Blumz by JRDesigns Reviews

Blumz by JRDesigns 6
Blumz by JRDesigns 7

Tracey Kane · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!

Christine from Blumz was absolutely wonderful to work with. I do not know a ton about floral and hate pinterest. She helped me craft the most gorgeous flowers for my wedding and made sure everything was just perfect all within my budget. I am having my bouquet preserved and I cannot wait treasure it forever. Christine was always prompt in responding and showed me such love that I cannot express how much she meant to me in this entire process. She's a wonderful designer and even better person.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

Superb florist

By far the best florist in Metro Detroit. I was pleased from the beginning to the end, customer service was superb. You will be pleased from the beginning of your consultation and order until the day you receive your flowers. Christine is the best to work with! Pricing is reasonable. My flowers added to my beautiful wedding day!
    ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Blumz by JRDesigns's reply:

Wow, just wow, thanks for making our day! It was such an honor to work with you! I'm printing this out and putting it up so I can remember why we do this, your happiness means everything!

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2018

Blumz was an absolute pleasure to work with. Initially I met with Christa to discuss my vision. She spent so much time with me and was such a huge help. She asked all the questions I hadn’t considered. My bouquet turned out absolutely beautiful it was exactly what I imagined and was one of my favorite parts of the whole day! Blumz also made a gorgeous garland of eucalyptus to hang from the pergola where we were married. I was able to bypass the delivery fee by having a family member pick up the flowers the day of. Blumz was super easy to work with and does an excellent job! Five stars!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Blumz by JRDesigns 12
    Blumz by JRDesigns 13

Blumz by JRDesigns's reply:

You are seriously an angel for reviewing us on here too! We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. We are so lucky to be able to work with brides like you, seriously wishing you all the best!

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot thank Blumz (Ferndale) enough for the work they did to make sure our wedding day was perfect! My initial consultation was with Megan, and she understood my vision instantly, offering suggestions while still listening to what I wanted. Before she went on maternity leave, she contacted me to have a meeting to show me some mock-ups and to introduce me to Christine, who would be taking over. Christine was amazing to work with! She responded to my emails in less than 24 hours, she communicated with my church and my venue to make sure every detail was perfect, and she even offered to set up some additional signage for us so I wouldn’t have to assign a family member to do it. The flowers themselves on the day of the wedding were stunning! The bouquets were so full and beautiful (especially my bridal bouquet), and the arrangements for the tables were elegant and tasteful. The guests raved about the flowers, and I even had family members ask if they could take arrangements home at the end of the night. I am thrilled that I went with Blumz for my wedding day - I will continue to recommend them to my friends and family! Blumz far surpassed my expectations in every aspect.

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Blumz by JRDesigns 14
    Blumz by JRDesigns 15
    Blumz by JRDesigns 16
    Blumz by JRDesigns 17

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2018

Blumz was an AMAZING vendor to work with. I was a bride without a vision and upon showing them a few pictures I found on Pinterest, they built a wedding set up that was drop dead gorgeous, elegant, and timeless. They supplied our linens, lights, and flowers and having this be a “one-stop-shop” in this regard made things SO EASY the day of; it was so convenient having to work with only one person for all of these things. My photographer said my bouquet was the most beautiful she had seen, and I received many compliments from other guests on the flowers and décor. Christine, who was my coordinator from Blumz, helped to ensure that the day went smoothly and beautifully and that I had nothing to worry about, which she did flawlessly. I can’t say enough how thankful I am for how easy they made the entire process, with a result that I couldn’t have dreamt to be more perfect.

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Blumz by JRDesigns 18
    Blumz by JRDesigns 19
    Blumz by JRDesigns 20
    Blumz by JRDesigns 21
    Blumz by JRDesigns 22

Shelby · Married on 05/19/2018

Blumz was an amazing florist to work with for my wedding! Christine Andrus was the florist who helped me and she was very quick to respond to all my emails and questions. I changed the colors of my flowers a few months before the wedding and Christine was very understanding.. she helped me to feel confident in the change I made and the flowers were absolutely beautiful the day of the wedding. I would recommend Blumz 100 times over!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Blumz by JRDesigns 23

Rich · Married on 04/20/2018

Blumz handled our flowers for our wedding and they were GORGEOUS. When we first walked in to the reception, everyone marveled at the beauty of our flowers; every single one looked immaculate. Thank you Blumz!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

My bouquet was on time and gorgeous! It was everything I asked for and more. Get your flowers from here.. you won’t regret it.

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Blumz by JRDesigns 24
    Blumz by JRDesigns 25

DJay · Married on 12/08/2017

Beautiful Fresh arrangement and quality service :)

Sent on 02/28/2018

Leigh · Married on 10/27/2017

I had an idea of what I wanted for wedding flowers and Blumz was able to take that idea and make it into a reality! I absolutely loved what they came up with for my bouquet! I would not hesitate to use Blumz again in the future! Highly satisfied bride :)

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Blumz by JRDesigns 26
    Blumz by JRDesigns 27

stephanie britz · Married on 10/07/2017

I loved all my bouquets, bouttoneirs, and corsages from Blumz!! They were just what I envisioned and the customer service was so great. I would definitely recommend them for any of your wedding floral needs.

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Blumz by JRDesigns 28
    Blumz by JRDesigns 29

Jeff · Married on 09/15/2017

Thank-you for the beautiful flowers! Blumz was a pleasure to work with and helped us throughout the process.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Kimberly · Married on 08/26/2017

My daughters wedding was Aug.26 2017 and I can tell you that Blumz was fantastic to deal with.
    Megan was our cordinator and what a great person she was to work with. I was impressed with from the first visit. One of the things I liked is we had a budget and she offered many ideas and choices without having to sacrifice quality. I was initially worried because my daughter got married on Bell Isle and you have to have an approved vender, which is usually a signal that it is going to be overpriced. To my surprise not only was the price amazing but we needed chairs and chair covers they did it all. LOVE THIS PLACE AND MEGAN. The tables at the reception were beautiful.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Alyssa · Married on 07/15/2017

Blumz was amazing! They helped to bring our 1920s/Gatsby themed wedding to life! Megan was amazing to work with and extremely progressional. Not only did they deliver beautiful bouquets, corsages, and centerpieces but they helped with little touches here and there. They did not disappoint and because of them our 20s vision was brought to life! They are also affordable and really work within your budget. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Janice · Married on 06/17/2017

Blumz and Megan Friedl took on our wedding a mere six weeks before the big day when our original florist fell through. The bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces exceeded our expectations. Megan was a joy to work with: knowledgeable, courteous, helpful and did what she promised. I would highly recommend Blumz and Megan for your wedding or elegant function!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Blumz by JRDesigns's reply:

We were honored to be able to help you! Megan is one of a kind! Congrats and thanks for taking the time to give us a review, it means a lot!

Sarah · Married on 02/25/2017

Could not be happier with Blumz! They did our floral arrangements for our wedding and everything was perfect! Megan was an absolute joy to work with -- she was professional and friendly throughout the entire planning process and remained flexible with our schedule as well. They even worked closely with the venue to ensure everything was covered which helped keep me 100% stress-free the day of the wedding. Thanks Megan!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Tina · Married on 12/31/2016

The day would not have been as perfect as it was without Jerome, our Day of Coordinator! He was with us every step of the day! Not only was Jerome, himself, awesome but the flowers from Blumz (centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnières) for the ceremony and reception were spectacular! Jerome and his Blumz staff will be with us as our second daughter marries in November 2017! Would not have it any other way!

Sent on 02/09/2017
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 12/10/2016

We hired Blumz to create our wedding bouquets and they did a fantastic job! We worked with Megan and she was delightful throughout the entire process. I’m not very knowledgeable when it comes to the different types of flowers, so I provided a few reference photos and Megan suggested flower types based on what I showed her. The bouquets turned out beautiful and they were exactly what I had envisioned.

I highly recommend Blumz for your wedding or next big event!

Sent on 01/30/2017

maria · Married on 09/24/2016

The service was great and the flowers are beautiful.

Sent on 10/03/2016

This is BY FAR the BEST company I have ever worked with! Jerome and Robbin pay such great attention to detail and worked with me throughout the entire process. I will always recommend this company to anyone I talk to!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Blumz by JRDesigns's reply:

Wow, thanks for the high regards! Thanks for letting us be part of your big day! We also can't thank you enough for taking the time to give us a positive review!

Chantelle · Married on 07/23/2016

They were awesome! I wasn't disappointed.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Colton · Married on 07/23/2016

Everything was absolutely amazing and we couldn't be any happier.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Andrea · Married on 05/29/2016

I am extremely happy with the way all the flowers turned out for our wedding. I worked mainly with Megan at the Ferndale location and she was extremely receptive to all of my crazy ideas and last minute additions. She made managing the budget (and my expectations) extremely easy and everything went very smoothly. The flowers were stunning, and the votives/tealight candles that she provided lasted all night (more than 6 hours). I even called 3 days before the wedding asking for flowers on the cake, barely gave her any direction, and the cake turned out spectacular.

Thanks for everything guys!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Laura · Married on 05/07/2016

So very happy with the arrangements produced specifically designed for our very special day. We had a vision & it was a complete reality on our day.

Sent on 10/24/2016