Blush Floral Design Studio Reviews

81 | Bel Air, MD

81 Reviews for Blush Floral Design Studio

81 Blush Floral Design Studio Reviews

Leah · Married on 04/14/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about working with Linda! From start to finish throughout our wedding planning process she was so easy to work with. My husband and I had a long engagement (18 months) so my vision changed a few times throughout the wedding planning process. Linda was always willing to make tweaks and adjustments along the way, making thoughtful recommendations while being mindful of our budget.

The day of our wedding, I was simply amazed by how beautiful the arrangements were - she incorporated succulents into my bridal bouquet to match my husband's succulent boutonniere, very special for us. Linda also created a beautiful garland of greenery that hung from the ceiling above the head table - guests are still commenting on how breathtaking the flowers were. If you're looking for a florist for your wedding - look no further!

• Pilar

Pilar · Married on 12/16/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Linda and the entire Blush team. From the very beginning, Linda was responsive and so professional. I didn't provide much direction but, she took my random ideas and turned them into beautiful arrangements and pieces. Linda is so kind and fun and I couldn't have imagined using any other florist! The flowers were so beautiful and perfect for our wedding.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Pilar! You and Brad were the ideal couple to work for. At your reception set up, so many vendors were talking ab out what a great couple you are. Best wishes to you both and keep in touch! Can't wait to see photos!

Deborah · Married on 11/18/2017

Linda was amazing for my daughters wedding. The designs were creative and beautiful. The arrangements that she did were very full and many guests commented about how warm the look was. She was very easy to work with and really we could not have been happier with the results!

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Debbie! You were a pleasure to work with!

Julie · Married on 11/18/2017

Linda at Blush Floral was absolutely amazing. The flowers for my wedding day far exceeded my expectations. Working with Linda was great. We were trying to keep our wedding under a tight budget and Linda would suggest ways in which we could keep costs down but still have a stunning display for our event. Bouquets were gorgeous and table displays were perfectly curated. Would highly recommend Linda!

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

Linda did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding. I especially loved my bouquet and the table centerpieces. She did a great job taking ideas I found on pinterest and turning them into a reality. I highly recommend her services.

Erin · Married on 10/10/2017

Linda was absolutely wonderful. Our flowers were more beautiful than I could’ve imagined.

• Arielle

Arielle · Married on 10/06/2017

I am BEYOND happy with my choice to use Blush Floral Design for my wedding day. Linda was fantastic to work with, and was very respectful of my budget. From the first appointment, I knew she understood what look/design I was going for. It was meant to be! I will not hesitate to recommend Blush Floral Design to anyone and everyone.

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Arielle! Thank you for sending your gorgeous photos!
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 10/06/2017

Linda was amazing to work with and our flowers were so beautiful. I came to her with a lot of pictures off of pinterest and she made every dream I had into a reality. Everything was so perfect and I cant thank Linda and her team enough!

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Linda did a wonderful job with flowers for our wedding! I am so happy that we chose Blush Floral Design Studio for our wedding! She was able to capture exactly what I was looking for and the bouquets turned out stunning! Would highly recommend Blush!

Alexandra · Married on 09/24/2017

Thank you so much for everything! I loved your quality, attention to detail and willingness to work with my budget. You were one of my favorite vendors and I loved being able to trust your team on the day of. Your projects like the arch turned out beautifully!

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Alex, I loved working with you! Keep in touch!

Arielle · Married on 09/23/2017

Makes such beautiful flowers!!

Colleen · Married on 09/16/2017

It was so easy to work with Blush Floral Designs for our wedding day. Linda was nice and listened to what we wanted for our bouquets and table centerpieces. She has a creative mind and was really helpful during the planning process. She made 3 different deliveries on the day of the wedding which was extremely helpful and made the day a lot easier for us. I definitely recommend Blush Floral Design for any special occasion!

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2017

Blush Florist recently did the flowers for our daughter's wedding and there are no words except breathtaking, to describe the quality and design of the floral arrangements. Linda has a true vision, and fortunately a vision that matched mine. No expense was spared in the fullness of all of the arrangements. I would highly recommend her services for any event. She will not disappoint!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you! It was such a pleasure working with you! I look forward to seeing the photographs.

Annie · Married on 06/09/2017

I could not have been happier with my experience with Blush Florals. I had a very particular vision and high expectations for how I wanted my florals to look, and Linda absolutely knocked it out of the park. I found Linda to be extremely intuitive, receptive, professional, and gracious. I could not have been more pleased with the bouquets, they were my favorite part of the entire event! I had many people tell me they were the most beautiful bouquets they had ever seen. And to top it off, Linda was able to do this well within my budget. I could give ten stars if I could!!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Annie! You were a beautiful bride! Your wedding bouquets will forever be in my heart. I will always remember my excitement leading up to the day I designed them. Thank you for trusting me to capture your vision.

Melanie · Married on 06/02/2017

First off, Linda’s work is absolutely amazing. She can literally take any ideas that you have in your head and make it a reality. Our flowers turned out exactly how I hoped and she even went the extra mile to get flowers for my bouquet that weren’t technically in season (THANK YOU!!). The whole process with Linda is smooth sailing from start to finish and I would work with her again in a heartbeat. I highly recommend Blush Florals. – you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you too!

Maureen · Married on 05/20/2017

We could not have been happier with Blush Floral Design! Linda's style and creativity is incredible. The flowers and displays were absolutely gorgeous - I had a hard time tossing them when it was time! Wonderful staff! 5 stars!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Maureen! It was a pleasure working with you and creating beautiful flowers for your wedding!

Erin · Married on 12/03/2016

Linda from Blush Florals is an absolute pleasure to work with. Our wedding unfortunately had a lot of changes that occurred close to the wedding day, and Linda was right there without hesitation helping to provide us with exactly what we needed changed. She loves her work, and it shows! I was recommended to Linda by a close family friend and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone I know. Oh, and did I mention that my bouquet was the prettiest thing I've ever seen! You can't go wrong with Blush.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Erin! You were a pleasure to work! I loved designing your wedding flowers! All my best to you guys!

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

Linda put together the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding. The colors and selection of flowers were perfect for the color scheme and the autumn background for our fall wedding! She knew exactly what I wanted and was able to portray my vision perfectly to add a beautiful touch in the bouquets, table arrangements, and other décor. I would highly recommend working with her for weddings and any other special event!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! It was such a pleasure to work with you!

Stacy · Married on 10/01/2016

Linda did an amazing job with all the floral arrangements and her suggestions were great. She really knows her florals and what would look good. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Stacy, Thank you for the wonderful review. I truly enjoyed designing your wedding flowers! My best always, Linda

Brenda · Married on 10/01/2016

I have used Blush Florals for both of my daughters' weddings. They both had very different themes and colors. Both times I have been blown away by the flowers. Since fall is my favorite season I would have to say that the flowers at my second daughters' wedding were my absolute favorite. She got married October 1st 2016. The arrangements were positively stunning! She was married At Turf Valley Resort and since I had no where to put the arrangements, the resort asked if they could display them around the resort. Do not hesitate to hire Linda!!!!! The women works miracles with flowers!!! She is not the cheapest out there but she is worth every single penny!!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Brenda, Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a true pleasure to design Stacy's flowers this year. All my best to you and your family. Linda

Caitlin · Married on 09/09/2016

From our initial meeting, I knew that I wanted to work with Linda on the floral arrangements for our wedding. I felt like Linda immediately understood my vision and even suggested lower cost options to keep me within budget without compromising on the look I wanted. All of the arrangements she put together were absolutely beautiful and I received so many compliments. She was a pleasure to work with, very accommodating, and always responsive. I would recommend Linda and Blush Floral Design to anyone looking for a florist...you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Caitlin! I felt the same when we first met and definitely wanted to be your wedding florist! Congratulations, again, and best wishes always.

katie · Married on 08/20/2016

I worked with Linda for my wedding at Swan Harbor Farm and couldn't be happier that we chose Blush Floral Designs... Linda got the vision for our wedding right away, everything was well organized and simply beautiful from the time that we met her for our first consultation. Linda made great recommendations within our budget and was able to give me lots of options for flower choices for an August wedding. My bouquet was everything I imagined and all of the centerpieces looked PERFECT :) I have already recommended her to a friend for her wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Katie! It was my pleasure to work with you and your mom! Congratulations, again! ~ Linda

Veronica · Married on 08/05/2016

I have known Linda for a while now, seeing as I am one of her daughters best friends. When it came down to who was going to do my flowers, there was no question, of course I was going to use Linda!!! When I met with linda I sent her a few pictures, gave her my color scheme and left everything else up to her! Come wedding day, the flowers were AMAZING!!! Everything I wanted and more! We got so many compliments on the floral arrangements. Her professionalism, willingness to listen to what exactly I wanted, and creative eye made my flowers absolutely beautiful!! Thank you so much Linda!! I highly recommend using Blush Floral Design Studio!!

• Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/17/2016

When I had my consultation with Linda, she was the 5th floral vendor I interviewed for my 10th anniversary vow renewal. Needless to say, after the first 5 minutes, I couldn't remember who the others were. She was so warm, friendly and very professional. I showed her inspiration pictures and she worked her magic!! All my florals were stunning especially my bouquet, I was in awe when they brought it to me! Thank you Blush Floral for making my vow renewal one of the most memorable days in my life!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Tanya! You guys are the best! I hope I can do the flowers for your kids's wedding one day:)