Blushbaby Lash & Makeup Studio Reviews

10 | Atlanta, GA

10 Reviews for Blushbaby Lash & Makeup Studio

Dana · Married on 11/17/2018

Professional and Fun

I had a wonderful experience with makeup for both my engagement photos and my wedding day. They were very professional, responsive, and always kind. Honestly, Khadija fit in so well on my wedding day I didn't even feel like she was hired but rather she was just one of my girlfriends. I never felt more beautiful.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Allison · event on: 05/22/2013

No special occasion just a lash fill in

Sent on 06/02/2013

Jill-ann · event on: 05/19/2013

The team at BlushBaby did a great job making me look glamourous for my trip to Las Vegas. They were SO helpful and informative!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Brianna · event on: 05/15/2013

Amazing, I love Blush Baby! They are seriously the best!!!

Sent on 05/18/2013

Siobhsn · event on: 05/11/2013

These ladies are perfectionist...when I opened my eyes and saw my beautiful lashes...I knew this was the start of a long and happy relationship with Blushbaby...they offer lashes and makeup services...they are extremely skilled...and although they have a celebrity clientele...they have remained grounded and humble...

Sent on 05/15/2013

Trisha · event on: 05/08/2013

Came in and met with Michelle to do a 'practice run' for an upcoming surprise birthday dinner for my hubby. I showed Michelle a picture of my dress, and a photo of the make up style I was hoping to emulate. She was able to transform this information into an unbelievably gorgeous look...sexy and 'Wow'! I never thought I could look so pretty. Michelle and her staff are wonderful and make you feel more like a friend than a client. I can't wait for my hubby's birthday and will definitely be coming back to Blushbaby when I need to look 'amazing'.

Sent on 05/09/2013
  • User3250529 · event on: 05/08/2013

The whole team was incredible! Very professional and did a fantastic job! It was a very pleasant experience and I will be back for my next big event.

Sent on 05/11/2013

Allison · event on: 04/23/2013

Roxanne with Blish Baby is professional and personal. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Sent on 05/18/2013
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 04/20/2013

I loved having my makeup done by Michelle at Blushbaby. She was very professional and patient with all of the commotion around her as my girls were frantically getting ready. I received so many compliments on my makeup and how beautiful I looked. My friends were shocked because I'm a tomboy and I never wear makeup. My family had never even seen me like that. It was an awesome day. I was absolutely gorgeous thanks to Michelle. My fiancé cried when he saw me and that was amazing. Flawless! My lashes were beautiful. I didn't want to wash my face. I kept my makeup on the next day as we left for our honeymoon. I felt like Michelle and I had been friends for a very long time and I was very comfortable with her. I am OCD and I never complained about anything she did. Beautiful job! I would recommend Blushbaby to everyone in the Atlanta area. I can't wait until my daughter goes to prom so Michelle can do her makeup. Thanks Michelle for making me beautiful. I enjoyed it. You made my day so special.

Sent on 04/28/2013

Beautiful make-up artistry by industry experts. Always a friendly and professional experience. For the best in lash extension and cosmology services, I will continue to patronize this unique boutique.

Sent on 05/16/2013