BME Event Group Reviews

BME Event Group 6
BME Event Group 7
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Fiumenero · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Professional, Efficient, Positive Energy!

Angela Riley from BME exceeded our expectations. Before the big day, we sat with Angela and went through all the details including “must-have” shots, family member groupings (which I appreciated, having parents who are divorced), and timelines. Angela knew our venue, Running Deer Golf Club, inside and out, so she was very efficient and did not waste any time setting up. She was fun and had a positive energy, while directing/herding many people! She paid attention to exactly what we wanted. I was a bride who was very self conscious about my arms. She created poses and angles that made me forget all about it! We made it to our cocktail hour with 10-15 minutes to spare, which we were happy with! Angela even followed up with us the next day with a few texts with some photos. We could not have been happier with our choice of BME and Angela Riley to capture this most special day.

Sent on 04/15/2019
    BME Event Group 8
    BME Event Group 9
    BME Event Group 10
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn Campbell · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Easy Booking

Bob answered all of our questions and was very helpful with the booking process. We can’t wait to party and have fun with the photobooth!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Lendon

Lendon · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend

Our experience with Angel and Eric on the music and emceeing duties (and Rita at the photobooth) was absolutely amazing. We hired them for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music/audio, as well as the photobooth.

Eric and Angel arrived early and set up was seamless. They kept everyone out on the dance floor the entire party, and our friends and family have been raving about the music. My husband and I really cared about the music and put a lot into our playlists and timing, and they were so respectful of that while also mixing in the right balance of hits. They made it feel so much like us and our party, which we are really grateful for.

The photobooth was also wonderful. Guests had a great time, and I'm so happy to have the book and USB drive to look back on.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 06/08/2019

Professional, Caring, and a Phenomenal Host

I highly recommend every wedding to have BME!!! They were truly amazing to work with from the inquiry. Bob’s communication and attention to detail was seamless through every phone call and planning step leading up to the wedding. This made the wedding day seem so effortless and under control at the same time. I loved Bob’s online forum to fill out all of the wedding details for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Above the song choices, even top songs, artists, and genres were noted and fulfilled at just the right times. Bob and Curt were professional and conducted our wedding in a way that was top notch. We didn’t have to worry about anything happening and it all occurred at the perfect moment. They entertained the crowd, surprised us with dances and finales, and kept the dance floor full the entire wedding. Our family and friends still say how great it was and some planning a wedding are asking us who we used for our DJ, and we are proud to say BME. If you are looking for a DJ or any of their services, feel relieved and excited to know you need to look no further and can put your trust in Bob and his great team. Thank you Bob and Curt for making our wedding truly a day and party to remember!!!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Minnich · Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing dj and mc!

Hiring BME for our wedding entertainment was one of the best decisions we made! Eric and Angel were INCREDIBLE throughout the night, from managing the music of our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner to getting everyone in the room up and partying throughout the night!! Angel did a great job of getting everyone in the room excited and Eric's music selection was perfect for our guests! We cannot stop talking about how amazing the night was thanks to Eric and Angel! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Gina

Gina Conti · Married on 06/01/2019

Straight A's from BME

We used BME Event Group for our wedding on 6/1/19 at The Grove in Pittsgrove Township NJ. Bob met with us at the offices months before the wedding and gave us a thorough rundown of what we should expect. They delivered in spades. Rob, the host, and Johnny the DJ were amazing!
    We weren't exactly sure what type of music to play during cocktail hour, dinner etc. and they knocked it out of the park with their own selections. They did an awesome job of calling an audible when our 2 and 3 year old ring bearers wouldn't cooperate and walk out during introductions. The mix of music was awesome as it got my older relatives on the dance floor as well as our 30 year old friends. The photo booth was an excellent experience as well. We are having a blast looking through the flash drive they sent of photos and video messages. A+ would recommend to our friends.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Samantha · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic!

BME was so wonderful to work with every step of the way, leading up to and on our wedding day. They were so nice and helpful and the dancing never stopped at our wedding. They even put together a song for us to plan a surprise dance to at our wedding! They are the best and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Nichole · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Experience We’ve had!

I will recommend this company to all my friends and if you are a future couple getting married this isn’t the place to go! We used BME for the DJ, Up Lighting, and The Photo-booth. The uplighting really tied made the night. And the photo-booth was so much fun! All the photos turned out great. We even had a book of pictures that everyone signed by the end of the night! Angel did a awesome job and made sure everything went smoothly. As for us we did the wedding our selves at our families farm, and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing all thanks to angel who took care of the details. Eric was great, and kept the party alive. They even made sure to hit the dance floor and join in on the fun. Its safe to say all our guests(of all ages) were out on the Dance for the whole night. Our friends did not want the night to end even with keeping the DJs for another hour. This team was easy to deal with and any questions you had they had answers to and helped make sure every little detail was in place. We will use them over and over again if we have any up coming events.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Allison

Allison Durham · Married on 04/28/2019

Life of the party!!

BME was the life of the party at our wedding. Our guests were out and on the dance floor and in the photo booth. The dancing on the clouds was a hit and our monogram looked great. I would recommend BME 100 times over!! So much fun!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    BME Event Group 11
    BME Event Group 12
    BME Event Group 13
    BME Event Group 14

Amy · Married on 04/05/2019

Completely amazing

There was not a thing that Rick Perez said he couldn’t do for us. We had so many changes the day of and he was able to move things around and keep us happy. I was impressed with the professionalism but also genuineness. There is not ONE bad thing I can say about BME Event group.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Sheets · Married on 03/30/2019

Best photography and entertainment services!

WOW! What a great company. Our wedding photographer Angela captured all of our special moments on our wedding day. Her work is absolutely amazing. Throughout the planning process she was so since and paid close attention to all the details. Along with the best photographer we also had two great DJs. Bob and Javi kept the party alive the whole time so no one wanted to leave the dance floor. They were so professional and dealt with all of the last minute requests at the reception. We could not have been happier or made a better decision by choosing to use BME Event group for our wedding needs.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing group!

We chose BME Event Group for our DJ, photographer, cinematographer, and photo booth for our wedding in November. I could not be happier with all the services we were provided from the time we booked all the way to our wedding day. After meeting with Bob and already had seen this group in action before, it was a no brainer that this is who we were going to pick for everything. Ash was an amazing photographer and he made sure everything came together beautifully. He listened to everything I wanted, and I know he made it come to life in the pictures. The cinematography team was so personable and easy to work with, and I cannot wait to see our video. Our DJ Anthony was also amazing and he made sure everyone was enjoying themselves on the dance floor the whole night! Everyone loved our photo booth and are still raving about how amazing addition it was to our wedding! I recommend anyone who wants a stress free wedding to hire BME Event Group for all their entertainment. With their online portal, I was at ease that they had all the information they needed.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Maryellen Miraglilo · Married on 11/16/2018

Packed dance floor!

My husband and I chose to work with BME Event Group for our wedding in November. Bob Morgan himself acted as our DJ and Angela was our wonderful photographer. Bob is so easy to work with and helped make the night incredible. The dance floor was packed the whole night. Angela was amazing and so down to earth. Working with her all day was so easy and stress-free and she had great ideas! Our pictures are beautiful. Would highly recommend BME!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Tiana

Tiana · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and fun!

Ricky is amazing to work with! He made our meeting two weeks before the wedding so enjoyable as we reviewed entrance songs etc. He captured our vision and we laughed along the way. He also helped me with a special father-daughter dance song which means the world to me! He’s very professional but also fun to work with. He knows how to get everyone at the party excited and dancing without being “too much” like some other DJ’s and emcee’s can be. Eric was our DJ and he read our crowd perfectly. The music he played made everyone happy and excited to dance. People came up to me to tell me that our wedding was the best wedding they’ve ever been to, and I attribute it to Ricky and Eric! They truly made our wedding such an enjoyable and fun experience. Also, if you’re considering a photobooth, get one! It was a lot of fun and a big hit for my guests. The attendant for the photobooth was so nice and also amazing to work with! I can not recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Hire BME and don’t bother looking for anyone else. Bob Morgan was our DJ and he was spot on. We had a blast and couldn’t ask for a more perfect wedding. BME was a huge part of that as they handled our uplighting and even had us dancing on the clouds. Angela did a phenomenal job as our photographer. We laughed until we cried. Best night ever

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Michele

Michele Parzanese · Married on 10/19/2018

The Best Night Ever!!

My husband and I got married on October 19th, 2018 and we cant say enough on how amazing Bob was to work with! Bob is very professional, organized and, energetic and put our minds at ease to make sure everything went smoothly. Our family and friends are still saying that our wedding is the best wedding they have ever been to and that they have never seen a DJ be able to engage a crowd for the entire reception like Bob! We would definitely recommend BME Event group to anyone!!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • W

Wyatt Nelson · Married on 10/19/2018

Stop your search BME is exactly what you need

Our perfect wedding not would not have been possible without the exceptional services BME provided. Alvin and Eric were amazing DJ’s, they were so easy to work with during the entire process. Our guest could not express enough praise for the two of them, the entire night was filled with great song selections and wonderful commentary. If any one reading this is having a difficult time selecting a DJ please stop the search. BME will guarantee that you experience a night full of amazing memories, countless perfect moments, and sore legs the next day because trust me you will not be leaving the dance floor! Thank you so much Bob, Alvin, Eric, and the rest of the BME staff who helped my husband and I celebrate our marriage and have the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Lydia · Married on 09/22/2018

We chose BME Event Group for our DJ and photographer and could not be happier! Being able to use the online portal to communicate with our team made planning a breeze. After speaking with our DJ, Rick and photographer, Angela I had full confidence that our reception would be fantastic! Our event was non-traditional in that we were already married and were having a very small post wedding celebration with close family and friends. This did not change the way the BME team treated our event in the slightest. Rick did a great job at keeping our very small crowd on the dance floor the entire night! He was extremely accommodating with changes and special requests. Angela was amazing as well! Since we had plenty of time before the reception she was able to get creative with our getting ready shots and she really captured our special moments. I highly recommend BME Event Group, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/06/2018
    BME Event Group 15
    BME Event Group 16

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot say enough great things about BME and specifically our DJ, Chris. From the ceremony to the reception, our music was PERFECT. We got married at the Windrift in Avalon, NJ and Chris set up the music right on the beach, even providing our officiant with a microphone. The reception was SO fun, every single guest was on the dance floor. Weeks later, my friends and family are still saying it was "the best wedding they've been to" and raving about how awesome Chris was. I highly recommend BME (and Chris) as a wedding DJ, you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Emma · Married on 09/09/2018

BME was amazing. They were so communicative, and put all my worries at ease. Bob was so kind and helpful. I had Anthony Serra as my DJ the day of my wedding, and he was amazing. Our wedding was during a hurricane, and all the plans were constantly changing. However, Anthony made sure to stay calm and focused on making it the best night possible for us! He was so kind and truly cared about making it a great experience despite the poor circumstances. Cannot be thankful enough!

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

We barely left the dance floor!

My biggest irrational fear for our wedding was that no one would dance. Well... once we hired BME and Alvin and Johnny signed on to our wedding we did not have to worry any more. AMAZING!!
    The online forum for uploading your likes/dislikes is very easy to use!
    My husband and I had a phone conversation with Alvin several days prior to the wedding and we touched on every part of the day. On the wedding day Alvin played every ceremony and reception introduction song perfectly and made smooth transitions between songs. Our reception was insane! Everyone was dancing so much before dinner Alvin actually had to let guests know that dinner was served! We had an absolute blast and barely left the dance floor the whole night. They played a perfect mix of new and older songs - everyone of all ages was on the dance floor the whole night.
    The photo booth was absolutely perfect and our guests loved it!! The photo booth attendant (whose name is escaping me right now) was fantastic and made the books look great!
    The uplighting was also very tastefully done. We requesting a neutral lighting during dinner and different colors as the dancing picked up - the lighting added a great touch to the evening. The different colors also didn't effect any of the photographs.
    All in all, HIGHLY recommending BME and Alvin and Johnny!! They were absolutely fantastic and made our day so perfect!!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    BME Event Group 22
    BME Event Group 23
    BME Event Group 24

Nick · Married on 08/18/2018

We chose and worked with BME from out of state. It was a great experience from the initial call with Bob. Ash was absolutely amazing as our photographer and the photos captured every special moment. Rick Perez and Chris Hannah took our ideas and turned the reception into the perfect party. Rick’s interaction with the guests really was amazing!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

So glad we chose BME for our wedding. They are the package deal. We chose them for photography, DJ/entertainment, photo booth, & up lighting for our venue. Photographer Angela was a dream to work with. It rained the entire day; she remained calm and professional & captured beautiful moments. She exceeded my expectations. DJ Alvin was awesome he kept the crowd entertained & everyone up & dancing the entire night. The photo booth was the highlight of the night & the up lighting truly transformed the ballroom. All of our guests could not stop talking about how amazing the wedding was the rain did not even matter. Thank you BME, I will be sure to recommend to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 08/08/2018
    BME Event Group 25

Kendall · Married on 07/20/2018

Bob and Christian did a fantastic job on our wedding night! Played all our favorite music and had everyone on the dance floor the entire time!! Bob and Christian kept our guest entertained and involved at the reception! BME was very easy and quick to communicate via email/phone. The client login on their website was a great way to communicate with the DJ what songs you wanted to play and what you did not want to play ( you could pick your own playlist of songs). Thank you again for the best wedding ever!

Sent on 08/15/2018