Blume Events LLC Reviews

Blume Events LLC 6
Blume Events LLC 7

Jeff Watts · Married on 07/20/2019

Worth it and amazing

Very professional and they make sure everything you ordered are complete and very beautiful!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Grace

Grace McMillan · Married on 07/06/2019

beautiful!

I didn't know exactly what I wanted for my flowers, and Kristen from Blume Events helped build my beautiful bouquets for me and my bridesmaids based on my wedding colors. She was super helpful up through the day of the wedding with last minute changes and requests. I recommend Blume to every bride!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Blume Events LLC 8

Elizabeth · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing bouquet and boutonnieres!

Very responsive. But most importantly Blume created the perfect floral arrangements for our big day.

Sent on 03/29/2019
    Blume Events LLC 9
    Blume Events LLC 10

Laura · Married on 01/19/2019

Elegant Floral Pieces

Our wedding flowers looked so perfect! Kristen worked with me on exactly what I was looking for within my budget. I didn't have anything to worry about by the time the wedding day came. I was pleasantly surprised by how classy the bouquets looked. Highly recommend if you are looking for an awesome florist!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Blume Events LLC 11
    Blume Events LLC 12

Stephany · Married on 01/19/2019

Our flowers were perfect!

Our wedding flowers were perfect! Kristen is amazing! I had a vision for what I wanted our wedding flowers to look like and she came through! I only had a few pictures and she did such a great job bringing my vision to life. I’m so glad our venue had her down and that she was part of it. I definitely recommend Blume and if you want your flowers done right go her!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Blume Events LLC 13
    Blume Events LLC 14

Shauna · Married on 01/18/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Flowers!!!

For my wedding at Villa Siena I chose Blume Events for our wedding florals. I couldn't have been happier with the way they turned out! The flowers were ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Working with Kristen from Blume Events was a breeze. She helped me nail down types of florals to go together and helped find ways to keep the cost down a bit. She was also very responsive to my emails. I would highly recommend Blume Florals!

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Blume Events LLC 15
    Blume Events LLC 16
    Blume Events LLC 17
    Blume Events LLC 18

Jennifer · Married on 01/05/2019

Made our big day look great!

I would very highly recommend Blume Events.The flowers are beautiful and fresh! The courteous, knowledgeable staff makes the planning process as easy and seamless as possible. Kristen made our day great!”

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Julia

Julia Cheng · Married on 12/22/2018

Efficient, stress-free, and beautiful designs

I was probably the most nervous about my flowers because I couldn't see the bouquet ahead of time, but wow! It was more beautiful than I had expected! Each of my bridesmaids wore a different color dress (that still fit with our burgundy and blush theme) and Blume somehow captured each dress color perfectly in our bouquets. The floral centerpieces were the only decor we had (since our venue was already super pretty), so it was important they captured our theme, and that is definitely what Blume did!
    They were also super flexible in terms of meeting with me (I live 2 hours away and could only come to town on weekends) and giving me ample time and price estimates to decide on some details.
    I highly recommend working with Blume for your wedding (and any event that requires jaw-dropping gorgeous flowers!)

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Blume Events LLC 19
    Blume Events LLC 20
    Blume Events LLC 21

Judy · Married on 09/22/2018

Blume is the BEST Wedding Florist in town!!!!! :)

If I could give Kristen Mandly 10 stars, I would!!! My husband and I got married at Villa Siena in Gilbert, AZ, and we hired Kristen to do all our floral arrangements for our tables, our bridal party, our cake, our chupah for our ceremony, as well as the little touches. From start to finish, Kristen was beyond outstanding, professional, caring, patient, informative, creative, as well as accommodating. Not only did she have incredible customer service, but the creativity, quality, and beauty of her arrangements were beyond words, truly. So many of our guests commented on how breathtaking our flowers were and that the floral arrangements were the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen at a wedding! Kristen took my inspiration pictures and actually created even more gorgeous arrangements than I could have ever dreamed of. Beyond that, Kristen is understanding, flexible, kind, compassionate, and first rate on all levels! I will definitely hire her for ANY big events in the future in which we need floral arrangements. I not only highly recommend her, but I hope everyone who reads this review will call her and work with her. I guarantee the experience will be incredible!!! :)

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Blume Events LLC 29
    Blume Events LLC 30

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Florals

It was such a pleasure to have worked with Kristen when it came to designing all my floral arrangements. When I first met Kristen I had some very generic ideas of what I wanted my flowers to look like but she took those ideas and made my floral arrangements absolutely stunning. They were very elegant and timeless. I wanted soft colors for the bouquets that followed to the center pieces. She incorporated her floral design with the lanterns and candles I provided as center pieces. The arrangement she created for the fire place at my venue was truly stunning. I was left breathless by all the floral arrangements she created for my wedding. I highly recommend going through Blume Events. You will not be disappointed with Kristen or her team.

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Blume Events LLC 31
    Blume Events LLC 32
    Blume Events LLC 33

Marilyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Blume events provided my centerpieces, wedding arch flowers, corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets. The colors and arrangements of the flowers were beautiful. Very pleased with their service, set up and artistry.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/06/2017

Wow, exceeded our expectations. Did exactly what my daughter hoped for and literally brought her vision to life! The flowers were gorgeous and smelled divine! Beyond thrilled with their work and the way the listened to my daughter's wishes!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Katherine · Married on 03/04/2017

Blume Events LLC was the florist included in our venue package and provided the centerpieces for our wedding. Kristen was professional and knows the industry really well. She was easy to work with and stayed on top of our communication. She offers a lot of selection and variation in what she's able to do. Our centerpieces turned out just as we had talked about and they were absolutely stunning.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Debbie · Married on 02/03/2017

Kristen was amazing. She knew exactly what I wanted and created beautiful bouquets and arrangements. Her choices in flowers and colors were spot on and they created a lovely ambiance for the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Amanda · Married on 12/29/2016

For my wedding flowers I didn't have specific photos of what I wanted. I showed Kristen some pictures of ideas but she was able to make completely custom bouquets and large floral pieces based on what I told her I wanted. Everything turned out more beautifully than I could have imagined. I even needed to add something in 2 days before my wedding and Kristen was able to deliver.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Michaella · Married on 11/06/2016

We absolutely loved having Blume Events at our wedding! We loved our bouquets and boutonnieres and they held up SO well throughout the night. They also photographed beautifully. We also rented our centerpieces from them and they turned out great. Kristen was so nice to work with and helped us with our decision making process, as we were a little indecisive at first. We also made a last-minute change and she accommodated us perfectly. We would recommend Blume to anyone!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jena · Married on 09/17/2016

Kristen and team were such a dream to work with. From the beginning, they worked right alongside us to be sure the end product would be exactly what we envisioned. And it was! The flowers for our wedding were so incredibly beautiful. My husband and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Kristen was professional, responsive, and accommodating. We highly, highly recommend Blume Events for anyone with floral needs!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Blume Events LLC's reply:

You were a JOY to work with. It was a pleasure doing your flowers. We would love to feature your wedding, send us pictures. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Rachel · Married on 09/04/2016

The most beautiful wedding flowers!!! They were very nice and accommodating from first meeting. I brought in photos from the internet saved to my phone, for inspiration. We worked together to design the flowers. On the day of the wedding they were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I booked a wedding venue that had the flowers included, so you never know what you're going to get. I was so pleased and thankful for how great they were. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Blume Events LLC's reply:

Thank you Rachel! We enjoyed working with you! Congratulations!!!!!!

Bridget · Married on 04/15/2016

The wedding flowers were beautiful and they lasted so long. Thank you!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Taylor · Married on 04/08/2016

Kristen was fantastic! I couldn't have been more pleased with the floral arrangements and my bouquet for my wedding at Villa Siena. I told her what my colors were, what my favorite flower was, and some small ideas and then let her do her thing. They were everything I was wanting. Very pleased!

Sent on 04/20/2016

The vendor was very helpful in making flower selections. All the flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Thank you!!!!

Stacey · Married on 12/11/2015

Our flowers with Blume Events was through our package with our venue. Kristen was a great to work with and our flowers on our wedding day were absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend Blume Events based off of their professionalism, flexibility and quality!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Susan and Vu · Married on 12/05/2015

Despite not having a specific type of bouquet in mind when I met with Kristin at Blume, I was absolutely floored by what they delivered to my bridal suite on the day of my wedding. I fell utterly in love with my bouquet and literally couldn't stop inwardly sighing with happiness throughout the day when I would look over at it. Kristin didn't have a picture of the bouquet she had in mind for me based on the details I gave her so it made me a bit nervous because I'm more of a visual person and not seeing what my bouquets would look like killed the planner and Type A personality in me. However, she definitely got the job done, and I am so glad that our venue had them as their flower vendor. Kristin is also very quick at responding to your questions and concerns and that's something every bride can appreciate. I would definitely recommend Blume to any future bride.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Blume Events LLC's reply:

Thank you!! You were a beautiful bride! We enjoyed working with you. Congratulations!!!

Sarah · Married on 11/06/2015

Kristen and her team were absolutely wonderful! I brought photos of the things I was looking for and Kristen drew up my contract in minutes while I was in her showroom looking over photos of her work. She was very responsive throughout the whole process. I asked to stop by her shop to see my flowers a few days before the wedding and she was very accommodating. I even made a few minor changes when I stopped by and her team was happy to make the changes at my request. Kristen actually delivered my flowers herself and it was truly touching that she made the personal delivery. Beyond feeling wonderful on your wedding day, the easy things truly made my day that much better. My flowers were absolutely stunning. I truly couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. I am so happy to have photos of flowers that were jaw dropping!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/05/2015

Kristen did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. Everything looked even better than I even imagined. My bridal bouquet was one of my favorite parts about my wedding! Kristen was able to take family momentous and beautifully incorporate them in my bouquet - it's an amazing memory to have and I am so thankful for their work!

Sent on 09/22/2015