Blume Events LLC Reviews

133 | Mesa, AZ

133 Reviews for Blume Events LLC

Marilyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Blume events provided my centerpieces, wedding arch flowers, corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets. The colors and arrangements of the flowers were beautiful. Very pleased with their service, set up and artistry.

Rachel · Married on 05/06/2017

Wow, exceeded our expectations. Did exactly what my daughter hoped for and literally brought her vision to life! The flowers were gorgeous and smelled divine! Beyond thrilled with their work and the way the listened to my daughter's wishes!!

Katherine · Married on 03/04/2017

Blume Events LLC was the florist included in our venue package and provided the centerpieces for our wedding. Kristen was professional and knows the industry really well. She was easy to work with and stayed on top of our communication. She offers a lot of selection and variation in what she's able to do. Our centerpieces turned out just as we had talked about and they were absolutely stunning.

Debbie · Married on 02/03/2017

Kristen was amazing. She knew exactly what I wanted and created beautiful bouquets and arrangements. Her choices in flowers and colors were spot on and they created a lovely ambiance for the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. I would highly recommend.

Amanda · Married on 12/29/2016

For my wedding flowers I didn't have specific photos of what I wanted. I showed Kristen some pictures of ideas but she was able to make completely custom bouquets and large floral pieces based on what I told her I wanted. Everything turned out more beautifully than I could have imagined. I even needed to add something in 2 days before my wedding and Kristen was able to deliver.

Michaella · Married on 11/06/2016

We absolutely loved having Blume Events at our wedding! We loved our bouquets and boutonnieres and they held up SO well throughout the night. They also photographed beautifully. We also rented our centerpieces from them and they turned out great. Kristen was so nice to work with and helped us with our decision making process, as we were a little indecisive at first. We also made a last-minute change and she accommodated us perfectly. We would recommend Blume to anyone!

Jena · Married on 09/17/2016

Kristen and team were such a dream to work with. From the beginning, they worked right alongside us to be sure the end product would be exactly what we envisioned. And it was! The flowers for our wedding were so incredibly beautiful. My husband and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Kristen was professional, responsive, and accommodating. We highly, highly recommend Blume Events for anyone with floral needs!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Blume Events LLC's reply:

You were a JOY to work with. It was a pleasure doing your flowers. We would love to feature your wedding, send us pictures. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Rachel · Married on 09/04/2016

The most beautiful wedding flowers!!! They were very nice and accommodating from first meeting. I brought in photos from the internet saved to my phone, for inspiration. We worked together to design the flowers. On the day of the wedding they were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I booked a wedding venue that had the flowers included, so you never know what you're going to get. I was so pleased and thankful for how great they were. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Blume Events LLC's reply:

Thank you Rachel! We enjoyed working with you! Congratulations!!!!!!

Bridget · Married on 04/15/2016

The wedding flowers were beautiful and they lasted so long. Thank you!

Taylor · Married on 04/08/2016

Kristen was fantastic! I couldn't have been more pleased with the floral arrangements and my bouquet for my wedding at Villa Siena. I told her what my colors were, what my favorite flower was, and some small ideas and then let her do her thing. They were everything I was wanting. Very pleased!

The vendor was very helpful in making flower selections. All the flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Thank you!!!!

Stacey · Married on 12/11/2015

Our flowers with Blume Events was through our package with our venue. Kristen was a great to work with and our flowers on our wedding day were absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend Blume Events based off of their professionalism, flexibility and quality!

Susan and Vu · Married on 12/05/2015

Despite not having a specific type of bouquet in mind when I met with Kristin at Blume, I was absolutely floored by what they delivered to my bridal suite on the day of my wedding. I fell utterly in love with my bouquet and literally couldn't stop inwardly sighing with happiness throughout the day when I would look over at it. Kristin didn't have a picture of the bouquet she had in mind for me based on the details I gave her so it made me a bit nervous because I'm more of a visual person and not seeing what my bouquets would look like killed the planner and Type A personality in me. However, she definitely got the job done, and I am so glad that our venue had them as their flower vendor. Kristin is also very quick at responding to your questions and concerns and that's something every bride can appreciate. I would definitely recommend Blume to any future bride.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Blume Events LLC's reply:

Thank you!! You were a beautiful bride! We enjoyed working with you. Congratulations!!!

Sarah · Married on 11/06/2015

Kristen and her team were absolutely wonderful! I brought photos of the things I was looking for and Kristen drew up my contract in minutes while I was in her showroom looking over photos of her work. She was very responsive throughout the whole process. I asked to stop by her shop to see my flowers a few days before the wedding and she was very accommodating. I even made a few minor changes when I stopped by and her team was happy to make the changes at my request. Kristen actually delivered my flowers herself and it was truly touching that she made the personal delivery. Beyond feeling wonderful on your wedding day, the easy things truly made my day that much better. My flowers were absolutely stunning. I truly couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. I am so happy to have photos of flowers that were jaw dropping!

Shannon · Married on 09/05/2015

Kristen did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. Everything looked even better than I even imagined. My bridal bouquet was one of my favorite parts about my wedding! Kristen was able to take family momentous and beautifully incorporate them in my bouquet - it's an amazing memory to have and I am so thankful for their work!

Kailey · Married on 08/28/2015

I absolutely loved my flowers! they were one of my favorite parts of my wedding!! they were all put together beautifully!

I was extremely thrilled with my florals! They were exactly what I wanted! They were willing to work with me and help me design the perfect bridal bouquet! They did my center arrangements and it was gorgeous! They set everything up and even took it all down (for an extra cost), but it helped me stay stress free and focus on my special day! They were extremely easy to work with, especially since I live in California. Overall Blume Florals was perfect!!!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Blume Events LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and doing your flowers! Thank YOU!!
    Enjoy Married Life!!!!

Michelle · Married on 05/23/2015

Kristen did the flowers to my wedding and everything came out beautiful. She was really helpful in helping me pick flowers to put together. Her creativity is amazing. Thank you Blume Events for helping make our wedding day gorgeous with your flower arrangements!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Blume Events LLC's reply:

Thank you!! It was a pleasure doing your wedding flowers.

Courtney · Married on 04/25/2015

Flower were amazing! Blume was responsive with questions and request also very flexable! Delivered flowers fresh and on time!

Kristen did the floral arrangements for our wedding and they turned out so beautiful! Everyone commented on how they really brought all the décor together and they were perfect for the overall look of the ceremony and reception. Everyone was very professional and able to accommodate our odd schedule as we did not live in Mesa and were mainly able to meet on the weekends.

Stefanie · Married on 04/19/2015

Blume was absolutely fantastic! I gave them a picture of a bouquet I spotted on Pinterest just as a guide as to the style I was looking for and they delivered ten-fold! Not only did they capture the type of arrangement I liked, they added on to the design making it even better than I anticipated. Absolutely stunning work and they were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them!

Lauren · Married on 03/07/2015

Blume provided our flowers and centerpieces for our March wedding! They absolutely blew me away! The flowers were more gorgeous then I could have imagined. Our bouquets were out of this world. Kristen was wonderful to work with and she was always willing to go the extra mile. She even met with us last minute to finalize our order because we still hadn't made some decisions. All in all I would highly recommend Blume!

hillary · Married on 02/22/2015

I can't say enough GOOD things about Kristen and everyone at Blume. At our first consult I only brought in a few photos of ideas I liked and the names of certain flowers..other than that I really didn't know what I wanted, just something super romantic and organic. Within minutes Kristen had put together a table mock up and it was EXACTLY what I had been envisioning in my head. As for our bouquets I really left it all up to Blume to create something amazing, and amazing it was. On the day of we had received so many compliments on our table arrangements and flowers, all the arrangements complimented the natural beauty of the venue and really set the mood for the whole evening. Blume was an absolute pleasure to work with and they made everything so easy and STRESS FREE. Blume met our expectations and then some, I'm still in awe over our whole experience. I will be recommending Blume to all my friends and family. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Jecx · Married on 02/21/2015

Amazing flowers.. just simply stunning...

Martha · Married on 02/21/2015

Love! Love! Love!

Just loved everything! My bouquet was gorgeous.. all my flower arrangements was so beautiful!!

Thank you so much.