Bluebelly Junction Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 13 Reviews
View more information

Samantha Married on 10/02/2021

Best band ever

These guys are amazing. They made our wedding an absolute great party. They learned a song that had not been released yet
  • Shannon
    Shannon R. Married on 08/14/2021

From the minute I sent the request until the end of the night the band was fun, super professional and on top of everything !

The entire experience with Blue Belly Junction was easy, responsive and flexible . Not only are they super talented and had all my guests impressed but they also were super professional. I hired them last minute to replace a band that had become a nightmare to deal with . I never knew hiring a band could be so easy !! I give them 10 stars! My guests want to fly them into Florida, Washington and California…. They are that good!
  • Ashleigh
    Ashleigh W. Married on 04/16/2021

this band ROCKS

super fun and high energy band! They did an awesome job at our wedding and had a great selection of songs. We requested they learn two songs for us to dance to and they did an amazing job with them! Couldn't have asked for a better band :)
    Austyn W. Married on 04/16/2021

Blue belly junction wedding performance

Ben and the guys in blue belly junction are great at weddings. They are perfectly accommodating to all requests and desires of the guests and hosts. They are extremely helpful in making announcements. Also they do a great job performing their music as well as the multiple songs requested by the hosts. They are very easy to work with and are very responsive in communication
    Jessica S. Married on 08/22/2020

Best. Band. Ever

Where to even begin. I should start out by saying, I had seen BBJ about 5x before asking them to play at my wedding. The very FIRST time I saw them I thought, “these guys are going to play at my future wedding!!”

From the beginning BBJ was so easy to work with. Ben took lead on all comms. He was kind, personable, and really put in the effort to get to know Cory and I so that the band could provide us with the best experience possible. We spoke sporadically through email and text for roughly 8 months until the big day to ensure everything was in place.

When the big day finally arrived, BBJ went above and beyond. The stage, the lighting, the sound system were all top notch. Their playlist is out of this world! The Captain moved the crowd with his melodic voice and kick ass guitar skills . B-Funk slayed the bass and equally crushed vocals. And good ol Babyface rocked out on the drums, sang his face off, and kept the beat alive!

As the night winded down, Ben sang a heartfelt, tear jerking song he wrote for his wife on their wedding day. It was soooo incredibly sentimental and meant the world to us.

As you can imagine we didn’t want the band to leave. We kept chanting “ONE MORE SONG” and go figure, they prevailed. After FIVE, yes five “this is the last song,” the official last song was sang by none other than Babyface Navar. The crowd rocked out to Alice In Chains “Man in a Box” and I crowd surfed at my own wedding. It was absolutely AMAZING!!!! Like who does that!?

If you want a band that will go out of their way to make you feel special, to communicate with you and make you feel like family, a band that puts on the most EPIC KICK ASS SHOW, then you found your guys!!! Y’all rock and we CANNOT WAIT to see you again!!!

• Maggie
    Maggie J. Married on 08/10/2019

Big Bluebelly Junction Fans!

Found these guys at a bridal expo in Bozeman and immediately knew they were the band for our wedding! They are super fun and know how to keep the party going all night long! They learned two songs for our big day and they did amazing. No complaints here and we recommend them to everyone!
    Jazmin H. Married on 07/21/2019

Best wedding ever

Blue Belly Junction was exceptionally easy and delightfully fun to work with! They were open to all our requests and made this part of wedding planning simple! After the groom and I they were the hit of the wedding! I can’t even imagine our wedding without them!
    Renae M. Married on 07/21/2019

Awesome band!

I officiated a backyard wedding where these guys played and they were phenomenal. The bride couldn't stop complimenting them. She said they had asked if there were any special songs she wanted and were willing to learn if it wasn't already in their repertoire. They certainly brought the fun, playing an eclectic mix of music and energy with a sprinkling of dad jokes that kept everyone on their feet all afternoon.
    Corinne L. Married on 08/18/2018

Definitely Dancing Music!!

About time I get around to thanking these guys for the great music at our daughter’s wedding in August! They played so many awesome tunes and even learned a few just for us! I don’t think there were many folks sitting that night...AND...you know it’s a great party when the cops show up! Thanks guys! You ROCK!
    Shannon S. Married on 10/07/2017

You will NOT be disappointed!!!!

Bluebelly Junction played our wedding, and we would give them all the stars! Seriously, I can’t say enough positive things about our experience. Ben was super professional throughout the entire booking process, contracting was easy, and the band brought all of their own equipment, including lights! They were generous enough to allow other musicians to plug into their sound during the cocktail hour and let folks giving speeches use their mics. They offered to learn specific songs for our parent dances, and even sent us videos of them playing the songs ahead of time to ensure the pace and sound were what we wanted. But none of that compares to the party they threw down for us at the reception! To be clear, we run with very musical folks, lots of players and singers, and we all travel a good deal to hit festivals, shows and concerts. We dig music and take it seriously. With that understood, I honestly lost count of how many people approached me to tell me how much they loved the band, how many people gestured to the stage mid-song and gave me that wide-eyed “holy shit this is awesome” look, and how many people mentioned the band as a highlight the following day. BBJ rocked and kept everyone on the dance floor with an awesome mix of hits, mash-ups, and singalongs; it was a true dance party and sweat fest. They threw in a few slow songs to let us catch our breath, and I was surprised to see the dance floor packed with couples getting their sway on, instead of the usual thinning out you see when the tempo changes. Our guests even demanded an encore, resulting in Levi standing on top the bass drum as the band banged out Petty’s Free Fallin’ and a full singalong from the crowd. It was all so awesome. If you want to make sure your party is a hit, invite the right people! If you want to make sure those people have an absolutely amazing time, get Bluebelly Junction on the mic! You will NOT be disappointed!
    Andrea Married on 07/02/2016
    We booked these guys for our July 2nd wedding in Bozeman. I cannot even begin to tell you how incredible they were - the only disappointing part was when we hit 10pm and city noise ordinances dictated they had to stop playing. We had our ceremony up on a mountain and they played an acoustic set that was utterly perfect. At the reception (which was outdoors) they had a very professional setup with their own tent and lights, and played the songs we requested for daddy/daughter mother/son dances through their sound system. They also learned the song for our first dance! All evening, they rocked out tunes that made everybody get up and dance, even friends who said they hadn't danced at a wedding in years! Their professionalism and skill was so profound that they didn't miss a note or skip a beat of Purple Rain as a band of streakers sprinted across the dance floor during the last song.

You don't want Bluebelly Junction to play your wedding. You NEED Bluebelly junction to play your wedding. Unless you want your wedding to suck, then go ahead and book some other band.
    Michelle B. Married on 06/11/2016

Rockin Wedding Reception!

Best band, anytime! Best for a night out in town (we’ll go anywhere if they’re playing!) and they make any party - weddings especially! - a fantastic event.
    They played our wedding reception and it was an incredible party with a jam packed dance floor the entire night. They were more than willing to learn or include certain songs, had fantastic energy, and were absolutely wonderful to work with. It’s been 5 years, and our guests STILL rave about the band.
  • User5618905 2+ years ago
    If you're looking for a great, affordable band, these guys are it! They were easy and professional to work with. Communication was super easy and fast. They are very talented musicians and play a wide array of songs. The crowd loved them! I would, without a doubt, recommend them to anyone for your wedding day!