Blumz by JRDesigns Reviews

106 Reviews for Blumz by JRDesigns

• Bridgett

Bridgett R. · Getting married on 05/07/2022

Exceptional!

FIVE STARS ARE NOT ENOUGH!! I so wish that I could post photos of the floral arrangements, decor and bouquet created for my wedding by the team at Blumz. They were absolutely BREATHTAKING! Our wedding was a small one (about 12 people) but the flowers created an environment that was festive and elegant, and far exceeded my expectations. Giving them a color idea and a couple of favorite flowers, and then allowing them to just create was the best gift I could have given myself. BLUMZ IS AMAZING!!

Sent on 07/29/2020
  • Tracy

Tracy H. · Getting married on 09/08/2021

Excellent on all Levels

Christine and Robyn at Blumz were such a pleasure to work with for my daughters wedding. Due to COVID, many changes, including dates took place for my daughter's shower and wedding. Christine communicated with me throughout the whole process and was eager to work with our family through all the changes. When it was all said and done, the floral arrangements were beautiful and everything turned out better than we could have dreamed of. I have already booked Christine for my next event. I have 5 daughter and I see Chrsitine and I working together on a regular basis in the future. Blumz made me feel like family and exceeded my expectation on communication, which is very important to me!

Sent on 10/31/2020

Colleen O. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Go with Blumz!!!

Blumz made our wedding day very special! The bouquets were everything I wanted and more! We had to cancel our reception due to COVID but were able to get married and have a small gathering. The perfect bouquet made me feel like my day was complete, despite all the other changes that we had to make to our wedding due to COVID. Blumz also worked with us last minute to add a third delivery location. Ana and Rochelle were so helpful and quick to respond! I would recommend Blumz without hesitation and I will continue to use them for all my flower needs! Thank you Blumz!

Sent on 07/17/2020

Amber F. · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Can't wait to work together again!

I cannot recommend Blumz enough! As a wedding planner, I always appreciate good communication skills, great customer service and thoroughness regarding event details, which they have in abundance! Christine was great to work with through my client's original quoting process and then again as we pivoted their vision due to a venue change. She had creative ideas and was knowledgeable about how to present them. On the day of the event, the owners of Blumz, Robbin and Jerome, really transformed the tent to fulfill the client's vision, everything looked so beautiful! I can't wait to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 08/19/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia T. · Married on 09/25/2020

Amazing!! Flawless!!

By far one of my best and favorite experiences with a wedding vendor. Christine was such a gem. She was so easy to work with and made me feel like I've known her for years. Everything was seamless from my initial inquiry to pick-up. I wish we were getting married again so I could work with Christine/Blumz all over again :)

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Charlie

Charlie B. · Married on 07/18/2020

Fantastic service!

Christine from Blumz has been my go-to florist for almost six years now. With COVID19, we were unsure if we were going to be able to have our wedding. When we got the okay from our venue, I contacted her to see if she could do our flowers on such short notice. She had a quote prepared for me two days later. My flowers were exactly what I had hoped for. I will continue to give Blumz my business because of Christine and the rest of the staff. Thank you so much for helping make our day beautiful!!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Megan K. · Married on 02/10/2020

Exceptional experience, beyond floral arrangements

When it comes to Blums, and they say, "leave it to the experts", they couldn't be more right. Blumz, and Christine in particular were so good to my family and I through the entire wedding process, I can NOT thank them enough. Christine truly thought of every detail, shared all of her experience, and gave a thoughtful listening ear when we needed one. I was beyond thankful I chose Blumz as my florist and I had the pleasure of working with Christine!!!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Amazingly Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa R. · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautifully Done- Highly Recommend!

I had a wonderful experience working with Christine & Robbin at Blumz for my Wedding Bouquets & Boutonnieres. Initially, Christine sent over a detailed planning document to get a sense of exactly what I wanted (colors, pictures, flower types, style, etc.) After that, I received a quote, and put down a deposit, and Blumz took care of the rest! Christine was there throughout the process for any questions I had, and we had a final meeting a few weeks before the wedding to go over specifics. Robbin did an absolutely amazing job with my bouquets, my bridesmaids bouquets, as well as the groom & groomsmen's boutonnieres. With little direction from me, the color and style of each and every flower was beautifully done. My bride's bouquet was stunning, and the bridesmaid's bouquets were smaller, but matched and complemented mine beautifully. I would highly recommend Blumz for any of your floral needs. You will always be treated kindly, responded to quickly, and treated like you're important no matter the size of your order.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Mary Kate

Mary K. · Married on 09/14/2019

Dream to work with!

Blumz was a dream to work with! I had a budget that I wanted to stay within and their staff worked with me and gave me helpful advice and ideas. The bouquets and flowers were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! They are hands down, the best!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Christina R. · Married on 07/09/2019

Amazing!!!

Christine and her team at Blumz are simply amazing!! She made it so easy! She truly listens! We wanted a simple yet elegant wedding, she made it perfect!! She goes above and beyond to be sure everything is just what you want. I think she may have an magic wand in that desk! Our flowers were gorgeous!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Tracey K. · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!

Christine from Blumz was absolutely wonderful to work with. I do not know a ton about floral and hate pinterest. She helped me craft the most gorgeous flowers for my wedding and made sure everything was just perfect all within my budget. I am having my bouquet preserved and I cannot wait treasure it forever. Christine was always prompt in responding and showed me such love that I cannot express how much she meant to me in this entire process. She's a wonderful designer and even better person.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

Superb florist

By far the best florist in Metro Detroit. I was pleased from the beginning to the end, customer service was superb. You will be pleased from the beginning of your consultation and order until the day you receive your flowers. Christine is the best to work with! Pricing is reasonable. My flowers added to my beautiful wedding day!
    ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Blumz by JRDesigns's reply:

Wow, just wow, thanks for making our day! It was such an honor to work with you! I'm printing this out and putting it up so I can remember why we do this, your happiness means everything!

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2018

Blumz was an absolute pleasure to work with. Initially I met with Christa to discuss my vision. She spent so much time with me and was such a huge help. She asked all the questions I hadn’t considered. My bouquet turned out absolutely beautiful it was exactly what I imagined and was one of my favorite parts of the whole day! Blumz also made a gorgeous garland of eucalyptus to hang from the pergola where we were married. I was able to bypass the delivery fee by having a family member pick up the flowers the day of. Blumz was super easy to work with and does an excellent job! Five stars!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Blumz by JRDesigns's reply:

You are seriously an angel for reviewing us on here too! We really appreciate you taking the time to do that. We are so lucky to be able to work with brides like you, seriously wishing you all the best!

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot thank Blumz (Ferndale) enough for the work they did to make sure our wedding day was perfect! My initial consultation was with Megan, and she understood my vision instantly, offering suggestions while still listening to what I wanted. Before she went on maternity leave, she contacted me to have a meeting to show me some mock-ups and to introduce me to Christine, who would be taking over. Christine was amazing to work with! She responded to my emails in less than 24 hours, she communicated with my church and my venue to make sure every detail was perfect, and she even offered to set up some additional signage for us so I wouldn’t have to assign a family member to do it. The flowers themselves on the day of the wedding were stunning! The bouquets were so full and beautiful (especially my bridal bouquet), and the arrangements for the tables were elegant and tasteful. The guests raved about the flowers, and I even had family members ask if they could take arrangements home at the end of the night. I am thrilled that I went with Blumz for my wedding day - I will continue to recommend them to my friends and family! Blumz far surpassed my expectations in every aspect.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2018

Blumz was an AMAZING vendor to work with. I was a bride without a vision and upon showing them a few pictures I found on Pinterest, they built a wedding set up that was drop dead gorgeous, elegant, and timeless. They supplied our linens, lights, and flowers and having this be a “one-stop-shop” in this regard made things SO EASY the day of; it was so convenient having to work with only one person for all of these things. My photographer said my bouquet was the most beautiful she had seen, and I received many compliments from other guests on the flowers and décor. Christine, who was my coordinator from Blumz, helped to ensure that the day went smoothly and beautifully and that I had nothing to worry about, which she did flawlessly. I can’t say enough how thankful I am for how easy they made the entire process, with a result that I couldn’t have dreamt to be more perfect.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Shelby · Married on 05/19/2018

Blumz was an amazing florist to work with for my wedding! Christine Andrus was the florist who helped me and she was very quick to respond to all my emails and questions. I changed the colors of my flowers a few months before the wedding and Christine was very understanding.. she helped me to feel confident in the change I made and the flowers were absolutely beautiful the day of the wedding. I would recommend Blumz 100 times over!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Rich · Married on 04/20/2018

Blumz handled our flowers for our wedding and they were GORGEOUS. When we first walked in to the reception, everyone marveled at the beauty of our flowers; every single one looked immaculate. Thank you Blumz!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

My bouquet was on time and gorgeous! It was everything I asked for and more. Get your flowers from here.. you won’t regret it.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Djay · Married on 12/08/2017

Beautiful Fresh arrangement and quality service :)

Sent on 02/28/2018

Leigh · Married on 10/27/2017

I had an idea of what I wanted for wedding flowers and Blumz was able to take that idea and make it into a reality! I absolutely loved what they came up with for my bouquet! I would not hesitate to use Blumz again in the future! Highly satisfied bride :)

Sent on 04/25/2018

Stephanie B. · Married on 10/07/2017

I loved all my bouquets, bouttoneirs, and corsages from Blumz!! They were just what I envisioned and the customer service was so great. I would definitely recommend them for any of your wedding floral needs.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jeff · Married on 09/15/2017

Thank-you for the beautiful flowers! Blumz was a pleasure to work with and helped us throughout the process.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Kimberly · Married on 08/26/2017

My daughters wedding was Aug.26 2017 and I can tell you that Blumz was fantastic to deal with.
    Megan was our cordinator and what a great person she was to work with. I was impressed with from the first visit. One of the things I liked is we had a budget and she offered many ideas and choices without having to sacrifice quality. I was initially worried because my daughter got married on Bell Isle and you have to have an approved vender, which is usually a signal that it is going to be overpriced. To my surprise not only was the price amazing but we needed chairs and chair covers they did it all. LOVE THIS PLACE AND MEGAN. The tables at the reception were beautiful.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Alyssa · Married on 07/15/2017

Blumz was amazing! They helped to bring our 1920s/Gatsby themed wedding to life! Megan was amazing to work with and extremely progressional. Not only did they deliver beautiful bouquets, corsages, and centerpieces but they helped with little touches here and there. They did not disappoint and because of them our 20s vision was brought to life! They are also affordable and really work within your budget. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/27/2017