103 Reviews for Blue Ridge Floral Design

Altar Decor (6)
Non-Floral (6)
Chuppah Decor (2)
103 Blue Ridge Floral Design Reviews

Amy Webb from Blue Ridge Florals made all of our design dreams come true! I am admittedly NOT a flower person - I don't know anything about them, I don't have a green thumb - but I know what color combinations I like, and what I wanted the overall aesthetic to look like. I provided Amy with some images, a description of what I was imagining, and she brought it all to life. She has a great vision, and is open to feedback if something she recommends at first doesn't feel right. I was absolutely blown away when I saw the ballroom, ceremony site, and all of the bouquets - she exceeded by expectations by far, and was worth every penny.

Photo for Blue Ridge Floral Design Review - bridal bouquet - Rachel May Photography
Photo for Blue Ridge Floral Design Review - Rachel May Photography
Photo for Blue Ridge Floral Design Review - Bridesmaid Bouquets - Rachel May Photography
Profile Picture Sara, 11/18/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Amy is nothing short of amazing. She was recommended to me by my wedding planner and wow -
am I happy that we chose to go with her! I do not have a lot of knowledge about florals but I knew what I liked and didn't like from things I had seen. I showed Amy pictures and we had a great discussion. She showed me some ideas that she had and I trusted her with the rest. Amy's work was even more beautiful than I could have dreamed! Tons of flowers for a reasonable price. Brides, Amy is your gal!

Photos
Profile Picture Loren, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Amy did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. I didn't have anything specific in mind, and have no real knowledge of flowers, so was kind of floundering at the start. She was responsive, reassuring, and happy to work with little more direction than knowing the venue, my dress, and my request that "I want it to look pretty." She took everything into her hands and built arrangements that perfectly suited our occasion, while also relieving me of the stress of additional decisions I didn't want to or know how to make. I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amy at Blue Ridge Floral is amazing! From the start she knew exactly what I wanted and I instantly felt confident that she could fulfill my expectations. And she exceeded them! I loved the flowers at my wedding. They were honestly the most beautiful and fresh flowers I have ever seen. She is the best and I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

cannot say enough things about Amy and her husband. As other have said, Amy has a passion for what she does and it really comes through. She truly brought my vision to life with more flowers than I could have imagined! Thank you so much for everything! I promise you will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lana, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Amy Webb creates stunning art. I found her through my venue’s glowing recommendation and liked what I saw on her website. I gave her a vague outline for what I had in mind for my winter wedding and asked her to run with it, which was one of the best decisions I made during my planning process. A true pro, she was a fountain of good ideas, all of which she ran by me before implementing. She delivered pieces that created the exact feel of what I was looking for. She also rented us lanterns and hurricane lamps for all the centerpieces she made, which were better quality than of my other options. On the fly, she changed her original plan for the mantelpiece decor into a petal-strewn, lantern lit ceremony aisle to accommodate the venue’s existing decor. She also stayed late on the day of my wedding waiting for my cake (which was late) so she could make the decorations for it. She was a joy to work with and the results were gorgeous.

Profile Picture Julia, 12/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Amy Webb is amazing! Everything she did was absolutely stunning! I gave her a general idea of what I wanted for my winter wedding, and she knocked it out of the park. Amy is also super nice and she genuinely wants to make sure you are happy with the outcome. I am still receiving compliments on the flowers almost a month after my wedding. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Profile Picture Allison, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We loved working with Amy and her team at Blue Ridge Floral Design. Amy was attentive to our every need, want, and most importantly, budget. Her and her team went above and beyond to ensure that the florals for our ceremony and reception were not only beautiful, but exceptional. All of our guests commented on how gorgeous our venue was - in large part to Amy, her team, and their gorgeous florals and candelabras (Amy's suggestion). We cannot recommend Blue Ridge Floral Design enough.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amy has such a love and a true talent for what she does! I couldn't bare to wait until after our honeymoon to email her and thank her and tell her how in love with her work we were. I couldn't stop thinking about her flawless execution of our vision. It was magical and we were completely BLOWN away by her elegant touch. The candles and table runners made our tables come to life!! Everyone kept complimenting Amy's arrangements and all of our bouquets! It was tastefully done and we appreciated her attention to detail... all while staying within our budget! It was just the look we were going for! We will forever remember and be grateful for her work on our special day!

Profile Picture Bridgid, 11/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Incredible doesn't begin to describe Amy and her team! I sent various florists my vision boards for the color palette, floral arrangement ideas, overall esthetic and they all came back about 2-3 times more expensive than Amy, plus Amy was very responsive (I got barrel arrangements, seating row florals, hanging ladder over head table, endless centerpieces, candles, table runner, rehearsal dinner florals, boutonnieres, bouquets etc. - basically, I got everything you could and she pulled this off effortlessly). She is easy going, knows exactly what she's doing etc. You have to trust in her ability to go with a color palette and idea and turn it into something more beautiful than you yourself could imagine or even better than those Pinterest photos!! Scoop this team right up if you're in the Charlottesville area as I could see this hidden gem becoming almost impossible to book once our wedding photos are posted, no joke!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/22/16, 16 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Amy is incredible at what she does! She has an impeccable eye for beauty and delivered the most magnificent flowers for our wedding. I was stunned by the gorgeous bouquets for my bridesmaids and I, and they photographed beautifully! Then, she made lovely pew hangers to spruce up our ceremony, which were re-purposed for our gorgeous reception. These were all beautiful, but when I entered the reception my jaw hit the floor!! I could not believe how well she captured my vision and how STUNNING her arrangements were. They totally made the venue. On top of the incredible service, she was very attentive to my budget and an absolute joy to work with. I would recommend Amy over and over!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amy Webb is a superstar! From the very beginning when I requested rate quotes, to my initial meeting with her, to our fabulous wedding day, she has been professional, kind, caring, and creative. She has been wonderful with giving advice on my ideas and helping to keep me straight. She has fabulous suggestions, and is very easy to work with. She is very open to your own ideas and helps you with envisioning your perfect wedding. She takes your photo ideas and creates your own special, wonderful floral look. I knew i wanted lots of garden roses, and blush and ivory and white florals. I will say that I expected one thing, but when I snuck in to my reception area during cocktail hour to see the room before it was filled with guests, I was totally FLOORED. Amazing, beautiful, HUGE, filling-up the room, gorgeous floral displays, each perfectly arranged. At the Trump Winery Pavilion, it is difficult to make the room look "filled," but she did it! We had 6 tall and 6 low arrangements, and with my blush, ivory and gold color scheme she suggested gold compotes for my low displays--GORGEOUS. She put beautiful stem roses within the base of the tall vases. I think there were over 80 roses in my tall displays, and even some peonies mixed in. I truly thought she had mixed up my wedding with someone else's, as the displays were much, much more than I expected. Truly magnificent. I wanted a "blingy" wedding trim wrapped around my bouquet, and she was very helpful with that. It turned out gorgeous, and the pink O"hara roses were incredible and added a beautiful pop of color. My bridesmaids' bouquets and other personal flowers were incredibly beautiful as well. All of my guests could not believe how fabulous my flowers were. They said it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and most mentioned the flowers. Thank you so much, Amy. You are truly an artist, truly a professional, and a wonderful, kind, caring lady. I have so very much enjoyed working with you, and all was PERFECT.

Profile Picture Kate, 6/25/16, 15 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

I can not thank Amy and her team enough! I was an out of town bride with a very specific vision and Amy truly went above and beyond to make my day perfect and stress free! She was a dream to work with and made the day truly magical!!

Profile Picture Angie, 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Amy is AMAZING. I am a total flower girl with big dreams, and Amy delivered incredible masterpieces for all of our flowers. She really looked at my inspiration board and understood my vision. I love that she took the time to meet with us in person as well, so we could talk flowers and look at vases. There was one hiccup when she received an accent flower in a different color than we'd planned (royal purple instead of burgundy) and she was 100% on top of working with me to make adjustments. You will not regret choosing Blue Ridge Floral -- it's totally worth it!!

Profile Picture Holly, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

Amy and her team absolutely knocked it out of the park for our wedding. We worked with her for almost a year on planning the perfect arrangements to highlight the design of the wedding. It may be easier to explain the reaction when guests walked into our reception room, gasps, and awe were the overwhelming response. We asked for drama and over the top florals and she did it, beyond expectation. Amy was always willing to think outside the box and communicate ideas, all while being one of the most lovely people we have met. We used multiple spaces in our venue and Amy delivered a cohesive design with each room having a completely different look. Seeing her work on other events, she truly is an artist who can take your ideas, wishes, and dreams and make them come true. Thank you Amy, we cannot thank you enough!

Profile Picture Patrick , 4/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

I'd selected Amy from recommendations from friends, online reviews, and a coordinator's list. She was exactly as billed: very enthusiastic, experienced, and *extremely* willing to work within a budget. I met with her in person twice, as well as lots of emails. She made a strong effort to get exactly what my vision was, asking questions I wouldn't have thought of and offering lots of good suggestions.
On the day of, everything looks beautiful and she'd gone even above the stretching she'd already done with our budget. Given that flowers were high on my priority list but we were so constrained, I couldn't have been happier. Things looked just as I'd asked for, which was sort of unique in asking to combine herbs with garden roses, peonies and some lush greens. Flowers held up beautifully despite the extended period in outdoor heat and looked great.
Overall I cannot stress the importance of having a reliable, professional vendor. Amy was incredibly helpful and so thoughtful in her execution, and that meant even more knowing that she has some of the biggest corporate contracts in town--she clearly treats every person as special.

Profile Picture Angie, 4/16/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Amy was a pleasure to work with and the flowers she created for the wedding were lovely. Several people commented that they had never seen bouquets that were so beautiful or been to a prettier wedding. Amy's arrangements fit perfectly with the venue and gave exactly the "look and feel" we were aiming for. I would recommend Amy and Blue Ridge Floral to anyone in the Charlottesville area who loves beautiful flowers.

Profile Picture User5637753, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I cannot say enough about Amy and her team. They took my vision and perfectly executed it. I was in the bridal loft at the venue when the floral arrangements were arriving and I teared up as Amy was coming in with the beautiful arrangements. She perfectly achieved the Italian countryside look in all of the décor- from the bouquets, to the table arrangements, to the doorway arch décor framing the hillside where we got married- everything was beautiful (so beautiful in fact- that guests to the vineyard that day were using Amy's décor for photo ops before the ceremony). Amy even decorated the cake with beautiful organic blooms that far surpassed the beauty of any photo I had shown her. In a nutshell- she was perfect.

Working with Amy was also a dream- she was flexible, she could be reached by phone and email, and she constantly emailing me new ideas throughout the whole planning process. I am so lucky to have found her!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amy was a DREAM to work with! She was extremely helpful throughout the planning process and really worked her magic to bring our ceremony and reception to life. The centerpieces and bouquets were gorgeous! We got so many compliments from friends and family. I can't thank Amy enough for all she did. Highly, highly recommend! Best. Florist. Ever.

Profile Picture Annie, 9/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amy was a joy to work with. I'm not a creative person so I came to her with some colors and a few pictures and she transformed it into something amazing! She was prompt with emails, invited us to her home for a sit down, and was on time the day of the wedding. I didn't have to worry about a thing with her team.

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amy was such a wonderful florist! I didn't have an incredibly specific vision when it came to my wedding flowers. In our first meeting, Amy really helped me determine what would look best based on the time of year we were getting married and the natural setting of our venue. I gave her a few ideas of what colors I liked most and she was able to create so many beautiful arrangements based on that. From our table centerpieces (plus a few extra little touches like vases and candles), to our bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony aisle arrangements, and even our flower girl's little flower halo, every arrangement was just beautiful. I received so many compliments from family and friends on our wedding day. I couldn't have been happier with Amy's services. You can completely trust her expertise, and if you end up working with her, you won't have to stress about your wedding flowers one bit!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amy was absolutely wonderful! She was easy to work with. She quickly grasped the look we wanted for our rehearsal dinner for 56 people and delivered an ambiance that exceeded our expectations. She was always prompt and never flustered. We highly recommend Blue Ridge Floral Design for any and all decorating needs you have in the Charlottesville, Va area

Profile Picture Carol, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We absolutely loved the work Amy did for our wedding! I wanted a slightly different take for my table centerpieces - something nature-y that evoked a forest and/or stream rather than a traditional floral arrangement. Amy came up with a stunning design that was gorgeous and elegant and exactly what I had in mind. We worked together to choose the types of flowers and other elements to achieve the desired look while keeping within a more restricted budget. We generally deferred to her professional opinion on things but she was very receptive to our ideas. I gave her an inspirational picture of a bouquet that I liked and she totally nailed it! On the day of the wedding she was setting things up herself at the venue and seemed to have it all under control. In the end I had my dream wedding for a very reasonable cost. I can't recommend Blue Ridge Floral Design highly enough!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Without a doubt, Amy Webb and her staff at Blue Ridge Floral Design singularly made our daughter’s wedding a truly magical experience. From the moment I met her and described my vision, Amy was excited, engaged and energized to create exactly what only my mind could see. She listened intently, questioned appropriately and spent countless hours sourcing both the iron centerpieces and the natural elements that made the end result so spectacular. It quite literally took my breath away when I stepped into the venue. Amy and her entire staff gave 110 percent and worked tirelessly and cheerfully to make my vision come to life – no easy feat since I requested many hanging lanterns and preferred to use real candles…and lots of them! Amy achieved a “million dollar” look for an incredibly reasonable price – something my husband definitely admired. I have rarely met anyone with Amy’s dedication and who seems to derive such personal joy from a job well done. It was my greatest pleasure to have the opportunity to work with Amy. She is a jewel.

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amy Webb at Blue Ridge Floral is a dream to work with and such a talented florist! She really listens to what you want and works very hard to make it happen! Amy respects your budget and wants to make sure you are a happy customer.
Our wedding flowers were so beautiful and all our guests could not stop talking about them! I really wanted peonies in my wedding flowers and even though peonies are hard to find in late June, Amy was able to find them and incorporated them perfectly into our arrangements/bouquets! She is easy going and would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews