Boat Town Weddings Reviews

91 Reviews for Boat Town Weddings

• Rachel

Rachel H. · Married on 05/23/2020

Look no further!

Tricia is truly a professional and very easy to work with! Her value cannot be beat. She delivered a beautiful ceremony and her readings were better than we could've picked ourselves. She made us feel so comfortable and helped so much throughout the process! We absolutely recommend her for your ceremony!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! The two of you make the most beautiful couple, and in the midst of this world crisis... man do we need more of that love! My absolute best and most sincere congrats!

Matthew C. · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful ceremony

Tricia performed a wonderful ceremony that everyone loved.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Taylor S. · Married on 10/20/2019

James and Taylor's Wedding

Tricia is amazing! I used her for our wedding in October. She is a pleasure and quick with responding to email and messages. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!

I don't know what more to say then she was AMAZING!! She had us fill out a questionnaire and personalized our ceremony to perfection!! Best part was when she threw in a few statements that made us and the guest laugh and feel at ease!! I'd reccomend Tricia over and over again! I loved her!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Oh thank you Amanda !!!! What a gorgeous couple and an amazing - and I mean amazing team of vendors . That band ? Rocks the house down !!!

Courtney · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly recommended

Tricia was very professional and helpful during the process of preparing for the wedding. I filled out the questionnaire she provided with all the information and then she created a script based off of that. It was super simple and that made it so easy and one less thing to stress about before the big day. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Courtney ! What a gorgeous couple ! I love your venue , and am always so happy to officiate there :-)

Lauren H. · Married on 09/14/2019

Tricia is wonderful!

Tricia was amazing! She is kind, well spoken and engaging.
    She formed our ceremony to fit our needs. Wouldn't change a thing! She is the best.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lauren... It was truly a pleasure. I love that venue, and you guys make such a beautiful couple!

Beth M. · Married on 09/13/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Beautiful ceremony with everything we wanted. Very responsive and professional.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Marissa · Married on 09/07/2019

We are so glad we chose Tricia to officiate our wedding!

Tricia from Boat Town Weddings was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end. We had only communicated via email up until the wedding day, but I felt like I knew her when we finally met. She was very responsive and created the perfect, most personal ceremony for us and made all the changes we wanted to make it "us." She was professional, but still personable and I would highly recommend hiring her! Her fee is reasonable, too!
    Thank you so much for everything, Tricia!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Marissa! It was truly a pleasure, and such a beautiful day.. wonderful folks too! I love that venue, and was so happy and honored to be asked to be there again.

Amanda T. · Married on 08/24/2019

Tricia is Amazing!!

I wanted the person who was going to marry my husband and myself to be as fun and energetic as we are and with Tricia- we got it. Communication before the wedding, rehearsal with the whole bridal party and family, and especially the day of- stress free and fun. The main part that really made me happy was the communication before the wedding and how organized she was with the layout of the ceremony. I love organization and knowing exactly what to expect. I want to thank you again Tricia! Not only were Andrew and myself very pleased but our families love you. Thank you for helping to make our day perfect!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was truly a joy.. you two made it so fun, and I was rolling off your energy. Again, congratulations!

Charles T. · Married on 06/27/2019

Wonderful wedding

I cannot say enough great things about Rev. Tricia. Very responsive, flexible, and accommodating - she made our wedding day truly spectacular.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Charles .... it was truly an honor . Such a wonderful group of folks present for your wedding . Congrats to you and Scott!
  • Claire

Claire S. · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful officiant, grace under pressure

Tricia was absolutely wonderful to work with. She wrote a beautiful classic ceremony for us and happily incorporated the few changes we requested the day before the wedding. On the day of, she had such a lovely presence and delivery. The lights went out unexpectedly during the ceremony and Tricia didn't miss a beat. She handled it with grace and humor, making light (pun intended :)) of the situation that garnered laughter from the crowd. She continued the ceremony by memory before (thankfully!) the lights came back on. Coming from a family with a strong tradition of church weddings and not many civil ceremonies, we got so many compliments on her afterward. The ceremony was short and sweet but still meaningful with the right gravitas for the occasion. Hire her and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Claire! It was such an honor, and thank you for your kind words. This meant so much to me, because at the time of your wedding, I was knee deep in the healing process from a major cycling accident a week prior. I wasn't feeling the best-but man did your wedding perk me up, and what a wonderful group of folks :-)

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/05/2019

Tricia was absolutely wonderful!!! She was on time for the ceremony, was easy to reach and quick to respond for any questions I had before the wedding (which was a lot)! She was terrific in the ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful!! Could not be more pleased with how our night went!! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Lauren B. · Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent officiant

We were extremely happy with Tricia and the service she provided us. She was willing to perform our marriage on short notice and travel a decent distance for it, and we couldn't have been more pleased to have made her part of our special day.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lauren! I enjoyed being there and meeting everyone . What a wonderful couple and group of folks !

Kari · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly Recommend!

Tricia was fantastic--her energy was incredible, her ceremony was personal, her voice carried well, and she guided everything along perfectly.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! What a beautiful couple and venue ! It was truly an honor. Thank you so much for asking me of having the honor of officiating .

Alexandria · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Job

Tricia did an amazing job! Our ceremony was perfect and we got many compliments on it afterwards. It was a good length of time! Tricia made the ceremony personal to us! She listened to our needs and wants very well!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much ! It was a joy to officiate your ceremony :-) and so awesome to work with such a great team of vendors !

Kari · Married on 09/23/2018

Tricia,

From the first time we talked in the phone I knew my ceremony would be perfect. Thank you so much for providing us with the beatiiful ceremony, we received so many compliments of you!

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kari! It was a wonderful venue, and you could not have picked a better coordinator than Kristen. Always a joy to work with her!

Natalie · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely wonderful and beautiful. Beautifully written and she did a great job.

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thanks Natalie ! It was truly a pleasure! :-)

Shaun · Married on 09/15/2018

Our experience was fantastic, Tricia was amazing. She was very quick to respond, less than 24 hours for every email. Very friendly, professional, and easy to talk to about anything that came up. Completely willing to be flexible about changes, even under short notices. Would recommend their services to anyone looking for an officiant.

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Shaun! It was truly a pleasure.. the two of you made it so easy. And did I mention I love Sandra's bouquet? :-)

Raven · Married on 09/08/2018

We just got married on 9/8/18 and our ceremony with Tricia couldn’t have been better. Communicating with Tricia up until the wedding was super easy. Anytime we had questions, she either responded later in the day, or within 24 hours. When it came to what would be said the day of, any special requests we had, Tricia was more than happy to oblige and worked everything in perfectly. We have a 2 1/2 year old son, and the funny little things he did during the ceremony, Tricia rolled right with him and and it made our day even more special. We asked her to incorporate something that we had written about our son and how she included it, along with a reading about family in general, were just beautiful. Tricia is super nice, personable, and flexible and we couldn’t have asked for someone better to marry us!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Raven! Your son made the day.. I had so much fun with him. Congrats again to the two of you.. gorgeous couple , and one of my all time favorite venues :-)
  • Tynesha

Tynesha · Married on 08/31/2018

We recently utilized Tricia, and she definitely exceeded are expectations. Our ceremony was so romantic/beautiful! We keep hearing how amazing our ceremony was! Tricia worked well with are DJ as we went non-traditional with pre-recorded vows♥️

Sent on 09/10/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Tynesha! It was truly an honor, and so close to my main work too :-) Your vendor team was top notch.. and what a beautiful couple :-)

Samantha · Married on 08/18/2018

Tricia was great all around and we enjoye working with her for our wedding. She was responsive and flexible from the start of the planning process through the day of the wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Samantha! What a gorgeous couple, and such a beautiful wedding!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/04/2018

Rev. Tricia was very detailed when it came to our wedding ceremony. Her questionnaire was percise and helped us to completly customize our special day. She was so friendly and very responsive when it came to questions or concerns we had. She was also well prepared and very experienced.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! It was truly an honor to officiate your wedding in such a gorgeous and natural setting!

Sara · Married on 06/17/2018

Unique and captivating. I couldn't be happier. :)

Sent on 06/30/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Sara! I was so happy to be back officiating at the best place in the land! You two make an awesome couple!

Victoria · Married on 06/09/2018

She was very fast at responding. Did everything I asked, kept in touch and was flexible the day of our event.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thanks Victoria! It was truly an honor to be a part of your (and your parents :-) event!

Shaina · Married on 06/08/2018

Tricia is very kind, and provided us with a BEAUTIFUL ceremony for our wedding!!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Boat Town Weddings's reply:

Thank you Shaina! It was truly an honor to officiate your wedding at one of my favorite venues to officiate at :-)