20 Reviews for Bluegrass Photo Booth

Prints (3)
Props (3)
Backdrop(s) (2)
Enclosed Booth (2)
Social Media Integration (1)
20 Bluegrass Photo Booth Reviews

Absolutely amazing! We were thrilled with Bluegrass Photo Booth, and our guests were as well! Everyone kept coming up to me raving about how fabulous the photo booth was and how helpful and accommodating you all were. The prop table was kept looking perfect all night and everything was so nice looking and clean! Cannot day enough good things about Ed and his team! Thank you!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bluegrass Photo Booth did a great job at our wedding reception last weekend! So many people raved about how fun it was, and when my new husband and I tried it out, the people working the booth got tons of fun pictures of us and made a full scrapbook with those as well as all the other photos our guests took throughout the night. It's such a cool memory we have, and our guests got to sign the scrapbook by their photos. We got an adorable key chain with us (the bride and groom) on it as well! I would highly recommend adding this to your wedding reception!

- Taylor Englert

Profile Picture Taylor , 9/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They came to our venue before the actual day to make sure there would be no problems with set up the day of. The service was wonderful, they are very nice people. The end products look great! Everyone loved their props and enjoyed their photo strips. Ed even emailed me a video later that he had taken of my grandparents dancing. That was above and beyond what I had ever expected. Bluegrass Photo Booth is awesome I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/8/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We found this crew at a wedding show and they delivered way over our expectations! Highly recommend them for ANY event you have, it added a whole new element to our wedding reception and gave us lots of good pictures!

Profile Picture Jacob, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The people of Bluegrass PhotoBooth were an amazing bunch. As the bride they were so accommodating to me, making sure I had a comfy seat while taking photos, keeping a fan on me to make sure I was cool, and when I was out of ideas for poses (after taking a ton of pics with guests) they were always ready with a fun prop to help boost my creativeness. They were extremely professional-staying patient with all of my crazy guests, and keeping the booth organized after each photo...making it easy to pick out new props. They were extremely accommodating, creating the design for my photo strip and giving me physical and digital copies of all pictures at the end of the night. I couldn't think of a better group of people to put that fun touch on your big day!

Profile Picture Blossom, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We cannot say enough nice things about this company! They are small and family run, which allows them to provide a personal touch to their service.
I never thought I would rave about a photo booth, but these guys are top notch, professional, friendly, accommodating, and affordable.
They personalized everything from the general set up, to the way that the photobooth photos looked. They even adjusted the height of the camera for all the little kids who wanted to get their pictures done.
We absolutely adore the guest book, which they put together on site and gave to us that night, and our guests loved the fun of taking the pictures and getting to bring home their own photo! As a bonus they gave us a flash drive with all of the photos on it that we can keep and use as we want to.
We would recommend them for any type of reception or party, totally worth it!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Your Booth was very busy as we expected. everyone loved it. I especially liked the comments that our guests were able to leave for us with their pictures. I would recommend you guys to anyone I know that's getting married. Thank you so much for being such a fun part of our reception.

Profile Picture Peggy, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

WONDERFUL!! Ed and his team were wonderful to work with. My situation was odd since my ceremony and reception were in the same location. They were more than happy to work with me on setting up prior to everything and holding off on opening up. All of my guests loved it. The guest book was great to recieve as the wedding ended with personal messages next to each guest photo strip, we enjoyed looking tnrough it that evening.

Profile Picture Corina, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Prints, Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I really hate to choose favorites, but if I had to.. I'd have to say that Bluegrass Photo Booth was for sure my favorite vendor. Not just mine, but my guest too. First let me brag on the booth. We chose the enclosed booth, because we wanted our guest to feel free being silly. I'd been in other booths before where the lighting washed out everything, and I worried about that with the back ground we choose.. but they kept the lighting just right and made sure to stay right there and adjust the camera for everyone with different heights. Which made all the pictures turn out GREAT. The props were great and they kept them straightened up and clean the whole night, even with the booth hoppin!
Now, I HAVE to brag on Ed, or as our guest call him.. the photo booth guy. He was amazing enough to slow me down when I felt that I was being pulled a thousand different ways and made sure me and my husband got time in the booth and got some good pictures. He also reminded me a million times to look at the camera :D. He even gave me his fan when I was burning up and sweating!! I have to say they really went above and beyond, and I am so so so very glad that they were a part of our day. I HIGHLY recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Maegan, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

We couldn't have been happier with our choice of Photo Booth provider! The team were quick to respond to my inquiry and incredibly helpful to us and our guests during our reception. We were able to customize our photo strip design and it matched perfectly with our wedding decor. We love that we got a digital copy of all of our pictures so we can look back and laugh for years to come!

Profile Picture Claire, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Bluegrass Photo Booth for our wedding and we couldn't say enough good things about them! Our guests keep commenting on how much fun they had inside the booth and that they loved all their different props. They really did have a lot to choose from! Even people who recently had weddings who used a different photo booth told us how they wished they used these guys. We also loved that everyone who took a picture inside the booth got a copy of the strip and that we also got a copy of all the strips at the end. We stayed up laughing on our wedding night looking at the flash drive they gave us of all the photo strips. Ed, the owner, is super nice and so helpful. He responded to all of our emails fast and made the whole process super easy. One of the best deals is that they make you a memory book as guests take pictures that can be used as a guest book. It was such a neat idea to not only have names written down for a guest book but also their pictures next to it. They made the night so fun for everyone.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Bluegrass Photo Booth for my wedding reception. They were very attentive and detail-oriented before the event and helped me make decisions on the details ahead of time. Ed went to the venue about a week before the event to know how to best set-up on the day of the reception. They arrived on time to the reception and were set up before the guests arrived. During the event, they were kind and attentive to our guests and make sure that everyone received copies of their photos. They put together an excellent guest book for us, and at the end of the night, gave us a flash drive with copies of all of our pictures. The quality of their booth and props were far better than other photobooths that we looked at, and their attentiveness beforehand helped us feel comfortable at the reception. So many of our guests commented on the high quality of the photobooth and said it was one of the highlights of the reception. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Alison, 6/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

These guys were awesome! They had it all together, were there on time, were super responsive in their emails and worked so well to design the template that I wanted! I cannot say enough nice things about them. My guests LOVED the photo strips and I loved looking through them in our book.

Profile Picture Buckley, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have loved Kentucky from the first day I came to visit over 10years ago. I have since moved to Virginia but when we decided to have our wedding in the states Kentucky was IT! We meet Ed with Bluegrass Photo Booth at the bridal bliss and loved it. I was not sure a photo booth was really a wedding necessity but my husband-to-be absolutely had to have it. From the very first day working with Bluegrass Photo Booth the customer service was amazing! The genuine desire to make THIS wedding couple happy, was above and beyond! I had a few ideas on the photo strip and Ed designed it perfectly. Communication was terrific! When working with someone out of state knowing what to expect and what is needed is key. Everyone I worked with up to the day of our wedding was very professional and put my mind at ease. Our wedding was just last week and ALL of of guests had so much fun. Ed made sure to remind us to get in there and have fun too! Our pictures were great. We have spent the last few days going over the great memories of our weekend celebration and having Bluegrass Photo Booth was definitely one of them. They were flawless! If you are able to add a little fun to your wedding choose Bluegrass Photo Booth and they will take it from there, worry free! I highly recommend Ed & the gang!

Profile Picture Wendy, 4/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My fiancé and I weren't sure if we wanted a photo booth for our wedding, but I am so happy that we decided to have one! I'm also so glad that we went with Bluegrass Photo Booth. Ed was very helpful and kind during the entire planning process. He had never done a wedding at my venue (Boone Tavern Hotel) before and made a trip there beforehand so that he would be familiar with the location and setup! The staff at Boone Tavern even sent me an email afterward telling me that I chose a great vendor based on his professionalism and pleasant demeanor!

Every email that I sent Ed was answered promptly and thoroughly. He even went out of his way to send me links to different websites with ranking of products after I asked him a question about photo strip frames.

We chose a template from his collection that he customized for us that was just perfect for our wedding. The photo booth and table looked great in our reception space. Ed and his wife were on the ball during the entire time they were there. Our package came with a memory book that had our guests photos inside with messages they wrote to us. We really enjoyed looking through it afterward. Another fun thing that was included in our package was a USB with all of the photos in digital form. The USB has the pictures in the photo strip format or as individual high resolution pictures. I uploaded the individual pictures to Facebook and everyone has had so much fun looking at all of the silly pictures.

Profile Picture Amy , 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When we went to the bridal shows there were so many photo booths to choose from and at times was overwhelming. I am so thrilled to have chosen Ed with Bluegrass Photo Booth. My daughter's reception theme was Gatsby so he was able to party like Gatsby and decorate for the occasion. The props he had were funny and he had a variety to choose from. All of our quests just loved this added touch. The book he gave my daughter was filled with the funny pictures he had taken. He is a very nice person and he delivered on the promise to make my daughter's night one she will never forget.

Profile Picture User7397856, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

ABSOLUTELY book Ed and his company, Bluegrass Photo Booth. He was awesome! Really nice booth. It was open so everyone could see how much fun it was. It had super props. Everything was clean and colorful. But best of all - Ed really worked the crowd. He made sure the bride & groom had pics done several times. The pictures were high quality. At the end of the night the couple got to take a book home with copies of all the pictures, plus a CD. The bride & groom were even able to customize the photo strips. Excellent vendor!!!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Setup, Delivery

Ed was amazing! Wow! I highly recommend Ed and Bluegrass Photo Booths if you are going to have a Photo Booth at your wedding. All of the props were amazing! He made sure the groom and I got in the photo booth multiple times, which was really helpful, because otherwise we might not have gotten in! Great vendor!!!!!

Profile Picture jennifer, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Setup, Clean Up, Delivery, Photobooth

Bluegrass photobooth were amazing! From the first time I sent them an inquiry on their website, I got a phone call response from Ed within an hour with tons of information. They made 2 customized photo strip designs for us, which Ed sent me several drafts of before the event. They were so well organized when sending me information and getting information from me. They were also super accommodating when I asked to change the setup time and to limit the type of props that were put out for our guests. We actually got a TON of compliments from our guests about the photobooth! More than any other vendor! They loved how quickly and smoothly the booth was operating and how exceedingly friendly the attendants were. The photobooth itself was elegant, easy to use, and spacious. The strips were high quality. And at the end of the night, I was handed a complete and beautiful memory book, along with the flash drive containing all the photos and a great keychain with part of me and my partner's photo strip. No waiting! We had a great experience with Bluegrass and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Katy, 3/26/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Setup, Clean Up, Delivery

Wonderful family business with incredible people! They had an amazing amount of props. My family, young and old, absolutely loved it!! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/30/15, 5 Reviews