Blush Paper Co. Reviews

25 | Pittsburgh, PA

25 Reviews for Blush Paper Co.

Brittany Miles · Married on 09/18/2020

Fantastic Experience with a Talented Vendor!

Our awesome wedding planner, Alyssa Thomas, recommended Blush Paper Co. to my husband and I and we are so glad she did!

Jen was easy to work with, knew what our vision was, and flawlessly delivered! We had many compliments on our save the dates, stationary set, programs, dance floor graphic, ice sculpture, seating chart, table numbers, menus, and wedding day signage.

We can’t thank Jen enough for the beautiful details she provided to tie our theme together and make our wedding vision come to life!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Mary · Married on 06/30/2018

I've loved working with Jen! Our invitations turned out amazing and I have gotten SO many compliments on them.

Sent on 04/22/2018
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 04/28/2018

There are not enough great things to say about Jen and her team! I gave her a few ideas to run with to come up with my wedding paper suite and she gave me lots of options, mind you I was in Wyoming and she is in Pennsylvania. Jen would respond quickly and had a timeline that she stuck to which kept us on track. Everything turned out perfectly and I couldn't have imagined working with anyone else.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

Jen was a complete joy to work with and made my wedding stationary vision complete! She was patient, creative and helped me stay within my budget. I am extremely detail oriented and the multiple proofs calmed my nerves. The invitations were beautiful and I received many compliments on the wedding suite! I love supporting the local entrepreneurs in Pittsburgh and Blush Paper Co. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Nathalie · Married on 09/09/2017

From start to finish, Jen was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was quick to respond to any questions, and was very professional. I would highly recommend Blush Paper Co to anyone!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

So I was dreading figuring out stationary for my wedding but then I found Jen! She made the process so easy and was literally the easiest person to get in touch with! She was able to turn my ideas into a beautiful package (invitations, programs, menus) that complimented my wedding PERFECTLY! Her timelines always let you know where you were in the process and always kept me on track! On top of it, she always went above and beyond to make sure I was 110% happy with every piece of my package before going into production! I can't recommend her enough! We LOVED working with Jen and Blush Paper Company!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Aubrey · Married on 08/17/2017

Jen at Blush Paper Co did an amazing job with our invitations. She worked closely with us through every step of the process. I am thrilled with their level of service, eye for detail, and overall how beautifully our invitations turned out!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Tracy · Married on 06/18/2016

Jen at Blush Paper Co. is my go-to girl when it comes to all paper-related things! I told her my "vision" and "vibe" for my wedding, and she ran with it and made the most beautiful wedding invitations! She's extremely thorough - no detail goes unnoticed. She will be as into your wedding as you are =) I could not recommend Blush Paper Co. enough!

Sent on 06/03/2016

They made high quality invitations. They use thick card stock and the colors looked just as displayed. They were willing to customize and create other stationary not listed on the website as well.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Casey · Married on 03/21/2014

Jennifer at Blush Printables is amazing! She provided us not only with invitations, but also with dessert cards, table cards, escort and place cards! She did an amazing job and had to ship across the country and I still received everything on time. She worked with us when we had a horrible typo that I missed and had to reprint our RSVP cards. Blush Printables does a wonderful job at a great price!!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Lindsey · Married on 09/07/2013

I would highly recommend Jen and Blush Printables without any reservation to brides-to-be who care about print products, design and working with kind and flexible people. Jen worked with me to accommodate a tight schedule with rush prints, modified her designs, and was a great listener. She picked up on my style and needs, even looking at my Pinterest for inspiration.

Her work was always delivered on or before deadline and she was a pleasure to work with. I liked our invitations so much I also chose to go with her for seating cards and programs.

Sent on 01/31/2014

Laurice · Married on 10/26/2012

Love the wedding invites - just what I was looking for. Classy and elegant without being too stuffy. Jen was quick to answer my questions and emails. I think the price for her services are just right/fair.

Sent on 07/18/2012

Jen at Blush Printables was an absolute DREAM to work with. Not only is she super talented (our Save the Dates, invitations, programs, menus, and table numbers were GORGEOUS...we got tons of compliments - our friends and family still have our STD hanging on their fridges, and our wedding was months ago), but she's also a great sounding-board for ideas. She actually helped me make some important wedding decisions. She has great taste, and she won't steer you wrong! I am continually telling people how important it is to surround yourself with vendors you like and "click" with, and Jen is one of the reasons - she, and Blush Printables, are awesome! I highly recommend Blush Printables!! Thank you Jen!!

Sent on 10/02/2012

L · Married on 04/21/2012

Gen was super responsive and made us a Save the Date card that we continue to get compliments on. Very professional and lovely results.

Sent on 01/10/2012

Ashley · Married on 03/16/2012

Jen was amazing! I have no knowledge of the programs used to create invites and Save the dates and she couldn't have made it easier!! I'd definately recommend Blush Printables to anyone looking for custom invites and/or announcements, and will look to use her services again! :)

Sent on 03/16/2012

Susan · Married on 10/22/2010

She was absolutely wonderful to work with and the final product was EXACTLY what we were looking for. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Crystal · Married on 06/19/2010

Jen was professional, prompt, helpful, witty and wise. Nothing but a perfect and wonderful experience working with her. I plan on returning ASAP for other printables for my big day! YAY!

Sent on 06/23/2010

Caitlin,

You are so very welcome. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I love the way your favor labels turned out, and am absolutely smitten with your candy favors for the kids at your reception. What a wonderful idea! I can't wait to see pictures. It's going to be beautiful!

Best wishes for a long and prosperous marriage!

xo
    Jen

Caitlin · Married on 06/10/2010

Jen is a GREAT person to work with. She is very responsive and will work with you until you are satisfied with the product you are purchasing. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a little assistance with designing various items for a wedding, reception, party, etc. Her products are too cute & very reasonable in price. She has a wide variety of products, and if you don't find just what you are looking for, she will help customize it to your satisfaction.

Sent on 07/05/2010

Caitlin,

Best wishes for a long and prosperous marriage!

xo
    Jen

Amanda · Married on 05/22/2010

I ordered custom envelope wraps from Jen and she was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive via email and sent the .pdf file to me in less than 24 hours. I highly recommend Blush Printables!

Sent on 05/27/2010

emily · Married on 05/15/2010

couldn't have found a better vendor- not only was she quick and efficient, she also had suggestions, and was very flexible when i had a specific request.
    the price was excellent for the product, making a "do it yourself" wedding all the more do-able!
    thank you so much!

Sent on 05/21/2010

Blush Paper Co.'s reply:

You are so very welcome! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Best wishes on your new life together <3

Crystal · Married on 05/04/2010

Excellent vendor. Quick and quality service! I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/02/2010

wendy · Married on 08/28/2008

jen provides a fast and very helpful and professional service. i was delighted with my gift boxes and have re-orded other items with her as i have found her excellent service a delight :) i would highly recommend buying from blush printables.

Sent on 05/14/2010

Brookelyn · Married on 06/16/2012

3.5

Blush Printables was amazing to work with. Jen made sure I had exactly what I wanted. I am extremely satisfied with the results of our work together and would definately use their services again for other invitation needs.

Sent on 03/17/2012

Ali · Married on 10/11/2013

We loved our invitations and so did everyone else! Very responsive and open to ideas and adjustments ! Thank you blush printables!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Megan · Married on 08/13/2017

0.4
      0.5

Bride Please Beware! My experience with this vendor was absolutely horrible and I regret ever discovering them. Please, please, please be cautious.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Melissa,

We take great care in packaging all of our orders and ship them UPS with tracking and insurance.

Your thank you cards order is shown as delivered before your promised delivery date.