Boat Town Weddings Reviews

Boat Town Weddings 5
Boat Town Weddings 6
Boat Town Weddings 7

Kaitlyn · Getting married on 04/05/2019

Tricia was absolutely wonderful!!! She was on time for the ceremony, was easy to reach and quick to respond for any questions I had before the wedding (which was a lot)! She was terrific in the ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful!! Could not be more pleased with how our night went!! Highly recommend!!!!

Lauren Boggs Berdy · Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent officiant

We were extremely happy with Tricia and the service she provided us. She was willing to perform our marriage on short notice and travel a decent distance for it, and we couldn't have been more pleased to have made her part of our special day.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lauren! I enjoyed being there and meeting everyone . What a wonderful couple and group of folks !

Kari · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly Recommend!

Tricia was fantastic--her energy was incredible, her ceremony was personal, her voice carried well, and she guided everything along perfectly.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! What a beautiful couple and venue ! It was truly an honor. Thank you so much for asking me of having the honor of officiating .

KARI · Married on 09/23/2018

Tricia,

From the first time we talked in the phone I knew my ceremony would be perfect. Thank you so much for providing us with the beatiiful ceremony, we received so many compliments of you!

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kari! It was a wonderful venue, and you could not have picked a better coordinator than Kristen. Always a joy to work with her!

Natalie · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely wonderful and beautiful. Beautifully written and she did a great job.

Boat Town Weddings 8
    Boat Town Weddings 9

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thanks Natalie ! It was truly a pleasure! :-)

Shaun · Married on 09/15/2018

Our experience was fantastic, Tricia was amazing. She was very quick to respond, less than 24 hours for every email. Very friendly, professional, and easy to talk to about anything that came up. Completely willing to be flexible about changes, even under short notices. Would recommend their services to anyone looking for an officiant.

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Shaun! It was truly a pleasure.. the two of you made it so easy. And did I mention I love Sandra's bouquet? :-)

Raven · Married on 09/08/2018

We just got married on 9/8/18 and our ceremony with Tricia couldn’t have been better. Communicating with Tricia up until the wedding was super easy. Anytime we had questions, she either responded later in the day, or within 24 hours. When it came to what would be said the day of, any special requests we had, Tricia was more than happy to oblige and worked everything in perfectly. We have a 2 1/2 year old son, and the funny little things he did during the ceremony, Tricia rolled right with him and and it made our day even more special. We asked her to incorporate something that we had written about our son and how she included it, along with a reading about family in general, were just beautiful. Tricia is super nice, personable, and flexible and we couldn’t have asked for someone better to marry us!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Raven! Your son made the day.. I had so much fun with him. Congrats again to the two of you.. gorgeous couple , and one of my all time favorite venues :-)

Tynesha · Married on 08/31/2018

We recently utilized Tricia, and she definitely exceeded are expectations. Our ceremony was so romantic/beautiful! We keep hearing how amazing our ceremony was! Tricia worked well with are DJ as we went non-traditional with pre-recorded vows♥️

Sent on 09/10/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Tynesha! It was truly an honor, and so close to my main work too :-) Your vendor team was top notch.. and what a beautiful couple :-)

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2018

Tricia was great all around and we enjoye working with her for our wedding. She was responsive and flexible from the start of the planning process through the day of the wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Samantha! What a gorgeous couple, and such a beautiful wedding!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/04/2018

Rev. Tricia was very detailed when it came to our wedding ceremony. Her questionnaire was percise and helped us to completly customize our special day. She was so friendly and very responsive when it came to questions or concerns we had. She was also well prepared and very experienced.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! It was truly an honor to officiate your wedding in such a gorgeous and natural setting!

Sara · Married on 06/17/2018

Unique and captivating. I couldn't be happier. :)

Sent on 06/30/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Sara! I was so happy to be back officiating at the best place in the land! You two make an awesome couple!

Victoria · Married on 06/09/2018

She was very fast at responding. Did everything I asked, kept in touch and was flexible the day of our event.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thanks Victoria! It was truly an honor to be a part of your (and your parents :-) event!

Shaina · Married on 06/08/2018

Tricia is very kind, and provided us with a BEAUTIFUL ceremony for our wedding!!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Shaina! It was truly an honor to officiate your wedding at one of my favorite venues to officiate at :-)

Carolynn · Married on 05/19/2018

Tricia was fantastic!!! She made our ceremony exactly what we wanted and was so responsive and helpful our whole journey. We can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Carolynn! Truly a joy! And I made new friends at the table I was sat at. Your bus drivers... oh my gosh. The nicest people ever. And the DJ -I had worked with before. Great guy. We (bus drivers and I ) discovered we live near each other. Such a great crew! And you guys make a beautiful couple :-)

Shanyn · Married on 05/11/2018

Tricia was a pleasure to work with! She was very easy to work with and very responsive to communications. She was at the venue when she said she would be there and made sure we all knew what was going on. She worked very well with our venue as well! I couldn’t have asked for a better officiant!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Shanyn! I so appreciate it. The two of you made the ceremony so much fun. And I love your venue.. truly one of my most favorite places to officiate.

Richard · Married on 04/21/2018

Tricia worked with us to create the exact ceremony we wanted and did a fantastic job!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Richard... it was truly a joy to work with the two of you and officiate your ceremony. Congrats!

Kristin · Married on 04/15/2018

Our Wedding was amazing due to the ceremony given by Tricia. We could not have asked for a nicer, more professional, more caring person to be part of our big day!! We highly recommend her of you want only the Best!!

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Boat Town Weddings 10
    Boat Town Weddings 11
    Boat Town Weddings 12
    Boat Town Weddings 13

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thanks Kristin! And an added thanks for the wonderful card I received in the mail as well. The two of you were a joy to work with. Cannot thank you enough!

Magic · Married on 02/10/2018

My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Tricia. She took her time to make sure our ceremony was personalized and included everything we wanted. She even wrote the PERFECT message to go along with our nontraditional whiskey unity. Our wedding party and fellow vendors also had nothing but great things to say about her. I am very happy that I selected her to officiate our wedding. Thank you Tricia! XO

Sent on 03/19/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Aw... thank you Magic! You guys make the most lovely of couples! I was a bit rusty at the time of your wedding.. having only done one vow renewal (50 years) on January 27th, and the last wedding being 2 months prior, as well as in the process of buying a new home.. so I wasn't sure if I could pull it off. You guys made it so easy for me.. truly... was a joy, and loved every minute of it! Congrats!

Cherrell · Married on 01/27/2018

Tricia did an amazing job with my parents 50th anniversary vow renewal ceremony. My father even said, “The ceremony was absolutely perfect!” Tricia is passionate about her work, and it shows!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Boat Town Weddings 14

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

You have no idea the incredible honor this gave me... once in a lifetime... truly!!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/15/2017

Tricia did an amazing job writing a ceremony that was perfectly nerdy and had just the right amount of religious nods for our families. She was so patient and flexible with us and was prompt in her responses and in filing our paperwork. Her services are worth every penny!

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

Fantastic! There is no other word to describe the quality you will get from Trish! She helped to make our day even more amazing than we could have imagined! From the start she was very quick to respond and to give advice since we had no idea what we were doing! Even through our many changes she kept up to date tabs on everything we wanted and even threw in some very welcomed surprises!! Our wedding was unique as it was very nerdy/geeky and she did a great job between balancing our quirkiness with a classy take as well. Many of the first compliments we heard from our guests were how perfect Trish was, and you'll hear that too!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was truly an honor to officiate your wedding, and super fun!

Bradley · Married on 11/10/2017

Absolutely amazing and thoughtful. Was very timely and responsive to our needs and made the ceremony extremely personal and to our needs. Could not of thought of a better person to perform our ceremony. Would highly recommend her

Sent on 11/26/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thanks Brad! It was truly an honor to officiate your wedding at one of my favorite places: Tina's!

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

Tricia is amazing! We got her name from another close friend of ours who also used her as their officiant. We loved how relaxed and laid back her personality is and was able to lighten the tone for what can be a very nervous/anxious time for a bride. If you are looking for someone who will listen and pay attention to the details you and your fiance are looking for and give you the ceremony of your dreams you have found your woman! She was always there when we had questions or concerns and responded so quick. She really made us feel so confident and relaxed that she had everything covered for our ceremony!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Nicole! You and Chris make the most beautiful couple. It truly was an honor :-)

Sandra · Married on 10/07/2017

Tricia was truly amazing! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thanks Sandra! What a gorgeous , fun couple the two of you were! I enjoyed it immensely!

Lei · Married on 09/23/2017

Tricia was everything we expected. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lei! You and Brenda make such an awesome couple.. thanks for the honor of officiating!