Blue Ridge Film Productions Reviews

Blue Ridge Film Productions 5
Blue Ridge Film Productions 6
Blue Ridge Film Productions 7

Christelle S · Getting married on 09/10/2020

Stunning shots & very fast!

Brent was the best videographer we could have hoped for! He was very professional, and also just super fun to have around on our wedding day! The shots he got are impeccable & I'm so glad he was still able to use the drone despite the heavy fog. He got the highlight video to us super quickly & it's an absolute dream video. As a video editor myself, I also love that you can pay a bit more to get all the raw files so I can reuse them in future family videos! Definitely so glad we picked him!!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Hensgen · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Absolutely recommend!

Brent with Blue Ridge Film Productions absolutely exceeded our expectations with our wedding film. We have watched it over and over and cry every time. We are so grateful to have our wedding video to look at over the years to come, and it wouldn't have been possible without Brent! He was the best to work with and rolled with the punches with last minute time changes for ceremony due to the weather. Although he couldn't capture our ceremony because of us having to move it up due to weather and his prior obligations, we still feel like we are re-living our wedding day watching it. It is mind-blowing that even though he didn't capture us exchanging vows, he still pulled together our wedding video into absolute perfection. We are so grateful to have had Brent film our special day and we would absolutely recommend him to any upcoming couples getting married!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Ellen · Married on 05/04/2019

Great person to work with!

From the moment we started planning a wedding I knew I wanted a videographer. I’m so glad we decided to go with blue ridge film productions! Brent was so helpful the whole day from leading up to the wedding to the actual day. He kept in touch to know when and where to be and was very prompt. My husband and I didn’t have a clue what to do and Brent told us everything we needed to make the video great. When we saw our highlight video it brought tears to our eyes! We looked so natural thanks to him. I’m so glad we have a video to look back on to relive our wedding day. Blue ridge love stories captured it perfectly and we couldn’t ask for a better person to work with.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Annie · Married on 11/17/2018

Stress free

Couldn’t have had anyone better. Affordable and will provide you with nothing less than perfect. We didn’t have to order about BRFP missing anything. We LOVED our video!

Blue Ridge Film Productions 8
    Blue Ridge Film Productions 16
  • Alisha

Alisha Painter · Married on 10/13/2018

Mother of Bride

Wonderful experience with Brent.

• Alison

Alison Miller Robinson · Married on 07/14/2018

Excellent!

My husband and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the product we received, and the professional work of Blue Ridge Film Productions. Brent was great to work with. He made the whole experience relaxed and enjoyable! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking to capture any special moment!

Blue Ridge Film Productions 17

Evie · Married on 05/26/2018

I can relive my wedding any day because of Brent!

Brent was very accommodating and attentive to our wedding day needs, arrived early, knew where to be without having to be told, and took pride in creating great videos with our memories. Also very fun to work with and had a fast turn around on our videos!

Sent on 05/12/2019