41 Reviews for B&M Catering Company

BBQ (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
House Liquor (1)
Premium Liquor (1)

WOW! We did a tasting with them and new immediately they were exactly what we were looking for. AMAZING DELICIOUS food at a reasonable price. Stephanie and the rest of the team were SO easy to work with. They had check ins, phone calls and were 100% on top of the situation at all times. Our guests are still talking about the food! Thank you for such a special night made that much more special

Profile Picture Jessi, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

B&M Catering were amazing from start to finish, our wedding would not have been as great without them.

All members of the team that we worked with were helpful, friendly, and seemed like they were completely on with us with every answered question and listening to every request.

Something that really stood out for us was their attention to detail, and going above and beyond whenever they could. At our tasting the bride mentioned, in passing, that she enjoyed dinner rolls over cornbread (which we had ordered for our guests) and they had a basket of rolls waiting for her at the head table!

Our guests raved about the food, we had our swordfish, steak, and chicken with pesto pasta salad and grilled vegetables served family style, everything was excellent. We had multiple people fighting over the leftovers the next day!

They also provided bartending services for our cocktail hour and reception, and took the recipes we had cooked up in our heads for the signature cocktails and made them into something amazing. When we ran out of a mixer we provided ourselves, members of the crew ran to a local grocery store to get more, they never hesitated.

If you're looking to have someone that will give you peace of mind on your wedding day, delicious food, excellent service, and just an overall positive experience, I highly recommend working with B&M.

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: BBQ, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink

My husband and I are so happy to have chose B&M Catering for our wedding day on 8/5/17 in Bristol, RI. Everything from start to finish was perfect! They were so flexible when we were picking out our food for our special day. Being a vegetarian, they made sure that there were plenty of options for me as well as our guests. We received so many compliments from our guests about the food and we agreed!! Their work is flawless!!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

B&M catered our daughters wedding recently and they were amazing! The food was as good for 130 people as it was for 4 people on the day of our tasting! Everyone was raving about how delicious it was. People in our family love to eat and several went up multiple times for more food. The staff were wonderful and very attentive. Everything was exactly as we had discussed right down to the last detail! I highly recommend this company for any function that you are having!

Profile Picture Pauline, 7/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

We had B&M cater for our wedding on 3June17 @ arrowhead acres.
DELISH!
The staff was responsive from the original inquiry to the actual day. We had just one little hiccup with some extra tablecloths that were ordered, but it got sorted out.
Stress free - I'd hire this team again without hesitation!

Profile Picture Donna, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, Vegan, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Very thorough and helpful through the whole booking process.

Profile Picture User7316574, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering

B&M was a pleasure to work with! Our tasting was very intimate, and delicious to say the least, Tim was a wonderful host. Laura was very quick with responses through the planning process and always helpful with my many questions. On our wedding day the staff was on top of everything, and the bartender didn't miss a beat. Highly recommend B&M!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

B&M is the best! The food was delicious and our guests were very happy with it. They were so helpful leading up to the day, the service the day of was fabulous, and they even boxed up the leftovers for us to take home! I would 100% recommend B&M for any event :)

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, American

This caterer was so professional! I was a little skeptical at first because I am vegetarian and they seem to specialize mostly in barbecue. However, after being unable to find another caterer in our price range, we decided to try them. They did an excellent job customizing a menu that included vegetarian options, fish, and meat. Not only that, but they were able to modify the menu to fit our limited budget. We had done a few tastings with different places and B&M won out: they were the most affordable caterer we found that served really fresh, high quality food. They were so professional and responsive and we never worried about anything. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

B&M Catering was absolutely fabulous for our Clam Bake wedding 8/26/16. The team was professional and courteous as well as very efficient! We had nothing but compliments from all of our guests, who were very impressed with the spead and for the cost we couldnt beat it!! Thank you B&M for helping to make our day the best day ever!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/26/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

We want to thank everyone at B&M for the absolutely amazing job you did catering our wedding on Saturday, 8/20 at Slater Mill. From the very beginning we knew we made the right choice. We couldn't have been more impressed with Sue and the whole staff. They all went above and beyond and exceeded our highest expectations from decorations and service to the speedy clean up. They were all on point. And the food! Well...we really can't say enough about the food! All of our friends and family are still talking about it and there certainly was no concern with anyone leaving hungry! Our bartenders were quite the mixologists throwing together rum punches and sangria on the fly! They were unbelievable and never missed a beat despite the slightly warm temperatures in our venue. The best part for us was to see that the staff actually enjoyed themselves, singing and dancing as if they were part of our celebration. We loved it! We cannot say enough really. Everyone was such a pleasure to work with and we never had a worry or concern the whole day. I would highly recommend you to everyone I know! Thank you again for helping to make our day even more perfect and thank you again Sue for overseeing everything! You did an unbelievable job!
-Jesse and Sarah

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Words cannot express how much we LOVED B&M. The food was incredible, the service was top-notch and everything was perfect. Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Kendra, 5/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Vegan, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Open Bar

DELICIOUS choice for my wedding!

My (now) husband and I are both huge foodies, and we wanted to make sure that everyone came away from our wedding having eaten their body-weight in super good food. No $100-a-head dry, stuffed chicken at our wedding!

We deliberately chose a venue that allowed us to choose whatever caterer we wanted, but they provided a list of caterers that had been used by brides in the past. B&M was on that list, and once we saw the menu we were sold. They took care of all of the rentals and staffing at a really good rate (linens, china, etc.), and everything was cooked on-site. Pricing and payment was super easy and very transparent, and emails were always answered promptly.

The day of our wedding, we had passed appetizers (the beef teriyaki skewers and soup served in shot glasses in four different flavors). The skewers especially got rave reviews from our guests. We also got a buffet with roast pork, turkey legs, and crab legs, with vegetables, mashed potatoes, and cornbread. All of it was absolutely delicious - the meat was moist and tender and the cornbread southern-sweet. Our friends are all big eaters, but everyone had plenty to eat, and we even had leftovers!

Since the wedding, we've had multiple people tell us it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding, and I agree! Excellent team, and excellent food, at a super affordable price. Would absolutely recommend to any bride looking for delicious and plentiful food.

Profile Picture Andra, 5/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings

Amanda from B&M Catering is amazing, and the rest of the staff is wonderful. The food was excellent, our guest enjoyed everything! They were flexible with the menu for us and we were able to get everything how we wanted it. I can not say enough good things about them.

Profile Picture nora, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, Local, Vegetarian

My husband and I cannot thank B&M enough for all that they did to ensure that we had a beautiful wedding reception. The food was PHENOMENAL, the staff was PHENOMENAL, and the service was PHENOMENAL. Months later, we are STILL getting compliments on our food choices—our guests can’t get over the fact that they were able to have chicken, steak tips, AND swordfish for dinner. (Of course, we were already expecting all the deliciousness after our amazing food tasting with Mickey, which, by the way, I highly recommend!!! We got to sample a TON of food and even received a lot of very helpful advice and recommendations regarding our reception timeline!)

I have to call special attention to how unbelievably accommodating B&M’s menu was to my gluten allergy. I was blown away when I found out that I could eat practically everything they offered!!! They even made us gluten-free clam chowder for cocktail hour—SO DELICIOUS. For someone who often has very limited choices at restaurants, it made all the difference in the world to be able to enjoy basically the entire menu on my wedding day. Not everyone might be able to understand what that means, but—honestly—I will be forever grateful! (However, I should also mention the cornbread. It was the one item on our menu that wasn’t gluten free, but I can still confidently attest to its deliciousness. We offered it on the tables at the beginning of the meal and our guests could not stop gushing over it! Even though I couldn’t enjoy it myself, I loved being able to offer such a unique alternative to the usual dinner roll basket!)

We are so appreciative to Tammy and the rest of the staff for helping make our night so enjoyable and stress-free. The food was right on time, the drink line was never long, and the table set-up and breakdown was impeccable. B&M’s hard work truly allowed us to make the absolute most of the night!!

Profile Picture Carly, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

B & M Catering is amazing! They made the whole process from our initial tasting to the day of our wedding so incredibly easy. Everyone that we worked with was kind, accommodating and professional. Best of all, the food was outstanding! All of our guests raved about the meal--especially the clam chowder/cornbread, and the steak tips. Seriously, the food is super delicious, and there plenty of options depending on what type of meal you're looking to serve. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you so much to everybody at B &M!!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Tastings, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar

My wedding food was SO GOOD! B&M Catering was fantastic! From the beginning, it was such a positive experience which really made our party planning so stress free. They were responsive to emails and any questions I had were answered promptly. They provided an amazing tasting for me, my husband, and our parents to try out their food. It was quite the spread! And we got to take home leftovers! It was awesome. Tim helped us select our menu including our main meal and appetizers. We chose the "Not yo Mama's wedding" package and a few appetizers including raw bar. On the day of the team that came was prompt, friendly, and professional. I can't believe they cooked all that food there! Everyone was commenting on the food and how good it was...especially the chowder, steak tips, and the steamed potatoes! They even packed up all the leftovers for us to keep. It was just perfect and I couldn't have imagined having anything else for our special day. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer!

Profile Picture Jill, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

B&M did an amazing job catering on our wedding day! They really went above and beyond. They were flexible with the menu that we chose, and came with more than enough food. My husband and his family spent the morning of the wedding setting up all of the furniture that the furniture vendor had dropped off, with out telling us that we had to pay a separate fee for set-up. It could have been a very stressful situation, but B&M jumped right in, and helped my husband set up everything... they even offered to load up their own vehicle to transfer some of the chairs over to where they needed to be for the ceremony. Once the reception began, I knew that I wouldn't have much time to eat. B&M offered to make me a plate of food and bring it to me outside, so I could eat before having to greet everyone. All of the guests were so delighted with the food, and even said that it was the best wedding meal that they have ever had! I also loved that B&M gave us the flexibility to provide our own alcohol, which they served. It was a great way to make it more affordable. B&M made the day so relaxing, and I'm so happy I chose them!

Profile Picture User5646231, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Local

We could not have been any happier with the quality of both the food and service B&M Provided for our wedding. We got rave reviews from guests about all the food, and the staff made everything so easy. Throughout the wedding planning process, B&M was responsive and attentive to our needs. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for excellent food at your wedding.

Profile Picture User4853051, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

So, I wanted BBQ at my wedding. Literally every vendor I talked to said I needed to call B&M. So, I did.

B&M is run by some real down to earth guys, who are just great to deal with and make great food. They were very quick to respond with standard menus and prices (all very reasonable, perhaps downright cheap in the wedding caterer market). We arranged for a tasting on a Saturday morning, which turned out great because we could sample near everything because they had a ton of events going on later in the day. We tried pretty much everything they have to offer, and it was all really good. Very difficult to choose a few items. We opted for the steak tips (just great), the ribs, and the mojo chicken breast for proteins. We chose corn bread, cowboy beans, veggie medley, and potato salad for sides. I know veggie medley sounds boring, but their grilled veggies (grilled on site) are just great. B&M was great and recommended against adding a salad, since we got so much other food. They were absolutely right, we had piles of leftover food after the wedding. We got a quote in an email a couple days later.

They have a children's menu, which is a great money saver. I know a couple adults who sent kids up to get the kids menu chicken tenders, so I guess they are pretty good.

Day of they new exactly what they were doing at our venue (Five Bridge Inn). They set everything up, put out table linens (supplied by me), the favors, napkins, plates, etc. Put out our centerpieces. Even rearranged some tables to make the buffet go smoother (after asking me of course). The whole night went super smooth and they handled everything great. The food was fantastic, and we got a ton of complements on it. At the end of the night, they cleaned everything up and left the place in better shape than when they arrived. All the leftovers were neatly packaged for my brothers to take home.

If BBQ is your thing, B&M is the way to go, no questions asked.

Profile Picture Brendan, 5/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Tim and Mickey were absolutely wonderful to work with. Not only was their food delicious and reasonably priced they went above and beyond throughout the entire planning process and wedding day. Very easy to work with and responsive to emails/phone calls. Very flexible with accommodating dietary needs and even last minute changes. I would use them again without hesitation and would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture melissa, 8/23/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

B&M provided both our food (clambake) and our bar services. They made our wedding. The lobster and steamers were unbelievable. The bar was fantastic. The staff took great care of my guests. The owners were quick to respond to all emails and were very flexible. I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants great food and service.

Profile Picture User3434700, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I highly recommend B&M Clambake Catering Company! My husband and I got married in our flooded backyard during tropical storm/ Hurricane Arthur. While several other of our vendors cancelled last minute...B&M Clambake's staff arrived promptly, and executed a fabulous meal for our guests! Needless to say, the staff was soaked but with a smile on their face, prepared a delicious meal. The staff made my husband and I feel at ease. The meal was fantastic, we had a roasted pig, pulled pork, BBQ chicken, corn on the cobb, grilled veggies, garlic roasted potatoes, and corn bread. Our family and friends loved the food! My wedding was a huge success due to B&M Clambake's professionalism, fabulous service, and amazing staff! We will call them again!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We hired B&M Catering to do a beach BBQ the day after our wedding as a thank you to all of our out of town guests. The BBQ was held at The North Beach Clubhouse in Narragansett, RI on 9.15.13

Working with Tim from the tasting and booking was a pleasure, very responsive to all of my needs and questions and coordinated with the NBC on set up times and really took care of everything for us!

The food was AMAZING!! Every single person there loved everything that was served and even after serving 100 people (more than once) we still had a tremendous amount of food to take home!

Tammy was the person in charge of cooking that day, among a million other things! I cannot express how AWESOME she is! She worked SO hard and did an absolutely amazing job and I truly a wonderful person! So nice and so funny...just a pleasure to work with!

A million thanks to you Tammy and I hope to see you again! We are thinking of having another BBQ next year because it was so much fun and everyone loved it! If we do I am booking B&M again and specifically requesting Tammy be there!

Thanks SO much for making that day delicious, fun and perfect!

Deanna & Brian