Bluemont Hotel Reviews

Bluemont Hotel View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Amanda Married on 07/27/2019

Great Experience!

We would absolutely recommend the Bluemont Hotel! We used one of the Executive Suites for the bridal party and it was absolutely perfect. We had enough space and it made for gorgeous photos. We also had guests that stayed there and had a great experience. The staff was so accommodating to all of our needs.
  • Aaron
    Aaron E. Married on 06/07/2019

Very Positive Experience

The staff was very responsive to all of our needs. We had some late changes and adjustments and they handled it with ease. The facility and location was perfect for our needs!

Bluemont Hotel's reply:

Aaron, thank you so much for your feedback! It was a joy to work with you and Dantia for your wedding events!
    Dana O. Married on 05/24/2019

Excellent. Wish I could do it every weekend.

Had a fantastic time there. Great rate, great facilities, great people and most importantly a great time.
    Carol H. Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect stay

A great place for wedding guests to stay and the larger suites are perfect for wedding prep. Made for a great experience for both the bride and groom and their special guests!
  • User2899442 2+ years ago
    Did not use venue space but all our family stayed here. Everyone loved it. We got a great deal on the suite for my husband and I. All the girls got ready there comfortably.
  • User2907283 2+ years ago
    So elegant and fun! Loved it all!
    Jeffrey A. Married on 03/14/2015
    The Bluemont Hotel was our third (and final!) planned venue for our back-to-back wedding and reception, and after having two other venues fall out from under us, the Bluemont was a welcome change. Cassidy, the event planner, was quick to respond to us and took care of all of our needs, even anticipating most of the questions we asked and easily accommodating our requests for how to set up our wedding. Before the event, Cassidy made sure to let us see the room set up for a similar wedding, and she also let us in the night before the big day to check that everything was as it should be. The rest of the Bluemont's staff was incredibly friendly and helpful the day of, and their event coordinator made everything run smoothly with the caterers and other vendors so that we didn't have to worry about a thing! All in all, the Bluemont was a wonderful place to have our wedding, and in retrospect we can't imagine a better wedding venue!
    Mom T. Married on 08/06/2019

Perfect place to stay for a Manhatten wedding!

The location was perfect for our downtown Manhatten wedding!!! Parking in downtown Manhatten can be challenging, staying here was an easy walk to the venue and several unique restaurants and bars in the are. The staff was friendly and helpful. The dining area was a great place for our extended family to hang out the morning after the wedding. The breakfast was great, as well. Great experience.

Bluemont Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback!! I'm so glad you had a great experience! We do hope you will be back soon!
    Ashley Married on 12/17/2016
    I was blown away by the service provided. Great staff, wonderful service and amazing experience. Highly recommend! Beautiful venue, received many compliments from the guests.
  • User2076202 2+ years ago
    This is a gorgeous venue - we had both our ceremony and reception here and couldn't have been happier. There was quite a bit of flexibility in how we set up for the event and what we could bring in. The only frustration was the event staff we worked with didn't seem like true event planners - she was trying to leave everything up to us to decide, but also didn't help give us opinions based on experience of what did/didn't work at other similar events. I suppose at a big life event, like a wedding, it would be nice to have someone take more charge of things and make sure things ran smoothly. That was left to us as the couple more. It definitely all worked out though! The beauty of the space made everything wonderful!
    Jeni Married on 09/19/2015
    We had the worst experience for our wedding day because of the Bluemont Hotel and nothing has been done to rectify the situation. We still paid full price for the worst service I have ever experienced. I will NEVER recommend this hotel for any event, especially a wedding. Guests trying to book from our room block was a mess...
    The biggest complaint I have that RUINED my wedding night is that the hotel did not book us our COMPLIMENTARY wedding night hotel room. And because it was a home football game day, and the hotel didn’t catch the error until the day of, there were absolutely NO available rooms in the hotel left. The reason this error was made was again because of the front desk staff having issues with reservations. A few months ago, I made an additional reservation for Friday night at the Bluemont so that my bridesmaids and I could stay in the hotel after our rehearsal dinner. I ended up finding an alternate location for Friday, so we would not need the Friday night hotel room after all. I called the hotel and cancelled my reservation for Friday night. The hotel told me that they had it taken care of. What I realized on my wedding day is that the hotel must have connected the reservation that I personally made for Friday night with the hotel room that they were supposed to provide complimentary on Saturday night. If the two reservations were connected, the hotel staff must have cancelled the Saturday night room when they cancelled the Friday night reservation that I made. My maid of honor had to give up her hotel room that she paid for just so the bride and groom could stay in the hotel. The only thing that was done to rectify this situation was that my maid of honor was offered to be shuttled to another hotel to sleep in that night or be refunded her money. Nothing was done to fix the situation in terms of the bride and groom who paid thousands of dollars to have their wedding reception in the hotel and didn’t even have a room reserved for them to stay in.