Blush & Glow Beauty Studio Reviews

5 Reviews for Blush & Glow Beauty Studio

• Hope

Hope D. 路 Married on 04/20/2021

Amazing service!

They did such a great job on everyone's makeup for my wedding! I (the bride) completely changed the look I wanted from our trial run and Katlyn nailed it! I felt so beautiful and everyone looked so great!! Bonus points because the studio is located near Oklahoma mountains so you also get a killer view driving to them!

Sent on 04/23/2021

Kinsey M. 路 Married on 07/04/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Katlyn did such a good job on my hair and makeup I can鈥檛 recommend them enough. She got me ready for my bridals too and I was so impressed both times. I鈥檇 never felt so pretty and confident and she did such a good job of keeping my freckles visible like I requested馃槈

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren K. 路 Married on 06/27/2020

Blush and Glow was amazing!

Blush and Glow was incredible! From the time I first reached out to Katlyn she was so helpful! I was planning a destination wedding so as many brides know it is so hard to find a makeup and hair artist that you can trust with your big day. She made me feel so comfortable with booking with her and kept in contact with me the months leading up to the big day. She and her team showed up the morning of our wedding and instantly got to work. Only a few of my bridesmaids wanted hair and makeup but once they started on the first girl all my bridesmaids wanted hair and makeup done. They were incredible and so accommodating. My hair and makeup looked amazing! My husband was so in awe when he saw me walk down the aisle. My photos turned out amazing and my hair and makeup held up all night despite the humidity and rain. I highly recommend Blush and Glow. They made our day perfect!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Catherine

Catherine S. 路 Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing team!

Katlyn and her team did a fabulous job on me and my 5 bridesmaids. Everyone arrived on time and had us ready on time. I did a trial with Katlyn where she took notes on everything she did on my hair and makeup. She executed everything the same as the trial. Katlyn and her team was such a joy to hang out with as we got ready on the wedding day. They all made us feel beautiful and elegant. Love them!!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Natasha

Natasha C. 路 Married on 04/18/2020

We felt absolutely stunning

Katlyn was so great for the hair and makeup for me and my 5 bridesmaids. She was there and set up on time and was very patient with us running behind getting there and getting started. I felt so beautiful the entire day of my wedding and my updo held great all night long.

Sent on 09/23/2020