BnC Memories Photography Reviews

29 | Reinholds, PA

29 Reviews for BnC Memories Photography

Brian and Nicole are an amazing team! They had the perfect balance of giving suggestions for posed pictures, taking advice from us, capturing the overall atmosphere and blending into the party to get shots we didn't even realize.

Brian and Nicole were extremely professional and sympathetic to getting the 'first glance' shots for my husband and I when the transportation for our guests was delayed and we were running out of daylight. They turned what could have been a stressful situation into a very intimate and memorable moment for us, while documenting it beautifully.

I would highly recommend them to others and will definitely use them to capture future milestones in our lives.

Thank you Brian and Nicole!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Wonderful to work with, very respectful of our requests, beautiful pictures!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Alyssa · Married on 10/25/2013

Nicole and Brian were absolutely amazing! They were quick to respond to emails and were always available to any questions we had. I have gotten so many compliments on my photos, I would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 12/20/2013

BnC Memories Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words Alyssa! Brian and I loved meeting you both and working with you! You were an absolutely GORGEOUS bride! The entire wedding was amazing! Wish you many many years of happiness! :) Look forward to working with you again someday!
  • User3950849 · event on 08/27/2013

I have had BNC Memories take pictures of my family several times... sometimes the whole family and sometimes just my children. They have worked very well with us, especially my children... And when I think the session was a huge flop with unruly kiddos, we always get the best pictures! We've always gotten great service and the photos and prints are have been very promp! Thank you BNC Memories for capturing my family's memories over the years!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Diana · event on 07/16/2013

I have had Brian and Nicole take numerous pictures for me and they are always wonderful. They are wonderful to work with!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2013

I would absolutely recommend BnC memories photography for any event. We used them for our wedding and they went above and beyond. They are such a sweet couple and really listen to what their clients want. I could not be happier and we will be using them again for family photos, pregnancy and baby photos, etc.

Sent on 10/28/2013

BnC Memories Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole!! I have loved working with you this past year! I am so honored to now not only call you a client, but a friend! Its been amazing photographing so many precious moments this past year- from your wedding, to family portraits, to pregnancy photo's to the birth of your beautiful baby girl! Its been quite a year! Can't wait to see what the future holds for you and your family! Thank you for trusting us with all these amazing moments!

Brian and Nicole were awesome!! They were creative and did a beautiful job for my daughter's wedding. She and her husband have such lovely pictures of their wedding day, Brian and Nicole knew just the right setting, lighting, etc. And they did it without us feeling like we had to leave the party! They are great.

Sent on 08/11/2013

BnC Memories Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! We truly appreciate the kind words!! We love what we do, and we are so happy when not only the Bride and Groom are pleased with our work, but when their family and friends are as well! THANK YOU!!!

Gretchen · Married on 06/08/2013

Nicole and Brian are wonderful Photographers! They captured our special day the way no one else could have, and were extremely professional and flexible with us. We were thrilled with the way our wedding photos turned out and will definitely recommend them to future couples looking for photographers!

Sent on 12/16/2013

BnC Memories Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! We LOVED being a part of your wedding! The entire event was amazing! You were a stunning bride, and both you and Jim were so fun to be around! Cant wait to see where your lives together take you!

Shana · Married on 12/07/2012

I cannot say enough great things about BnC Memories Photography - Nicole answered every question I had, no matter how little or dumb they were - or how many she would get in one day! Nicole and Brian were traveling to come to our wedding so we didn't get to meet them in person until the day of our wedding, and they both had the best personalities and made us feel so comfortable. They completed blended into the background and captured every moment! It was amazing to look at all of our photos to remember moments that flew by and to see every candid moment they were able to capture! I did not want to have a lot of formal , cliche, basic portraits and really wanted the candid/in the moment photos and that is exactly what they captured for us. The personalized web gallery cards which we included in our thank you cards for all of our guests to view the "sneak peak" were great and I can't tell you how many people told us they cried and laughed and loved every single photo! Our wedding day was the happiest moment of our lives and BnC Memories made sure we could look back and reflect for the rest of our lives together - our house will soon be filled with all of these photos because we have so many favorites! Thank you!!!!!!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2012

The most important thing I took away from my wedding (besides my husband of course) was memories and Nicole and Brian managed to document our entire day in such amazing detail without being intrusive on personal moments or the wishes of the church. Most of our wedding day was such a blur and a lot of our memories stem from Nicole and Brian's absolutely stunning photographs. They captured our emotions, personalities and the charisma of our wedding, our family & friends in a way I never thought was possible! My husband and I could not have chosen a more perfect fit for our wedding photographer and we will absolutely use BnC Memories for our future photography needs!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Joshua · Married on 08/18/2012

BNC did an amazing job at our wedding. The photos turned out amazing, and they were so easy to work with. They did a really good job keeping things moving and making sure we got all the photos we wanted. These are honestly the best photographers that I have seen at a wedding. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Nicole and Brian were absolutely amazing to work with to capture the details and memories of our wedding. They were so easy to work with and you can tell that they understand how to work with couples on the most important day of their lives. On the day of the wedding, we did not have to worry about the photography, we could focus on us and Brian and Nicole seamlessly were able to capture it all . With BnC Memories you get Brian and Nicole, not some random photographer that works for the company. Not only were Brian and Nicole amazing to work with, but their attention to detail and focus on capturing the entire day was proven by their incredible photography skills. We absolutely love all of our pictures. Our wedding guest have commented that they feel like they are there again as they look through the online web gallery of our day from start to finish. I would recommend Brian and Nicole to anyone looking for creative, professional quality of product and service for their wedding day at a reasonable price!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2012

Brian and Nicole were absolutely amazing to work with to capture memories that will last us our life time. I highly recommend BnC Memories to any bride and groom who want amazing pictures and photographers who will go out of their way to make your day exactly what you hope for!

Sent on 01/01/2013

jessie · Married on 11/19/2011

BnC Memories was the perfect wedding photography team! My husband and I had so much fun with them that day. They had a great attitude and came prepared with ideas which incorporated the venues as well as our personalities. They captured all of our important memories and did it in a very tasteful, flattering and creative style. I will definitely hire them again!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Corinne · Married on 05/22/2011

BnC Memories did an amazing job at our wedding and reception! They captured the entire day beautifully and artfully from start to finish. The photos are beyond anything we could have imagined. I'd highly recommend them to any bride!!

Sent on 08/08/2011

Jane · Married on 12/11/2010

We have had Brian and Nicole for three family weddings and an 80th birthday and are so happy we did!! They are our go to photographers for all our memorable occasions. They are the best!!

Gabriella · Married on 08/14/2010

They were awesome! They did everything we asked, and the pictures are fabulous! Even when we asked them to change something or to grab certain people during the day, they did not hesitate. It was really nice having 2 photographers, it helped speed up the time between wedding and reception. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend them!

Sent on 01/04/2012

Kristen · Married on 10/09/2009

Brian and Nicole are extremely skillful and artful. They clearly have a lot of experience with weddings, and their work is truly impressive. It can be difficult to find a photographer that consistently produces quality work, but Nicole and Brian do just that. They are professional and more than willing to work with your schedule to make your day as stress-free as possible (well, as much as they can control that!)

Sent on 07/18/2011

Heather · Married on 11/15/2008

BnC Memories was everything that I could have wanted for my wedding photographer. Nicole and Brian were down to earth and easy to work with. They met with my husband and I prior to the wedding to show us samples of their work as well as to understand exactly what our wants/needs were for our special day. On the day of our event, they arrived on time and were both professional and fun. It was great having two photographers as it allowed for more pictures to be taken. Nicole was able to be with the girls and I while Brian was able to be with my husband and his groomsmen. During the ceremony and reception, I never felt as though they were in the way and yet they still were able to get great shots! Our day was captured exactly as I wanted and the proofs were ready to be viewed shortly after our event. We purchased the cd with our proofs as well as a wedding album. The album turned out great and again was very easy to create with the help of Nicole. Their choices of shots were creative and came out great! I would HIGHLY recommend BnC to anyone who needs a wedding photographer:)

Sent on 03/09/2014

Alyson · Married on 08/11/2007

Nicole and Brian were absolutely wonderful to work with. They arrived way in advance to make sure they captured every special moment of our day. They were always more than willing to meet any of our needs and had the most beautiful, funny, and unique picture ideas. We are so happy we chose them for our wedding and would do it again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2006

Absolutely fabulous photographers! Spent the entire day with us and captured all parts of the day. The photos were amazing! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Becky · Married on 04/22/2006

Brian and Nicole were everything event photographers should be. They walked us through the day from their perspective and allowed us to tweak their plan. They made sure to get at least one photo of all of the guests that were really important to us. In the years that have followed, two of the most special people to us have, sadly, passed away. We look at the photos of our wedding to remember them because Brian and Nicole captured their true essence in those photos. People always joke about what they would have done differently on their wedding day...one thing I would definitely NOT change was choosing BnC Memories as our photographers.

Sent on 02/27/2014
  • User3934398 · event on 03/20/2006

Brian and Nicole are highly recommended. They do beautiful work, are very professional and reasonably priced.

Erik · Married on 06/25/2005

Brian and Nicole were such professionals! Beautiful pictures, and beautiful personalities to work with!

Christine · Married on 04/02/2005

Outstanding photographers, they captured every special moment of our wedding! Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 07/16/2011