Blue Ridge Floral Design Reviews

116 Reviews for Blue Ridge Floral Design

• Mary

Mary Jane Snow · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Fabulous in every way!

It’s been over two months since the wedding and I’m still getting compliments about all the florals Amy designed for us. The UVA chapel was breathtaking. It was elegant, yet simple and the greenery complimented the chapel’s natural beauty. The bridal party flowers were absolutely beautiful. While everything that Amy and her team did for us was perfect, my favorite flowers were at the reception!! I was beyond amazed when I walked into the ballroom. The table arrangements, mantle and greenery over the door were even better than I could have hoped for. Stunning!!

Amy worked with me throughout the planning process. She helped me to stay within my budget and allowed me to contribute to the design ideas. She took my ideas and elevated them beyond what I could imagine. I’ll always remember the fabulous MOSS!! Blue Ridge Floral Design was a delight to work with from start to finish.

Sent on 03/25/2020

Christa · Married on 11/23/2019

Stunning Florals

Amy is truly THE BEST and provided flowers for both my rehearsal dinner and wedding! I am not a huge flower person and really had no idea where to even start. When I met with Amy and my planner, she immediately came up with great ideas for flowers that would be available in November. We were using a very unique color for our bridesmaid dresses and I sent Amy a swatch, hoping she could get something similar for pops of color in their bouquets. She offered to put together a sample bouquet and arrangement closer to time and exceeded all my expectations. When it came time for the wedding, I couldn't even believe how gorgeous the reception space looked and multiple of my bridesmaids (who are married!) said these were the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen. Amy is a pure joy to know and work with, you will not be disappointed hiring her!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Jordan · Married on 11/02/2019

Fairytale Flowers

Amy was amazing to work with. She is so kind and talented. She really listens to what you want for your bouquets, centerpieces, and other decorations and then executes it perfectly. When I first saw our reception room, I was blown away by how beautiful it was. Amy made it feel like we were walking into a real life fairytale. My favorite part were the gorgeous ladders hung above our head table and decorated with greenery and candles. It was stunning. People could not stop talking about how beautiful the room was and this was all thanks to Amy. I still can't get over how breathtaking it all was! I think the pictures speak for themselves here, just so lovely!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Ally · Married on 08/03/2019

Best florist!

We highly, highly recommend Blue Ridge Floral Design for your wedding flower needs. Amy was such a joy to work with. Wedding flowers were initially so intimidating to me (I knew very little about flowers, and so many choices/decisions!). After my first call with Amy, I knew I was in great hands – she immediately put me at ease.

What I loved about Amy: she is a fantastic listener. I gave very high-level guidance (I don’t like roses, I do like tulips and orchids, love greenery…), and she was able to translate my preferences into a ‘theme’: structured, white flowers with lots of loose greenery. Once we landed on that, I just let Amy take the creative reins, and boy did she crush it! Our guests were raving about the arbor and reception centerpieces.

Also, I have to call out the bouquet. I was so in love with it! Amy did an amazing job creating a beautiful, loose bouquet as I had requested, but also kept it ‘small’ enough where it didn’t overwhelm my petite frame. After the wedding, I took my bouquet with me on my honeymoon – I wasn’t ready to let it go!

Finally, Amy worked with my mother-in-law to create the coolest flower arrangements for our fly fishing-themed rehearsal dinner. Her arrangement in a fishing basket was so unique and beautiful! It was so creative and different from our day-of wedding flowers, which really shows the diversity of Amy’s talent. She can do it all!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Ashley Hart · Married on 06/22/2019

Breathtaking arrangements!

My husband and I had the privilege and honor of working with Amy of Blue Ridge Floral Design for our wedding in June. When we first met with Amy a year before our wedding, I shared with her that my favorite flower was the White Mountain Lily, and that my overall vision for the wedding was timeless, classic, and a twist of modern. I envisioned lots of white flowers and greenery. However, I really didn’t have any pictures to back up how exactly I wanted it to look.

Well, Amy took my VERY basic description and made it a breathtaking, unforgettable masterpiece. When I walked into the venue on the afternoon of our wedding, her creations took my breath away. She knew exactly what flowers to use to complement the white lilies, and the bouquets, centerpieces, arbor, and aisle decorations beautifully accentuated the ceremony and reception spaces in a very natural way. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Amy and her team for our wedding, and would HIGHLY recommend her to any couples planning their wedding!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Christina · Married on 04/27/2019

Stunning florals!!!

Amy from Blue Ridge Floral Design was lovely to work with. I told her I wanted to have all local in season flowers for my spring wedding and what she creating was absolutely stunning. It was spring come to life in our ballroom! I have had countless compliments from not only guests but also all the other vendors that were at the wedding. I could not have imagined more beautiful arrangements!! We highly recommend her for whatever event you need flowers for.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Morgan and Tommy

Morgan · Married on 03/30/2019

Truly the best of the best!!

Our wedding would not have been as beautiful without the brilliance of Amy’s work. Amy is the best and an absolute master of her craft. She knew exactly what flowers we wanted just by how our wedding planner explained our vision. She knew what flowers were in season and which flowers could replace ones that we wanted that weren’t in season.
    At one point we changed our vision and Amy stepped in and adapted immediately. She kept in touch with us until she was confident that everything was exactly what we wanted to the last petal.
    The venue we picked was already outside and we didn’t want to take away from the natural beauty with too much. Amy found the perfect balance and her flowers truly accentuated the surroundings.
    Finally the bouquets!! When I saw my maid of honor’s bouquet I thought it was mine! It was gorgeous and so detailed. So when I got mine, I was overwhelmed! It was absolutely breathtaking. I loved it so much I had it preserved and framed.
    My day would not have been the same without Amy’s beautiful work!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing and magical!

What Amy and her team made was so unbelievably beautiful and added such magic, elegance, and whimsy to my wedding day and I cannot thank them enough.

I literally cried while finally taking my bouquet apart to attempt to preserve it. In fact, we didn't do a bouquet toss because I thought they were too gorgeous to toss 😂

I will forever recommend her services to anyone having a wedding or special event in the future - I am so glad we trusted Blue Ridge Floral Design and her vision for the space. The day would not have been nearly as magical without her, her team, and her drop-dead gorgeous florals (and poplar, too!).

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda Eisner · Married on 11/04/2018

Stunning florals

Amy exceeded my expectations with her gorgeous floral designs. I was a bride with some really big wedding-flower dreams, and she made those dreams a reality. From the gorgeous head-table garland dripping with flowers, to the stunning floral over hang, to our Chuppah covered in roses, hydrangeas and greenery, Amy blew me away. She really listened to what I wanted and worked extremely hard to make it happen.

Throughout wedding planning, Amy was so flexible and easy-going. I changed most of what I wanted a few months before the wedding and Amy easily went with the changes!

Amy is a kind, genuine, and truly talented person. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who wants gorgeous, statement-making florals at their wedding.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Katy · Married on 07/14/2018

Absolutely beautiful and just what I envisioned!

Amy is amazing and her vision was right on point with mine fro my flowers and centerpieces for my July 2018 wedding at Mount Ida! She had been at this particular venue before so she knew what was needed to make it look elegant yet simple, and was great to work with from our first phone call conversation to picking out lantern centerpieces at her home, to being handed our bouquets by Amy personally, then seeing all the beautiful arrangements set up at our wedding; surreal fairytale! Received so many compliments about her floral designs and requests to take some of the arrangements home with them. It was truly a privilege and a blessing to have had the opportunity to work with Amy and have her apart of our special day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Karen · Married on 03/24/2018

Amy and her team at Blue Ridge Florals are truly a team to be celebrated. She was an absolute pleasure to work with for my March 2018 wedding at Pippin Hill and I was so amazed by her talent. Seeing everything come to life was such a treat! From the moment I met Amy I knew I could trust her and felt that she was genuinely interested in bringing my wedding dreams to life through the flowers. My mother in law and I had such a lovely time working with her and getting to know her - we used Blue Ridge for both the rehearsal dinner AND the wedding. Two completely different styles, BOTH incredible. On our wedding day everything from the bouquets to the arbor to the centerpieces and beyond was absolutely perfect - no exaggeration. With minimal knowledge of florals on my own, Amy was able to interpret my style and create a floral theme that was just exactly right. I'm so glad to have found Amy through our wedding planning process, I plan to work with her for many years to come. I cannot recommend her enough. A++!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Sara · Married on 11/18/2017

Amy Webb from Blue Ridge Florals made all of our design dreams come true! I am admittedly NOT a flower person - I don't know anything about them, I don't have a green thumb - but I know what color combinations I like, and what I wanted the overall aesthetic to look like. I provided Amy with some images, a description of what I was imagining, and she brought it all to life. She has a great vision, and is open to feedback if something she recommends at first doesn't feel right. I was absolutely blown away when I saw the ballroom, ceremony site, and all of the bouquets - she exceeded by expectations by far, and was worth every penny.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Loren · Married on 10/14/2017

Amy is nothing short of amazing. She was recommended to me by my wedding planner and wow -
    am I happy that we chose to go with her! I do not have a lot of knowledge about florals but I knew what I liked and didn't like from things I had seen. I showed Amy pictures and we had a great discussion. She showed me some ideas that she had and I trusted her with the rest. Amy's work was even more beautiful than I could have dreamed! Tons of flowers for a reasonable price. Brides, Amy is your gal!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kat · Married on 10/09/2017

Amazing flowers

Working with Amy was a dream. I gave her a general idea of what I wanted for flowers, and she went above and beyond what I expected. The flowers were GORGEOUS, and I was getting compliments all night. She also did flowers for our rehearsal dinner, and those were fantastic as well. Everyone wanted to take the flowers home afterwards.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2017

Amy did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. I didn't have anything specific in mind, and have no real knowledge of flowers, so was kind of floundering at the start. She was responsive, reassuring, and happy to work with little more direction than knowing the venue, my dress, and my request that "I want it to look pretty." She took everything into her hands and built arrangements that perfectly suited our occasion, while also relieving me of the stress of additional decisions I didn't want to or know how to make. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Cheryl · Married on 07/29/2017

Amy at Blue Ridge Floral is amazing! From the start she knew exactly what I wanted and I instantly felt confident that she could fulfill my expectations. And she exceeded them! I loved the flowers at my wedding. They were honestly the most beautiful and fresh flowers I have ever seen. She is the best and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Lana · Married on 05/06/2017

cannot say enough things about Amy and her husband. As other have said, Amy has a passion for what she does and it really comes through. She truly brought my vision to life with more flowers than I could have imagined! Thank you so much for everything! I promise you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Julia · Married on 12/30/2016

Amy Webb creates stunning art. I found her through my venue’s glowing recommendation and liked what I saw on her website. I gave her a vague outline for what I had in mind for my winter wedding and asked her to run with it, which was one of the best decisions I made during my planning process. A true pro, she was a fountain of good ideas, all of which she ran by me before implementing. She delivered pieces that created the exact feel of what I was looking for. She also rented us lanterns and hurricane lamps for all the centerpieces she made, which were better quality than of my other options. On the fly, she changed her original plan for the mantelpiece decor into a petal-strewn, lantern lit ceremony aisle to accommodate the venue’s existing decor. She also stayed late on the day of my wedding waiting for my cake (which was late) so she could make the decorations for it. She was a joy to work with and the results were gorgeous.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Allison · Married on 12/10/2016

Amy Webb is amazing! Everything she did was absolutely stunning! I gave her a general idea of what I wanted for my winter wedding, and she knocked it out of the park. Amy is also super nice and she genuinely wants to make sure you are happy with the outcome. I am still receiving compliments on the flowers almost a month after my wedding. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2016

We loved working with Amy and her team at Blue Ridge Floral Design. Amy was attentive to our every need, want, and most importantly, budget. Her and her team went above and beyond to ensure that the florals for our ceremony and reception were not only beautiful, but exceptional. All of our guests commented on how gorgeous our venue was - in large part to Amy, her team, and their gorgeous florals and candelabras (Amy's suggestion). We cannot recommend Blue Ridge Floral Design enough.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Bridgid · Married on 11/04/2016

Amy has such a love and a true talent for what she does! I couldn't bare to wait until after our honeymoon to email her and thank her and tell her how in love with her work we were. I couldn't stop thinking about her flawless execution of our vision. It was magical and we were completely BLOWN away by her elegant touch. The candles and table runners made our tables come to life!! Everyone kept complimenting Amy's arrangements and all of our bouquets! It was tastefully done and we appreciated her attention to detail... all while staying within our budget! It was just the look we were going for! We will forever remember and be grateful for her work on our special day!

Sent on 11/18/2016
  • Britt

Brittany · Married on 10/22/2016

Incredible doesn't begin to describe Amy and her team! I sent various florists my vision boards for the color palette, floral arrangement ideas, overall esthetic and they all came back about 2-3 times more expensive than Amy, plus Amy was very responsive (I got barrel arrangements, seating row florals, hanging ladder over head table, endless centerpieces, candles, table runner, rehearsal dinner florals, boutonnieres, bouquets etc. - basically, I got everything you could and she pulled this off effortlessly). She is easy going, knows exactly what she's doing etc. You have to trust in her ability to go with a color palette and idea and turn it into something more beautiful than you yourself could imagine or even better than those Pinterest photos!! Scoop this team right up if you're in the Charlottesville area as I could see this hidden gem becoming almost impossible to book once our wedding photos are posted, no joke!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2016

Special, Unique, Perfection

Choosing Blue Ridge Floral Design was the best decision from our big day. There are a lot of florists to choose from, but I can assure you that Blue Ridge Floral Design is the best. We first met Amy at our design meeting and instantly hit it off. She is kind, easy to work with, flexible, but she also has the ability to really listen to your vision. She was also honest in how to keep us in budget, but also have our dream table arrangements, etc. She has a passion for her work and that makes a huge difference in choosing the best vendor. I will forever be a fan of her work and can confidently write here that every couple should work with Amy for their big day.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Amy Webb is a superstar! From the very beginning when I requested rate quotes, to my initial meeting with her, to our fabulous wedding day, she has been professional, kind, caring, and creative. She has been wonderful with giving advice on my ideas and helping to keep me straight. She has fabulous suggestions, and is very easy to work with. She is very open to your own ideas and helps you with envisioning your perfect wedding. She takes your photo ideas and creates your own special, wonderful floral look. I knew i wanted lots of garden roses, and blush and ivory and white florals. I will say that I expected one thing, but when I snuck in to my reception area during cocktail hour to see the room before it was filled with guests, I was totally FLOORED. Amazing, beautiful, HUGE, filling-up the room, gorgeous floral displays, each perfectly arranged. At the Trump Winery Pavilion, it is difficult to make the room look "filled," but she did it! We had 6 tall and 6 low arrangements, and with my blush, ivory and gold color scheme she suggested gold compotes for my low displays--GORGEOUS. She put beautiful stem roses within the base of the tall vases. I think there were over 80 roses in my tall displays, and even some peonies mixed in. I truly thought she had mixed up my wedding with someone else's, as the displays were much, much more than I expected. Truly magnificent. I wanted a "blingy" wedding trim wrapped around my bouquet, and she was very helpful with that. It turned out gorgeous, and the pink O"hara roses were incredible and added a beautiful pop of color. My bridesmaids' bouquets and other personal flowers were incredibly beautiful as well. All of my guests could not believe how fabulous my flowers were. They said it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and most mentioned the flowers. Thank you so much, Amy. You are truly an artist, truly a professional, and a wonderful, kind, caring lady. I have so very much enjoyed working with you, and all was PERFECT.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Angie · Married on 05/28/2016

I can not thank Amy and her team enough! I was an out of town bride with a very specific vision and Amy truly went above and beyond to make my day perfect and stress free! She was a dream to work with and made the day truly magical!! <3

Sent on 06/13/2016