Boat Town Weddings Reviews

Boat Town Weddings 5
Boat Town Weddings 6
Boat Town Weddings 7

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2017

Very professional and creative. We would recommend her to all who ask. Great job!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Sarah! You two brought tears to my eyes.. What an awesome couple- and at one of my most favorite venues! Love that place! Once again, congrats:-)

Lana · Married on 06/09/2017

We couldn't of asked for a bettwr officiant! Tricia was amazing! She helped us decide what we wanted out of our ceremony and recommended some things we would of never thought of. It was beautiful!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Aw thanks Lana! Your 25 year vow renewal was amazing, and inspiring to others-including my 50 year one coming up next January!

Kyle · Married on 06/03/2017

Tricia was fantastic in assisting when we had to change officiants and I would recommend her to anyone in Michigan to use .

Sent on 06/06/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kyle! You and Kitty make a beautiful couple... I loved , loved , LOVED your ceremony site.. so hope I can officiate there again!

Leia · Married on 05/27/2017

I would recommend Tricia and boat town weddings to anyone. Several people commented on my ceremony and how beautiful it was . I loved my ceremony . Perfect !

Sent on 06/03/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thanks Leia! You and Joe make such a beautiful couple, and you choose one of my most favorite venues too.. Love Debbie!

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2017

Tricia was absolutely fabulous! Very flexible and extremely responsive. I already booked her to do the ceremony for our larger wedding in the Spring.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/21/2017

Tricia did an amazing job for our ceremony. It was such a magical day,
    Tricia always responded quickly whenever I had a question. My fiancé then husband now was super nervous but she helped the ceremony run smoothly. She is super sweet and very easy to talk to. I am really glad thet we found her for our wedding.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thanks Melissa! Your wedding was truly beautiful, and it was such an honor to be a part of it! Thanks again for having me :-)

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2017

Tricia was always available and easy to talk to! Made the day run super smooth and created a beautiful ceremony for us!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Nicole.. so happy for you and Brian! Hope your honeymoon was amazing! :-)

Carrie · Married on 05/06/2017

Tricia was amazing! She put together a cerremony that made us all cry and even with some small hiccups in our wedding the ceremony was fantastic. Very responsive and professional. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/16/2017

James · Married on 04/29/2017

Very responsive and professional.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much James! You and Heather make such a beautiful couple.. it was truly an honor:-)

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

You won't be sorry! She's a friend of mine and did a beautiful job with the service! My guests loved the service as well. I would do this all over again :)

Sent on 05/02/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! It was such an honor, and truly an amazing night. You guys make such a great couple, and we are so happy for you:-)

Breanna · Married on 04/22/2017

Tricia was amazing. My husband and I were baptized into different religions so we wanted to incorporate some religion into her ceremony without it weighing heavy. Tricia did just that. She had our guests laughing and in tears with her beautiful readings and prayers. She kept our guests listening and interested with her way of words. Or ceremony was not too long not too short, it was just the perfect timing. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Aw.. thanks Breanna! You two make the most awesome couple. I had such fun officiating your wedding. It was truly a joy!

Alecia · Married on 04/07/2017

Tricia was great! We couldn't have picked a better person to officiate our wedding. She was very helpful and truly goes above and beyond for her customers.

Sent on 04/20/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Alecia! It was such a pleasure to officiate your wedding. I cannot tell you how many people have asked me where you got your dress! You both looked amazing! Congrats!

Brittany · Married on 04/07/2017

Exceptional Officiating

Tricia is absolutely tip notch, went above and beyond! She included a fun insert to the ceremony to play on our last name, so fun and unexpected. We wanted the vibe to be lighthearted and she nailed it. Even rolled with the flow when my Husband said I do a tad early making our guests laugh, honestly my fav part of the whole experience. Was early to the venue, replied to every communication timely through the process and I couldn’t be more pleased with her performance and valued addition to our wedding experience. If your looking for an exceptional officiant, you’ve found her! - Frankenmuth wedding 9-28-19

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Boat Town Weddings 8

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

You guys made it so fun! I always tell people, I am only as good as the couple I am marrying.. and you guys were fantastic. Awesome couple and awesome venue :-)

Sharon · Married on 03/26/2017

Tricia was great! We wanted a small and intimate ceremony, which she provided with both a professional as well as a "family" feeling, but I have no doubt she would be just as wonderful for a much larger ceremony. She made us feel completely at ease at a very stressful time, and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Jodi · Married on 03/25/2017

Tricia was fantastic from the first email. She responded quickly and concisely, was always responsive with questions, and even let me pay via PayPal - bonus! She really picked up the slack where my church dropped the ball on planning the ceremony. I was very overwhelmed at the rehearsal, she stepped in and helped plan step by step. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to marry us. Thanks again, Tricia!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jodi! It was such an honor to be a part of your day in such a gorgeous locale.. Congrats to the two of you !

Michelle · Married on 01/07/2017

Tricia was fabulous!!! Extremely flexible, friendly, personable, and made our day so very special!!! You will not go wrong with Tricia officiating your wedding!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Michelle:-) I am so happy for you and Andy!

Marina · Married on 12/18/2016

Tricia was the most wonderful person to work with! So easy to communicate with, she did exactly what we asked for with no hassle. It was the most perfect ceremony thanks to her!!! Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Eric · Married on 12/17/2016

Tricia married us on December 17th, 2016. We are unbelievably happy and satisfied with the services Tricia provided for us! From the first meeting to the day of our wedding Tricia was very attentive and communicated often with us to make sure we were all on the same page. She provided drafts of her ceremony for our approval and allowed us to make changes/suggestions without any negative feelings. She provided her own equipment at our request, which was high quality and worked flawlessly! We have received nothing but positive compliments from our guests on how beautiful of a ceremony Tricia performed. We have and will continue to recommended Tricia and Boat Town Weddings to all of our friends and family! Thank you for helping make our day so special!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Eric! You and Hailey make such a sweet couple, and it was such an honor to be a part of your special day!

Lora · Married on 10/14/2016

Tricia is amazing! The first time we met with her we felt so comfortable with her and she put us totally at ease. She was so easy to work with and very easy to get a hold of and good with answering our questions. The ceremony sample she gave us were the vows I wanted but didn't know how to put into words myself. During the ceremony the mic stopped working, my now husband jumped the gun on the "I do" part and she totally rolled with all the punches she was thrown with poise, professionalism, and the perfect amount of humor. We had so many compliments from friends and family about the ceremony and how personal it felt. I absolutely recommend Tricia!!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lora! I had so much fun officiating your wedding, and am so happy for you guys :-)

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

she was amazing and super friendly and very helpful

Sent on 10/18/2016

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jessica! You make a lovely couple :-) It was an honor!

Trisha · Married on 09/23/2016

Tricia was awesome to work with!! She made sure we were satisfied with the vows and such before we finalized anything. I highly recommend working with Tricia!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank youTrisha! It was truly an honor to work with you and Matt, and to officiate what probably will be the only wedding ever of another Trisha and Matt. That could have been once in a lifetime :-)

Lindsey · Married on 09/17/2016

Tricia was great! She made us feel at ease and was completely professional from start to finish.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! The two of you make a beautiful couple, and I was so happy to be a part of it :-)

Kara · Married on 09/04/2016

Tricia was absolutely amazing to work with! She was extremely professional, friendly and organized and we couldn't have been happier with her services! She thoroughly explains the process of obtaining your marriage license and handles filing it for you after the wedding too, which is a huge help. After our first meeting with her we knew we found the right person. Tricia was also very prompt and responsive to our texts and emails. She is truly a wonderful and articulate speaker and did the best job officiating our ceremony! I wish i could give 10 stars!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kara! It was such an honor to be there for your wonderful day!

Corinne · Married on 09/02/2016

Tricia was fantastic to work with for our wedding on 9/2/16! She created a ceremony that fit all of our needs and reflected who we are as a couple. Tricia was super responsive and easy to work with, anytime we contacted her with any questions or concerns she responded quickly. After the ceremony, so many of our guests complimented us and Tricia on how wonderful the ceremony was. I would definitely recommend Tricia for any couple getting married!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thanks Corinne! What an awesome wedding, and great looking couple! Thanks again for having me :-)

Rose · Married on 08/28/2016

I am still smiling over the wedding that Tricia helped to Officiant for us. She is funny, smart and flexible. The hubby and I were looking for a unique ceremony which celebrated our marriage and partnership and not just the wedding and Tricia was able to write, edit and deliver an amazing heartfelt ceremony to our friends and family. We couldn't be happier with the service and we could recommend Tricia higher... great service, great officiant, professional, responsive, flexible and fun.... this should be your Officiant!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Rose! It was such an honor to officiate my first wedding at the best brewery there is! What an amazing event, and thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of it:-)