Bob Holl Entertainment Reviews

117 | Wausau, WI

117 Reviews for Bob Holl Entertainment

Allegra · Married on 10/06/2018

Happy Bride

Bob was always quick to answer our questions. He made sure that the reception was organized and written down in the order of events for that night. He played music off of our request list and did an exceptional job!!! Definitely would recommend him!!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Dear Allegra, Thanks so much for taking the time to write your wonderful review! I greatly appreciate it! I wish you both many happy and successful years of marriage! Sincerely, Bob :)

Ashleigh · Married on 09/01/2018

Bob came highly recommended by a wedding photographer - she thought he was the best and it was all true. Bob is very easy to work with. He was also very responsive to e-mails, even if he was traveling he checked in to note he received my e-mails. We had a great in-person meeting prior to the wedding and I felt he really tried to understand what we liked and our tastes. At the wedding he was a very professional emcee and had an amazing playlist. We gave some suggestions which he was very receptive to and used - so I'm sure he would be equally accommodating to others with different musical tastes than ours. The dance floor was also always full. I got a sense that Bob really knows how to read a room. Finally, we also heard it from our guests - they loved the music and had so much fun dancing - especially our friend who had completely sweated through her dress from never leaving the floor!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

WOW! Thank you Ashleigh for taking the time to write your wonderful review! It was a pleasure and an honor being a part of your wedding reception! I wish you and Chris many happy and successful years of marriage! Thanks again!!

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

Bob Holl was an absolute pleasure to work with on our wedding day! From the moment we began planning our big day with him, he was so accommodating and really showed how much he cared about making our day be exactly what we were envisioning. Bob provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner music, and our reception music at our venue (SentryWorld in Stevens Point, WI) - and everything went absolutely perfect! We couldn't be happier with having Bob as a part of the best day of our lives, and highly recommend him to others getting married in the Central WI area.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Dear Nicole & Carl! Thank you so much for your awesome review!! It was a joy and an honor being a part of your wedding day! I wish many happy and successful years of marriage! Thanks again!! (Smile) Bob

Cheryl · Married on 07/28/2018

We hired Bob Holl for both of my daughters' weddings. We had such an exceptional experience with Bob Holl for the first wedding, that we knew right away we wanted him for our next wedding. He is very professional, well organized, keeps the events on time, knows how to read the crowd, and provides terrific entertainment and tons of fun! We had a full dance floor all night at both weddings. You can't go wrong with Bob Holl!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Cheryl, Thank you so much for your very kind words and compliments! It was an honor being a part of both of your daughters weddings! So many great memories that will last forever! Thanks again for taking the time to write your wonderful review about of my services!

Abbie · Married on 07/14/2018

Bob Holl is amazing. He absolutely MADE our reception and was such a pleasure to work with. My number 1 priority for my wedding was the dance and Bob more than exceeded my expectations. Everyone at our wedding made sure to tell us how much fun they had and how amazing the dj was. I have been to weddings where the dj comes in and sets up during cocktail hour and quite honestly that always annoys me. Not Bob! He was ready to go before we ever arrived and was extremely professional while remaining completely entertaining! He guided our guests through dinner and speeches, he informed everyone of our guestbook, and he made sure everyone got on the shuttle to leave. The title of master of ceremonies and dj doesn't do him justice. He brought so much more than that to our wedding! I literally didn't leave the dance floor for 3 hours straight. He has such an ability to read the crowd and the perfect intuition for when to raise and lower the energy level. He began the evening by rolling out Backstreet Boys and NSYNC. I mean...I can't even describe how excited everyone was. The dance floor was immediately full and it didn't empty for the rest of the night. As a member of the class of 2000, he couldn't have possibly chosen anything more pleasing than that. And the hits kept rolling from there! Bob Holl was the best decision I made in my entire wedding process (other than my husband of course)! THANK YOU BOB!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

WOW!!!! Thanks so much Abbie for your very kind words and review!! They mean a lot to me!! I wish you many happy and successful years of marriage!

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2017

Bob Holl is a great wedding DJ! He was organized, easy to work with, provided thoughtful suggestions and was open to our ideas/requests. During our reception, he worked with the venue manager to keep things running smoothly so we didn't have to worry about anything. He put together a great playlist, incorporating our/our guests' requests, as well as his own songs; the dance floor was packed all night. I would highly recommend him as a DJ to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Hi Kelly!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write your awesome review! It is greatly appreciated! I wish you both many happy and successful years of marriage! I’m so happy to hear about all the positive comments (from your email) you received about me from your guests! [big smile]
    Best wishes,
    Bob Holl

Kristine · Married on 09/16/2017

Bob was great to work with he made everything go smoothly! We couldn't have asked for a better dj je helped make our day perfect!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kristine and Joey for your kind words and wonderful review! It was a pleasure and honor performing at your wedding! Best wishes and much success!

Sarah · Married on 08/19/2017

We came across Bob through a recommendation from our venue. After reaching out to Bob he responded in a very timely manner and we quickly scheduled a phone call to discuss further details. He was very personable and friendly on the phone and I could sense immediately that he was passionate about his business and I knew before we met in person that Bob was the guy for the job. Over the next year we met a few times and Bob was very easy to reach. Meetings with Bob were great because we not only discussed details for the big day but he had a genuine interest in our lives and getting to know us as a couple. In our final meeting with Bob I repeated that we wanted a huge dance party during the wedding. We had a few dance surprises planned and Bob helped us pull them all off. He exceeded our expectations and guests said that he was the best DJ/MC they had ever experienced at a wedding. Our dance party floor was full all night! Bob was flexible throughout the night and he was a joy to work with. I would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Hi Sarah and Alex....Wow!!!!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review and for sharing it on Wedding Wire and on The Knot! I am very humbled by your kind words! I enjoyed working with you both and performing at your reception! I wish you many happy, fun, and successful years of marriage! It was an honor being your DJ/MC!! Best wishes, love, and cheers!! - Bob
  • O

Ona · Married on 08/12/2017

I can not say enough good things about Bob Holl. We met with him before the wedding and he was extremely kind and attentive listening to the different things we wanted for our wedding reception. He kept the dance floor hopping all night long and followed our requests for song selections. I wish I could turn back time and do the reception over again and Bob played a huge part in that keeping the night running smoothly as the M.C. We loved having Bob at our Door County Wedding!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Dear Ona & Jim, Thank you so much for your kind words and awesome review!! It is greatly appreciated! I truly enjoyed being a part of your special day! It was such a wonderful group to perform for! I wish you many happy and successful years of marriage!

Erica · Married on 07/22/2017

Bob is amazing! We loved him! He is so much more than just a DJ. He takes a valued interest in getting to know you as a couple and what your likes and dislikes are. Bob tailors the music to fit the theme and style you are looking for while still bringing his expertise and musical wisdom to the event. Not only does he play music but he runs the show, and makes sure that everybody knows what is going on. I've seen several other DJs at weddings that have had pretty bad mishaps, but with Bob's experience you can guarantee that won't happen at your wedding. He's worth every penny!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

WOW!! Thank you so much Erica and Dane for your awesome review!! What a pleasure and honor to be your DJ/MC!! Thanks again for your kind words! I wish you many happy and successful years of marriage!!

Jordan · Married on 07/01/2017

Bob has done my sister and brothers' wedding in the past few years and there was no doubt we were going to pick anyone other then him!! He does an awesome job playing music to keep the party going!! He is highly recommended!!! If we have any other parties in the future we will always pick him!!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Dear Jordan & Mike! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I appreciate all your kind words! It was an honor performing for your wedding and for your family members!

Molly · Married on 06/24/2017

Since our first meeting with Bob, we knew he was the one we wanted to lead our wedding reception. He took the time to truly get to know us and was so personable and friendly. At our wedding, he was more than just the DJ. He made sure everyone knew what was going on, and often made announcements letting our guests know what was coming next. Once the dancing began, it never stopped. Bob kept our dance floor going all night long! We highly recommend Bob Holl to any couple looking for a professional, yet so much fun DJ and MC!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Molly & Jon, Thank you so much for your awesome review and kind words!! I'm so happy you had a great time celebrating with your family and friends! it was also great getting to know you! I wish you many happy and successful years in your marriage! Thanks again!! [big smile]

Noah · Married on 06/16/2017

Mr. Holl provided his services at our wedding and everyone was on the dance floor! Excellent!

Addy · Married on 03/25/2017

Bob is such a fun guy to work with!! He did a great job at helping our wedding day go smoothly. He helped us create a cadence for the day, which didn’t go exactly to plan - it went better! He was able to improvise and make it a fun day. We had a few odd requests for our wedding; like ending our first dance song early because we had a choreographed dance, a Jenga game during dinner, and it couldn’t have gone better. Bob was able to get everyone at the wedding on the dance floor! Our families aren’t much for dancing, but everyone was out there! He really picked great songs to fit the audience and get them out on the dance floor. A few of our guests were amazed that Uncle Gary was out there dancing – That’s how you know it was a good time!! I was really impressed with how intuitive and sensitive Bob was to what we wanted at our wedding; for example, we did not plan a father/daughter dance due to my father passing away. Well, my (now) husband’s family requested to have a special all father/daughters dance. Since this is something we hadn’t talked about, Bob went out of his way to make sure I was okay with it. He was able to set up his equipment ahead of time, so when he showed up to play he was ready to go right away. He worked great with other vendors we worked with – Made sure lighting was good for pictures, made sure the catering was announced – these touches really help the day go smooth. He truly is the DJ to accent your day, not steal the show on your day. Bob was very classy and professional, while still making sure it was a fun atmosphere.

Josh · Married on 11/05/2016

Bob was wonderful to work with. We do not have enough kind words to say about him! He was recommended by our venue we were so thrilled with his services. Bob is very professional and optimistic. He honored every special request and our guests LOVED the entertainment. We give Bob our strongest recommendation.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Dear Sheena and Josh! Thank you so much for your kind words and awesome review! Wishing you many happy and successful years of marriage.

Elise · Married on 10/08/2016

There were two things that were high on our must have list; the first was having good food, the second was having good music. You can't have a celebration without good music. I am so happy that we hired Bob Hall, not only did he listen to everything that we had to say, he was just such a pleasure to work with. Yes, you will pay more for his services, but they saying is true, "you get what you pay for."

Sent on 10/22/2016

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Elise, Thank you so much for your awesome review! It was pleasure and honor being your DJ/MC!! Best wishes and much success with your future!!
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I were SO SO SO SO Happy we hired Bob Holl. We can't imagine our wedding without him! We had a not so traditional wedding and he was so accommodating. (My now husband and sister played the father daughter dance as a surprise!) Bob went above and beyond! I was so worried people wouldn't be dancing but we had people on the dance floor all night! I am not lying when I say I was sore for a few days. I NEVER left the dance floor. He is SO professional, knows how to read the crowd, and is just such a joy to work with. I am now going into wedding planning and will be recommending him to EVERY single bride. If there are 2 things you should invest in it's your Entertainment and your Photographer, and Bob Holl is definitely worth the investment! He has so much experience that you feel so confident going into the night, after our first meeting with him I was completely at ease. I knew he would nail it and he was better than we could have imagined!! Bob, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for being such a fantastic part of our special day!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AWESOME REVIEW Kasey & Mike!! It was a pleasure and honor being the DJ/MC for your wedding!!

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2016

My husband and I cannot say enough about Bob and how pleased we were to have him as our Master of Ceremonies. Throughout the night, we received so many compliments from our guests and even gave out his number. If I could rate Bob higher than 5 stars for all categories above I would! He was a joy to work with and made our night very special. With years of experience, Bob also gave me some advice that I used which made the night even more enjoyable and less stressful! Thanks again Bob, you were a huge part in making our night so special!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Brittany & Erich, Thank you so much for the your awesome review!! It was a pleasure and honor being your DJ/MC!! it was really cool performing for your wedding in the round barn!

Emily · Married on 09/10/2016

Overall Bob was great to work with - very responsive and energetic. He granted all of our requests and was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ. Many of our guests commented on what an amazing job he did.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure and honor being your DJ/MC! I wish you both many happy and successful years of marriage!

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2016

Bob Holl was phenomenal to work with... he exhibited complete professionalism, and you can tell he has a true passion for his work. Bob met with my fiancé, parents and me prior to our big day, and it felt wonderful to have time to chat and work out the details in person. Bob listened to our requests and he made sure our guests' requests were heard too! Bob was not only a wonderful DJ, but he was also a great host! He introduced the entire bridal party and truly got the crowd pumped up for the entrance of the bride and the groom! I would highly recommend Bob to any bride and groom getting married!! Absolutely A+ job all around. I wish I could go back and dance the night away again... what a dream come true wedding! Thanks, Bob!!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Thank you SO much for the awesome review!!! I really enjoyed performing for your wedding!! It was an honor being your DJ/MC!! Wishing you many happy and successful years of marriage!!

Laura · Married on 08/20/2016

Adam and I didn't know much about what we wanted our wedding to look like at first but we did know we wanted Bob Holl there! Bob had been the DJ at my cousins wedding and was just amazing! She had booked him because she had seen him at some of her friends weddings. Long story short Bob Holl was the DJ for almost our whole group! He is extremely professional and does exactly what he says he is going to do. He is very easy to work with and does a superb job of covering all of the bases so nothing is forgotten. Even the things the bride doesn't think of :) Bob really went out of his way to make sure Adam and I had everything we wanted on our special day!!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Laura for taking the time to write this awesome review! It was an honor being your DJ/MC!

Adam · Married on 08/20/2016

Once you have a date picked call Bob to make sure he is available. Bob is a entertainer and professional who takes true pleasure in providing an event you and your guests will be raving about. He had not performed at our venue before and instead of arriving the day of to a new site he made a special trip the week before our wedding to visit with us and scout the site. Amazing experience from our first conversation to the last dance!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Adam for taking the time to write this awesome review! It was an honor being your DJ/MC! Your wedding will be one that I will remember for many years to come!

Jered · Married on 08/13/2016

Bob was awesome! He was very professional, easy to work with, and just a person you tell enjoys his job. We highly recommend him for any event or wedding. Thanks Bob!!!

Aaron · Married on 07/02/2016

Picking out the right DJ/MC for your wedding can truly make or break the flow and quality of the night you would like for your guests. Bob Holl did an amazing job for our wedding and we have heard nothing but compliments from all who attended. We are extremely pleased with Bob's services and highly recommend him to any and all future newlyweds who are looking for a DJ with a lot of passion and professionalism.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was an honor being a part of your wedding! Wishing you both much success and happiness in your marriage!

David · Married on 11/14/2015

Bob Holl made our wedding reception and dance so very special. Prior to our wedding, Bob met with my fiancé and me to gather background information on the two of us. We had both married our high school sweetheart, had long and very happy marriages, and then we lost them to cancer ahead of our retirement. Little did we know that, due to an introduction from a mutual friend, we would fall in love again, and have someone with whom we can now spend the remainder of our lives. Our families, our ministers, our numerous long time friends and wedding guests, and Bob Holl's involvement in our reception made the day more memorable, more compassionate, and more magical than we could have possibly imagined. Bob Holl is simply the best!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Bob Holl Entertainment's reply:

David & Barb, Its so wonderful to hear that your wedding day was everything you had dreamed it would be! I enjoyed working with you both and I'm so happy that you found each other! Thank you very much for your very kind words!