Boardwalk Photo Booth Company Reviews

Boardwalk Photo Booth Company 2
Boardwalk Photo Booth Company 3
Boardwalk Photo Booth Company 4

Kathleen · Married on 09/21/2018

Shawn was our personal DJ! He made every effort to make our big day everything we dreamed of. I would highly recommend him to any couple looking to dance and have a good time.

Rachel · Married on 06/21/2018

I could not be MORE happy with Shawn and the Boardwalk Photobooth Company. He made the photobooth at our wedding so much fun and the guest book that he helped create is something that my husband and I will be looking at for years!! If you’re on the fence about getting a photobooth for your wedding, definitely check out Boardwalk!!! Thanks for everything!!

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

Shawn provided the DJ services for ceremony and reception music as well as the photo booth and lighting. I could not be more pleased with the services we received from Shawn and his team! The photo booth was a big hit and I am so happy with the guest book they created for us from the photos. The booth was decorated to match our wedding and the props were amazing! Shawn made it easy to decide on our music by providing us with recommendations and music inspiration lists. He also programmed and set up all of the lighting to match the colors of our wedding. I highly recommend using Shawn and all of his services. Thank you so much for making our day spectacular!

Boardwalk Photo Booth Company 5
    Boardwalk Photo Booth Company 6

Katherine · Married on 05/25/2018

We used Boardwalk Photo Booth at our wedding just over a week ago. My husband really wanted one at our wedding, and I am so glad he insisted. Shawn was our point-of-contact during payment and leading up to our event. He even created customized signs and artwork for the photo strips that matched our event details. The employees who worked our event were kind, funny, and so helpful. I have been to so many weddings over the years, and many photo booths are run by people who clearly do not want to be there, or who offer no help while taking photos. This company is professional and so easy to work with. They will also take the photo strips and help your guests create a guestbook for you. Ours turned out lovely, and we can see where they filled in cute phrases and keywords to fill it up more, and they even took parts of our wedding program to decorate a back page with photo strips of my hubby and me. I highly recommend this company. Thank you, Boardwalk!

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

A guest favorite! The hit of the wedding, no lie! The album we have to look back on makes me tear up every time! Shawn designed a perfect logo and had a ton of props for the guests to use. He was great with guests and told us where to look with every single pose. I had originally thought about going with another company but I am sooo glad I didn't. Boardwalk was such a great addition to our perfect day.

• Reegan

Reegan · Married on 12/30/2017

We really loved have Boardwalk at our event! Shawn worked with me throughout the year on the best location for the booth, details that matched our wedding, and always reached out to check-in and see how planning was going. my entire experience with Boardwalk was perfect and I am still getting compliments to this day about how great Shawn was to have onsite from guests and how much fun everyone had in there. The complimentary guest book we received afterwards has had us laughing for days and it is such a great keepsake from the wedding! I recommend them for any event!!!!

Boardwalk Photo Booth Company 7
    Boardwalk Photo Booth Company 8

Elise · Married on 11/10/2017

Wedding date 11/10/2017- So so happy with Boardwalk from start to finish. For anyone organizing an event or a wedding, you want to work with vendors that are responsive and Shawn was that in spades! He made the whole process sooooooooo simple from start to finish! We had 2 years to plan our wedding and so i had done a lot of research in regards to packages, quality of prints etc and Boardwalk did not disappoint what so ever... Definitely recommend using Boardwalk for your event!

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

Shawn was our wedding DJ and an amazing one at that! Not only did he make sure to cover all the must-plays and avoid the do-not-plays, but he had this wonderful way of engaging all of our guests! Everyone knew exactly what was going on when, so no one missed a the cake cutting, toasts, or any other important moments. He had the best personality and did such a great job. I cannot say enough good things about Shawn! All of our guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to...and we have Shawn to thank for that!

Alisha · Married on 10/07/2017

Best photo booth ever! The quality of the photos and strips are fantastic, the best I have ever seen on a photo booth (and trust me, I love photo booths). I love how much personalization Boardwalk allows as well. My guests had a blast in the photo booth and all loved their photos! They also loved the fact they could get the individuals online through our gallery and also sent to them using Boardwalk's social media stand. My husband and I LOVE looking at the guestbook created by their team with copies of all of our guests photos and funny messages. The attendants of our booth were also super sweet (I believe one was Shawn's wife). Shawn was so accommodating and has the best office ever. I truly would recommend Boardwalk Photo Booth Company to everyone!

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2017

We hired Shawn to DJ our wedding and he was absolutely phenomenal! We had a blast and have heard the same from everyone else. Many commented on how great he was. He did a mash-up for our first song as we asked and made an on-the-spot adjustment to it (as we also asked), which was perfect. He kept the party going the whole time. His mix of songs, the order he played them, and the way he played them was masterful. He was involved on the mic exactly the right amount. The photo booth was a great addition and made a fun and memorable guest book. He was a pleasure to work with and I would certainly recommend him and Boardwalk Photo Booth Company for any event.

Said · Married on 09/03/2017

Hired Shawn and Carolyn for our wedding which was the best decision ever. We were initially considering a band but we realized that getting the package deal of Shawn and Carolyn was the way to go. Highly recommend getting both of them if you want the perfect wedding. Shawn was very classy and had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. His choice of music and fund of knowledge in that regard was perfect. Carolyn was incredibly sweet, organized and classy. Everyone loved interacting with both of them. Does not get better that having the DJ and coordinator as a package deal and people who enjoy to work together. Would do it all again and again if I could.

Ryan · Married on 08/12/2017

We hired Shawn as our DJ and our Photo Booth Vendor. I honestly can't leave a good enough review for him. HE WAS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Shawn, you went above and beyond for us, thank you so much for doing such a great job. We have heard nothing but great thing from our guests in regards to you. They all had a great time, and thought you really kept the party going! The photo booth was such a hit, and our scrapbook/guestbook that you guys made for us is so awesome! And your new uplighting...PERFECT. It really helped set the party mood. Thank you so much Shawn.

Cassandra · Married on 06/11/2017

My daughter's father and I surprised the couple with the photo booth. This surprise with a hit with the old and young guests. I love how Shawn was able to personalize the booth with the bride and groom's name and invitation theme. The photo strips are so much better as party favors than the boring candles, etc. The customer service was superb. I highly recommend Boardwalk Photo Booth Company to my friends and family because you definitely get what you pay for.

• Tara

Tara · Married on 06/10/2017

I LOVED working with Shawn and his wife Caroline at Boardwalk Photo Booth. Shawn was always super quick to respond to any email I had. They were able to create the logo on my photo strips/booth based off of a mark up of my invitation I sent them, which I thought was really nice. The photo booth was a HUGE hit and I didn't realize guests had the option to send to facebook or text it to themselves right there at the booth! The guestbook that comes with it is the best feature--at the end of the night I had a hilarious and touching album of the pics my guests took and their personal messages to me. I can't want to download them later this week! Thank you!!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/12/2016

Shawn and the entire Boardwalk team are amazing! From our first meeting with Shawn, Andy and I were convinced we had to have him. We hired Shawn for both the photo booth and as our DJ. He was super flexible with any last minute changes we made and he made sure to follow our "do not play" list. He is a lot of fun and he made sure our reception was a dance party, which is exactly what we wanted. As far as the photobooth goes, they are high quality with almost too many props to choose from. They have staff working the booth and making a scrapbook throughout the night so we had something fun to look at together right away after the night was over. Hiring Boardwalk photo booth company was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Emily · Married on 06/03/2016

Boardwalk Photo Booth Company really is the best ever! I feel so lucky that they were available for my wedding! Not only is Shawn awesome, patient, and very easy to work with, he is very detail-oriented. They are worth every penny, and the scrapbook is such a fun keepsake! The props are fantastic! Everyone at the wedding had a blast in the photo booth, and most of our guests visited 3+ times. There was a line like you would normally see for amusement park rides! This was one of the best, and most fun and memorable, things that we could have had at our wedding. So glad we did this!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 05/29/2016

We hired Shawn to be our wedding DJ after attending another wedding that he provided entertainment for. As a wedding photographer, I experience DJ's every weekend of my life, and Shawn is one of the best by far that I've ever had the pleasure of working with (and having as my own wedding DJ!). He is professional, attentive, and incredibly skilled and knowledgeable about what he does. Of all the possible things I worried about regarding my wedding day, the music/entertainment was never one of them. Shawn provided everything I needed to have a memorable ceremony and reception, and our guests could not stop raving about all the fun they had! Thank you, Shawn, for being the best wedding DJ ever and for making our day better than we could have dreamed. We would hire you again in a heartbeat!!! Best decision ever!

• User6201934 · 2+ years ago

Wow - they were amazing! Shawn and his wife did the personalized photo booth at my daughter's wedding and our guests had so much fun! Guests spent hours using the props to take memorable pictures. They could keep a copy and a copy went into a keepsake album for Michelle & Christian. Shawn and his wife even took the time to use blue and peach ribbons from the reception to decorate the last page of the keepsake album. It really added a special touch. They were so much fun and definitely added a festive tone to the reception. I would highly recommend them to others!

Kristin · Married on 11/21/2015

Shawn was our DJ for our wedding on 11/21/15 @ the Williamsburg Winery. He was AWESOME! My husband and I met Shawn a few months before the wedding and we instantly knew he was the DJ for us. He has such a fun and laid back personality. Shawn was great about checking up on us throughout the planning process and even emailed us some homework to make sure everything was ready to go for the big day.

The day of the wedding arrived and everything went off without a hitch! Shawn was so well organized and the flow of music throughout the entire night was great. One of my fears was that the dance floor would be empty and Shawn made sure that did not happen! He played a great variety of music that had everyone out on the dance floor for the entire night. My dad was even out on the floor and I've never seen him dance! My husband and I have been married for a little over a week now and we are still getting compliments from our guests on how much fun they had at our wedding. We definitely have Shawn to thank for that. I would recommend Shawn for anyone in need of DJ services - he is absolutely incredible. Thank you Shawn for making our day so awesome! :)

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/23/2015

Shawn Cox... Uhhhhhhhhhmazing! He provided DJ and MC services for us and I was overwhelmed by the amazing service he provided us from our first meeting to even a follow up email after our wedding. My husband was a little leery about using a DJ just because he loves live music, but our first face to face meeting with Shawn with his amazing personality at his amazing office full of photobooths, arcade games, and 80s memorabilia had my husband sold ;-). Shawn even provided us a detailed questionnaire for our big day so he could get the feel of what music we liked and all the timeline details plus introductions (it made the day of flawless). Our ceremony and reception was set up to be inside at the same venue (Shawn was providing music for both) and a week before our wedding I called him to let him know we were switching our ceremony to the outdoor spot.... he had already figured out indoor setup, but let me know not to worry he would have everything figured out before the big day and it was a huge relief on our part. He was just so accommodating and relaxed it was a breath of fresh air during crunch time. Services provided during the ceremony and reception were OUTSTANDING!!! Perfect volume and set up for the music during the ceremony and perfect MCing and music choices during the reception! He was so fun, he kept the dance floor hoppin and was willing to stay as long as we wanted! We definitely, absolutely, recommend him for your big day :-)

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2015

Boardwalk Photo Booth Company was simply FANTASTIC! Shawn was the best to work with and we had such a blast with him at the wedding. Not only was planning our music and photo booth options fun but so simple and easy. Boardwalk has the latest technology which offered our guests options to send their photos electronically right there on the spot. We highly recommend Boardwalk Photo Booth for all your event needs. We couldn't have wished for such an awesome photo booth or crazy fun DJ! Thank you Shawn and staff for a fabulously wonderful night!!!

Ryan · Married on 10/12/2015

Shawn is easy to work with, follows up and is very friendly. I highly recommend for any event! Great quality keepsakes, unlimited pictures and doesn't care how many people you cram into his booth! :)

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2015

We had Shawn as both our DJ and Photo Booth provider, and we were so glad we did. Shawn was wonderful! He was the first person we went to when looking for the wedding and we just stopped the search. We had out wedding at Lesner Inn - the photo booth was downstairs and the DJ set up was upstairs. They were on time (he had a separate person helping run the photo booth). We had given him a itinerary before the day, and it was so seamless the way he followed it, it felt so natural. He kept the energy up all night. Then, at the end of the night we immediately got the photo booth album which was so funny to see. We wouldn't have made ANY changes to how the reception went.

Karen · Married on 07/25/2015

Contact person/owner, Shawn Cox, was quick with communication, very accommodating, flexible, and helpful! The quality of the product was great, I love having the photobooth book as a souvenir, and the guests had fun taking photos and having a copy to keep. The people running the booth the day of the wedding took care of everything--ran the booth, cut the photos and placed them in the book. If you love photos, I would certainly recommend Boardwalk Photography!

Brittany · Married on 07/11/2015

Shawn and his Boardwalk Photo Booth team were amazing to work with. We have wanted to write a review for several months now, but with my father waiting for a heart transplant and having to stay in the hospital for long periods of time, it has been hard. Although he is still waiting, we didn’t want to miss the opportunity to say how amazing it was to work with Shawn. From the first consolation to the wedding reception Shawn was very professional, flexible, a good listener, and worked with us each step of the way. If you’re looking for a photo booth company that has an owner that does this part time and works out of their minivan, Boardwalk isn’t for you. But if you’re looking for someone who does this full time, has a store front, marked vans, great looking vintage photo booths, unbelievable props, custom made photo booth signage, scrapbook guest book, and photo strips, look no further. The scrapbook guest book with the crazy pictures and guest comments will be a cherished keepsake for years to come. There are a lot of companies out there and we talked with many of them. The bottom line is, do you want to pay less or get the best. We would proudly recommend Boardwalk Photo Booth to anyone.