BME Event Group Reviews

254 | Vineland, NJ

254 Reviews for BME Event Group

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2021

Great group!

Bob was easy to talk to and plan our wedding with. We told him how we wanted the night to go and he listened! BME Event Group kept our party going! The music for the ceremony was perfect. The music during cocktail hour was in the background but kept the mood light and lively. Throughout the reception the music was great. We wanted a fun night with a lot of dancing, and Bob worked his magic to keep everyone on the dance floor. He was a great MC and DJ, keeping the night rolling flawlessly. There was lots of dancing and even a sing off. You must book a photo booth! The photo booth was so much fun and our guests couldn’t get enough! We loved looking through the photo booth pictures and videos after the fact. So much joy and laughter. BME did a great job putting together the photo booth album with everyone’s well wishes. Can’t recommend BME enough! We would absolutely use them again.

Sent on 07/21/2021
  • Betsy

Betsy S. · Married on 05/15/2021

Rocked the house!

Christian Lucas and DJ Sepper rocked our wedding and it was amazing! The dance floor was filled the whole time and so many people told me how amazing the music was! I could have stayed out on the dance floor all night long! I gave Christian an idea of the vibe we wanted and some song recommendations but really just wanted him to do his thing. Aside from their amazing DJ skills, everyone at BME was very responsive during the booking process and Christian was very prompt when answering any questions I had. On top of everything else he handled challenging song requests from older guests and drunk guests like a total pro! I wish I had another party to book him for, highly recommend!

Sent on 05/21/2021

Casey · Married on 04/11/2021

Highly recommend!!

We used BME event group for photography and videography they were absolutely amazing! Angela worked with us the entire time from our engagement photos to dealing with having to postpone our wedding due to coronavirus! She was fantastic! Jason and Angela were the photographers for our wedding and I am so in love with the few pictures they already shared with us! Christian and rob were our videographers who are amazing! Our little trailer of our wedding was beautiful I can’t stop watching it! I highly recommend using Angela, Jason, Christian, and rob to capture your wedding! They have already amazed us with our sneak peak photos and video! We are so excited to see the final photos and video from this amazing group!!

Sent on 04/27/2021
  • Adrienne

Adrienne F. · Married on 11/03/2020

Professional, Efficient, Positive Energy!

Angela Riley from BME exceeded our expectations. Before the big day, we sat with Angela and went through all the details including “must-have” shots, family member groupings (which I appreciated, having parents who are divorced), and timelines. Angela knew our venue, Running Deer Golf Club, inside and out, so she was very efficient and did not waste any time setting up. She was fun and had a positive energy, while directing/herding many people! She paid attention to exactly what we wanted. I was a bride who was very self conscious about my arms. She created poses and angles that made me forget all about it! We made it to our cocktail hour with 10-15 minutes to spare, which we were happy with! Angela even followed up with us the next day with a few texts with some photos. We could not have been happier with our choice of BME and Angela Riley to capture this most special day.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha O. · Married on 10/24/2020

Highly Recommended!

Bob and Johnny were great to work with! Bob was very attentive to us before and during our wedding. Their customer website is very easy to navigate and Bob made sure everything was correct on our wedding worksheet. Bob and Johnny are super friendly, personable and talented. Our guests raved about how much they loved the music during the entire course of our wedding. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Brooke C. · Married on 10/18/2020

Awesome DJ

Rick was awesome! Super upbeat. He got my whole hype and played all the great dancing music. He was very outgoing. I would definitely recommend BME.

Sent on 10/23/2020

BME Event Group's reply:

Thanks' Brooke. Rick said he had a great night and you guys were awesome! Thank you for the kind words. We will see you somewhere soon hopefully. All the best to you and Lloyd.
  • Abigail

Abigail C. · Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing experience!!!

My husband and I originally hired Bob (owner of BME) for our wedding scheduled in March but because of COVID our wedding plans were pushed back and changed multiple times. All through the changes Bob and his company did nothing but work with my husband and I. He responded super quickly and was always positive! Fast forward a few months and I found out I was pregnant so I reached out to Bob to see if he would be willing to DJ my husband and I’s gender reveal instead of our wedding. He responded immediately that it would no problem and helped make our day perfect! We even had a bit of a fail when it came to our actual reveal of the gender and Bob jumped right in and lit the whole room pink so everyone knew that it was a girl. I cannot day enough great things about BME Event group or Bob. We also had them bring their photo booth which made the party! We will be using them for all our future events!!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Dianna · Married on 08/02/2020

great Dj , professional and on point

Bob and his staff kept the party going !! they were great!

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle L. · Married on 08/01/2020

Phenomenal Photographer

My fiancé and I cannot express enough appreciation for our photographer, Angela. Angela met with us before our engagement shoot to discuss ideas and get comfortable with the process. Not only was Angela’s professionalism apparent from talking with her, but she has a fun, charismatic personality! Angela expressed her creativity and allowed us to be ourselves. We are beyond ecstatic for our wedding this summer!! If you’re in need of a photographer, please book Angela from BME Event Group.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Michelle T. · Married on 08/01/2020

Choose BME!!

From the moment we spoke to the owner, Bob Morgan, we knew BME was the right pick for us. Bob was professional, organized, patient, and understanding. Bob was very thorough in explaining the different photographer/videographer packages. He made it easy for us to make our decision when we were ready. We reached out to our photographer, Angela prior to our engagement session. We wanted to meet and discuss a few of our ideas. Angela made us feel comfortable and warm during our meeting, it felt like we had known her for years. Our engagement session was memorable thanks to Angela’s personality and creativity. Angela is a talented, dedicated, and entertaining photographer. We chose photographer, Angela and videographers, Rob and Eli. We discussed our ideas about social distancing pictures and videos. Angela, Rob, and Eli were on point for our Covid wedding! They captured every smile, laugh, and tear. We could go on and on about how grateful and impressed we are with BME. We want to sum up the team with these three words: energetic, personable, and unforgettable. We wish the future brides and grooms the best of luck and to trust BME!

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn C. · Married on 07/25/2020

Easy Booking

Bob answered all of our questions and was very helpful with the booking process. We can’t wait to party and have fun with the photobooth!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Christina · Married on 05/09/2020

All Our Guests Were On The Dance Floor!

I really wanted a band. I have been to quite a few weddings where the DJ speaks and people roll their eyes. Once I found out how expensive bands where I had to reconsider my options so I called BME and spoke with Bob. Within 10 minutes he completely changed my view on hiring a DJ! We were able to list songs we wanted through their website before the event and I added a few but told them to use their judgment and I was not disappointed. They read the crowd and everyone had a stellar night. Bob was our MC the day of and he was in contact with my husband and I throughout the entire event. Once the dancing started the seats were empty and the dance floor was packed! Many of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to and people who never dance were on their feet! Thank you for an unforgettable night!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 02/29/2020

All Around Amazing

My husband and I absolutely loved having Eric (DJ) and Angel (Host) at our wedding in February 2020! BME worked with us to make sure we had professionals that matched our personality, and they were spot on with their selection. Angel and Eric made sure that my husband and I had music we loved and that our guest loved. They were really helpful when we needed to pick music for every part of the ceremony and reception, and offered great suggestions. They even found an instrumental version of All Star for when the groomsmen walked down the aisle! We received compliments from our guests for MONTHS after the wedding. “I’ve never seen so many people dance at a wedding!” “I’ve never been to a wedding that played AC/DC- it was awesome!” And the list goes on. Angel and Eric knew how to read the room, and I am still so thankful that I chose BME for my big day!

Sent on 12/03/2020
  • Ann

Ann M. · Married on 01/07/2020

Kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG!

We absolutely loved BME as our DJ and cinematographer choices. Bob totally got the party started and kept it going ALL NIGHT LONG! He added personal touches (Eagles fight song), and made sure that no one wanted to leave the dance floor. The fireworks going off throughout the night added an amazing touch as well! We cannot thank them enough!

Christian, the cinematographer, was also awesome. He made us feel comfortable, laughed with us, and even made sure our daughter had a great time.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2019

Best dj ever!

I’ve been to quite a few weddings recently and I may be biased but BME was the best dj I’ve had that experience to deal with. They managed to keep everyone involved on the dance floor and stuck to the songs that we had requested before our wedding. I never had to worry about making sure the right songs were playing or getting people on the dance floor. They did all of that for us and it turned out perfect. They have an easy to use website to put all the information they will need for the big day. We also used them for up lighting and a photo booth and both were wonderful. I highly recommend using BME!

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • AnnaMarie

Annamarie D. · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly Recommend! Angela was amazing!

Angela Riley was a phenomenal photographer! I will recommend her to anyone who asks. She was more than a photographer on my wedding day. She even helped make sure the day went as smooth as possible. The end product came out amazing. I wish I could relive my wedding day again & again. Thank God I have the photos to look back on.

Sent on 02/03/2020

Val C. · Married on 10/10/2019

If I could give these guys 6 stars I would!

Rebecca and I went with BME Event Group as a DJ for our wedding and everything was PERFECT! They are easy to work with and personable, great guys! They made our reception a party of a life time! I had guests telling me how amazing the music and environment flowed together, that they would book these guys for their next event in a heartbeat, they really made it an amazing experience! Highly recommend them for your wedding or other event!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 10/05/2019

What a party!

Bob and Eric MC'ed and DJ'ed our wedding and man... what a party that was!! Everyone had a blast! Bob was also our main contact throughout the planning process and the company offers a really cool event set up platform where you can list requested songs, songs to not play, and places to list all the music for your important moments. We loved working with them and it really made our wedding night a party!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2019

Look no further-BME is it!!

If I could give ten stars I would. Wow. DJ Rick Perez and Tony gave us the soundtrack to the wedding of our dreams. From the ceremony to the reception, the music was on point and everything we asked for. To say the reception was a dance party would be an understatement. Our guests were saying it was the best time they’ve ever had on a dance floor (all ages, too)! Highly recommend getting the photo booth as well; what an awesome, fun addition! Thank you so much to BME-you helped give us the party of a lifetime!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 09/21/2019

Thank you for Everything!!!

BME Event Group is the BOMB.COM!!!!! From the moment my husband and I walked into BME and met Bob and he showed us the photo-booth We were instantly hooked. Then we went into his office and he answered all of our 10000 questions and played music geared towards each of our favorite genres and cultural aspects. We ended up going with BME for all of our entertainment needs (photo-booth, cinematography, photography and Music).

Photo-booth
    The photo-booth was a hit at our wedding!!! Everyone raved about the quality of the pictures and how Tony did an amazing job mandating the booth. We also loved the fact that we received a book of all the photo-booth pictures with messages from our relatives at the end of the night. That was a special touch because we were able to read every note the next day...If your are planning your wedding the photo-booth is a must!!!!

Cinematography
    Rob and Sivon were amazing!!!! Rob stayed with the bride the entire day and he was phenomenal. His personality matched the brides and he was so eager to try different and fun shots. Sivon worked with the groom and she as well did an awesome job. Btw the drone was hands down the highlight of the the day.

Photography

Angela Riley is Awesome!!! We had the pleasure of meeting her for the first time at our engagement photoshoot . She took some amazing pictures and her creativity was out of this world. She was personable and we couldn’t wait for her to do our wedding photos. The day of the wedding she was with the bride for the first half of the day and again her personality and creativity came ready to Slay!!! We were able to get a sneak peak of our wedding pictures and she did not disappoint.. we can’t wait to see all of the pictures soon!!!

Music
    A wedding is not a wedding if the Dj isn’t on point!!!! DJ Johnny and DJ Javier are THE BEST!!!!!! They kept us partying from start to finished. They incorporated all of the brides wild ideas and did an excellent job with embracing the brides culture. We had such an amazing time partying with you guys. Thank you so much for keeping the bride, groom and their family on the dance floor all night!!!

To the whole BME team thank you so much for a magical night and thank you for helping bring our visions to life... BOOK NOW YALL!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Nicole T. · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent, experienced DJs and Photographers that blew us away!

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, we spent a lot of time researching DJs and Photographers. We came across BME because of their rave reviews. Bob and Angela met with us via video chat (as I was out of the country) and could not have been more accommodating. We were blown away with how knowledgeable Bob and Angela were. We decided to book (and they agreed to come to Bucks County, PA for our wedding, which was not a short drive for them).

Angela worked with us for our engagement photos- she came into Philadelphia at 7am on a Saturday to help us get the perfect photos.

Leading up to the wedding, Bob (our DJ and MC) was beyond helpful. He worked with us on some strange requests (like sending him background music for our relative to sing with during our ceremony) and seamlessly helped us to make sure we had the best night of our lives. He is extremely experienced, and that was made very apparent throughout the night. Our guests told us again and again how great the music was.

We worked with Angela and Joe for photography. My husband and I are not very comfortable in front of a camera, but Angela & Joe worked with us to help us loosen up. They were prepared, as they had walked around the entire venue to make sure we took pictures in the best spots. Angela and Joe had great personalities, and we had such a great time with them. We can't wait to get our photos!

I would whole heartedly recommend BME- they went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Lendon

Lendon · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend

Our experience with Angel and Eric on the music and emceeing duties (and Rita at the photobooth) was absolutely amazing. We hired them for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music/audio, as well as the photobooth.

Eric and Angel arrived early and set up was seamless. They kept everyone out on the dance floor the entire party, and our friends and family have been raving about the music. My husband and I really cared about the music and put a lot into our playlists and timing, and they were so respectful of that while also mixing in the right balance of hits. They made it feel so much like us and our party, which we are really grateful for.

The photobooth was also wonderful. Guests had a great time, and I'm so happy to have the book and USB drive to look back on.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 06/08/2019

Professional, Caring, and a Phenomenal Host

I highly recommend every wedding to have BME!!! They were truly amazing to work with from the inquiry. Bob’s communication and attention to detail was seamless through every phone call and planning step leading up to the wedding. This made the wedding day seem so effortless and under control at the same time. I loved Bob’s online forum to fill out all of the wedding details for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Above the song choices, even top songs, artists, and genres were noted and fulfilled at just the right times. Bob and Curt were professional and conducted our wedding in a way that was top notch. We didn’t have to worry about anything happening and it all occurred at the perfect moment. They entertained the crowd, surprised us with dances and finales, and kept the dance floor full the entire wedding. Our family and friends still say how great it was and some planning a wedding are asking us who we used for our DJ, and we are proud to say BME. If you are looking for a DJ or any of their services, feel relieved and excited to know you need to look no further and can put your trust in Bob and his great team. Thank you Bob and Curt for making our wedding truly a day and party to remember!!!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa M. · Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing dj and mc!

Hiring BME for our wedding entertainment was one of the best decisions we made! Eric and Angel were INCREDIBLE throughout the night, from managing the music of our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner to getting everyone in the room up and partying throughout the night!! Angel did a great job of getting everyone in the room excited and Eric's music selection was perfect for our guests! We cannot stop talking about how amazing the night was thanks to Eric and Angel! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Gina

Gina C. · Married on 06/01/2019

Straight A's from BME

We used BME Event Group for our wedding on 6/1/19 at The Grove in Pittsgrove Township NJ. Bob met with us at the offices months before the wedding and gave us a thorough rundown of what we should expect. They delivered in spades. Rob, the host, and Johnny the DJ were amazing!
    We weren't exactly sure what type of music to play during cocktail hour, dinner etc. and they knocked it out of the park with their own selections. They did an awesome job of calling an audible when our 2 and 3 year old ring bearers wouldn't cooperate and walk out during introductions. The mix of music was awesome as it got my older relatives on the dance floor as well as our 30 year old friends. The photo booth was an excellent experience as well. We are having a blast looking through the flash drive they sent of photos and video messages. A+ would recommend to our friends.

Sent on 06/28/2019