bluedotpapershop.com Reviews

2 | Marlborough, MA

2 Reviews for bluedotpapershop.com

• Natasha

Natasha · Married on 11/30/2008

I love shopping at BlueDot! They have a fantastic range of paper products(and they recently expanded it too :) woot!)

Thanks to my upcoming wedding, I've ordered lots of paper from Blue Dot. Shipping has usually been really fast - and recently, when it was delayed, they threw in a free pack of handmade thankyou cards. Yeah! I'm such a fan of freebies :)

Their site is easy to navigate, and orders always arrive in really good condition - no dents or folds in the corners. Samples also arrive well - they put a tag on each sheet so you know exactly which one it is.

I made my invitations myself using paper from Blue Dot, Paper and More, Paper Source and Pearl Paint (NYC). To see how they turned out, check out: http://flickr.com/photos/aus_chick/2805622941/

Sent on 12/18/2008

Ashley · Married on 09/11/2010

Worked with Leslie (when the shop was in Michigan and owned by a different owner) for our wedding invitations, all envelopes with printed addresses, save the dates, menus, rsvps, and seating chart. She did an amazing job and the costs were competitive. Only complaint I had was she misspelled things on our RSVP cards and refused to give us any kind of refund. She said it was our fault for not spellchecking it before sending anything to her. Otherwise was happy and she did a nice job.

Sent on 11/12/2010