Boat Town Weddings Reviews

Boat Town Weddings 5
Boat Town Weddings 6
Boat Town Weddings 7

Tara · Married on 08/13/2016

Tricia made herself available anytime I needed to talk with her and is great at what she does.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Tara! You made a beautiful bride, and you two make such a handsome couple :-)

April · Married on 08/05/2016

Tricia was so helpful and easy to work with from the very first email up until the big day. She was always super responsive and happy to answer all the many questions we had along the way. She worked with us to create a perfect short and sweet ceremony that had everything my husband and I wanted included. We got so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the ceremony was, I would definitely recommend Tricia!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you April! Your wedding was beautiful, and it was such a pleasure to be a part of it :-)

Jena · Married on 07/30/2016

Tricia was quick to respond to emails, made me feel at ease by having her husband as a back up if she wasn't able to make it for any reason since she had another ceremony a couple hours away earlier in the day. We never met with her in person because we live out of state but she sent a simple questionnaire and from that made a beautiful ceremony. We actually had wedding guest asked if she was a friend of the family because she made it so personable. I'd say that's pretty remarkable for never having met prior to our ceremony.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jena! I was so happy to be there, and I am so glad that I was able to put your mind at ease... I take that very seriously :-) Happy Marriage! You two make a beautiful couple!

Jamie · Married on 07/23/2016

Tricia was amazing to work with! She was super flexible working with us from the beginning, espcially with us wanting to make many customization to the ceremony and living out of state. Tricia's personality was extremely friendly and personable. If given the chance, I would book her again in a heartbeat. The only thing to consider is that we used her audio system and received feedback from our guests that it was hard to hear toward the back.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Many thanks for this review. I will be sure to check the sound system in the future for any issues with folks in the back. I always test it beforehand, but sometimes feedback, wind issues, etc. can contribute. Thanks for letting me know, and I will be sure to double check that from here on in :-)

April · Married on 07/16/2016

Tricia was exactly what we were looking for! Simple ceremony with a few personal touches! She also did the blessing before dinner which was perfect. I recommend to anyone looking for an awesome officiant to choose boat town weddings!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you April! You guys make such a lovely couple. What a fun and awesome wedding!

Caitlin · Married on 05/13/2016

I can't say enough good things about Tricia! From the get go she was quick and responsive - which is so important amongst all of the other things going on with a wedding. She personalized our ceremony and truly made it feel like it was meant to for us. We had so many people come up to us after the wedding and tell us what a great job she did and how beautiful and meaningful the ceremony was.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! Your wedding was so beautiful and I was truly honored to be a part of it.. Congrats again to the two of you, and thanks again for having me:-)
  • MichiganinMay

Kristina · Married on 05/17/2015

Tricia was so helpful from the moment we hired her. She made sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted it to be. Her email response time is super fast and I never felt unimportant to her. My super hard to please grandmother was raving after the ceremony about how wonderfully Tricia did and trust me that's a small miracle. I highly recommend Tricia to anybody looking for a wedding officiant!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Connie · Married on 05/16/2015

Tricia did an amazing job at our ceremony! I highly recommend her! She was prepared, on time for the rehearsal and the ceremony and was just an overall joy to work with! She eased a lot of our stress and made us feel very comfortable throughout the whole process!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Connie! You and Ted make such a sweet couple and I cannot say enough about my love of your venue! So organized and highly recommended ! Congrats !

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2018

She was very easy to work with and the ceremony was beautiful.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thanks Jessica! It was truly an honor :-)

Mabdy · Married on 11/05/2016

Tricia was very professional, accommodating, well spoken, and timely. She made our ceremony exactly what we wanted, and we did not want a conventional wedding. She is very experienced and was extremely helpful during rehearsal, when we were uncertain on how things would be timed or the order of things. Everything went very smoothly and we are extremely pleased with who we selected as our officiant for our wedding.

Sent on 11/26/2016
  • F

Stephanie · Married on 06/17/2017

3.5

Tricia was our officiant for our wedding on 6/17/17. There were a few issues a couple months before the wedding with her having the wrong time down for our ceremony and had another wedding before us and had to cancel that wedding. After she was very professional about this. My husband and I felt pressure/rushed the day of the wedding because our ceremony started a few minutes late, due to techinical difficulties. Tricia stated multiple times that she had to leave immediately after our wedding to get to another wedding. I had a few people come up to me after the wedding saying they felt the ceremony was rushed. Signing the marriage license I felt rushed as well and don't feel we were able to get the photos I wanted in doing this. Overall she was able to help the day before at the wedding rehearsal to get timing down and organized the line up. The ceremony content was amazing and Tricia was very responsive and helpful with creating the perfect ceremony readings. Ultimately, I would have liked if she had scheduled and spaced out her wedding after us so we didn't feel the pressure, as before the ceremony I was freaking out if she was going to leave because in the contract it states that she could leave if the ceremony didn't start within 30 mins of the start time.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for allowing me to be a part of your event. The two of you make a beautiful couple, and your venue was absolutely gorgeous. I am sorry that you felt rushed-I do take those comments very seriously, and under consideration. I would also like to offer a personal thank you to your DJ, for all of his hard work (along with others that were assisting him), in getting those technical issues ironed out in at a quick pace. I really do appreciate that. With that said, I will definitely be factoring in, in the future, allowing more time spaced in between, as I cannot necessarily predict unexpected issues with other vendors that are involved. Thank you again for your suggestions-it is definitely taken seriously-and once again, congratulations to the two of you!

Shannon · Married on 07/08/2017

Very professional and very accommodating!

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • User6220391 · 2+ years ago

3.5

Tricia traveled to officiate our wedding. Rehearsal and Ceremony went very well. Communication leading up the event was great. I felt she was invested in making our ceremony exactly what we wanted it to be. My only complaint was that after saying her as her husband wanted to attend the reception and we paid for them to do this, I don't think they even stayed for it. But I wouldn't hold it against her as the ceremony was great!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

I apologize for us having to exit. We had a family emergency situation that had to be attended to from afar, and by the time we got done dealing with it, it was too late to head back. Thank you for having us:-)