Blush Weddings Reviews

12 Reviews for Blush Weddings

• Hannah

Hannah B · Married on 01/07/2020

Beyond my expectations!

We hired Blush Weddings for our wedding photo and video and we were blown away by the experience! From the beginning to end, they worked so hard to capture every detail and their work is stunning! They are true professionals and very skilled. They have fun and relaxed personalities that kept the day running smoothly and produced genuine smiles for us! We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Marc Ovehfasher · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome Couple!

Kristyn and Jon are so amazing. Not only did they blow us away with our photos and video as expected but they were just so sweet and helpful on our wedding day. Their experience really shined through when things didn't go exactly as planned and improvising was needed. Your photographer and videographer are people who are going to be with you all day during one of the most important days of your life. Make sure they are someone you will enjoy having around. We thoroughly enjoyed having Kristyn and Jon with us on our wedding day.

Sent on 02/19/2020

Asia · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing photography and videography

Blush Weddings photographed our wedding in April 2019. Kristyn and Jon did an amazing job capturing our special day for us. Not only did they travel hours to our venue, but they captured every moment for us perfectly and quickly! I was itching to go dance with our guests and they were able to get all of our wedding party pictures, family pictures and ones of just us in such a short window of time! The pictures turned out amazingly! We also ordered a wedding highlight video and ceremony video. Both turned out really beautifully! The USB with everything on it was also really good; we loved the addition of our photo on it. The box it was packaged in also makes a wonderful keepsake, so beautifully done! Thank you so much, Blush Weddings, for everything! You guys are awesome and we are so happy to be able to look back on our wedding day for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Katherine · Married on 07/14/2018

Kristyn and Jon are the best!!

Kristyn and Jon went above and beyond to make our wedding special! We booked very close to our wedding due to personal doubts with the photographer we had booked. Kristyn was AMAZING to work with and has gorgeous work. I constantly get comments on how gorgeous my wedding photos are!! You will have no regrets if you choose Blush Photography for photo or video!!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Ady · Married on 04/21/2018

Kristyn and Jon are AMAZING! They worked with our schedules (or lack of) so well. We were so comfortable working with them! We got picture previews and I am so excited to see the rest. Not only is she good at what she does, she is a great person and so helpful and responsive!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Rita · Married on 03/15/2016

I was very happy with my decision to use Kristyns Lapres' services. She was professional but warm and friendly, and made me feel comfortable in her abilities. I was so nervous but she assured me that it would be fine and she wasn't wrong! She did an amazing job and I would highly recommend her to others.

Thank you so much Kristyn for all your hard work and caring :)

Sent on 04/26/2016

Claire · Married on 09/20/2015

I am so happy with the photos I got. Kristyn was so patient and understanding with my kids. She got them all to stay still and smile at once! She knows just how to get the perfect lighting and pose so the pictures turn out absolutely beautiful. Kristyn is an extremely talented photographer. I will definitely be calling her again for other photos, and you should too!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Colleen · Married on 05/09/2015

Kristyn was so professional, friendly honest, and very fun to work with. She has an eye for creativity. My husband and I were so impressed with our wedding pictures, she made our wedding day a day that we will never forget.

Sent on 05/16/2016

My husband and I chose Kristyn Lapres for our wedding photographer and could not be happier with our choice!
    She replied to all my emails very quickly, she was very professional but also very fun and easy to work with.
    Her price was very fair. We have shots of everything and more from that day, she was very thorough in capturing the big and the little moments. We didn't have any issues with the quality of work of the finished product, everything looks incredible and we have a huge selection of photos! I would highly recommend her to anyone. I'm glad to say this was one wedding vendor I had absolutely no issues with.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Krista · Married on 07/18/2014

Kristyn was an AMAZING wedding photographer for us! We had our wedding in Holland, MI, and she travelled to be with us on our special day.

I loved that she offered different packages that fit in perfectly with our budget. Nothing was too outrageous or ridiculously priced like other photographers, plus, her work spoke for itself.

I wouldn't have hired anyone else because she was a pleasure to work with... she was always very professional and her work is exceptional. I love all of our wedding pictures -- she really captured every moment!!! We get so many compliments on our photographs! I couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 11/11/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/12/2014

Kristyn is such a wonderfully talented photographer. We appreciated her flexibility and creativity during our wedding and reception. Her personality fit right in with our family and friends and had a great time having her as our photographer. She captured the day beautifully, so glad we chose her!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Shannon · Married on 11/17/2012

Kristyn is an absolutely amazing photographer! She is not only professional with lighting, angles, and positioning but with patience, kindness, and care to make every session flawless and painless! A wonderful photographer for all your photo needs, especially weddings!

Sent on 04/27/2016