70 Reviews for Bob Hoffman Photography & Video

High-Res Images (2)
Multi. Locations (1)
Matted Prints (1)
70 Bob Hoffman Photography & Video Reviews

Bob and his team were nothing short of AMAZING. From the very beginning they were very professional and we never felt pressure to purchase a certain package or add any extras. They were very respectful of our budget and when the big day came, he really came through! We LOVE our photos! He truly has a gift of capturing the joy and love that surrounds couples and families on their wedding day. If we had to do it over again, we would undoubtedly choose Bob Hoffman and his excellent team!

Profile Picture Arlene, 10/6/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have had the pleasure of working with Bob Hoffman and team on several events and they are always AMAZING! From the beginning planning process to end result, the photos are always amazing and working with their team is always easy and professional. Would highly recommend them for ANY occasion. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kira, 9/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We’re so happy to have chosen Bob Hoffman and photography for our wedding.Thank you Thelma,joe,and Emily for all your help with the planning and execution.our pictures came out as we expected:perfect.were are so thankful.if anyone is undecided on who to hire visit Bob Hoffman photography and video.

Photo for Bob Hoffman Photography & Video Review - Rolling in style
Photo for Bob Hoffman Photography & Video Review - Best day of our lives!
Photo for Bob Hoffman Photography & Video Review - Kiss
Photo for Bob Hoffman Photography & Video Review - Mr and mrs Garcia.
Profile Picture Jose, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They were easy, and fun to work with! I am so happy with the wedding photo album, engagement photos and wedding photos. I got a great deal on a wonderful package, and even if I didn't, it's worth all the pennies!

Profile Picture Grace, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We LOVED having Bob Hoffman take our photos for our wedding! We found Bob when we went to the Bridal Bizare and he stood out with his display of his amazing photos from past weddings. Bob is also very kind and friendly which made us feel comfortable in choosing him as our photographer. We met with Bob at his office to discuss the details of the wedding. He had some great suggestions which saved us time and money! We got married at the Bahia in San Diego and Bob had worked there several times before which made us confident in him. He is very professional but made us feel at ease during our wedding day. We were nervous and he made us laugh and feel relaxed when we took hours of photos. Bob went above and beyond in taking the most beautiful pictures of us which we will cherish for the rest of our lives! We highly recommend Bob Hoffman for his amazing pictures and his kind and professional attitude! Thanks Bob!

Profile Picture John, 8/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints

We loved working with Bob and his team. They were very professional, passionate and catered to all our needs. They went above and beyond. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Arlene, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Bob and Emily were amazing! From the time we met to the wedding day they were very responsive to all our emails. On our wedding day, they were on time, very profesional, and polite. We enjoyed so much and the best part was that Bob capture every moment of it! We asked them for specific pictures (such as group pictures, decoration, happy moments) and they were able to capture amazing pictures. We look back and the quality of the pictures are impecable! thank you to all his team ! (Emily, Thelma) they all provided outstanding customer services. I would recommend his services to any bride that is looking for an amazing team of photographers!

Profile Picture Mariangela, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were beyond happy with Bob Hoffman Photography & Video! They captured the magic of our special day!! From start to finish we were very pleased with the professionalism and quality of their service. They made us feel comfortable and listened to all of our requests big or small. I would recommend Bob Hoffman Photography & Video to any and everyone who is looking for a photographer. Hands down the best experience I've ever had with a photographer.

Profile Picture Bree, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bob and his team were SO amazing! They were extremely comfortable to be around and did everything to have our photos come out the way we envisioned. We had a great mix of shots due to the opportunity of shooting at a couple different locations, Black and whites/colored pictures and some with props. Great experience overall!

Profile Picture Corinna, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Bob is a great photographer and very professional. We recently did our engagement shoot with him and it was a great experience. Definitely recommend him and would use his services again in the future.

Profile Picture Flavia, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing team at Hoffman photography!!! From initial consultation, to engagement pictures, to the wedding they were amazing to work with!!! Our pictures are almost unreal how great they turned out. Such a pleasure to work with and to have a party of our special day!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I just received my wedding album and video from Bob Hoffman and they were beautiful! I am extremely pleased with they're service. They were kind, creative, professional, accommodating, attentive and easy to work with. My husband and I don't live in San Diego but they were so easy to work and schedule with for our initial meeting, engagement pictures, and wedding day. We personally worked with Thelma, who was very easy to get in touch with. I highly recommend Bob Hoffman and his staff. They couldn't have made this any easier and no one else would have produced a better product. Thanks Bob!!!

Profile Picture Julieanne, 1/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

An amazing experience--I loved working with Thelma and Emily! We had a small wedding and they went out of their way to listen to our photo ideas and make them happen. Emily was so great with our families and took beautiful photos! She came early and offered to stay late at no extra charge. I can't tell you how much I appreciated her doing this. We had to rush off after our photo session and I wish we'd gotten to stay with them longer. You'll be very happy with your decision to go with Bob Hoffman and I highly recommend Emily.

Profile Picture User7576885, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

They take such great and clear photos!

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thank you Bob Hoffman team for taking amazing photos of my special day! They were a pleasure to work with and I could not have asked for better photos. They did my engagement session as well and I am very please with both. 5 stars and high recommended.

Profile Picture Andriece, 7/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bob and his team are an absolutely a joy to work with! In a day with two multicultural ceremonies and lots of complicated logistics, Bob managed to capture all of our favorite moments and leave us with photos of friends and family that we will treasure forever. Wedding planning can be stressful under the best of circumstances, but knowing you have a photographer you can trust with capturing and preserving your most important memories makes the process so much easier. We couldn't be happier with our experience and our wedding album. If you are looking for an amazing wedding photographer and videographer, look no further. Bob and his team are the best.

Profile Picture Shalini, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

As far as making a decision for photography/videography for your wedding, stop looking and just call Bob and his crew. Pleasant throughout the whole process. Competitively priced, especially for the value. Final product was beyond what we expected, and the little things here and there with flexibility during the day of to make sure he got the pictures he knew would be the ones we wanted were invaluable. A professional from start to finish, and just a warm person who genuinely cares about his work and making it be perfect for you. Got the pictures you wanted without being "in the way." An absolute joy to work with. Thank you Bob and crew!

Profile Picture Thomas, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Our photographer spent time with us before our wedding and had us write down all the types of photos we wanted and who was important to capture (family photo, sibling photo, individual photos with parents) He shot our engagement photos as well, which turned out great. This was also good time to get to know him before the big day. He was flexible to photos we wanted to take, and had ideas on poses that would work well. He spent part of the wedding day at the house we were getting ready at to take photos there as well. He did a great job capturing the special moments at our wedding. We highly recommend Bob Hoffman and his team!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We were having a difficult time finding a videographer that we felt comfortable with. We finally visited with the team at Bob Hoffman and they felt like family! We had separate venues for the wedding and reception, so we used 2 cameras to capture the event. They captured all the moments that we asked for, and more! We couldn't have asked for better creativity and professionalism. Everyone that has seen our video raves about it!!! (and not because of the subject matter)
Thank you Bob Hoffman team!
- DeeDee and Brian Benson

Profile Picture Brian, 1/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bob took our engagement photos. He was very professional. He made sure we were comfortable. The photos arrived on time and they turned out great! Very happy so far!

Profile Picture Leisa, 1/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

If we could give more stars, we would! Bob and his team went above and beyond our expectations. In addition to taking all of the traditional formal wedding photos, he captured beautiful candid moments and really listened to our requests. His team was truly a dream to work with - highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kristen, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bob was really incredible at our wedding! He arrived early to make sure everything was set up and so he could test out some photos, dealt with a lot of our drunken yelling with professionalism, and, from what he showed us, his photos from our wedding came out absolutely beautifully. As both my now-husband and I are super awkward and hate photos, Bob was able to direct us on what and how to pose while making sure we looked our best. I can't wait to see how the photos turn out!

Profile Picture Hyunjin, 11/8/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

Bob and his team were great. We had some unusual circumstances for our wedding day and plans had to change. He and his team were very understanding to the situation and went along with all the changes. It was a time in my family's lives that was emotional and he was able to capture some priceless moments. He and his team asked ahead of time what we were looking for and he gave me that and much more. Also highly important was his ability to take charge in a nice way to gather the families and bridal party for photos...that can be incredibly difficult!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Bob Hoffman was incredibly professional and their quality was fantastic, especially for the cost. We absolutely loved their video, and have probably watched our wedding video 3-4 times already in the month since we've had it.

I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for videography. You'll get excellent quality at a much better price than other vendors.

Profile Picture Aaron, 6/14/15, 4 Reviews