189 Reviews for Blushing Brides

Hair Extensions (2)
Tattoo Coverage (2)
Men's Grooming (1)
185 Blushing Brides Reviews

In December of 2017 I purchased my wedding dress with Meredith. She was amazing! I had my heart set on a dress when I came in. But when I tried it on I knew it was not right for my body. Meredith knew and was honest with me. She picked another dress for me to try on and she nailed it! It had support (I am large chested) lace, buttons and silk. I said yes to the dress on my first trip to Blushing Bride. Thank you for helping me find a beautiful dress within my budget!!!!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gianna was amazing! I loved working with her. She did my makeup and hair as well as my mom's, my mother-in-law's, and my sister-in-law's for my small wedding. None of us wear much makeup in the run of things and she was lovely about using makeup to make us look like our best selves. Her make up job was pure art and very natural looking. She then created four very lovely and different hair styles for us. We loved our looks and felt gorgeous. Our photographer loved Gianna's work and was moreover incredibly impressed that she was way above schedule. Gianna was done two hours earlier than scheduled which gave us extra time for photos--which was crucial on a rainy day. Our photographer said that in 20 years of photographing weddings, she had never had a makeup and hair artist finish early, let alone so early. The rest of the team at Blushing Brides was incredibly responsive and a joy to work with. Additionally, when Gianna's location moved before our trial, they arranged for her to come to my place free of charge. The whole group was just very professional and efficient. I am so glad that I choose them. I feel so happy with the results and also that it was not at all stressful--instead Gianna made my wedding day smoother and less stressful. There is nothing I could have asked for more!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Courtney did an amazing job not only on my hair and make-up but also hair for my MOH and my mother! The whole team was super helpful and super accommodating! They worked with me to make sure everything was perfect for my wedding day! You won't be disappointed! Also as a side note they are super with the LGBT community!

Profile Picture Bri, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I found Blushig Bride through an I ternet search and couldn’t be happier that I did. From the start they were responsive (mind you I was a little last minute for my wedding!), very professional and detailed in what needed to happen and priced average with everything else I researched. My stylist was incredible professional and made me feel relaxed both at the hair trial and the big day. They made the whole process so easy it was one leas thing for me to worry about!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had such a great time working with BB. My trial was so helpful and all the small details I was being picky about were easily adjusted on my wedding day! The team treated all my girls so well and everyone looked stunning! Would absolutely hire them again!

Profile Picture S, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gianna did an amazing job at my trial run and on my actual wedding date. She achieved the side bun look I wanted and made it look like I had fuller hair than I actually do in the process! All of my bridesmaids have different hair types and lengths and she made each one of them look beautiful! All of us were so happy and felt relaxed getting our hair done.

Profile Picture Nasim, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The story starts with me planning a wedding from hundreds of miles away- right there you know that things are going to get dropped. Well, the hairstylist I had marked down as “booked” turned out to be unavailable only a few months before our wedding. WHOOPS. In comes Blushing Brides. From my first inquiry they made everything so easy for me, and instantly relieved any panicked feelings I had. I was paired with MacKenzie who was willing to travel to my semi destination wedding. I could not say enough things about her. After our first trial, which was absolutely perfect, I-being the semi bridezilla - changed just about everything I could for our wedding day. From adding extensions, to increasing the braid size, Mackenzie took it all in stride. She worked perfectly with all my girls, and we looked STUNNING if I do say so myself. MacKenzie had the experience, and the personality to fit in perfectly with my group, and we had a blast getting ready. Thank you thank you blushing brides for saving the day, and to MacKenzie for making me feel beautiful as I married the man of my dreams.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole and McKenzie were just fantastic and made the morning of getting ready so much fun! Working with Blushing Brides was great and such a fun and convenient alternative to dragging a wedding party to a salon early on the wedding day!

Profile Picture Kerri, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Everything was absolutely perfect and Lauren was the best! Would definitely recommend this service and especially Lauren, to any bride!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Such a wonderful experience. All the hair stylists and make up artists were very friendly and talented. The day was made perfect thanks to them.

Profile Picture Pam, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amy and Mackenzie of Blushing Brides did my hair and makeup as well as my bridal parties hair and makeup. Everyone's hair and makeup looked absolutely stunning. Amy and Mackenzie did an incredible job and were knowledgeable and accommodating. Some of my bridal party knew exactly what they wanted and some of my bridal party didn't really know what to do and Amy and Mackenzie knew exactly what to do to make everyone happy. Theresa and Meghan were my bridal coordinator's and they were extremely professional, timely and organized. Everything went incredibly smoothly.

I would like to mention that I have long tape-in extensions and they were styled gently and beautifully. Also, my wedding dress was a light dusty lavender color and my makeup complemented it perfectly. During my trial we tried a couple different lip colors and found the perfect one.

Thank you Blushing Brides!

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Great experience! Quality of service was great and the communication was very quick!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Blushing brides did a great job on me and my bridesmaids hair and makeup for my wedding day.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole, Luciana and Mackenzie were amazing. They showed up on time and finished all 9 of my bridesmaids, 2 moms and flower girl early. My girls absolutely loved their looks and I couldn't have been happier with mine. Nicole made sure it was exactly what I wanted and it lasted 90 degree heat and humidity. My only minor complaint was the trial was full price-- I wish there was some kind of percentage off on it because I mean what bride is not going to test out their look before hand. I would definitely recommend as an onsite make up and hair company.

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hiring Blushing Brides for hair and makeup for my June 2017 wedding was one of the very best decisions I made during my wedding planning! From the start, Theresa (the wedding coordinator) was so incredibly organized, responsive and helpful. I knew from the outset that I was in wonderful hands! There was also a great process for setting up my hair and makeup trials, which was made incredibly fun by my amazing principal designer, Sam. I cannot say enough about the fantastic experience we had on my wedding day getting ready with Sam and her Blushing Brides colleagues! Their unbelievable skill with hair and makeup was paralleled by their enthusiastic, fun, easy going personalities, which made for an excellent experience all around. After being a bridesmaid in several weddings leading up to my own, I can confidently say that Blushing Brides provided the best service for hair and makeup that I've ever had! I recommend them wholeheartedly!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Our wedding was on Cape Cod and we live in Chicago so planning from such a distance was a bit nerve racking. However, Blushing Brides was by far our easiest, most responsive vendor to deal with and everyone there is incredibly friendly. I had to cancel my trial run at the last minute and they were so understanding. Courtney was such a great stylist & makeup artist that the practice session was not even necessary. I cannot say enough great things about this company.

Profile Picture Cassie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Fantastic service, and delivered exactly the kind of job my bride was looking for. They even patched me up a little bit on top.

Profile Picture User7777369, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I did a significant amount of research before selecting this vendor and could not have been happier. Blushing Brides did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day!! Mia was my artist at Blushing Brides -- she was absolutely amazing to work with and truly made me feel gorgeous! My bridal party was also incredibly happy with their hair style and makeup. Mia was prompt, very attentive to detail, flexible, and so much fun. I also changed my mind about how I wanted my hair done on my wedding day so threw a complete curveball at her – after showing her one picture she was able to pull my vision together PERFECTLY!! She really listened to my feedback and learned about my style so I could have my dream look on my wedding day. Finally, the makeup this company uses is fantastic – I don’t typically wear a lot of makeup so I was nervous about having too much on. It didn’t feel like I had anything on all day, yet the makeup stayed throughout all events and at midnight looked like it did when she first put it on! They even accommodated a few extra services for girls the morning of. I highly recommend you select this company for your hair and makeup needs on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

I am so happy I chose Blushing Brides to do my hair and makeup for my June '16 wedding. As a girl with a makeup addiction, I was really nervous about trusting someone I had never worked with before, but after my trial run with Grace and Regina, I knew I had found my beauty soul mates. I love that they looked through my Pinterest boards and took time to listen to my vision. I was amazed when I walked out of Blushing Brides more glamourous and gorgeous than any photo on Pinterest. These girls know what they are doing! They are true professionals, but they are also sweet and funny. You spend a significant amount of time getting ready on your big day and you want to make sure that the people you surround yourself with are people that you can be your self around. Regina and Grace were family that day and made the whole experience more enjoyable. I was 100% happy with my bridal look and still can't believe how gorgeous everyone looked. Also, working with Blushing Brides coordinator, Theresa, was fantastic. With all the craziness that comes with wedding planning, you don't need an extra thing to manage. Theresa was always responsive, informative and kind. She was a pleasure to work with! Overall, I highly recommend Blushing Brides and will be looking for excuses to have my hair and makeup again and again by these talented ladies.

Profile Picture Alex, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Courtney from Blushing Brides did an excellent job with all of the bridesmaids hair when there was no vision in mind at 12pm, she was able to create a look that all 5 girls LOVED and worked for the gusty weather we had to deal with. We all loved that she came with her bluetooth music as it really created an awesome atmosphere to a day that can be somewhat hectic. She did a wonderful job on all the different hair types that she had to work with and truly made everyone feel beautiful! Excellent from start to finish!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/15/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

You don't have to look any further than Blushing Brides. I had 11 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 add ons at the last minute and me for my big day and everyone's hair and make up came out exactly how they wanted. There was a lot of us, so I know how rare/difficult that is to achieve. I received a few different quotes and ultimately went with Bushing Brides as they had the most reasonable prices. Mia was beyond amazing. My hair and makeup came out even better than the trial (which I didn't think was possible). It was beyond my expectations.

Profile Picture User7812948, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

These ladies are amazing they helped my wife look as beautiful in the outside as she does in the inside. They were very accommodating, professional, and prompted. They were very understanding and responsive as my wife emailed them every other day leading up to our wedding thank you blushing brides crew.

Profile Picture Paul, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Grace Mahoney and her Blushing Brides team are truly amazing and were one of the best decisions made about our wedding. From the moment you reach out for a quote you are put in touch with Grace's coordinator. She is helpful, patient and will walk you through the entire booking process without a hitch. When you meet with Grace for your trial you will fall in love with her and her talent. The great thing about Grace is that she does exclusively bridal and exclusively air brush makeup. I LOVED this about her and I loved the results. Grace will assure you that you'll sit in her chair during the trial until she gets it right and you are 100% happy. Honestly...it was flawless on the first try! The day of wedding, Grace and her team travel to you. Everyone one of my girls loved her, and several have already asked for a referral for their own weddings. My hair and makeup was perfect- I could not have been happier! Thank you Grace!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I did a lot of research on hair / makeup artists leading up to my wedding day and struggled to find one who offered both services, would travel to your location the day of for me and my bridesmaids and also had good reviews - then I came across Blushing Brides. I had a trial with Mia and signed a contract with them the next day! From the start Mia listened to what I was looking for, happily made any changes or adjustments that I wanted and seemed genuinely excited to make me look and feel like the best version of myself on my wedding day! She is extremely talented and I was absolutely thrilled with the end result on the day of the wedding - I felt confident and beautiful. Thank you Mia and the rest of the Blushing Brides team for helping to make my wedding day so perfect!

Profile Picture Elise, 11/21/15, 1 Review