Blue Ridge Event Production Reviews

Blue Ridge Event Production 3
Blue Ridge Event Production 4
Blue Ridge Event Production 5

Kelly · Married on 06/28/2014

Blue Ridge AV & Lighting were AWESOME! Very easy to work with and helped make our wedding absolutely perfect.

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

Kelly, we are so happy to have been included on your wedding day!! Thank you so much for having us!

Jill · event on: 04/11/2014

Excellent customer service. I have used this vendor for the IRC Ball for the past couple of years and will do so again this year.

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

Thanks Jill! Can't wait to work with you again!
  • User4804850 · event on: 03/22/2014

I wouldn't do my events without Blue Ridge AV & Lighting! They help produce our 400+ person black tie gala and assist with everything from décor, to production, to AV, to VIPs... and the list goes on! I book them for all of our company's events because they are easy to work with, flexible, fun, and get the job done!

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

Thank you so much for such an amazing review! We value our clients more than anything! Looking forward to working with you in 2015.

Amy · Married on 09/27/2013

We are more than pleased with hiring Blue Ridge AV and Lighting! The bistro lights they strung for our wedding turned out beautifully! We never saw them to put them up or take them down so in our world that was perfect. When we showed up everything was done and looked great! When we had to pay the deposit and final payment they were easy to work with and very professional. We highly recommend having them do your lighting! Worth every penny!

Sent on 10/09/2013

We cannot say more wonderful things about this company. We worked with Donny and his team and they created a beautiful venue for our wedding in May 2013. We really wanted to have our wedding at my parents house and in order to do that we had to "create" a venue. We have a large barn type structure and Donny and his team came in and created our dream venue. They draped the walls in fabric, put up amazing cafe lighting, and transformed the space. You never would have known how ugly it was underneath everything they did. They were wonderful throughout the experience and made numerous trips out to us to make sure we had all the necessary power and worked with our other vendors who needed power outlets to ensure everything would go smoothly. They were incredibly professional and friendly and I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Angela · Married on 11/10/2012

Blue Ridge AV and Lighting was easy to work with. Joe K. was super responsive and professional in his correspondence. He met us at the venue and came up with a suggested design for lighting and draping. So many of our wedding guests commented about how "romantic," "warm," and "comfy" our ceremony and reception was--and it was in lrage part due to the contributions of Blue Ridge.

There were no snafoos or problems; they were reliable and helped make our event magical.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Kelly · Married on 09/22/2012

Blue Ridge Lighting was a great addition to our decor at Pippin Hill. We were their first clients to string bistro lighting from the ceiling beams in the reception hall, so we placed a lot of trust in their design and installation. The final result was stunning and a huge hit with our guests. I highly recommend their lighting services!

Sent on 12/29/2012

The lighting was everything I wanted it to be. They gave me tons of options and worked with me to figure out how I could get the biggest bang for my buck. The installation staff was amazing and they were prompt and curteous. I never saw the gentleman who stays onsite during the ceremony which was great because that means there were no problems! I highly recommend them no matter how big or small your event.

Sent on 09/28/2012

Kerry · Married on 12/31/2011

Lighting really does make a difference and I was happy to have it at the wedding. The pictures and overall feel of the event was enhanced by the lighting. I got married on New Year's Eve so they were also able to arrange confetti at midnight and a countdown clock. Thanks!

Sent on 01/25/2012

Annie · Married on 11/05/2011

I don't think many couples get engaged and think of lighting. But a detail like this can really enhance the mood of a room and how all the other lovely details look to your guests. We worked with Blue Ridge Light Forms for lighting and some minor fabric draping. I was so impressed with the difference their lighting and fabric designs made to the room. The lighting was a subtle glow across the room--far more intimate and romantic than we would have had with the room's regular lighting. And fabric covered the room's fairly intense drapes (pink didn't really go with our color scheme) so that the focus was on the rest of the decor. As a result, all of the beautiful centerpieces and other designs were enhanced.

The team at Blue Ridge was also extremely pleasant to work with. They were professional, explained their styles well, and set up all their equipment perfectly. Throughout the night they adjusted lighting according to mood/event, and it was all seamless. They even sent us a cd with pictures they had taken of the event--a fun surprise after we got back from the honeymoon.

You may not have thought of lighting in your wedding planning, but I'd suggest checking out Blue Right Light Forms. They can really enhance the mood of a room and help focus on all the other beautiful details you have planned.

Sent on 11/23/2011

Michael · Married on 07/31/2009

Blue Ridge Light Forms provided gorgeous lighting for the ballroom at Kluge Estate. They turned it into a very unique and beautiful space for our reception, and it turned out exactly the way we had envisioned it! They worked with our budget to ensure that their services were affordable without sacrificing quality. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/09/2009

Emmy · Married on 11/14/2015

Blue Ridge made our ceremony absolutely beautiful. We got married at dusk and the lighting was immaculate. They were professional and there wasn't a thing I had to worry about. Only note is that in that we had been set to have an extra mic for my husband and I to use as we read our vows because our rabbi was separately miked. That extra mic was not there during our ceremony but we were able to use the lav mic on our rabbi. She just pulled it off and we held it. I was just expecting that extra mic to be available because we did pay for it, but the sound was fantastic and all was great!

Sent on 12/17/2015

kristin · Married on 11/29/2014

Blue Ridge was especially wonderful with helping me pick out and pinpoint the perfect type of lighting for my event. I went back and forth a few times wonder what type of lighting would work and they presented me with pros and cons and different payment options and even provided me with pictures of the lighting that had done in the same venue I used for my wedding so I could see examples of how exactly the particular lights would work. I was extremely happy with the work they did and cost of the lighting for our wedding. We could not have asked for a better lighting company. They truly went above and beyond to make our special day perfect.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin! We enjoyed working with you! Good luck to you both =)
  • User4804183 · event on: 11/06/2014

Showed up very early in morning as promised to set up AV equipment and came back promptly in afternoon to pick it up. Very responsive from initial inquiry to end of event.

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

So glad we met your standards! Thank you for choosing BRAVL

Andrea · event on: 06/07/2014

The vendor was great, sent a quote that was timely and competitive, the service was very good. Would use company again.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

We look forward to working with you again as well Andrea! Thank you!
  • User4801934 · 2+ years ago

Blue Ridge Lighting did a great job at our wedding. They were flexible when we had a last minute change to how we wanted our lighting. During the wedding, we hardly noticed the lighting - and I think that's a good thing. It was always appropriate, whether we had toasts or were dancing. We definitely received lower bids for lighting - but we feel like the extra that we paid was worth it to have professionals.

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

So glad you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you!

Mary · Married on 09/10/2016

Blue Ridge did my audio, lighting, and decor for my wedding. They provided great suggestions on what we needed for audio and lighting for our venue. I had a vision utilizing muslin fabric panels and sent them a picture of what I wanted to replicate for the wedding. Blue Ridge made my vision come to life and it was even more beautiful than the picture. I would highly recommend this vendor to assist you on your big day.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

Mary, we're delighted to hear that we were able to make your wedding day vision a reality. Thank you for your review and your recommendation!

Stacey · event on: 09/04/2015

We had a great experience with Blue Ridge AV & Lighting from the beginning and will use them in the future.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

Thank you, Stacey! We really enjoy working with everyone at STAB and look forward to continuing our relationship as we collaborate on future events. We appreciate the review!

Christina · event on: 05/08/2015

Always helpful and great! We have used Blue Ridge AV for lots of our corporate events and will continue to in the future!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

Thanks Christina! Can't wait to work with you again!

They were great! Seemed a little expensive.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

Thank you for choosing BRAVL. We are honored to be part of your special day!
  • User4828595 · event on: 11/21/2014

This team is a great organization to partner with for any occasion, no matter how big or small. Blue Ridge AV and Lighting personally invests their time and energy to go above and beyond to ensure your event is a success. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

We appreciate the positive review!! Thank you so much!

Jennifer · event on: 11/14/2014

Donny and his team are true professionals. They are very responsive and the services provided were top notch. I use them for all of my events were special lighting is required.

Jay · event on: 10/21/2014

The team was early, attentive, responsive, and worked with our crew seamlessly and respectfully. A real pleasure that made the event that much easier to accomplish.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2013

These guys are highly experienced and knowledgeable professionals that will make your wedding look amazing! I hired them for our Pippin Hill wedding and their work really transformed the space and made it feel like something special. I especially loved the pin spot lighting on the table arrangements. It made the flowers look even more stunning then I could have thought possible! In addition, Joe is wonderful and very easy to work with. He was very responsive to my many questions and ideas. The only reason they did not get a perfect score is because their services are very expensive. However, you get what you pay for and they executed everything flawlessly. If you can fit them into your budget, I highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Very easy to work with. Adapted to our requests and flexible as we made the call about our back up plan in case of rain. Willingness to work with us all thru the process. Very happy w/ service and all the folks we worked with

Sent on 08/02/2015

Blue Ridge Event Production's reply:

We are so glad that we were able to meet your needs and that we were a pleasure to work with! We truly appreciate you choosing BRAVL to be a part of your wedding day.