Blue Ridge Floral Design Reviews

Blue Ridge Floral Design 6
Blue Ridge Floral Design 7

Ashley Hart · Married on 06/22/2019

Breathtaking arrangements!

My husband and I had the privilege and honor of working with Amy of Blue Ridge Floral Design for our wedding in June. When we first met with Amy a year before our wedding, I shared with her that my favorite flower was the White Mountain Lily, and that my overall vision for the wedding was timeless, classic, and a twist of modern. I envisioned lots of white flowers and greenery. However, I really didn’t have any pictures to back up how exactly I wanted it to look.

Well, Amy took my VERY basic description and made it a breathtaking, unforgettable masterpiece. When I walked into the venue on the afternoon of our wedding, her creations took my breath away. She knew exactly what flowers to use to complement the white lilies, and the bouquets, centerpieces, arbor, and aisle decorations beautifully accentuated the ceremony and reception spaces in a very natural way. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Amy and her team for our wedding, and would HIGHLY recommend her to any couples planning their wedding!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Christina · Married on 04/27/2019

Stunning florals!!!

Amy from Blue Ridge Floral Design was lovely to work with. I told her I wanted to have all local in season flowers for my spring wedding and what she creating was absolutely stunning. It was spring come to life in our ballroom! I have had countless compliments from not only guests but also all the other vendors that were at the wedding. I could not have imagined more beautiful arrangements!! We highly recommend her for whatever event you need flowers for.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Morgan and Tommy

Morgan · Married on 03/30/2019

Truly the best of the best!!

Our wedding would not have been as beautiful without the brilliance of Amy’s work. Amy is the best and an absolute master of her craft. She knew exactly what flowers we wanted just by how our wedding planner explained our vision. She knew what flowers were in season and which flowers could replace ones that we wanted that weren’t in season.
    At one point we changed our vision and Amy stepped in and adapted immediately. She kept in touch with us until she was confident that everything was exactly what we wanted to the last petal.
    The venue we picked was already outside and we didn’t want to take away from the natural beauty with too much. Amy found the perfect balance and her flowers truly accentuated the surroundings.
    Finally the bouquets!! When I saw my maid of honor’s bouquet I thought it was mine! It was gorgeous and so detailed. So when I got mine, I was overwhelmed! It was absolutely breathtaking. I loved it so much I had it preserved and framed.
    My day would not have been the same without Amy’s beautiful work!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Blue Ridge Floral Design 8
    Blue Ridge Floral Design 9
    Blue Ridge Floral Design 10
    Blue Ridge Floral Design 11
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing and magical!

What Amy and her team made was so unbelievably beautiful and added such magic, elegance, and whimsy to my wedding day and I cannot thank them enough.

I literally cried while finally taking my bouquet apart to attempt to preserve it. In fact, we didn't do a bouquet toss because I thought they were too gorgeous to toss 😂

I will forever recommend her services to anyone having a wedding or special event in the future - I am so glad we trusted Blue Ridge Floral Design and her vision for the space. The day would not have been nearly as magical without her, her team, and her drop-dead gorgeous florals (and poplar, too!).

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda Eisner · Married on 11/04/2018

Stunning florals

Amy exceeded my expectations with her gorgeous floral designs. I was a bride with some really big wedding-flower dreams, and she made those dreams a reality. From the gorgeous head-table garland dripping with flowers, to the stunning floral over hang, to our Chuppah covered in roses, hydrangeas and greenery, Amy blew me away. She really listened to what I wanted and worked extremely hard to make it happen.

Throughout wedding planning, Amy was so flexible and easy-going. I changed most of what I wanted a few months before the wedding and Amy easily went with the changes!

Amy is a kind, genuine, and truly talented person. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who wants gorgeous, statement-making florals at their wedding.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Katy · Married on 07/14/2018

Absolutely beautiful and just what I envisioned!

Amy is amazing and her vision was right on point with mine fro my flowers and centerpieces for my July 2018 wedding at Mount Ida! She had been at this particular venue before so she knew what was needed to make it look elegant yet simple, and was great to work with from our first phone call conversation to picking out lantern centerpieces at her home, to being handed our bouquets by Amy personally, then seeing all the beautiful arrangements set up at our wedding; surreal fairytale! Received so many compliments about her floral designs and requests to take some of the arrangements home with them. It was truly a privilege and a blessing to have had the opportunity to work with Amy and have her apart of our special day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Karen · Married on 03/24/2018

Amy and her team at Blue Ridge Florals are truly a team to be celebrated. She was an absolute pleasure to work with for my March 2018 wedding at Pippin Hill and I was so amazed by her talent. Seeing everything come to life was such a treat! From the moment I met Amy I knew I could trust her and felt that she was genuinely interested in bringing my wedding dreams to life through the flowers. My mother in law and I had such a lovely time working with her and getting to know her - we used Blue Ridge for both the rehearsal dinner AND the wedding. Two completely different styles, BOTH incredible. On our wedding day everything from the bouquets to the arbor to the centerpieces and beyond was absolutely perfect - no exaggeration. With minimal knowledge of florals on my own, Amy was able to interpret my style and create a floral theme that was just exactly right. I'm so glad to have found Amy through our wedding planning process, I plan to work with her for many years to come. I cannot recommend her enough. A++!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Sara · Married on 11/18/2017

Amy Webb from Blue Ridge Florals made all of our design dreams come true! I am admittedly NOT a flower person - I don't know anything about them, I don't have a green thumb - but I know what color combinations I like, and what I wanted the overall aesthetic to look like. I provided Amy with some images, a description of what I was imagining, and she brought it all to life. She has a great vision, and is open to feedback if something she recommends at first doesn't feel right. I was absolutely blown away when I saw the ballroom, ceremony site, and all of the bouquets - she exceeded by expectations by far, and was worth every penny.

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Blue Ridge Floral Design 12
    Blue Ridge Floral Design 13
    Blue Ridge Floral Design 14

Loren · Married on 10/14/2017

Amy is nothing short of amazing. She was recommended to me by my wedding planner and wow -
    am I happy that we chose to go with her! I do not have a lot of knowledge about florals but I knew what I liked and didn't like from things I had seen. I showed Amy pictures and we had a great discussion. She showed me some ideas that she had and I trusted her with the rest. Amy's work was even more beautiful than I could have dreamed! Tons of flowers for a reasonable price. Brides, Amy is your gal!

Sent on 12/19/2017
    Blue Ridge Floral Design 23
    Blue Ridge Floral Design 24

Kat · Married on 10/09/2017

Amazing flowers

Working with Amy was a dream. I gave her a general idea of what I wanted for flowers, and she went above and beyond what I expected. The flowers were GORGEOUS, and I was getting compliments all night. She also did flowers for our rehearsal dinner, and those were fantastic as well. Everyone wanted to take the flowers home afterwards.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2017

Amy did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. I didn't have anything specific in mind, and have no real knowledge of flowers, so was kind of floundering at the start. She was responsive, reassuring, and happy to work with little more direction than knowing the venue, my dress, and my request that "I want it to look pretty." She took everything into her hands and built arrangements that perfectly suited our occasion, while also relieving me of the stress of additional decisions I didn't want to or know how to make. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Cheryl · Married on 07/29/2017

Amy at Blue Ridge Floral is amazing! From the start she knew exactly what I wanted and I instantly felt confident that she could fulfill my expectations. And she exceeded them! I loved the flowers at my wedding. They were honestly the most beautiful and fresh flowers I have ever seen. She is the best and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Lana · Married on 05/06/2017

cannot say enough things about Amy and her husband. As other have said, Amy has a passion for what she does and it really comes through. She truly brought my vision to life with more flowers than I could have imagined! Thank you so much for everything! I promise you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Julia · Married on 12/30/2016

Amy Webb creates stunning art. I found her through my venue’s glowing recommendation and liked what I saw on her website. I gave her a vague outline for what I had in mind for my winter wedding and asked her to run with it, which was one of the best decisions I made during my planning process. A true pro, she was a fountain of good ideas, all of which she ran by me before implementing. She delivered pieces that created the exact feel of what I was looking for. She also rented us lanterns and hurricane lamps for all the centerpieces she made, which were better quality than of my other options. On the fly, she changed her original plan for the mantelpiece decor into a petal-strewn, lantern lit ceremony aisle to accommodate the venue’s existing decor. She also stayed late on the day of my wedding waiting for my cake (which was late) so she could make the decorations for it. She was a joy to work with and the results were gorgeous.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Allison · Married on 12/10/2016

Amy Webb is amazing! Everything she did was absolutely stunning! I gave her a general idea of what I wanted for my winter wedding, and she knocked it out of the park. Amy is also super nice and she genuinely wants to make sure you are happy with the outcome. I am still receiving compliments on the flowers almost a month after my wedding. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2016

We loved working with Amy and her team at Blue Ridge Floral Design. Amy was attentive to our every need, want, and most importantly, budget. Her and her team went above and beyond to ensure that the florals for our ceremony and reception were not only beautiful, but exceptional. All of our guests commented on how gorgeous our venue was - in large part to Amy, her team, and their gorgeous florals and candelabras (Amy's suggestion). We cannot recommend Blue Ridge Floral Design enough.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Bridgid · Married on 11/04/2016

Amy has such a love and a true talent for what she does! I couldn't bare to wait until after our honeymoon to email her and thank her and tell her how in love with her work we were. I couldn't stop thinking about her flawless execution of our vision. It was magical and we were completely BLOWN away by her elegant touch. The candles and table runners made our tables come to life!! Everyone kept complimenting Amy's arrangements and all of our bouquets! It was tastefully done and we appreciated her attention to detail... all while staying within our budget! It was just the look we were going for! We will forever remember and be grateful for her work on our special day!

Sent on 11/18/2016
  • Britt

Brittany · Married on 10/22/2016

Incredible doesn't begin to describe Amy and her team! I sent various florists my vision boards for the color palette, floral arrangement ideas, overall esthetic and they all came back about 2-3 times more expensive than Amy, plus Amy was very responsive (I got barrel arrangements, seating row florals, hanging ladder over head table, endless centerpieces, candles, table runner, rehearsal dinner florals, boutonnieres, bouquets etc. - basically, I got everything you could and she pulled this off effortlessly). She is easy going, knows exactly what she's doing etc. You have to trust in her ability to go with a color palette and idea and turn it into something more beautiful than you yourself could imagine or even better than those Pinterest photos!! Scoop this team right up if you're in the Charlottesville area as I could see this hidden gem becoming almost impossible to book once our wedding photos are posted, no joke!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Amy Webb is a superstar! From the very beginning when I requested rate quotes, to my initial meeting with her, to our fabulous wedding day, she has been professional, kind, caring, and creative. She has been wonderful with giving advice on my ideas and helping to keep me straight. She has fabulous suggestions, and is very easy to work with. She is very open to your own ideas and helps you with envisioning your perfect wedding. She takes your photo ideas and creates your own special, wonderful floral look. I knew i wanted lots of garden roses, and blush and ivory and white florals. I will say that I expected one thing, but when I snuck in to my reception area during cocktail hour to see the room before it was filled with guests, I was totally FLOORED. Amazing, beautiful, HUGE, filling-up the room, gorgeous floral displays, each perfectly arranged. At the Trump Winery Pavilion, it is difficult to make the room look "filled," but she did it! We had 6 tall and 6 low arrangements, and with my blush, ivory and gold color scheme she suggested gold compotes for my low displays--GORGEOUS. She put beautiful stem roses within the base of the tall vases. I think there were over 80 roses in my tall displays, and even some peonies mixed in. I truly thought she had mixed up my wedding with someone else's, as the displays were much, much more than I expected. Truly magnificent. I wanted a "blingy" wedding trim wrapped around my bouquet, and she was very helpful with that. It turned out gorgeous, and the pink O"hara roses were incredible and added a beautiful pop of color. My bridesmaids' bouquets and other personal flowers were incredibly beautiful as well. All of my guests could not believe how fabulous my flowers were. They said it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and most mentioned the flowers. Thank you so much, Amy. You are truly an artist, truly a professional, and a wonderful, kind, caring lady. I have so very much enjoyed working with you, and all was PERFECT.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Angie · Married on 05/28/2016

I can not thank Amy and her team enough! I was an out of town bride with a very specific vision and Amy truly went above and beyond to make my day perfect and stress free! She was a dream to work with and made the day truly magical!! <3

Sent on 06/13/2016

Holly · Married on 05/21/2016

Amy is AMAZING. I am a total flower girl with big dreams, and Amy delivered incredible masterpieces for all of our flowers. She really looked at my inspiration board and understood my vision. I love that she took the time to meet with us in person as well, so we could talk flowers and look at vases. There was one hiccup when she received an accent flower in a different color than we'd planned (royal purple instead of burgundy) and she was 100% on top of working with me to make adjustments. You will not regret choosing Blue Ridge Floral -- it's totally worth it!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Patrick · Married on 04/30/2016

Amy and her team absolutely knocked it out of the park for our wedding. We worked with her for almost a year on planning the perfect arrangements to highlight the design of the wedding. It may be easier to explain the reaction when guests walked into our reception room, gasps, and awe were the overwhelming response. We asked for drama and over the top florals and she did it, beyond expectation. Amy was always willing to think outside the box and communicate ideas, all while being one of the most lovely people we have met. We used multiple spaces in our venue and Amy delivered a cohesive design with each room having a completely different look. Seeing her work on other events, she truly is an artist who can take your ideas, wishes, and dreams and make them come true. Thank you Amy, we cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Amy was a pleasure to work with and the flowers she created for the wedding were lovely. Several people commented that they had never seen bouquets that were so beautiful or been to a prettier wedding. Amy's arrangements fit perfectly with the venue and gave exactly the "look and feel" we were aiming for. I would recommend Amy and Blue Ridge Floral to anyone in the Charlottesville area who loves beautiful flowers.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Meaghan · Married on 10/10/2015

I cannot say enough about Amy and her team. They took my vision and perfectly executed it. I was in the bridal loft at the venue when the floral arrangements were arriving and I teared up as Amy was coming in with the beautiful arrangements. She perfectly achieved the Italian countryside look in all of the décor- from the bouquets, to the table arrangements, to the doorway arch décor framing the hillside where we got married- everything was beautiful (so beautiful in fact- that guests to the vineyard that day were using Amy's décor for photo ops before the ceremony). Amy even decorated the cake with beautiful organic blooms that far surpassed the beauty of any photo I had shown her. In a nutshell- she was perfect.

Working with Amy was also a dream- she was flexible, she could be reached by phone and email, and she constantly emailing me new ideas throughout the whole planning process. I am so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Annie · Married on 09/25/2015

Amy was a DREAM to work with! She was extremely helpful throughout the planning process and really worked her magic to bring our ceremony and reception to life. The centerpieces and bouquets were gorgeous! We got so many compliments from friends and family. I can't thank Amy enough for all she did. Highly, highly recommend! Best. Florist. Ever.

Sent on 10/13/2015