Blue Ridge Event Production Reviews

Blue Ridge Event Production 3
Blue Ridge Event Production 4
Blue Ridge Event Production 5

Guo · Married on 06/13/2015

Great experience using Blue Ridge, our wedding turned out beautiful.
    Thanks!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to make your special day a beautiful one, Guo! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience working with us!

3.5

We were required to use them by our venue but found the service to be excellent and the lighting and sound they provided to be perfect. They were willing to work with us to execute ideas that weren't very cookie cutter and did a great job. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 02/20/2015

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

Thank you so much for your recommendation! So glad we met your expectations!

Sara · Married on 10/20/2017

3.0

Blue Ridge AV and Lighting did a great job placing the bistro lights for our wedding at Pippin Hill Farm and Vineyard. Everyone that we interacted with was very friendly and extremely responsive. It was a bit pricy for just lights, we understand the value and cost of labor but the lights were expensive. Nonetheless they did look beautiful!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

Hi Sara. Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that things turned out beautifully. Congratulations to you both (and Happy Thanksgiving)!!!

3.0

Expensive for what it was. They did exactly what we wanted - just very costly against competitors. We went with you though as Mount Ida required your services. Although it was pricey - we did appreciate it being perfect, set up on time and working well throughout the wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you considered the services we provided on your wedding day to be timely and seamless. Congratulations to you both!

Claudia · event on: 06/17/2016

3.0

Very friendly and professional. They anticipated my needs and fulfilled them flawlessly!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

Thank you Claudia! We're thrilled to hear that we helped make your special day a flawless one!

Crystal · event on: 01/18/2016

3.5

Vendor was extremely professional and was eager to ensure that I was pleased with the service they provided.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Allison · Married on 05/23/2015

3.5

The lighting provided a special touch to our wedding decor. Blue Ridge Lighting provided great service and was on time.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

Thank you Allison! We were very happy to help you on your special day.

2.5

We rented sidewalls for use at Pippin Hill. Liz, I believe that was her name, that we dealt with was great!! She was very professional and kind.

Sent on 02/20/2015

Grant · Married on 09/03/2015

3.5

Blue Ridge did a nice job ensuring set up was exactly how we wanted. The people were nice and tailored our needs as best they could.

Sent on 10/19/2015

3.8

Good Points:
    sales exec. person was very helpful, trying to come up with an alternate plan to fit the budget. She responded quickly to my emails and sent me pictures of examples as requested. Owner of the company tried to make amends after problems at event.
    Bad points: Crew came a day of wedding not night before as I was told. Guys had a unprofessional attitude, broke several light bulbs installing and venue cleaned up after them. Equipment failed and they had no back up, could not dim lights.
    I would recommend because I like the owner but would set more guidelines for the event to avoid these same issues.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

Thank you for your review and we greatly appreciate your feedback. We sincerely apologize for your experience with Blue Ridge! We strive for perfect performance and even better delivery. We take your concerns to heart and will make sure things like this don’t happen in the future. So happy to know that Joe, the owner, was able to make amends after the event.

Christina · Married on 03/30/2018

2.0
      3.0

The sound production guy missed his cue to start the music after the bride and groom were pronounced husband and wife by the officiant. The team was also late on arrival but were still able to set everything up on time and worked well with the wedding coordinator.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Shannon · Married on 11/04/2017

1.0
      0.5

If I could rate ZERO I would. Speaking with Blue Ridge was great. They were prompt in any request I had. However, the product they delivered was absolutely horrible and will ruin every single picture taken at my wedding. Why a large company like this would leave drapery as wrinkled as they did, they should truly be ASHAMED of themselves. The drapery was disgustingly wrinkled. I would NOT suggest or recommend this company to anyone. You better find someone who steams their drapery before placing it as a back drop at your WEDDING. I just truly want to know, when the person/team who installed this drapery turned to look at their work before they left, did they feel good about their work? would they have wanted this left at their wedding? I honestly cannot even believe it, with how BIG Blue Ridge seemed to be. I am truly disappointed. See below pictures for real photos of what was left at my venue and it will be in every picture that was taken.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Shannon,
    I sincerely apologize for our company's failure to provide you with the high quality of service our clients are accustomed to. We will be contacting you directly to help resolve the issue.
    My apologies,