39 Reviews for Blue White Photo Booths

Props (5)
Backdrop(s) (4)
CD/DVD of Images (3)
Chairs (2)
Social Media Integration (2)
Tables (1)
Flip Book (1)
34 Blue White Photo Booths Reviews

I had such a great experience using Blue White Photo Booth's for my sorority's formal. It was a huge hit and with such a great variety of props that everyone loved. I will definitely be using their service again in the future!!

Profile Picture Julia, 3/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Friendly and Fun! Great props:)

Profile Picture Carli, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very great photobooth company!!! Very responsive, arrived on time and the props were amazing and so fun!! Would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture J, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Blue White Photo Booth did an AMAZING job at our wedding reception, he was there on time, the set up was very neat and organized and everyone RAVED about the photo booth and how much fun it was. I laugh each time I look at the book that was created and I even ordered ALL the photos that were taken! I highly recommend Blue White Photo for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Blue White Photo Booths was AMAZING! They were incredibly responsive in the beginning. We had some last minute time changes and they were incredibly accommodating! Props were wonderful. The album we received at the end was so much fun! We also received a link and a thumb drive with all of the pictures taken. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christy, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Social Media Integration, Photobooth

We would highly recommend Blue White Photos Booths. Jordan did an excellent job for our daughter's 6/3/17 wedding. Very accomendating, professional, many props. Our guests had a wonderful time.
LL

Profile Picture Lori, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jordan and his associate were wonderful to work with! They delivered a great product that everyone loved!

Profile Picture A, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a wonderful experience with Blue White Photo Booths! We actually booked just a couple weeks before our wedding because we decided we really wanted a photo booth and the process was so painless! This is a great way to have a unique guestbook and messages from all of your guests. Blue White Photo booth makes sure they get everyone to sign the book. They also bring all the props and everything needed. The attendant was great and even took a facebook live video for us of our midnight toast! 100% recommend!

Profile Picture Abby, 12/31/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Chairs, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Awesome job would recommend to any one. My guests love the idea and I have a lot of great pictures! Thanks so much to Blue White Photo Booths!

Profile Picture Genia, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Blue White Photo Booths is a blast and everyone really enjoyed it! The prop selection is fantastic and there are a lot of frame options to choose from! Also, there is always someone manning the booth in case anything goes wrong. Overall this is a great photo booth!

Profile Picture User7439123, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jordan was awesome at our reception! With all of the festivities the groom and I almost missed our chance in the booth, but Jordan made sure that we got our photos before the night was over. I would highly recommend their services. Great people, great props and a great time!

Profile Picture Destiney, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jordan and his team were awesome at our wedding. I've seen a lot of photo booths at weddings, and this was by far the best - the best props, set up, digital quality, space in the booth, on-site service, guest book, custom strips, prints, digital files, etc! They also provided awesome uplighting for our wedding as well which was a great add-on that we had not thought of. Can't say enough good things. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Tara, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props

My husband and I are so happy we decided to have a Photo Booth at our wedding. Our guests had so much fun and it was a perfect keepsake from our reception! It is clear from all of the pictures that our guests had an awesome time. The props were so much fun! The pictures were an incredible quality and printed so quickly. Our guests also really liked the fact that they could get an electronic copy of their pictures too! My favorite part was our guestbook! Our guests were able to place their pictures directly into our scrapbook and leave a message. The staff at Blue White had everything set up and ready to go! They were incredible to work with as we planned for the wedding. Jordan was amazing and so patient as he accommodated every request I had in creating a custom photo strip for our event! I am so happy we used Blue White Photo Booths and I highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Cassie, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Wonderful to work with! I've been to plenty of weddings with photobooths and Blue White Photo Booths has been the best. Very quick photo printing, lots of props and the owner is very nice! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best Photo Booth service in town! They also have the best props and social media technology compared to anyone else! All of the guests had such a good time in the booth and we will hire Blue White Photo Booths again in the future! Worth the Money!

Profile Picture Dan, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Photobooth, Tables, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Blue White Photo Booths were a great addition to our annual fund raising event. The service was superior, the quality of work was outstanding. Great communication before the event and all ran very smoothly. Jordan knows how to keep his customers happy and we loved having him! Thanks from The Arc of Centre County!

Profile Picture Laurie, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Blue White Photo Booths. They are very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them for any event or function!

Profile Picture User6591162, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

Great service had an amazing time!!!

Profile Picture Maddy, 2/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Our 3rd year using BWPB, wow! Thanks again for the great photos at our holiday party! Love your company!

Profile Picture Leah, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Setup, Clean Up, Delivery

This is one of the best photo booths I have seen by far! Great selection of props, backgrounds that match with your big day, and very professional workers. It's something everyone will enjoy! :) Keep up the good work!

Profile Picture Jareida, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Setup, Clean Up, Delivery, Photobooth

I highly recommend Blue White Photobooths for weddings in the State College, PA area. They did such a great job coordinating with us prior to the wedding, even though I was planning long distance from Colorado. It was so easy to email back and forth with them to provide information that they needed to get the job done. When I asked to adjust one of the photostrip designs to accommodate our wedding colors, they were able to customize the design so it fit what we wanted perfectly! The day of the wedding, we didn’t have to worry about anything- the photobooth was setup on time, looked great and was run flawlessly! I had SO many comments throughout the reception and after the wedding saying how much fun the photobooth was and how excited all the guests were to be able to keep their photos. My husband and I love our guestbook with all of the photostrips from the guests- it is a truly unique wedding keepsake that will always make us laugh!

If you are looking for a Photobooth that is easy to work with, affordable and super fun, Blue White Photobooths is the one to choose! They were an excellent addition to our wedding and worth every penny J

Profile Picture Brandi, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

BWPB are awesome! So many props so much fun. He was flexible enough at the last minute we had to change days for our kids carnival and he still came so professional so polite. The best.

Profile Picture Gina, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Blue White Photo Booths for our wedding in June. Originally, we had booked another local photo booth to have at our wedding. Our experience with them was a negative one, as they decided that they were unable to come after we already booked them. They failed to notify us that they were no longer going to come to the wedding, and we didn't find out until we got in contact with them to set up details. Needless to say, I'm happy that things fell through with that company. From the start, Blue White Photo Booths was very easy to work with. When we had questions, they were answered right away, and the service was very professional. The custom photo strips that were made for our wedding were awesome. The service at the wedding was even better. A large amount of props were included, and everyone who used the booth seemed to really enjoy it. It's definitely a memorable guestbook idea. I would recommend Blue White Photo Booths to anyone.

Profile Picture Erin, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Blue White Photo Booths were a HUGE hit at the Bellefonte High School Senior Ball. This is our second consecutive year of having BWPB. The kids had a blast taking photos the entire evening. Thanks to Blue White Photo Booths for the wonderful memories.

Profile Picture Kelley, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Setup, Clean Up, Delivery

Blue White Photo Booths provided fun, entertainment and exceptional service at The Arc of Centre County’s first annual Mom Prom! The props were great and lots of ladies created some wonderful memories! Jordan and crew…thanks for everything!!
We are looking forward to having you back again next year!
Laurie Jordan, The Arc of Centre County