Bob Williams Duo Reviews

29 Reviews for Bob Williams Duo

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2019

Classic with a Twist

Classic with a twist. Bob Williams Duo provided the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I loved their style because they can play everything from classic hymns to Guns and Roses. We wanted classical music played for our wedding, but nobody wants to listen to that during cocktail hour – it is way to formal. They did an excellent job of keeping the ceremony classic and the cocktail hour fun. Our guests loved hearing their favorite current songs performed acoustically. Thank you Bob Williams Duo!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Susan Dyar · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful music!

When I listened to Bob Williams Duo on their website, I knew they were the perfect choice , especially after listening to “ Marry Me” by Train.
    Their diversity of music that they can play is amazing and truly beautiful!
    Our guests truly enjoyed every minute from ceremony to cocktail hour !
    So glad we found them

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina Trastek · Married on 08/12/2019

Amazing Duo!

Talk about a dynamic duo! Just WOW. Their sound provided an absolute perfect backdrop for our ceremony, reception and dinner at the Ocean Course. From the Allman Brothers to Amazing Grace, these guys can play it all. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Bob Williams Duo's reply:

Thank you Kristina, With 250 songs to choose from in our repertoire I am glad we could have something special for everyone, it was great fun!
  • Greta

Greta · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Ceremony Music

The violin and guitar musicians were exceptional. The music was absolutely beautiful and truly set the tone for the wedding ceremony. The broad selection of music made it easy to create the mood for the ceremony and cocktail hour. And Bob Williams was so professional, knowledgeable and such pleasure to work with. I would hire them again for any event. Thank you!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Greta,
    Thank you so much for the kind thoughts. From classical to contemporary it's always my goal to provide exactly what the client wants for their special day.

Allison Morgan · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing experience!

The guests that attended my wedding are still raving about the Bob Williams duo players! I honestly have never worked with musicians as professional and trustworthy, not to mention extremely talented! Bob was always a phone call away and answered all of my frantic bride questions with ease. For any special occasion, book them!! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Allison,
    Truly a pleasure to work with you and have exactly what you wanted for your special day. I wish I had more brides like you!!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely Gorgeous Music!

Bob Williams Duo was amazing to work with when planning our wedding! Bob was incredibly knowledgeable and was able to guide us in selecting our musical choices, even though we were a little unconventional! Our violinist played gorgeously and everyone loved our recessional song of "Africa" by Toto!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Bob Williams Duo's reply:

Kelly, you're the best! Thanks so much and I look forward to working with you again. Always great when one of my favorite planners has me take care of her personal wedding! See you soon.
  • Laura

Laura Henderson · Married on 11/30/2018

Musical Magic!!

These guys are AMAZING!! Bob was so helpful and helped me pick out some songs that were classic but a little more contemporary, and about love and friendship. They also have a wide musical range and can play pretty much any song you want if you have a specific song in mind. Their music made the ceremony feel magical and so special and it was just absolutely awesome to listen to!

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Dinah

Dinah Henderson · Married on 11/30/2018

Magical & Perfect

The Bob Williams duo did an amazing job at the wedding of my daughter in Nov. 2018. The music was so beautiful & played to perfection. Thank You for making this day so special for us.

Sent on 02/23/2019

Kristin · Married on 06/03/2018

These guys were amazing - our guests LOVED them! They even learned to play the Game of Thrones theme on strings for my walk down the aisle. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Bob Williams Duo's reply:

Thank you Kristin. We had a wonderful time performing for you and your guests. Happy to play your special song!

Annie · Married on 05/26/2018

Very Accomodating!! Bob was a huge help in coordinating the music for our Welcome Party & our Wedding day! He assisted us in picking out the perfect Bluegrass band for our lowcountry boil- inspired Welcome Party - - our guests loved it! For our wedding day he hand selected the perfect String group to play during our ceremony, and worked with our church music director to make sure it went off without a hitch. The same group also played music for the cocktail hour during our reception, and it was fantastic - again, our guests thoroughly enjoyed it, and they sounded amazing. Bob worked with our wedding coordinator to discuss all details and everything ran smoothly. He was a joy to work with and a very nice guy! Very responsive to emails and phone calls. Priced everything very fairly. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Kathleen · Married on 05/12/2018

This duo played at our dauhter’s wedding at The Sanctuary on May 12. They were superb. We received many compliments from our guests.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Connie · Married on 10/28/2017

Wonderful. Guitar and cello. Used them for wedding and cocktail hour for background music. Excellent!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Julie · Married on 01/14/2017

After reviewing multiple musicians' sites & listening to their music, we chose The Bob Williams Duo for my daughter's wedding. We loved that there was a wide selection & ultimately the bride & groom chose a combination of classical selections & modern favorites They performed flawlessly, & multiple guests have mentioned how wonderful the music was & how they loved the selections. We would definitely chose The Bob Williams Duo again.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Katie · Married on 11/19/2016

These musicians have a wide variety of music to choose from and are excellent musicians. I cannot imagine there being anyone better to have played our ceremony and cocktail hour music! We were very excited and pleased that they were a part of our big day. They were highly recommended by a number of people, including our wedding planner and event venue, and I highly recommend them as well!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Emma · Married on 11/13/2016

I had the opportunity to work with Bob for my wedding at The Dewberry. Bob listened to what I was trying to accomplish and delivered on day of. We had a little bit different of an idea on wedding music(Thank you by Led Zeppelin) for my walk down the isle and he literally have the whole room and my dad in I in tears as we were walking. It was so beautiful and was an incredible moment for us as a father and daughter. My guests were very complimentary of the music and how beautiful it was for our venue. Thank you so much Bob!!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2016

I was super last minute trying to find a replacement for my ceremony music and Bob was my superhero! He found 2 folks that were in my budget and did a fantastic job for us! I was freaking out a little and Bob knew exactly who could do it and even gave us recommendations for songs to play. I can't say enough about what a stress-free process it was.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Angela · Married on 10/04/2016

I had a very specific feel that I wanted the wedding music to have, and Bob was able to capture that and then more. I was very pleased and would hire him again easily.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Alexandra · Married on 09/25/2015

Our guests absolutely loved the contemporary music played during our cocktail hour and the music was perfect during our ceremony! It set a lovely tone for the wedding. Bob knows his stuff about weddings, so I let him use his best judgement when it came to picking specific songs and everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/23/2015

I cannot say enough how amazing my experience was working with the Bob Williams Duo. Every single one of my guests raved about their talent, and loved the unique musical experience of hearing the beautiful guitar and violin together. Their song choices were excellent, and created just the right mood for our wedding. They were professional and so attentive to our needs during the whole wedding planning process. This is one of the best musical groups you will find in this area!!! Thank you guys so much for creating such a memorable experience for me and my guests!!!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 04/25/2015

My husband used to work at Charleston Grill, where the Bob Williams Duo plays every Sunday, and he suggested that we use them for our wedding ceremony. I am so happy that he thought of this because this duo is so amazing and played the most beautiful music during the ceremony. Many guests asked who they were and where they could hear them play and told us how much they loved them for days after the wedding!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Lacy · Married on 10/19/2014

I was recommended the Bob William's Duo from our wedding venue at Magnolia Plantation.
    This was one of the later things that I planned, so I was happy to hear they could accommodate us on short notice.

We only used them for our ceremony. There is a wide range of songs to choose from, which worked for us, but there were a couple songs we wanted to include, (literally two days before the wedding)

Their willingness to learn a couple new songs, and playing beautifully, really made our ceremony special. I only wish I could have said thank you in person!

Sent on 01/05/2015

The Williams Duo played for my daughter's ceremony and cocktail hour. I have had so many guests ask me where we found them! They enjoyed them so! No matter what type music they play, it is phenomenal ! Such a great additional to any event!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Randi · Married on 07/31/2014

They play beautifully! We opted for the guitar and violin duo... And it was so romantic! We opted for classical music during the seating and processional, then switched to contemporary music for the recessional and cocktail hour.

Pricing was reasonable and we were thrilled with their service!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Anessa · Married on 06/07/2014

Bob was very pleasant and easy to deal with. He made choosing music for the ceremony and cocktail hour easy and fun. They are wonderfully talented musicians.

Sent on 07/07/2014
  • User6920828 · 2+ years ago

Listen to the other reviews! We met with Bob, gave him an understanding of the overall concepts of our wedding and he was more than accommodating to listen to ideas we had about songs that weren't necessarily on his list. He gave suggestions as to what he thought would work best and flow well and everything was perfect. We used Palmetto Strings for the Ceremony, the Jazz Trio for our cocktail hour and the Williams Duo for our reception and it was all wonderful. The only thing I'd change is that I'd make the night last longer so I could have heard more!

Sent on 08/30/2016