Bluff Mountain Inn Reviews

80 | Sevierville, TN

80 Reviews for Bluff Mountain Inn

80 Bluff Mountain Inn Reviews

Cassandra · Getting married on 05/24/2019

We could not have chosen a better place to get married. It was beautiful. And it holds a much more and different meaning to me now that my husband passed away just a couple weeks ago from a heart attack at the young age of 32... The memories there will never be forgotten and always cherished. Thank you everyone from Bluff Mountain Inn for making it so beautiful.

Jasmine Yarbrough · Married on 08/24/2018

awsome team

rhonda and her crew are skilled at what they do was so beautiful and my only daughter was happy.i live in ohio and rhonda done everything from tenn and mary was the best photographer captured love in her photo's and evry bride wants that!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Thanks, Jasmine, for the kind words and good review. You and your daughter were awesome to work with! We had a great day working with all your family and friends. Thanks for all the input on the planning process. That's a lot of work! But we pulled it off together!! We wish the best for Jasmine, Thomas, you and your family.
  • Hannah

Hannah Booher · Married on 08/03/2018

Beautiful Wedding

We had a beautiful, stress free wedding, thanks to the staff at Bluff Mountain Inn. They handled all of the details, while still allowing us to be in control of decisions. They were attentive without being over bearing. It was a beautiful venue with all of the services you'd need. 10/10, would recommend.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Bluff Mountain Inn 1
    Bluff Mountain Inn 2
    Bluff Mountain Inn 3
    Bluff Mountain Inn 4

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Thank you, Hannah, for the kind words. You picked a great day for an outdoor wedding!! We enjoyed working with you and appreciate the review!

Rebecca · Married on 06/18/2018

Really enjoyed our experience here. Rick and Rhonda were super friendly and helpful. Our suit was AMAZING. We wanted something private and romantic just for us and that’s what we found at Bluff Mountain Inn. We chose the elope package it fit perfect for us and was really affordable as well. Bluff Mountain Inn did an awesome job at making our BIG DAY an unforgettable one. They helped us make our dreams come true. Would definitely go back just to visit and say hi. Thank Bluff Mountain Inn.... Rebecca & Clyde

Sent on 07/08/2018

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review. It was our pleasure working with you and we're thrilled you had a great time. Congrats!!!

Michelle · Married on 06/01/2018

Bluff Mountain Inn did an amazing job for my wedding. It was more than I could ever imagine or expect! The wedding was so beautiful and romantic. The staff made it so easy and they were very friendly, helpful, and flexible! Rick and Rhonda are awesome people to work with and funny too! I would recommend their venue to anyone. I was so thankful and they gave me the dream wedding I always wanted. Super happy I chose Bluff Mountain Inn to host my wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Thanks Michelle, We had a blast working with you and your family. We wish you the very best!! Thanks for the stars!

Dawn · Married on 05/20/2018

Planning our wedding completely online and via email was scary, I have to say, but only at first! Rick and Mary did a FABULOUS job of replying, planning, and easing our fears. When we got to Bluff Mountain Inn, the vision we had for our special day was well exceeded! Them and their staff made our day beyond perfect! I would recommend to anyone and everyone!!

Elisabeth · Married on 05/15/2018

We planned our wedding from two states away and really just showed up and they did everything. The property was quaint and soooo beautiful. I can honestly say I felt no anxiety the day of our wedding. Mary was beyond accommodating and everyone was so very sweet. Southern charm is real at Bluff Mountain. If I had to do it all over again I would choose BM over and over. You won’t regret getting married here.

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Bluff Mountain Inn 5

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. We do have good folks working here and awesome clients!!

Pam · Married on 04/28/2018

We couldn’t ask for a more perfect wedding! Bluff Mountain was so picturesque, the owners were great to work with, and the food was delicious! They made our wedding so simple-just make all your selections beforehand and then, show up! The flowers, decorations, photography, and food are all taken care of.... it takes the stress out of wedding planning! We highly recommend Bluff Mountain Inn for a beautiful Smoky Mountain wedding!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Thank you, Pam, for the great review. It was our pleasure to have you here and wish you both the very best!!!

Cindy · Married on 04/04/2018

Bluff Mountain Inn was a wonderful place to get married. The staff were awesome and the venue was gorgeous.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Thanks Cindy. It was our pleasure to have you here.

Brittany · Married on 12/30/2017

My now husband and I chose this venue because it was the halfway point between Ohio (where I am from, and all of my family lives) and Louisiana (where he is from and all his family resides). I can't even put into words how perfect this choice was. Everything was absolutely beautiful. We got married in the dead of winter, and it was gorgeous. Rhonda leaves no detail behind, and runs a smooth, tight ship. It was perfect. If there were any flaws of the day, I never knew the difference. It was the best day ever, and I couldn't have done it without Rhonda, Rick, or Mary (our photographer)! I am so excited to see the photos!

Thank you Bluff Mountain Inn for the best day ever.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Brittany, thanks for the great review. You and your family were a pleasure to work with every step of the way. What a great bunch of folks with so much love and fun!! Thank you for finding us. It was our pleasure!!!

Carmela · Married on 12/30/2017

12/30/2017 - Best day ever, Rick, Rhonda couldn't have been more helpful in preparation for my daughters wedding. She lives in LA and we live in OH so to say the least it was a challenge. TN is smack in the middle for us. Phone calls and lots of changes ....they couldn't have been more patient and kind. And on the wedding day we had a very sick Bride, they kept her hydrated and offered her plenty of Honey and Lemon to sooth her sore throat from prep to end of reception. They also provided golf cart rides to restrooms for our elderly guests and plenty of heaters to warm the barn. It got quite toasty considering it was only 19 degrees outside that day. The food choice were plenty and the food was hot and delicious, the DJ awesome.

Bluff Mountain Inn 6
    Bluff Mountain Inn 13
    Bluff Mountain Inn 14
  • W

Wendi · Married on 10/27/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better experience from start to finish! It was a beautiful perfect day and everybody treated us like family and with the utmost respect! Thank you so much for a perfect wedding and I recommend Bluff Mountain Inn!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Thanks Wendi for the 5 stars and the sweet comments. We enjoyed having you here and wish you the very best!

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2017

We had such a great experience at the Bluff Mountain Inn this past weekend! We eloped in the mountains and enjoyed every moment of it! Beautiful scenery, amazing staff & owners. Our wedding dinner and personal cake was delicious! Can't wait to see the beautiful images captured by the photographer! I highly recommend you check them out for your special day... they exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review. You were great to work with!!

Heather · Married on 09/12/2017

We did the elopement package. I wouldn't change a thing. Everyone was wonderful. The place is beautiful. Our day was perfect !!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Thank you, Heather! It was our pleasure having you here. Congrats and Cheers!!!

Nita · Married on 08/12/2017

Staff members went above and beyond to get the wedding set up and stayed on top! Food was very good!

Kristin · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I couldn't have asked for more on our wedding day! Every little detail that we wanted to make a part of our day was taken care of by Talia (she was our wedding planner) and such a sweet person that really cared how our wedding went and looked! Our wedding went so smooth, I really couldn't believe there were no issues or problems. They made it a very stress free day for me, but you know I think everyone has those little jitters right before getting married, so that was kind of stressful just waiting to get out there to see my husband. Ricky and Mary were our photographers they both were so professional and kind. Matt and I would like to thank each and everyone of you again at Bluff Mountain Inn for making our special day as beautiful and as enjoyable as it was!

Heather · Married on 06/18/2016

I heard about Bluff Mountain Inn from a friend who's son was married there. Her exact words: "Trust me. You will be happy with every single detail." Happy is not exactly the word I would use. Ecstatic, thrilled, amazed.... Most of all, it was the happiest day of our lives, thanks to Rick and Talia. Not a single detail was neglected. From my hair and makeup, Talia's help with my corseted dress, the music, my beautiful roses, the ceremony, cake, food; I could go on and on. Most of all, I was RELAXED! Because I knew that everything was being taken care of. I have never seen a more gorgeous setting for a wedding. Thank you, Rick and Talia, for making our day even more special!

• F

Franklin · Married on 06/04/2016

Bluff Mountain Inn made my entire wedding experience absolutely amazing. From beginning to end Rick, Talia, Mary and Jennifer went out of their way to make us feel welcome and completely at ease. With only three months to plan and execute the wedding everything went off without one problem. I am beyond thankful for their hard work and dedication to what they do. The very BEST experience I could have ever imagined.

Kim · Married on 05/25/2016

Gary and I had our wedding at Bluff Mountain Inn two weeks ago. We cannot say enough nice things about both the venue and the staff. We loved the fact that it was a one-stop-shop and everything was taken care of for us, including wedding planning, the minister, flowers, music, photography, dinner, cake, and the honeymoon suite. I even had my hair and makeup done on-site. The grounds were beautifully manicured and in full bloom. The attention to detail was impeccable. All we had to do was show up. We are an older couple. We did not want a large wedding, but we still wanted all of the wedding formalities. Bluff Mountain Inn was an excellent choice. We are so pleased we chose to have our wedding at this facility. Our experience was superb. We highly recommend this venue. Thanks so much to Rick, Rhonda, Talia, and Jennifer for making our special day a wonderful memory. Can we give you ten stars???

Sent on 06/06/2016

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

We'd love to have 10 stars! Thanks so much Kim. It was our pleasure getting to work with you two. Cheers!

Becky · Married on 05/07/2016

I couldn't have asked for a better crew to help with our wedding. The venue was so beautiful decorated. The process of planning was smooth and as least stressful as wedding planning can be. The food was wonderful and I ate a little leftover cake in bed every night on our honeymoon. :-)The photographer was wonderful and the pictures came out wonderfully. Id recommend Bluff mountain inn 1000 times over.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Thank you so very much, Becky! We really appreciate this sweet review. We loved having you and we're so glad you and your guest enjoyed your time with us. Cheers!

Dena · Married on 04/24/2016

If you're looking for an intimate, romantic wedding with mother nature in all her glory as your stage, sandy beaches and oceanfront venues don't hold a candle to the Smokey Mountains or Bluff Mountain Inn! Ray & I couldn't be happier with the venue, minister's service, flowers, accommodations, not to mention the outstanding photography Rick provided.

After Ray & I were engaged, we explored several options before deciding on a destination wedding. And being the planner that I am, I researched at minimum 20 destinations across the U.S., countless inclusive and not so inclusive destination packages, and spent more hours than I'd like to admit looking at pictures and reading reviews. We wanted the most important, memorable day of our lives to be at a low-key, intimate venue that would allowed us to focus on each other and our first days as husband and wife (without breaking the bank).

Without hesitation we can say, Bluff Mountain Inn exceeded every expectation! Their packages are extremely reasonable and you get so much more than what's on paper. They really enjoy what they do and cover all the bases, providing as stress free of a day as possible with the focus on making your wedding everything you dreamed, not like you're their 100th+ event.

Just a couple of items I'm glad we added:
    - A second photo session to capture us the day before the wedding. We've never had professional pictures before and are so happy we have the moments before and after captured to treasure through the years.
    - Hair and makeup the day of the wedding delivered with sweet, southern charm. I've never looked better and learned several new makeup and hair tricks. Plus it was awesome having someone to chat with before the big moment :)
    - An extra day at the Inn. We used the time to explore parks, caverns and family owned local cuisine (awesome bbq!)

Not to sound too gushy, but I really can't imagine our day (and stay) being more perfect. Thank you!

Cassandra · Married on 04/05/2016

Our wedding was at Bluff Mountain Inn this past Tuesday, April 5, 2016. I am so glad we selected this venue. It was the most amazing day, down to the last minute. LOVE the entire Bluff Mountain Inn staff. Talia was great with answering any questions throughout the process. It was completely stress free. Rhonda saved the day with my challenging corset dress. Mary made the photographs fun, and made us all feel like rock stars. Food was amazing, DJ was amazing, and on & on... Can't say enough! Would recommend Bluff Mountain Inn to anyone who wants a stress-free, mountain-destination wedding.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Hey Cassie! Thanks so much for your sweet review. We're so glad you enjoyed your time with us, you were a pleasure to work with! Congratulations!!!

Jamie · Married on 03/26/2016

The best decision for my wedding was to use Bluff mountain Inn. My entire wedding was planned from 600 miles away. I was hesitant to use a venue I'd never seen, but Talia and everyone else there made my wedding better than I could have imagined. It was stress free, easy, and beautiful. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't change one thing!!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Hey jamie! Thank you so very much for you nice review. We really appreciate it. You're were a beautiful bride! Congratulations!

Jacqueline · Married on 02/08/2016

I cannot say enough about this wedding venue. It is so special and so different and I'll always cherish getting married there. After looking at many of the wedding chapels in the area we were so disappointed at the commercial "Vegas type" feel to them. It just wasn't us.
    I came upon bluff mountain inn. It was just a few miles away from our cabin. We went to check it out and the minute we started down their long backwoods country driveway we knew this was it. First thing we saw was the little white chapel which we recognized as being modeled after an old chapel in cades cove! Anyone who loves this area knows how special that is
    The day finally came and I have to say I could not have asked for a more perfect day.
    It was just us two getting married. We were greeted by Ricks little dogs running around the yard and we were greeted and show around to the back of the house which has been set up with beautiful suites, a makeup and hair area and views for days.
    I was worried where Eric would wait for me while I got ready. It was a really cold day and I was having my hair and makeup done (by Haley who is THE best hair and makeup artist wow!!)
    They brought Eric into one of their suites. He had a TV, fireplace and they brought him coffee. He was set!!! I was given the suite next door to his so he wouldn't see me until I was all ready! They took care of everything! I didn't have to worry about one thing. My dress and all my things were placed in the room. While I was getting my hair and makeup done, Rick was taking pictures of me, then our rings, my dress. They had our flowers waiting and ready exactly as I requested.
    We took photos after, Rick had me hide in the beautiful barn while he brought Eric out to get some amazing reaction shots!! We then met the pastor and we were married in the chapel in a lovely private beautiful Candlelit ceremony.
    I cannot say enough about this place. Our day was the most perfect, stress free day I could ever imagine.

Sent on 02/20/2016

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

We are so fortunate to have this place and be able to meet and work with wonderful, loving couples like you. Thank you for the kind words and we hope you feel free to stop by for a visit. Congratulations on your wedding and Cheers!

I absolutely love Bluff Mountain Inn! I was taken back by the beauty of the property! I loved the barn with the Christmas lights and I love the bistro w the patio and fireplace! It is a gorgeous place to have weddings! Their wedding planner Talia is the best and was always right on point! The photography is amazing too! I would definitely recommend Bluff Mountain Inn!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Thanks so much for this review. It was our pleasure to have you here and wish you the best!