Bluebell Florals Reviews

Bluebell Florals 6
Bluebell Florals 7
  • Steven

Steven Erickson · Married on 06/29/2019

Still cant get over how beautiful the flowers and decor turned out!

Laura is the absolute best! The one thing I was looking forward to the most at my wedding was the flowers. When I got to the ceremony/reception I was BLOWN away by how beautiful everything turned out. Laura asked me general questions about what kind of flowers I like and did not like and I had a few general ideas, but Laura ran with it and I feel like went above and beyond! Words cannot describe how beautiful everything was! Laura is so easy to work with and listens to the little details. I mentioned that I liked the wispy feathery plant (dont know name) last minute and she found it and added it in the bouquets! Everything was absolutely perfect. I still cant get over how beautiful the flowers were!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Bluebell Florals 17
  • Mindy

Mindy Hyman · Married on 03/22/2019

Laura is so talented!

I am beyond grateful that I chose Laura and Bluebell Florals as my florist for my wedding at Twin Oaks Garden Estate on March 22, 2019. Laura was so professional and easy to work with. She asked me to send my inspiration photos to her and she made a mood board for our wedding.
    I explained the types of flowers I wanted and she executed absolutely everything I could have dreamed up in my head to life! My florals were EVERYTHING! My bouquet was gorgeous and my ceremony arch was literally an exactly what I wanted. The reception florals were beautiful seriously everything Laura did, right down to the tiny details were absolutely breathtaking. I received tons and tons of compliments on how beautiful everything looked and I know my wedding would not have been as special without Laura’s creativity. Thank you so very much Laura for helping me create the wedding of my dreams. I’m eternally grateful.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Bluebell Florals 31
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 02/09/2019

Beautiful Work !!!

First and foremost, Laura is an absolute gem and phenomenal floral artist. Her eye for vibrant colors, combinations, and arranging is a true talent and skill. Flowers in general are beautiful so when you put them in a bunch it’s still going to be pretty. BUT!!!! What Laura does transcends that and her passion brings out the personalities of each lovely bloom. She is as lovely as her work - even in the short communications I had with her, I could tell she was a caring professional. My mother and mother-in-law are Korean and they wore a traditional Hanbok for the ceremony. I requested for a magnetic pin-on because we didn’t want to poke holes with pins on the delicate material and she was instantly accommodating (among many other things she provided). I did my research before I discovered her and her execution was top-notch as expected. I have a type-A personality and typically want a hand in everything involving the planning. That being said, I trust Laura with her expertise so much that I had zero concerns that what she would produce would be perfection. Not to put a lot of pressure on her but she is honestly the bomb.com. We spoke mostly via email but she still understood my desired general concept and executed them beautifully. The second she brought out my bouquet, I was gob-smacked at how gorgeous they were. I also want to mention that I had to make some changes to some of my centerpiece plans so that I could fit more people on some farm tables. I had previously discussed with Laura that we could have the garland centerpiece go off the sides of the table, but due to putting guests there after all, we’d need the space for their plate settings. I was aware due to this change, less material would be needed for the centerpiece. I was fully prepared to pay the original price of the setting regardless of less material, but Laura was first to let me know that she would adjust the price accordingly to the amount being used. She is such a woman of integrity and has an understanding that we all have budgets too. Flowers are such a wonderful element to our lives we thank Bluebell Floral make our wedding day so much more magical.

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Bluebell Florals 32
    Bluebell Florals 33

erica sacco · Married on 06/02/2018

The Best Floral Designer in SoCal

I’ve had the honor to work with Laura on several events for the past few years, and she’s one of the most talented floral designers in the industry. She has created the most beautiful backdrops, chuppahs and anything else a bride can dream of, even in the most challenging locations. Laura is passionate about her work and continues to go above and beyond for her couples and creative partners. From adding extra votives to tables, to perfecting the bride's bouquet moments before the wedding, you won’t find anyone more passionate and detail oriented than Laura. As a wedding planner myself, I truly appreciate when a florist really cares not only just about her floral work, but also the overall wedding presentation and the clients satisfaction. Laura is that florist! And you can rest assure that she will execute your vision flawlessly and beyond your expectaions.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Alex · Married on 03/04/2018

Choosing Bluebell Florals was literally one of the BEST decisions we made. Our flowers ended up being our absolute FAVORITE part of our wedding. From the moment we saw our bouquets and boutonnieres, we were in love with Laura's gorgeous creations. Laura is simply an artist, in addition to being so sweet, flexible, and easy to work with. She is fantastically organized, responds quickly to emails, and doesn't blink when you want to make adjustments to your order. She sends image-rich proposals, finding the best imagery from your Pinterest to give you an idea of what everything could look like...and yet, the final outcome was even BETTER than we could've imagined.

Laura really hit upon the key points of our vision and crafted something totally unique and unforgettable. We wanted florals with a modern, tropical vibe that integrated rich colors and unusual textures. Laura ran with it. Even when we wanted to include bougainvillea (which is notoriously a challenge since it quickly wilts), Laura made it happen. She even built our chuppah and made it look beautifully botanical!

Is it weird to say that we miss our flowers? People are still raving about them. Thank you, Laura!!!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Bluebell Florals 34
    Bluebell Florals 35

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Laura is AMAZING! She made my ceremony and reception room absolutely gorgeous! Before my wedding, I met with her and showed her a few pictures from Pinterest that I liked. Not only was she able to re-create them, but she made them even PRETTIER than the pictures I showed her, especially my floral birch wedding arch. It was STUNNING! So pretty that we had all our wedding photos under it. Thank you Laura! You are so talented!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Alexa · Married on 08/12/2017

I put off writing this review for the past few days because I truly couldn't gather all of my thoughts and gratitudes into enough words to express how absolutely amazing Laura is. I can say with complete confidence that Laura MADE my wedding. My husband and I visited our venue on numerous occasions, each time we took notes of our likes and dislikes of the wedding they were setting up for that day. We had a rustic yet elegant style we were hoping for that we hadn't quite seen in person. Laura was the third florist we met with, but we knew right away she understood the look we were going for. She created a fully customized invoice with multiple pictures of every item we asked for and she was spot on with every image she pulled. Not only was she a joy to work with at our initial meeting, but Laura took the time to come with us to a consultation meeting at our venue to see the space in person and dive into even more small details about what exactly we wanted. When I arrived on my wedding day, I saw our venue for the first time as "ours." Laura had turned our venue into my dream wedding. Every single flower, greenery and detail was exquisite and exactly as we had imagined. I still cannot fully express my gratitude for Laura in words, but I hope this review finds some brides to be and leads them in the right direction. I urge you to allow Laura to be a part of your wedding, she is beyond AMAZING.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Courtney · Married on 06/10/2017

Laura was amazing to work with. She took my vision for florals and outdid herself. Perfect flowers for a perfect day!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Julie · Married on 04/29/2017

I came across the website for Bluebell Florals and I was instantly in love with their aesthetic! All of the flowers were so pretty and I was in love with color schemes and flowers I didn't even know I liked! They were all just so well done! The website was up to date and also so beautifully done, that I knew I wanted to go with Bluebell Florals. When I first met Laura, she was well-prepared for our meeting and was very patient with me, as I was nervous and had a lot of questions! She eased my concerns and said she would work with me on the details and costs up until pretty close to the wedding day. I went with her and was so happy I did! She was always willing to speak with me if I had questions or changes and was willing to meet with me when I felt I needed to go over things in person. She was always friendly, patient, and reassuring, just what every bride needs! I absolutely loved working with her! When I got to my venue on my wedding day, I loved all of the beautiful flowers! They were GORGEOUS! When I saw the reception space, I teared up at how beautiful it was and the ceremony space was exactly how I envisioned it! I received so many compliments on all of the flowers and bouquets and I continue to get compliments on them when I show people the pictures. Laura was absolutely wonderful to work with, so much so that I hope to stay in touch with her! If you want the most amazing wedding flowers, you should go with Bluebell Florals!

Sent on 07/14/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/06/2017

Laura was AMAZING! I was a procrastinator when it came to flowers and waited until the last minute to decide what I wanted to do. Miraculously, Laura was still available like a month out from my wedding day. She was a dream to work with. Very responsive and answered all my questions. Then, since my venue was so close to where she lived she offered to bring them down for me. She didn't end up using all the lilac in my bouquet so she put them in a vase and gave them to me to have which was so thoughtful and nice. We put them on the head table at dinner and they looked and smelled lovely. And everyone raved about my bouquet. It was gorgeous. Thank you so much Laura for being an amazing part of my wedding day!

Sent on 04/20/2017

erica · Married on 10/08/2016

Laura of Bluebell Floral was a dream vendor! She went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful. She was extremely responsive and such a pleasure to work with. She is full of wonderful ideas which made it easy for me, the Bride. If you're looking for excellent service and gorgeous flowers at a very reasonable price, you've got to use Laura!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Betty · Married on 06/13/2015

I can't sing enough praises to Laura. She was excellent on all levels: artistry, capturing our vision, even better than we did! She was professional and prompt in communication prior to as well as day of the wedding. Her prices were excellent as well. We were satisfied completely and beyond our expectations. I highly recommend her services for any event!

Sent on 06/22/2015