Blush Floral Design Studio Reviews

Blush Floral Design Studio 6
Blush Floral Design Studio 7
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful, beautiful more beautiful!!!

Linda and her team were amazing!!! She got the feel for what I was looking for right from our first meeting. I knew she was who I wanted to work with and she totally exceeded my expectations! I think flowers help make the wedding special, I had them on my arbor, which she set up, my whiskey barrels and tables, on top of the beautiful bouquets she did for myself and my 9 bridesmaids/mohs. Every single floral arrangement was more than amazing! I got soooo many compliments on them and they really were one of my favorite parts of the day! Linda is super sweet and just a great person to work with which made it even better! I cannot thank her enough for helping to make my day soooo beautiful! Oh and did I mention she also made a Pawsome floral collar and leash for my pup who was in the wedding, to die for!!!

Blush Floral Design Studio 11
    Blush Floral Design Studio 12
    Blush Floral Design Studio 13
    Blush Floral Design Studio 14
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Best. Experience. Ever.

Using Blush, and more specifically Linda, was hands down one of the best decisions I made for my entire wedding! Sounds intense, but it's the truth - the flowers literally made everything come together just perfectly! Linda saw my vision, and all arrangements and center pieces came out more stunning than I could have even imaged! It was truly the most beautiful array of flowers (and I'm not just saying that). Colors, everything was literally perfect! I couldn't have dreamed of anything better!!! THANK YOU LINDA & BLUSH!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Blush Floral Design Studio 15
    Blush Floral Design Studio 16
    Blush Floral Design Studio 17
    Blush Floral Design Studio 18

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! It was truly my pleasure working with you and designing your flowers. It's brides like you that keep me inspired and loving what I do! I will be posting your photos everywhere! You were a beautiful bride!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/15/2018

September 2018 Wedding

Linda was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was hands down one of my favorite vendors in the whole process! I know nothing about flowers but she was still able to create an absolutely picture perfect day for us! Every time we had a planning meeting she was always so excited bouncing ideas around, which made it all the more fun. It's clear she works hard and it totally pays off because her work is stunning. Everything was absolutely beautiful!

Mai-Ly · Married on 09/15/2018

Colorful florals

I had the dream to make everything in my wedding rainbow and colorful. Linda helped to make this come true with my beautiful flowers. She is very professional and made many suggestions to make sure that my vision of colorful bouquets and centerpieces were possible.

Blush Floral Design Studio 19
    Blush Floral Design Studio 20
    Blush Floral Design Studio 21
    Blush Floral Design Studio 22
    Blush Floral Design Studio 23

Leah · Married on 04/14/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about working with Linda! From start to finish throughout our wedding planning process she was so easy to work with. My husband and I had a long engagement (18 months) so my vision changed a few times throughout the wedding planning process. Linda was always willing to make tweaks and adjustments along the way, making thoughtful recommendations while being mindful of our budget.

The day of our wedding, I was simply amazed by how beautiful the arrangements were - she incorporated succulents into my bridal bouquet to match my husband's succulent boutonniere, very special for us. Linda also created a beautiful garland of greenery that hung from the ceiling above the head table - guests are still commenting on how breathtaking the flowers were. If you're looking for a florist for your wedding - look no further!

• Pilar

Pilar · Married on 12/16/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Linda and the entire Blush team. From the very beginning, Linda was responsive and so professional. I didn't provide much direction but, she took my random ideas and turned them into beautiful arrangements and pieces. Linda is so kind and fun and I couldn't have imagined using any other florist! The flowers were so beautiful and perfect for our wedding.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Pilar! You and Brad were the ideal couple to work for. At your reception set up, so many vendors were talking ab out what a great couple you are. Best wishes to you both and keep in touch! Can't wait to see photos!

Deborah · Married on 11/18/2017

Linda was amazing for my daughters wedding. The designs were creative and beautiful. The arrangements that she did were very full and many guests commented about how warm the look was. She was very easy to work with and really we could not have been happier with the results!

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Debbie! You were a pleasure to work with!

Julie · Married on 11/18/2017

Linda at Blush Floral was absolutely amazing. The flowers for my wedding day far exceeded my expectations. Working with Linda was great. We were trying to keep our wedding under a tight budget and Linda would suggest ways in which we could keep costs down but still have a stunning display for our event. Bouquets were gorgeous and table displays were perfectly curated. Would highly recommend Linda!

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

Linda did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding. I especially loved my bouquet and the table centerpieces. She did a great job taking ideas I found on pinterest and turning them into a reality. I highly recommend her services.

Erin · Married on 10/10/2017

Linda was absolutely wonderful. Our flowers were more beautiful than I could’ve imagined.

• Arielle

Arielle · Married on 10/06/2017

I am BEYOND happy with my choice to use Blush Floral Design for my wedding day. Linda was fantastic to work with, and was very respectful of my budget. From the first appointment, I knew she understood what look/design I was going for. It was meant to be! I will not hesitate to recommend Blush Floral Design to anyone and everyone.

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Arielle! Thank you for sending your gorgeous photos!
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 10/06/2017

Linda was amazing to work with and our flowers were so beautiful. I came to her with a lot of pictures off of pinterest and she made every dream I had into a reality. Everything was so perfect and I cant thank Linda and her team enough!

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Linda did a wonderful job with flowers for our wedding! I am so happy that we chose Blush Floral Design Studio for our wedding! She was able to capture exactly what I was looking for and the bouquets turned out stunning! Would highly recommend Blush!

Alexandra · Married on 09/24/2017

Thank you so much for everything! I loved your quality, attention to detail and willingness to work with my budget. You were one of my favorite vendors and I loved being able to trust your team on the day of. Your projects like the arch turned out beautifully!

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Alex, I loved working with you! Keep in touch!

Arielle · Married on 09/23/2017

Makes such beautiful flowers!!

Colleen · Married on 09/16/2017

It was so easy to work with Blush Floral Designs for our wedding day. Linda was nice and listened to what we wanted for our bouquets and table centerpieces. She has a creative mind and was really helpful during the planning process. She made 3 different deliveries on the day of the wedding which was extremely helpful and made the day a lot easier for us. I definitely recommend Blush Floral Design for any special occasion!

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2017

Blush Florist recently did the flowers for our daughter's wedding and there are no words except breathtaking, to describe the quality and design of the floral arrangements. Linda has a true vision, and fortunately a vision that matched mine. No expense was spared in the fullness of all of the arrangements. I would highly recommend her services for any event. She will not disappoint!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you! It was such a pleasure working with you! I look forward to seeing the photographs.

Annie · Married on 06/09/2017

I could not have been happier with my experience with Blush Florals. I had a very particular vision and high expectations for how I wanted my florals to look, and Linda absolutely knocked it out of the park. I found Linda to be extremely intuitive, receptive, professional, and gracious. I could not have been more pleased with the bouquets, they were my favorite part of the entire event! I had many people tell me they were the most beautiful bouquets they had ever seen. And to top it off, Linda was able to do this well within my budget. I could give ten stars if I could!!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Annie! You were a beautiful bride! Your wedding bouquets will forever be in my heart. I will always remember my excitement leading up to the day I designed them. Thank you for trusting me to capture your vision.

Melanie · Married on 06/02/2017

First off, Linda’s work is absolutely amazing. She can literally take any ideas that you have in your head and make it a reality. Our flowers turned out exactly how I hoped and she even went the extra mile to get flowers for my bouquet that weren’t technically in season (THANK YOU!!). The whole process with Linda is smooth sailing from start to finish and I would work with her again in a heartbeat. I highly recommend Blush Florals. – you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you too!

Maureen · Married on 05/20/2017

We could not have been happier with Blush Floral Design! Linda's style and creativity is incredible. The flowers and displays were absolutely gorgeous - I had a hard time tossing them when it was time! Wonderful staff! 5 stars!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Maureen! It was a pleasure working with you and creating beautiful flowers for your wedding!

Erin · Married on 12/03/2016

Linda from Blush Florals is an absolute pleasure to work with. Our wedding unfortunately had a lot of changes that occurred close to the wedding day, and Linda was right there without hesitation helping to provide us with exactly what we needed changed. She loves her work, and it shows! I was recommended to Linda by a close family friend and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone I know. Oh, and did I mention that my bouquet was the prettiest thing I've ever seen! You can't go wrong with Blush.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Erin! You were a pleasure to work! I loved designing your wedding flowers! All my best to you guys!

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

Linda put together the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding. The colors and selection of flowers were perfect for the color scheme and the autumn background for our fall wedding! She knew exactly what I wanted and was able to portray my vision perfectly to add a beautiful touch in the bouquets, table arrangements, and other décor. I would highly recommend working with her for weddings and any other special event!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! It was such a pleasure to work with you!

Stacy · Married on 10/01/2016

Linda did an amazing job with all the floral arrangements and her suggestions were great. She really knows her florals and what would look good. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Stacy, Thank you for the wonderful review. I truly enjoyed designing your wedding flowers! My best always, Linda

Brenda · Married on 10/01/2016

I have used Blush Florals for both of my daughters' weddings. They both had very different themes and colors. Both times I have been blown away by the flowers. Since fall is my favorite season I would have to say that the flowers at my second daughters' wedding were my absolute favorite. She got married October 1st 2016. The arrangements were positively stunning! She was married At Turf Valley Resort and since I had no where to put the arrangements, the resort asked if they could display them around the resort. Do not hesitate to hire Linda!!!!! The women works miracles with flowers!!! She is not the cheapest out there but she is worth every single penny!!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Blush Floral Design Studio's reply:

Brenda, Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a true pleasure to design Stacy's flowers this year. All my best to you and your family. Linda