8 Reviews for Bluebell Florals

Altar Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
8 Bluebell Florals Reviews

Choosing Bluebell Florals was literally one of the BEST decisions we made. Our flowers ended up being our absolute FAVORITE part of our wedding. From the moment we saw our bouquets and boutonnieres, we were in love with Laura's gorgeous creations. Laura is simply an artist, in addition to being so sweet, flexible, and easy to work with. She is fantastically organized, responds quickly to emails, and doesn't blink when you want to make adjustments to your order. She sends image-rich proposals, finding the best imagery from your Pinterest to give you an idea of what everything could look like...and yet, the final outcome was even BETTER than we could've imagined.

Laura really hit upon the key points of our vision and crafted something totally unique and unforgettable. We wanted florals with a modern, tropical vibe that integrated rich colors and unusual textures. Laura ran with it. Even when we wanted to include bougainvillea (which is notoriously a challenge since it quickly wilts), Laura made it happen. She even built our chuppah and made it look beautifully botanical!

Is it weird to say that we miss our flowers? People are still raving about them. Thank you, Laura!!!

Photo for Bluebell Florals Review - Our gorgeous bouquets (Photo by Heather Bode)
Photo for Bluebell Florals Review - Photo by Heather Bode
Profile Picture Alex, 3/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

Laura is AMAZING! She made my ceremony and reception room absolutely gorgeous! Before my wedding, I met with her and showed her a few pictures from Pinterest that I liked. Not only was she able to re-create them, but she made them even PRETTIER than the pictures I showed her, especially my floral birch wedding arch. It was STUNNING! So pretty that we had all our wedding photos under it. Thank you Laura! You are so talented!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I put off writing this review for the past few days because I truly couldn't gather all of my thoughts and gratitudes into enough words to express how absolutely amazing Laura is. I can say with complete confidence that Laura MADE my wedding. My husband and I visited our venue on numerous occasions, each time we took notes of our likes and dislikes of the wedding they were setting up for that day. We had a rustic yet elegant style we were hoping for that we hadn't quite seen in person. Laura was the third florist we met with, but we knew right away she understood the look we were going for. She created a fully customized invoice with multiple pictures of every item we asked for and she was spot on with every image she pulled. Not only was she a joy to work with at our initial meeting, but Laura took the time to come with us to a consultation meeting at our venue to see the space in person and dive into even more small details about what exactly we wanted. When I arrived on my wedding day, I saw our venue for the first time as "ours." Laura had turned our venue into my dream wedding. Every single flower, greenery and detail was exquisite and exactly as we had imagined. I still cannot fully express my gratitude for Laura in words, but I hope this review finds some brides to be and leads them in the right direction. I urge you to allow Laura to be a part of your wedding, she is beyond AMAZING.

Profile Picture Alexa, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laura was amazing to work with. She took my vision for florals and outdid herself. Perfect flowers for a perfect day!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I came across the website for Bluebell Florals and I was instantly in love with their aesthetic! All of the flowers were so pretty and I was in love with color schemes and flowers I didn't even know I liked! They were all just so well done! The website was up to date and also so beautifully done, that I knew I wanted to go with Bluebell Florals. When I first met Laura, she was well-prepared for our meeting and was very patient with me, as I was nervous and had a lot of questions! She eased my concerns and said she would work with me on the details and costs up until pretty close to the wedding day. I went with her and was so happy I did! She was always willing to speak with me if I had questions or changes and was willing to meet with me when I felt I needed to go over things in person. She was always friendly, patient, and reassuring, just what every bride needs! I absolutely loved working with her! When I got to my venue on my wedding day, I loved all of the beautiful flowers! They were GORGEOUS! When I saw the reception space, I teared up at how beautiful it was and the ceremony space was exactly how I envisioned it! I received so many compliments on all of the flowers and bouquets and I continue to get compliments on them when I show people the pictures. Laura was absolutely wonderful to work with, so much so that I hope to stay in touch with her! If you want the most amazing wedding flowers, you should go with Bluebell Florals!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Laura was AMAZING! I was a procrastinator when it came to flowers and waited until the last minute to decide what I wanted to do. Miraculously, Laura was still available like a month out from my wedding day. She was a dream to work with. Very responsive and answered all my questions. Then, since my venue was so close to where she lived she offered to bring them down for me. She didn't end up using all the lilac in my bouquet so she put them in a vase and gave them to me to have which was so thoughtful and nice. We put them on the head table at dinner and they looked and smelled lovely. And everyone raved about my bouquet. It was gorgeous. Thank you so much Laura for being an amazing part of my wedding day!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Laura of Bluebell Floral was a dream vendor! She went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful. She was extremely responsive and such a pleasure to work with. She is full of wonderful ideas which made it easy for me, the Bride. If you're looking for excellent service and gorgeous flowers at a very reasonable price, you've got to use Laura!!

Profile Picture erica, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

I can't sing enough praises to Laura. She was excellent on all levels: artistry, capturing our vision, even better than we did! She was professional and prompt in communication prior to as well as day of the wedding. Her prices were excellent as well. We were satisfied completely and beyond our expectations. I highly recommend her services for any event!

Profile Picture Betty, 6/13/15, 1 Review