Blue White Photo Booths Reviews

45 | State College, PA

45 Reviews for Blue White Photo Booths

45 Blue White Photo Booths Reviews

Alyssa · Married on 10/10/2018

I hired blue white photo booth for my sister’s baby shower. Everything was beyond my expectations. I will definitely use again for all of my future events.

Alyssa Crissman

Kathy · Married on 09/22/2018

Blue White Photo Booth was a great addition to my daughter’s wedding reception! Jordan is so easy to work with and professional. There were so many props to use. Everyone had such a fun time with them!

Justin · Married on 08/02/2018

We had a great experience with this group! They were easy to work with, willing to customize to the space we had and what our students wanted. The social media kiosk was a great addition! The fact that they followed up a couple of days later thanking us for using their services was a big plus as well!

CATHLEEN · Married on 07/14/2018

Thank You Jordan for adding the fun extra touch to our wedding!! Blue and White Photo was perfect for our in between time of wedding and reception. The customized pictures and album were more than I expected as well. Fantastic comments from our guests about Jordan and the whole set up. Well Worth the extra splurge!!

Eddie · Married on 05/19/2018

Jordan and Blue White Photos booths is absolutely amazing! Everytime I seen them at an event I get beyond excited. Jordan and the sharp looking worker guy who is always with him at many events is always a joy and very very pleasant! I had the privilege to have Blue White Photo Booths at my wedding in May 19th. The best part about that is he was willing to travel to a different state just to make my wedding day more of a special day than it already was going to be. My Beautiful Wife and I couldn’t of been anymore happier. Look no further for a photo booth because Blue White Photo Booths is the best one around!

Kelley · Married on 05/19/2018

I have been using Blue White Photo Booths for years and they have never disappointed.

Julia · Married on 03/26/2018

I had such a great experience using Blue White Photo Booth's for my sorority's formal. It was a huge hit and with such a great variety of props that everyone loved. I will definitely be using their service again in the future!!

Carli · Married on 10/21/2017

Friendly and Fun! Great props:)

J · Married on 08/05/2017

Very great photobooth company!!! Very responsive, arrived on time and the props were amazing and so fun!! Would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Amy · Married on 07/01/2017

Blue White Photo Booth did an AMAZING job at our wedding reception, he was there on time, the set up was very neat and organized and everyone RAVED about the photo booth and how much fun it was. I laugh each time I look at the book that was created and I even ordered ALL the photos that were taken! I highly recommend Blue White Photo for any occasion!!

Christy · Married on 06/10/2017

Blue White Photo Booths was AMAZING! They were incredibly responsive in the beginning. We had some last minute time changes and they were incredibly accommodating! Props were wonderful. The album we received at the end was so much fun! We also received a link and a thumb drive with all of the pictures taken. Would highly recommend!

Lori · Married on 06/03/2017

We would highly recommend Blue White Photos Booths. Jordan did an excellent job for our daughter's 6/3/17 wedding. Very accomendating, professional, many props. Our guests had a wonderful time.
    LL

A · Married on 05/06/2017

Jordan and his associate were wonderful to work with! They delivered a great product that everyone loved!

Abby · Married on 12/31/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Blue White Photo Booths! We actually booked just a couple weeks before our wedding because we decided we really wanted a photo booth and the process was so painless! This is a great way to have a unique guestbook and messages from all of your guests. Blue White Photo booth makes sure they get everyone to sign the book. They also bring all the props and everything needed. The attendant was great and even took a facebook live video for us of our midnight toast! 100% recommend!

Genia · Married on 10/15/2016

Awesome job would recommend to any one. My guests love the idea and I have a lot of great pictures! Thanks so much to Blue White Photo Booths!

Jon · Married on 09/25/2016

Blue White Photo Booths is a blast and everyone really enjoyed it! The prop selection is fantastic and there are a lot of frame options to choose from! Also, there is always someone manning the booth in case anything goes wrong. Overall this is a great photo booth!

Tara · Married on 07/30/2016

Jordan and his team were awesome at our wedding. I've seen a lot of photo booths at weddings, and this was by far the best - the best props, set up, digital quality, space in the booth, on-site service, guest book, custom strips, prints, digital files, etc! They also provided awesome uplighting for our wedding as well which was a great add-on that we had not thought of. Can't say enough good things. Highly recommend.

Cassie · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband and I are so happy we decided to have a Photo Booth at our wedding. Our guests had so much fun and it was a perfect keepsake from our reception! It is clear from all of the pictures that our guests had an awesome time. The props were so much fun! The pictures were an incredible quality and printed so quickly. Our guests also really liked the fact that they could get an electronic copy of their pictures too! My favorite part was our guestbook! Our guests were able to place their pictures directly into our scrapbook and leave a message. The staff at Blue White had everything set up and ready to go! They were incredible to work with as we planned for the wedding. Jordan was amazing and so patient as he accommodated every request I had in creating a custom photo strip for our event! I am so happy we used Blue White Photo Booths and I highly recommend them for any event!

Dan · Married on 05/21/2016

Best Photo Booth service in town! They also have the best props and social media technology compared to anyone else! All of the guests had such a good time in the booth and we will hire Blue White Photo Booths again in the future! Worth the Money!

Laurie · Married on 04/30/2016

Blue White Photo Booths were a great addition to our annual fund raising event. The service was superior, the quality of work was outstanding. Great communication before the event and all ran very smoothly. Jordan knows how to keep his customers happy and we loved having him! Thanks from The Arc of Centre County!

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Blue White Photo Booths. They are very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them for any event or function!

Leah · Married on 12/12/2015

Our 3rd year using BWPB, wow! Thanks again for the great photos at our holiday party! Love your company!

Jareida · Married on 11/07/2015

This is one of the best photo booths I have seen by far! Great selection of props, backgrounds that match with your big day, and very professional workers. It's something everyone will enjoy! :) Keep up the good work!

Brandi · Married on 07/25/2015

I highly recommend Blue White Photobooths for weddings in the State College, PA area. They did such a great job coordinating with us prior to the wedding, even though I was planning long distance from Colorado. It was so easy to email back and forth with them to provide information that they needed to get the job done. When I asked to adjust one of the photostrip designs to accommodate our wedding colors, they were able to customize the design so it fit what we wanted perfectly! The day of the wedding, we didn’t have to worry about anything- the photobooth was setup on time, looked great and was run flawlessly! I had SO many comments throughout the reception and after the wedding saying how much fun the photobooth was and how excited all the guests were to be able to keep their photos. My husband and I love our guestbook with all of the photostrips from the guests- it is a truly unique wedding keepsake that will always make us laugh!

If you are looking for a Photobooth that is easy to work with, affordable and super fun, Blue White Photobooths is the one to choose! They were an excellent addition to our wedding and worth every penny J

Gina · Married on 07/24/2015

BWPB are awesome! So many props so much fun. He was flexible enough at the last minute we had to change days for our kids carnival and he still came so professional so polite. The best.