Blush & Bonnet Co. Reviews

18 | Buford, GA

18 Reviews for Blush & Bonnet Co.

Nicole Topoleski · Married on 06/09/2020

Gorgeous Wedding Photos - Whitney is the BEST!

My Daughter & Son-in-Law had to do a small 12 person ceremony due to COVID on 5/2 and the reception was moved to 9/6. Whitney was so wonderful and accomodating to us...she came to both events as well as doing their engagement pictures. The pictures are jaw dropping!! She is such a sweet person and her photography skills are spectacular! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! She is the BEST!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Maria Konidaris · Married on 04/25/2020

Great Photographer to work with!

Whitney shot our engagement photos a few weeks ago and they turned out amazing! Her turn around time was quick and we were able to use one of the photos for our save the dates. Her direction made us very comfortable in front of the camera and I am excited she will be shooting our wedding in April 2020.

Blush & Bonnet Co.'s reply:

Thank you Maria!! You and Jonathan were so sweet and i'm both honored and excited to be serving you on your wedding day in April!!

Annika · Married on 04/18/2020

Ah-mazing!

Whitney shot my engagemt pictures and it was an amazing experience. I was having issues with a previous photographer and Whitney made my wedding planning experience amazing. She is prompt in answering all emails and text messages. When she shot my engagement pictures, it was a personal experience that I was honestly nervous about (like how do you pose?! What if we look stupid) and she took care of all of that and my worries flew right out the window! She is absolutely AMAZING and I’m excited for her to shoot my wedding.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Blush & Bonnet Co.'s reply:

I'm so looking forward to your big day, Annika!!! Thank you so much for your sweet words!! A great experience and you comfort-ability is what I aim to provide so this is so great to hear!! I can't wait until December!! :)
  • Lauren

Lauren Walters · Married on 12/14/2019

Could not have dreamed of a better experience!

Whitney and her photography encompasses every quality every bride spends a lifetime dreaming about! She is quick to respond and immediately felt like she understood exactly what my vision for my wedding consisted of. We are going for a winter woodland wedding vibe and our engagement pictures, that we used for our save the dates, are true to our theme and more! Whitney is down to earth and as real as it gets ladies! She is dedicated and works hard at making sure you look beautiful in EVERY shot! She was so engaging with myself and my fiance to help us look so candid and natural in our pictures. Let's face it, guys are difficult when it comes to taking pictures and she was so helpful in keeping him and I focused and on task. She met us at the crack of dawn in freezing temperatures to give us the glory of sunrise in our pictures and I cannot wait to see what kind of magic she will unveil in our wedding photos. This girl is worth every penny and I am happy to recommend her to any bride, even though I think her pictures stand for themselves! Whitney is a dream come true!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Berry · Married on 11/11/2019

Awesome!!!

Whitney was SO personable and easy to work with regarding our engagement photos!! It was our first photoshoot together, and Whitney made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I am beyond excited to have her photograph our big day!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Ann · Married on 10/27/2019

Blush & Bonnet Co. will be our photographer for life- the best!

There’s no other way to say it- Whitney is simply the best in the business! She took our engagement photos and made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera while managing to capture every special moment beautifully and flawlessly. We are so excited to have Whitney photograph our wedding in the fall and our family in the future. There aren’t enough great things to say about Whitney, but her AMAZING work speaks for itself. We highly recommend Blush & Bonnet Co. for any and all photography services!!

Jessi Gant · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing, relaxing

Working with Whitney was such an amazing experience. I didn’t have to stress or worry about anything. She made sure I was getting everything I wanted in my pictures.

• Christina

Christina · Married on 10/04/2019

M and C wedding

She is super sweet, on time, and very eager to get the best photos of your day! Y’all won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Mary-Helen

Mary-Helen Egas · Married on 06/23/2019

Engagement session

Whitney has been very friendly and helpful from the initial conversation! She’s such a genuine person and a very talented photographer! We were nervous about how we should pose or what we’d look like but Whitney made us feel right at ease and like our good friend was taking pictures of us! She helped with posing that felt natural to us and in the end the photos turned out BEAUTIFUL! Not to mention the return time was very much appreciated!!! I would and AM going to recommend her! We are glad she is the one to shoot our wedding :)

Abby Miller · Married on 06/15/2019

I highly recommend!

Blush + Bonnet was perfect for my small wedding! Whitney was so helpful and responsive. I also loved that she included a complimentary engagement session. It helped us get comfortable in front of the camera and for Whitney to get to know us better before the wedding. Not to mention that the pictures turned out beautiful and Whitney got them back to us so quickly! I would love to work with Whitney again for future portraits!

Bridget Strawser · Married on 06/02/2019

The perfect photographer!

Whit was so professional and talented and quick on responses to my every need. She was so great to work with I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Michelle Sablon · Married on 03/23/2019

Blush & Bonnet Co. is the best!

Whitney is so incredibly talented and has the biggest heart! Blush & Bonnet Co. is my go-to for all photography services. I have had boudoir, family, and engagement photo sessions with Whitney. She also photographed my wedding and captured my day perfectly. I always feel comfortable and taken care of while working with Blush & Bonnet Co. Whitney really is the best!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret Tatum · Married on 03/03/2019

Amazing! She is so talented and really connected with us and made us super comfortable! She went above and beyond and I will always recommend her!

Whitney was the best! She captured exactly what we wanted and truly showed who we are as a couple. She was so laid back and told us exactly what to do which is what we needed! She made us so comfortable and has an amazing eye and great ideas! She is truly the BEST there is!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 08/03/2018

October wedding

Whitney was the second photographer at my wedding and honestly I didn't seek her out, my lead photographer did, but she was SPECTACULAR! My husband and all his friends said she was so laid back while taking their pictures and made them feel very comfortable and relaxed. She worked so well with Kaitlyn and was consistently building us up. With every shot, she threw in a "wow!" or "yall really look amazing!" She is super down to earth and easy to get along with, making the picture taking process WAY easier and more relaxed. Her poses and backdrops/settings are unique and original and she's an all around rockstar! Although I did not do any planning with her before the wedding, she jumped right in the day of and captured our style perfectly, all while making a great team with Kaitlyn!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Kayla Mcbryant · Married on 06/29/2018

Blush & Bonnet 💕

Whitney does it all & is so personable throughout each session! I booked Whitney for engagement pictures, boudoir pictures & for our big day. Whitney goes above and beyond while also making sure your feel comfortable during the shoots! I couldn’t have imagined my wedding process without her every step of the way!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/16/2017

Punctual and Reassuring

Whitney has been amazing for all of the photo shoots I have done with her. She took my engagement pictures and was so patient for my husband and I. We are not people who take photos often and she constantly complimented us and captured beautiful pictures!!! She also took my boudoir pictures and I was a little nervous being that exposed, but she once again made me feel so comfortable. My husband loved the results!! She finally took our wedding pictures. I was so impressed with how on top of things she was. She did not miss a single picture I requested and came with tons of ideas. The girls all loved her and so did family members who participated in the pictures as well. She was able to catch some amazing pictures I did not even think about. She is so kind, early, precise, and caring. Thank you again Whitney!!!!!!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Katie Floyd · Married on 07/09/2017

Wonderful!

My experience with Whitney was wonderful! She got just the shots I wanted and made it simple in the process . I have some of the most timeless photos I will cherish forever . I am so thankful I had Whitney as my photographer for my wedding . Truly a positive experience and I would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat. Her knowledge and ability to execute is skillful and thorough .

Sent on 01/25/2019

Britt Rish · Married on 05/04/2019

Crazy day!

Our wedding day was crazy. Whitney helped keep me calm and helped out the best she could. Our day was nothing like I had imagined it... but I was glad to have Whitney there to make things seem okay.