32 Reviews for Bob Cox Photography

Destination / Travel (1)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)
30 Bob Cox Photography Reviews

Bob Cox Photography did an outstanding job for us in Kauai. He recommended our actual wedding site and it was perfect. He also accommodated our desire to get a breathtaking photo of us on top of a beautiful cliff. It was a lot of ground to cover from the ceremony site, but he hauled his camera equipment and made it happen. It is our absolute favorite picture. I would strongly recommend Bob and his photography services.

Profile Picture Diane, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bob made my wedding absolutely perfect with his demeanor and professionalism. Our pictures turned out stunning and highly recommend him for wedding photographer or for whatever type of event.

Profile Picture Deanna, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our 40th Wedding Vow Renewal pictures taken by Bob Cox were absolutely amazing!! Bob captured our special ceremony and family beautifully! We will relive our perfect day on the beach forever!!! We highly recommend Bob! Gary and Lynne

Profile Picture Lynne, 9/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Bob to photograph our Vow Renewal Ceremony in Kauai. We were two couples & each of our families. Bob did a great job capturing this special occasion for us. Our family could pay attention to the ceremony & not be distracted taking photos for us with their phones! The weather was threatening rain, but our photos came out beautiful.
Bob is very personable, and fit right in with our group.

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Bob's partner, Milan, photographed our wedding on 4/24. He was so friendly and was very easy to work with! While we have not seen any of the edited photos yet, what he showed us on the screen of his camera looked awesome!! The whole process was very easy, Milan was prompt and very professional, and the quality of the service for the price was excellent. I would highly recommend Milan and Bob Cox Photography!!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bob Cox, our photographer at our wedding on ShipWreck Beach on the Island of Kauai, Hawaii was a very memorable moment for years to be treasured. Bob arrived early, introduced himself, posed us where the best photos would be captured and did this with humor, profressionalism and we will treasure the photos for years to come. When we arrived home he already had our 100 photos done whereby we choose 30 and more if we wanted. Bob Cox was prompt in sending the photos to us in Arizona. I would definitely recommend him highly as he goes above and beyond to make your wedding a memory that he captures with his camera and you will not be disappointed. I give hive 5 stars for him and his awesome photo skills.

Profile Picture Eileen and Dan, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs

Bob did a family photo shoot for my mothers 60th birthday, he was great with the whole family, timely and the photos turned out great, we were very happy with his services

Profile Picture User6054133, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bob was perfect! He was very flexible when a little rain hit, organized in telling everyone where they should stand for the best shot, and got the photos back to me in a very timely fashion! I would highly recommend him to anyone, he assured that everything went perfectly for us. Everyone, including me, find his photographs just stunning!

Profile Picture Erika, 11/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Slideshow

We couldn't have been happier with the service that Bob provided. We traveled from Virginia to Kauai for an intimate ceremony for two but wanted to capture the moment to share with family and friends back home. Bob did an amazing job and the pictures really told a story and conveyed the happiness that we felt that day as we became husband and wife. He provided a great selection of pictures less than a week after the wedding so we had something to share right away. Within a month we had all of our pictures available, over 170 when all was said and done. The web site he provides is so convenient to share the online gallery and to order or download pictures as we choose. Also, the music that he selected to accompany the slideshow was beautiful and really added to the experience when our family and friends went online. I highly recommend Bob!

Profile Picture User6045721, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files

Bob Cox was delightful, loving, considerate and supportive all throughout the wedding process. He captured candid moments to treasure throughout the years. One of my close friends recently became engaged and I instantly told him Bob Cox MUST be his photographer. I highly recommend him and feel grateful that he has now photographed both my brother and sisters weddings.

Profile Picture User6058846, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

Bob far exceeded our expectations!! He was so easy going but focused. He used all his time with us efficiently . He had us constantly taking pics but we had fun doing it and in turn, we have gorgeous pics!! I am so grateful that we had Bob capture our wedding on Kauai so beautifully. I would definitely have Bob photograph us again. He was absolutely wonderful with superb work and accountability .

Profile Picture Stephanie , 6/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We knew we wanted engagement photos while we were in Kauai, but we knew NOTHING about the island. Bob gave us suggestions to his favorite places and would spend time on the phone with me until we found the perfect place. We told him what we were looking for (waterfalls and a jungle theme), and he made it happen. Not only did he take the most beautiful pictures, but he acted as our personal tour guide as we kayaked to the location and he pointed out a bunch of interesting landmarks and facts about the island. Great person and great photography skills.

We decided to get married on the island, so of course we wanted him to be our photographer for that too. Again, he told us some of his favorite locations for weddings on the island. He was willing to travel wherever we wanted and even paid attention to what the weather was going to be just incase we needed to move it. He called us the day of the wedding just to tell us the weather was going to be perfect!

He was early on both occasions, prepared, excited, and had some great ideas. We LOVED all of the engagement pictures and wedding pictures. He even had proofs for us just days after they were taken.

We ordered a bluray of the wedding, and when we received it, there were also pictures of our engagement. It all tied together so perfectly. One of the blu rays skipped and he had a new one out the next day.

I would definitely recommend Bob to take your pictures for any occasion. Just a really great guy all around!

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bob's photography and video services were exceptional, he took the time to telephone us at our house months prior to our event. Met with us just before our wedding to explain everything plus helped us with a few additional items we needed.
We could not be more pleased with the photographs, coffee table book and video.

Profile Picture User4596270, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bob did an awesome job and we couldn't be happier with the photo's we got for our wedding!!! Great value and service, he arrived early and snagged us a great wedding spot and held it when other people were going to use it. He took his time got lot's of photo's. overal we couldn't be happier with both the process and the result's and would definatle recommend him to people that want wedding photo's taken!!!!

Ralph & Amanda

Profile Picture Ralph, 7/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bob, I want to start of saying thank you!!! Thank you for taking the time to drive us around to find our perfect dream location for our wedding. Thank you for sharing a place that I know is also special to you! I never dreamt that our wedding pictures would turn out as beautiful as they did!!! You captured our wedding like no one could and not only will we have our memories of our special day but we will have the pictures to share with our loved ones. We couldn't be more happy and I truly hope that we will have the opportunity to work with you again in the future. From the bottom of our hearts Mahalo!!!! It truly was a blessing to work with you and thank you so very much for helping make our dreams come true!!

Mahalo
Tiffani and Levi Wilson

Profile Picture Tiffani, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Bob was very relaxed and worked with the wind and as line up of other brides waiting for our beautiful spot! He created some beautiful memories that we will treasure. He was easy to work with and delivered the product early!

Happily married couple

Profile Picture Hilarie, 6/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bob did a wonderful job! We couldn't have picked a beter photographer to capture our wedding day. He was great to work with and made us smile with no effort. The photos turned out amazing and i am so excited to show them to family and friends. I reccomend him 100%! Thanks again Bob:-)

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bob and his son Cameron teamed up to photograph and video our wedding in Kauai in May. Bob is very easy going, patient and so comfortable to work with. He’s a great communicator, always returning our phone calls or emails quickly and also had lots of suggestions which helped us to decide on a location and time for our wedding. He was punctual and honest and we got exactly what he promised us. We were happy with the results and can highly recommend both of them.

Profile Picture User4137737, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Bob is great to work with, his professional and friendly style put us at ease and made the joyful day even more enjoyable. The photographs will be a great reminder of our special day

Profile Picture User4233328, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bob was both professional and personable. He was extremely helpful when I was having a minor "meltdown" regarding the location of our wedding. His guidance and humor was just what I needed, thank you, Bob!

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From start to finish, Bob was hands down one of the most professional people that we met during our wedding adventure on Kauai. Not only did he provide quality work, he was a sweetheart to work with. And when we asked him to provide us with a final video that was more than your "typical wedding video," he surprised us with a film-quality video that not only blew our friends and family away, it more importantly gave us a keepsake to treasure for the rest of our lives together. He made us feel comfortable, he was open to all of our suggestions, and it never felt like he was just "doing his job." I cannot recommend him highly enough. Oh, and he can also provide streaming video live on the web if you have people around the world who want to watch your special moment, but can't be with you. Thank you, Bob, for giving us something that we will always hold dear to our hearts.

Profile Picture User4220556, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Such a great photographer! My wedding pictures are beautiful and couldn't have had a more courteous and professional person to work with! Thank you Bob Cox!!!

Profile Picture Lee, 4/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everything was wonderful, thank you to Bob and Lei . It was an experience I will never forget , dream come true for sure , and one of the best days of my life . Thanks again !

Terra & Jeff Larsen

Profile Picture Terra, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding day was made perfect with Bob Cox Photography. My handsome groom and myself were able to be ourselves, and the photographers captured the moments. The photos were amazing, the video spectacular and we relive that fun and special time in our lives frequently. I highly recommend Bob Cox Photography.

Profile Picture Tina, 3/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bob was awesome to work with from the beginning to the end and we couldn't be more happy with the special moments he captured on our special day!

Profile Picture User4216920, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews