Blushing Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Lauren H. Married on 12/12/2021

Beautiful Blooms

Heather was a dream to work with. She understands that weddings can be very expensive and will work within you budget to still give you what you want and didn't know you wanted. I did have to change things throughout the process a few times and she was very quick to respond and help make decisions. I have a little mini garden in my backyard because I LOVE flowers, so this part was important to me. She executed everything perfectly and delivered everything to my venue which was one less stressful thing to worry about.

Heather was so easy to talk to as well. I even went and grabbed my vases that she was using so that I could decorate them to match our theme and then dropped them back off before the wedding. The flowers were more beautiful then I imagined them. I had a winter wedding, so there are not a ton of choices for flowers around that time of the year, but she still kept everything in budget. I am very happy I went with Blushing Designs.

The biggest reason I went with Heather is that she will donate flowers from your wedding to a woman's shelter. I think this is the greatest idea. These flowers were such a big role on your important day and then you can give these flowers a second life to someone else and make them feel loved.

Heather, this is a gift and I hope that you continue to do this, it is the sweetest. Don't just book Heather because of her amazing talent with flowers, do it because she has a big heart and gives back to others less fortunate.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey R. Married on 06/19/2021

Beautiful Floral Pieces

Heather was absolutely great to work with. Because of pandemic wedding planning, we communicated entirely through email! I sent a few inspiration pictures, including a picture of my blue wedding dress, and she took it from there. She was also flexible when our first venue cancelled, and we needed an additional arch piece closer to the wedding. The arch piece and bouquet were beautiful, and the colors complimented my blue dress perfectly. She even included a boutonniere for my husband’s look. Thank you Heather for making our wedding day look complete! Photos by: Monika Anderson Photography LLC
  • Cara
    Cara G. Married on 05/30/2021

Better than I imagined

Everything for my wedding turned out so beautifully! Heather was very flexible to work within my budget and was even able to add in a last-minute corsage. I only gave her color requests and some photos for inspiration and she knocked it out of the park!! I'm currently getting the flowers pressed and framed and I can't wait to see have her work for several more years.
  • Cortnee
    Cortnee L. Married on 06/27/2020

A Florist that Cares

Working with Heather was an absolutely treat with a good heart. From the moment I reached out to her, she responded very quickly. She is not the type of florist that will make you jump through all types of hoops to sit down and discuss the look, texture and overall feeling after you see your flowers. Set up was quick and efficient. We had a venue change, and her team managed it all with no problems. Oh yeah, did I mention rental pick up was flawless as well. Any flowers are not taken from the venue, she makes it her business to ask the client if they are okay with her donating them to encourage positivity and uplifting.

I was able to design some amazing floral pieces with Heather. She is not afraid to think of the box. That's one of my go-tos, as a wedding planner.

I will forever include Heather in my top recommended florists. You will not regret it.

Thank you Heather.
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 03/14/2020

Better than you would ever imagine

Heather Moseley is one of the kindest, caring and most professional ladies I’ve ever met. She cared about our story and she truly made the event more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

Blushing Designs's reply:

Heather you are so sweet. Thank you for allowing Blushing Designs to be apart of your very special day. You are such a beautiful bride!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn L. Married on 01/25/2020

Great eye for detail

Heather did an unbelievable job creating my bridal bouquet and a gorgeous floral piece for our ceremony arch. She nailed the colors and design style that we were going for, and she executed it all so quickly. She used such a variety of flower types and really made everything look unique.
  • Kara
    Kara Married on 10/05/2019

Floral Dream

Heather at Blushing Designs was a pleasure to work with for our wedding - she took my Pinterest dream board and brought it to life, adding personal touches to make everything even more beautiful. She was patient with me when I wanted to add/adjust arrangements and responsive whenever I had any questions. Everything went smoothly day-of, Heather and her team worked behind the scene to ensure the big day that we envisioned came to life. Thank you!
  • Christine
    Christine D. Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing to work with!

Heather is an incredible vendor. From our first call, I felt at ease knowing I had a little bit of a vision, and she really was able to take it the rest of the way. And, she was so flexible with all of our changes, working within the budget we had (we had a small wedding so like others, we didn't have a massive floral budget), and really listened to everything I wanted and needed. She was so kind and thoughtful, and love how they even think about the flower donations following the wedding. I would highly recommend working with Heather and Blushing Designs!
  • Azra
    Azra Married on 09/14/2019

Truly Remarkable

We absolutely loved working with Heather. She was the best. Her floral creations were truly breathtaking. The centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, etc. (basically everything) for the wedding was amazing. I was nearly in tears at how gorgeous it all was. Heather took the time to hear me out and even helped us donate all the flowers to a local charity. She truly is remarkable and a joy to work and we would highly recommend her for any event.
  • Olivia
    Olivia W. Married on 08/24/2019

Professional service & beautiful results

Heather and her team were amazing to work with during the entire process! They were very flexible with any changes I made while planning and were very timely with their response and quote updates. They were willing to help us stay around our budget and made several suggestions to help us do so. Their florals truly brought our venue to life and make the entire day look so beautiful!
    Annie Married on 06/15/2019

Thank you, Heather!

Our wedding was a little alternative in that we didn't want to hire a full-scale floral company - we just needed ceremony decor and bouquets/boutonnieres. Because of this, many florists wouldn't work with us and I was getting pretty frustrated. I found Heather online and am so happy I did. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. From our first phone conversation, she was just easy to talk to and totally got my vision for flowers. She dropped everything off the day of the wedding so we didn't have to worry about pick-up and stayed to help put the boutonnieres on the groomsman. Everything was stunning and I am so grateful to Heather for all of her help!
    Marissa J. Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding bouquets and boutonnières

Heather did such a beautiful job with my wedding flowers earlier this year! She brought my vision of bright beautiful bouquets to life and exceeded my expectations! She has a true eye for floral design and I highly recommend her!
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 05/25/2019

Highly recommend! Professional

Heather and the blushing team were excellent through the whole process. She was easy to talk to, listened to exactly what I wanted and was flexible with some slight changes over time.

She was very quick and responsive, professional before and during the day. They showed up on time and prepared, set up and take down was quick. Would definitely recommend!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 05/24/2019

A flawless and wonderful experience

Heather is an absolute joy to work with! I knew nothing about flowers but she dreamed up beautiful designs and didn’t disappoint. Always responsive and delightful!
  • Holly
    Holly Married on 03/01/2019
    I loved working with Heather! She listened to all my ideas and was very responsive and flexible. I made several changes pretty late in the game and she had no problem with accommodating me. I would recommend Heather to anyone in need of a florist!
    Elizabeth Married on 08/18/2018
    Heather went above and beyond!!! I am so pleased with her creations. She was great with attention to detail and creating the perfect flowers for our big day!!!!
    Molly Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing Florist

Heather was absolutely amazing from start to finish.
    From our first meeting (where I was back and forth) to the days leading up to the wedding, she took small ideas I had and turned them into pure magic. I couldn't have dreamed of a better bouquet or centerpieces, they provided the right amount of color pop, romantic feel, and absolute beauty to our special day. Aside from her incredible talent, she was tons of fun to work with and so helpful.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, Heather!!
    Chelsea Married on 06/16/2018
    Heather nailed the flowers at our wedding and I feel so fortunate that she was able to not only help me figure out what I wanted but created something that was better than I could have imagined! She is so talented!
    Love,
    Chelsea & Kyle
    Anna Married on 08/05/2017
    Heather was awesome to work with and I really appreciate everything she did for our wedding! She was very professional and stuck to the original budget I gave her. Heather was also willing to listen to my ideas/try different things for my aisle decorations even though I didn’t know what I wanted at first. All of the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I had in mind! I got so many compliments on my bouquet! My husband and I were so glad Heather was part of our big day!
    Lindsey Married on 10/22/2016
    Heather did an amazing job with my flowers! As a bride with only a general idea of what I wanted, she totally captured the essence of my day. Her work is beautiful and cost efficient. I cannot recommend Blushing Designs enough!

Love,