Blue Sky Photography Reviews

18 Reviews for Blue Sky Photography

• Richard

Richard · Married on 03/23/2019

Stunnung Pictures!

My sister and I both had Jacek photograph our weddings. He is a wonderful artist who does whatever he can to capture all the important moments. We had an engagement session included in our package and, from those photos, he created a guest book for the wedding. Jacek listened to our requests and made sure that the pictures were personal to us and our relationship. He gets to know his clients and he wants to be sure each and every picture tells part of your story. He's very frirndly, easy to work with, and his pictures are absolutely stunning!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Andy · Married on 10/13/2017

Jacek was recommended to us from a friend, and we would easily recommend him to anyone!

He was very professional to work with, and was really attentive to our desires. On the wedding day, he was very organized about timing for pictures, and though he was efficient and offered solid direction, it didn't feel pushy by any means. And his pictures are fantastic. He has such a creative eye, and even though we've only seen a brief preview, they are stunning. I'm sure the rest will be incredible as well.

If you are getting married in the Milwaukee area, you absolutely need to hire Blue Sky for your photography needs!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2016

I wish I had more stars. Jacek is the best! He loves what he does, he takes care of his clients, and will go above and beyond the extra mile to get absolutely beautiful photos. Super flexible - he CARES about what you want on your day and will work with your ideas and make them AWESOME Photos. Thank you Jacek!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Jacek was our favorite vendor of all of the vendors we worked with for our wedding. Working with him was great and our pictures are fantastic. My husband and I live in Minnesota but traveled back to our home state of Wisconsin for our wedding. Jacek was great about meeting with us in the short windows of time we had while visiting home. He even shot our engagement session in Minnesota while visiting his son at college in the Twin Cities and didn't charge us for the travel since he was coming up anyways. His son Matt was his second shooter at our wedding. Many of our guests commented to us on how engaging, unobtrusive, and omnipresent our photographers were. We were incredibly happy with every aspect of Jacek's service.

Sent on 08/28/2014

BOOK THIS TEAM NOW!!! Jacek and his team came recommended from a friend, and we are SO happy we booked him! He is fun, energetic, and has an eye for the perfect backdrop and the perfect pose. We had him take our engagement photos, and at that time, we knew we had made the right choice. It was a snowy, cold day, and he was covered in snow from getting the perfect shots by the time we were done! His assistant Jen was awesome, too ... they work so well together! At the end of our wedding night, my husband actually said, "I'm gonna miss working with him!" Thank goodness he lives only a few miles from us ... we'll be getting together with him sometime soon!! :)

Sent on 05/11/2014

Jacek and his team were amazing. They took great photo's and captured so many moments we couldn't see. We love his work, he is very easy and fun to work with. He did our engagement session as well, and those photos turned out great too! We couldn't have asked for more.

Rebecca & Ryan

Sent on 12/13/2013

Kate · Married on 10/20/2012

Jacek of Blue Sky Photography is amazing! His shots are great and he is so easy to work with. Taking pictures with him was a blast!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Jenn · Married on 06/04/2012

Jacek and his wife, Anna, were amazing to work with. Completely aside from being incredible photographers, they were patient with me, fun to work with, and honestly cared about Nate and I. I trusted them completely to get the pictures I wanted and they did that and beyond. Each and every one of the 962 pictures are gorgeous. They captured our wedding day in such a way that I can re-live our best day ever whenever I want, every moment is captured perfectly. We can't wait to have a reason to work with them again!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Everything was wonderful! He captured all the special moments to our special day!! We were so happy that we chose Blue Sky Photography!! Everything turned out wonderful! He was very flexible with us and worked with us to get what we wanted. I would Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Joanne · Married on 06/19/2011

I can't say enough good things about Jacek and his wife, Anna. From the moment we met them, we found them to be SO easy to talk to and work with. Jacek believes in getting to know a couple before their wedding so that everyone knows how to work together on the big day, and that made it feel as if we were dealing with an old friend on the day of the wedding. His sense of humor and laid-back style made everyone feel comfortable - we received so many compliments from our guests about how much fun he was! His photography is beautiful beyond compare, and his prices are tremendously reasonable. We would recommend him to EVERYONE!!!

Sent on 06/29/2011

J · Married on 02/12/2011

Jacek and Anna of Blue Sky Photography were amazing to work with. I highly recommend them. At the onset, Jacek took the time to walk us through the process and outlined what to expect. Jacek gave us pointers/tips that really resonated in our photos. We received many compliments on our wedding photos from family and friends. Jacek strives hard and succeeds at capturing every important aspect of your special day. The attention to detail while touching up our photo was outstanding. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 04/07/2012

Marcy · Married on 01/22/2011

My husband and I were beyond happy with Blue Sky Photography. We have received so many compliments on our wedding pictures, and we couldn’t be happier ourselves. Jacek (the photographer) is a kind, enthusiastic person who we truly enjoyed working with. He was always extremely quick to respond to any of my phone calls or emails, and always took his time answering any question I had. (He even kept me updated after the wedding about the progress of our pictures and sent us “sneak peaks”- without me even asking!!) As for the quality of our pictures- AMAZING! He took so many pictures and went through every single one, touching up any picture that needed it, and truly made each picture perfect. Pictures are the one part of your wedding that will last forever, and I can say with extreme confidence that Blue Sky Photography will magically capture every important aspect of your special day!!

Sent on 08/29/2011

Mindy · Married on 10/02/2010

Blue Sky photography did an amazing job, the pictures were exactly what I wanted! I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/02/2011

KRISTIN · Married on 09/17/2010

Blue Sky photography was very reasonable in price compared to many other options in our area. We live in Sturtevant and most of the photographers by us were overpriced. Blue Sky has great quality, the photographer is willing to meet wherever needed. He gives you advice on what may be a good location for pictures, and captures different and unique shots. We also feel that we created a very good bond with our photographer by meeting in person, having an engagement session to get a feel how he works, and very funny personality. He is very laid back but also professional. And because of all the great shots, we did not feel the need to book a videographer. THANK YOU BLUE SKY FOR GREAT MEMORIES WE CAN LOOK BACK ON!!

Sent on 05/27/2011

Melissa · Married on 03/20/2010

I had the pleasure of working with Jacek on a couple of occasions with our engagement photo session as well as our wedding day. After changing the wedding date last minute Blue Sky photography was 100% willing to work with me on our change. Before our wedding Jacek was always available to help me make the decisions we needed for the overall look of our photographs and to help me figure out the logisitics of the day when it arrived. I would definitely recommend Blue Sky photography to anyone in the future. Their work is artistic and would fit perfectly with any brides tastes as well as budget.

Sent on 12/09/2010

Dana · Married on 01/16/2010

Blue Sky Photography was great to work with!! I would most definitely use them again in the future!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Jacek is incredibly talented and listened to what we wanted with our wedding photography package. He created a custom package for us based on our wants and needs. He delivered on all aspects before, during, and after the wedding, quickly turned around our photos, and kept us on track (time-wise) on our wedding day. He did an amazing job overall and we have received many positive comments from our friends and family after viewing his pictures.

Sent on 02/17/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2012

Jacek and his wife, Anna, were fantastic to work with. They were really easy to communicate with, and very professional. Most importantly, Jacek really captured all the love and joy from our wedding day! His packages were equal or less expensive than any other photographers we looked at. We couldn't have been happier with Blue Sky, and would definitely recommend their services.

Sent on 10/08/2012