Blushing Reflections Reviews

59 | Frankfort, IL

59 Reviews for Blushing Reflections

Britta S. · Married on 11/13/2020

Amazing, talented, kind, wonderful angels

So satisfied with Blushing Reflections. Kylie Ann & Aimee were apart of my wedding day. I strictly used them for hair on myself, my bridal party, and the moms. Everyone felt so confident and loved the service provided. Kylie Ann is so sweet. Loved my trial with her and she was able to give me the look I dreamed of for my wedding day. She’s timely to respond on Instagram and is so kind. Highly recommend!!! I would totally use Kylie Ann again in the future for any hair style needs.

Sent on 11/26/2020
  • Anne

Anne M. · Married on 11/06/2020

Outstanding

I would recommend Kylee and her company Blushing Reflections to every bride and anyone looking to have their make-up done. From the time I first contacted Kylee to get a quote to the day of my wedding she was amazing to talk to and work with on my look for my special day. She is very passionate about what she does and it shows in her out standing work! My bridesmaids, mom and myself looked absolutely beautiful. Her makeup looks natural not like you have a ton of makeup on. She is open to ideas you have for your look and great suggestions as well. If I ever need makeup again in the future I will ABSOLUTELY be giving Kylee a call. Her prices are reasonable as well.

Sent on 11/22/2020

Kim M. · Married on 10/06/2020

Talented, Fun, Reasonable...I felt like a model!

The ladies at Blushing Reflections did the hair and makeup for myself (the bride) and my wedding party, moms, and grandmother. Every single one of us was THRILLED with how our hair and makeup turned out. They did such a good job that other ladies at our house asked if they could be squeezed in as well! I worked closely with Kylee, who is so delightful. Her attention to detail and perfectionist style showed in her work. Knowing she would take her time and do her best put my mind at ease, as I knew I had nothing to worry about. I went in for a trial, and instantly fell in love. I honestly loved my hair and makeup MORE than I loved my wedding dress. I loved my dress, but the "feeling" I got when I saw how I looked was something special. The morning of our wedding, the team was punctual, patient, fun and upbeat...all the ingredients for a perfect start to a perfect day. They really helped get everyone excited and freed us from any potential stress ahead. I received some complimentary touch up makeup to use as needed (although I didn't need it, as my makeup and hair stayed in tact all day and night!). At the actual wedding, I felt like a model. I received so many compliments, and continue to receive them as people see photos! Kylee and her team is very fair with pricing, accommodating with dates/times, and the fact that they traveled to our house was the icing on the cake! I recommend anyone, any age, to use Blushing Reflections for their upcoming special occasion!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina A. · Married on 09/13/2020

Amazing Hair & Glam Team!

On 9.13.2020 we had Kylee and Ciarra! They were on time and setup ready to go as Kylee scheduled. Kylee was so friendly and made everyone in my party look incredible! Ciarra did my parties hair and really mastered the requests of the girls, their hair looked incredible! As the bride, Kylee and Ciarra did an amazing job with my hair, it was everything I'd hoped for! Kylee did my makeup and made me look like the bride I had always dreamed of! She was so friendly and made me relaxed on my day! Kylee and Ciarra we're amazing to work with and I look forward to using Blushing Reflections again in April for my second wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Sarah O. · Married on 07/18/2020

Better than I ever hoped!

Kylee and the whole experience was just wonderful! I don't wear a lot of makeup in my daily life and I am always hesitant/nervous when getting it done professionally. Kylee did an absolutely amazing job on not only my face, but all my maids and mom too! Everyone looked stunning and felt comfortable all night.

As a 2020 bride who's plans changed every day, Kylee was flexible and helped navigate these uncertain times. She listened to what every lady wanted in their makeup and didn't rush through anyone.

I am so glad I took a chance on Kylee, it was so much better of an experience than I could have even hoped for. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Bridget L. · Married on 12/14/2019

Blushing Reflections

Kylee was amazing to work with! From my hair/makeup trial to the day of the wedding everything was great. Kylee made sure I loved my look and was very professional. Kylee and her team also came to the house we were getting ready, which was great. I would highly recommend Kylee and her team for any other bride!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Julie

Julie M. · Married on 11/16/2019

Easy Communication, Quality Services, Professional

Myself and my bridal party used Blushing Reflections for our makeup services for our 11/16/2019 wedding. Kyleeann and her team were wonderful to work with. 9 girls got their makeup done, and the team provided BEAUTIFUL services on each girl in a timely manner. They were SO easy to communicate with and worked with each girl individually to meet everyone's wants/needs. We are so happy with the services and would recommend to any future brides out there.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney C. · Married on 11/16/2019

They even won over my picky mom!

I contacted Blushing Reflections per a recommendation from a friend, and I am so glad that I did! Kylee was responsive, flexible and does stunning work. After an initial makeup trial with another vendor left my mom sensitive and insecure about her wedding look, she decided to use Blushing Reflections with me as well. They listened to what she wanted, and gave her a look that she felt great in! They were lovely on-site, traveled to my location, and did beautiful work on all of my family / friends. Each person had a look that felt unique to them, but matched the wedding vibe! 10/10 would recommend Kylee + her team for your big day! It's worth the investment for sure.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Liz M. · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!

Blushing Reflections made my wedding hair and make up dreams come true! All 6 or our hair and makeup styles lasted the whole night. Kylee was a great addition to our crew while we were getting ready, she was so fun and excited you can truly see how much she cares for her clients and her work. It was such a great experience and I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Charlene · Married on 10/18/2019

Excellent service!!!

I am so glad that I chose Kylee to do my hair and makeup on the most special day of my life!! Hair & makeup was spot on! She went above and beyond in making sure that I loved my looks and that she achieved what I envisioned for my hair and makeup! To all the brides out there, look no further, you wont regret having Blushing Reflections (kylee) to glam you up on one of the most special day of your lives!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Greta

Greta S. · Married on 10/05/2019

Book them!

The blushing Reflection team is amazing!! I would recommend to anyone looking for onsite wedding make up. They have great prices and were so accommodating! I loved my trial and the wedding makeup was perfect. All my bridesmaids loved their makeup. The team was flexible the day of with changes. One of my favorite vendors that I worked with for my wedding day. They are also so friendly and helped me in a stressful situation when I couldn’t find one of my accessories. They made sure everyone was 100% happy before they left.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2019

Professional and loved my makeup!

Kylee did my makeup for the day of my wedding. We did a trial run prior and she did exactly what I wanted! I wanted something simple, effortless, and natural. She nailed it. On my wedding day she was professional and I loved working with her! If something was a little off she altered it. I felt very comfortable telling her if I wanted something a little different.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Rainah R. · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic!

Kylee and her team do amazing work! I felt so beautiful the day of my wedding and my hair and makeup lasted all day AND all night. I seriously couldn’t have been happier, and I’m very picky when it comes to my hair and makeup. They went above and beyond!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Bethany · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding makeup and hair

Kylee and her team were awesome! Arrived on time and stayed right on schedule! They were super nice and easy to communicate with! I would Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Rosemarie M. · Married on 06/07/2019

Outstanding Service

I can not thank Kylee and her team enough for the outstanding job they did on both hair and make up for my daughter's June 7th wedding. We were thrilled with Kylee's professionalism, talent and friendliness when we did the trial run at her home and they did not disappoint on the day of the wedding. Everyone arrived promptly and worked hard on the six bridesmaids, mothers and flower girl. They perfectly replicated hair styles that some girls brought and came up with flattering looks for those who did not know what they wanted. The air brush make up was both beautiful and natural. All of us received many rave reviews on both hair and make up! All of the stylists were extremely warm and friendly and very talented and Kylee is a sweetheart who goes the extra mile. After everyone left, she came back into the house to double check that we all were satisfied and then double checked to make sure my daughter's veil was secure and even touched up her lips. Thank you, Blushing Reflections! We could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 01/20/2019

Can't Say Enough Good Things

Kylee was incredible to work with. She responded quickly to my inquiry and held the day with a $50 deposit. My mother and I did a trial (highly recommend). My mom loved what she had done, while I was so-so. Kylee worked with me to make sure I got EXACTLY what I wanted and me, my mom and my matron of honor looked perfect on the big day.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Kristin · Married on 11/03/2018

Makeup and Hair

Blushing Reflections did both hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and me on the morning of the wedding. A friend recommended them to me, and I couldn't have been happier! They were incredibly professional, efficient, and a joy to spend the morning with! We had a pretty tight timeline to be ready and dressed by noon with 8 girls including me. We had more than enough time, and I truly felt calm and was able to enjoy getting ready with my friends and family. Throughout the wedding planning process, Kylee communicated with me and was very accommodating of what I was looking for. During the makeup trial, she took notes about what I liked and any changes we wanted to make. I would absolutely recommend Blushing Reflections!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Emilyc · Married on 10/20/2018

Bridal party makeup

Kylee was amazing & went above & beyond to make our day special! Her makeup skills are amazing!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

I absolutely LOVED working with Kylee at Blushing Reflections! She did everything to make sure my wedding day was picture perfect! I had my first trial about 2 months before the big day and had an allergic reaction to something - she offered to do a second trial for me at no cost to make sure everything worked out again! We found the issue, fixed the couple things I didn't 100% love from my first trial and made me feel like a princess on the big day. If you're looking for a hair and makeup genius, contact Blushing Reflections! They're based in Frankfort, IL, but my wedding was in Champaign, IL and they got to my venue on time without any issues! THANK YOU KYLEE!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Lindsay · Married on 08/11/2018

I highly recommend Kylee and her team at Blushing Reflections! I loved my hair and make up, as did all my bridesmaids and moms! She made sure to take her time and make sure everything looked just right! The team did a wonderful job and we had a great time spending the day getting ready with them.

Sent on 08/25/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

I could not be more grateful to Kylee and Bryana for doing my sisters', mother, mother-in-law, and my own make-up on the day of my wedding. They did an absolute AMAZING job! I got a lot of mixed reviews on airbrush make-up, but I could not be more impressed with the quality of their application. Our wedding day had 110-115 degree heat index. I was pouring sweat while doing outside portraits and my make up held up beautifully! Kylee was always very responsive and took any suggestions I had very seriously. I cannot say enough good things about everything from the trial to the day of. I never had to worry for a second. Thank you so much, Kylee!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Kelli · Married on 06/16/2018

I so enjoyed working with Kylee and her team! Such a sweetie and such beautiful makeup. My girls and I felt great, despite the 98% humidity. Totally recommend her services, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Stacey · Married on 06/01/2018

This is the second time I've gotten my makeup airbrushed by Blushing Reflections and they are absolutely amazing! This time I booked them for my own wedding and not only did my bridesmaids look bomb, but most of all I LOVED the way I looked!!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Annie · Married on 05/19/2018

Kylee is amazing! She is super nice and very good at her work. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Brittney · Married on 03/24/2018

I used Blushing Reflections for my hair and makeup on my wedding day 3/24/2018. The team did an amazing job on my girls, the moms, and myself! We had to be ready at 2 pm for pictures and when we got back to the hotel at 2 am our hair and makeup still looked great!!

Sent on 03/31/2018