Bluebird Photobooth Reviews

36 | San Luis Obispo, CA

36 Reviews for Bluebird Photobooth

Rick · event on 10/22/2015

Great job lots of fun. Will use them again

Sent on 12/24/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/10/2015

We loved Jason and his photobooth! In fact, those were some of our favorite photos from the wedding.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Julie · Married on 09/05/2015

I had an incredible experience with Bluebird Photobooth! Communication was always prompt and working with Jason is such a pleasure. The booth itself is fabulous - it is amazingly vintage in look but modern in technology. Jason also provided a really nice photo booth book at the end of the evening that he had been compiling throughout the night as guests were taking photos. I can't recommend Bluebird enough!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Kim · Married on 08/15/2015

Bluebird Photobooth was a great addition to my wedding. They arrived on time, set up, helped guests take photos and provided props all night long. At the end of the night, I was handed a fabulous scrapbook with pictures and messages from our guests. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/04/2015

We used Bluebird Photobooth for our 4th of July celebration at the Monarch Club in Nipomo this year and they were great! Jason was very prompt and professional with all of his responses and we would absolutely recommend his service to anyone looking to book a photobooth for their event. The booth itself has a nice aesthetic and it was a lovely touch to be able to choose the color of both the backdrop and the curtain covering the entrance of the booth. Our members and guests in attendance of the event had a great time with all of the fun props that were provided. We are always looking to enhance our member/guest experience and using Bluebird did just that.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Debby · event on 06/04/2015

We have used Bluebird for our Graduation party for the past several years. The kids loved it and Jason is very professional

Sent on 12/12/2015

Denise · Married on 11/08/2014

The potential for the hassles of long distance wedding planning, (LA to SLO,) weighed heavily on my mind as I contacted photobooth vendors. Those concerns ceased to exist upon my initial contact with Jason. He was thorough in his explanation of what Bluebird offered, answered my numerous questions patiently, and was incredibly flexible with his payment schedule.

He arrived early in the morning on the day of the wedding to inspect the site, and had his booth and the fun, creative prop table set up hours before the ceremony so as not to be a distraction to the proceedings.

During the event, Jason energetically engaged the guests, helping with props, operation of the booth, and helping the guests with the included scrapbook. I was also thrilled to see how well he interacted with the numerous kids utilizing Bluebird's Photobooth.

My emails (before and after the event,) were answered promptly, courteously, and professionally. Guests were very happy with the quality of the photos, and the service Bluebird provided. The Bride and Groom? Beyond thrilled with the experience!

Not only is Bluebird Photobooth an exceptional value, it is an outstanding company. So if those are two of your criteria, contact Jason. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/18/2014

This photo booth was awesome! They had so many cool props and the pictures came out great. They took their time with me to make sure the bottom banner on the photos was exactly what I wanted. I was super picky and they happily changed it until I was happy. Our guestbook was made by them and we laughed so hard reading it and looking at the photos the day after the wedding. They are great to work with and a great value!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Emily · Married on 08/02/2014

What an great guest book that we ended up with!!! The guests had a lot of fun. Jason was so cool with all the crowds surrounding the booth. The kids will especially go nuts with this activity. Afterwards we got a cd copy of all the photos and a link to a site where we could order extra copies. I was able to order all the prints that didn't make it into the book for only .17 cents each! They were easy to communicate with and fast to respond.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Susan K · event on 07/18/2014

Jason and Trina were wonderful! Even before the event, so helpful and responsive! Showed up on time, set everything up and the booth was a hit! The photos were quick, great quality and it was wonderful for me as the event coordinator to not have to worry about it at all! You will not be disappointed with them!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Bluebird was a joy to work with! They provided our photobooth for our wedding. The pictures came out clear and beautiful. The props were clean, kept neat during the wedding and Jason was a delight to be around. We especially liked how they worked with us to create our logo for our photo strips. It was great to have a photobooth service that was genuinely excited for us! The guest book they created for us was incredible too. We also got the link to our photos and were able to access them and save them very quickly after the wedding. Overall a fabulous experience!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Susan · Married on 01/04/2014

Bluebird Photobooth was amazing - super organized, fun to be around and crazy & cool props. My favorite small detail was being able to add a custom logo to the photo strip, and having a backdrop that was specific to our wedding. I was amazed by the organized binder of pictures and scrapbook pages I went home with, and I received a CD of all of the pics immediately after the wedding. If you are getting married in the area, this is no doubt the place to use for your photobooth.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Rebecca · Married on 09/14/2013

We had a beautiful wedding with a great venue which was complimented by the service of Bluebird Photo booth. People of all ages enjoyed the photo booth. It was easy to operate and Jason's customer service was excellent. He was very professional and his eye for detail was much appreciated. We truly recommend his service.

Sent on 09/24/2013
  • F

Faith · Married on 08/31/2013

Excellent service!!! Great communication & high quality work, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/18/2013
  • Sadie

Sadie · Married on 07/20/2013

Absolutely gorgeous booth. Incredibly responsive business ethic. Gorgeous photos. What more can I say about Bluebird? We loved them and are so thankful they were there to entertain our guests...they had a blast and we had even more fun looking through the guest album the next day! We are so happy to have this amazing book documenting all the shenanigans that went on while we hosted. So much fun! I will definitely use this photo booth again someday! I cannot wait!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Sarah-Kate · event on 06/27/2013

OH. MY. GOODNESS. THIS MADE our party! We had a farewell bash OUTSIDE for some friends moving out of state. We had about 80 people there. We had a ton of other fun stuff going on. But this takes the cake!!!! I'd hire Bluebird Photobooth again in a second!!!!!!! Jason and Trina rock! Good, honest, sweet, and super cool people. Go to their website and see all that's included!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Eileen · Married on 06/15/2013

Amazing! They bring props and even sanitize them! Jason was so friendly and flexible. I loved the scrapbook and the CD of all of the photos. It gives an awesome twist to the traditional guestbook and it also gives you a glimpse of your event from different eyes!! Amazing!!!! Great price, great service!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Bluebird Photobooth was such a great addition to our special day. Jason showed up on time and had a great selection of photo props. He was very professional and flexible with our requests. Our guests keep talking about how much fun they had taking pictures. We also love the album that they provided us at the end of the night. It's something that we will have forever and it is so much better than a regular guest book.

I highly recommend Bluebird Photobooth!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2013

Bluebird Photobooth was the VERY BEST! We loved working with them, Jason is great! They are not only really professional, but SO much fun! Couldn't have been happier! My husband and I LOVED looking through the album of pictures and comments he helped put together throughout the night! We even got the link for the whole gallery to share with our friends and family the very next day after our wedding, and our disc of all the images just a week later! Our guests loved having the photobooth there, and I think their pictures really captured that! Highly recommend their services!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Stephanie · Married on 03/23/2013

Bluebird Photobooth was a perfect addition to our wedding! We worked with Jason, the owner, and he helped us thoroughly from beginning to end. He was professional, flexible, and wonderful to work with. We got to visit him and the photobooth before a reception and it was so fun testing out the pictures and seeing the setup and quality of pictures. It made us so excited to have it for our guests and it helped us finalize our decision to have it at our wedding. Jason was always prompt with responses and answering questions. At the wedding, our guests enjoyed the endless use to the photobooth and we heard many compliments on the booth and even about Jason. We heard he was very nice and helpful. By the end of the wedding, we had great memories organized nicely in a guestbook with all of our guest's photos. I would recommend this photobooth to anyone! It added a wonderful element of fun to our unforgettable day.

Sent on 04/07/2013

MM · Married on 01/12/2013

We didn't get to meet Jason of Bluebird Photobooth until the day of the wedding, but our email correspondence with him really helped us feel like we made a great decision in hiring his company and the resulting photos and service only reinforced that feeling. We were looking for a vendor that provided the two photo strip print outs so we could keep one in our photo book and our guests could keep one. Jason and Trina worked with us to make sure the sidebar on the photo strips were exactly what we wanted. We were allowed to provided our own props that matched the theme of our reception. Jason made sure that my husband and I took several photos in the booth and surprised us by putting together a couple of photo pages of us that we didn't expect to see when we opened our photo book the next day. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about the photobooth and Jason. We highly recommend his services!

Sent on 02/01/2013

Jason at Bluebird Photobooth was awesome. Not only did he have very competitive pricing but he offered the vintage styling that my wedding required. The other photobooths were too ugly to be placed in the main event space but not this booth. It was smack dab next to my dance floor where everyone could see it's rustic charm. The photopaper used for printing and his selection of props were better than what I had seen offered by other companies. I highly recommend Bluebird Photograph and I would use them again!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Courtney · Married on 10/20/2012

I planned every part of my wedding from the beginning and using Bluebird Photo booth was one of my best decisions. I dealt mainly with Jason who was incredible. Each email was answered by the next day (at the latest) and everything that was promised was delivered and then some. Every step of the way he was courteous with and patient with my crazy number of bride questions. The value I had with Bluebird came with no compromise of service, or outcome. When it came down the wire and the wedding day was near, Jason really helped by talking the owner of our event location and made sure the set up was arranged without me having to get involved. Everyone at the wedding had a blast we all got wonderful pictures. I would recommend Bluebird Photo booth to anyone and if I ever needed a photo booth, again I wouldn’t consider anyone else.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Bluebird Photobooth was fantastic! I can't say enough good things about them. They really made my wedding. Jason was professional and one of the nicest people ever!

Bluebird Photobooth is an investment for your wedding! Worth every dollar. Thank you guys!!

Sent on 10/14/2012