Blue Ribbon Catering Reviews

57 | Huron, OH

57 Reviews for Blue Ribbon Catering

• · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellence!

Melissa and team made catering the easiest part of the wedding planning process! Melissa is so easy to work with and reliable. She helped us put together a fantastic menu of hors d'oeuvres for our afternoon backyard wedding! Nothing but compliments from everyone on how delicious the food was!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie Goodrich · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing from start to finish!

Melissa was more than accommodating. The food was by far the best I've ever had! I swear you won't be disappointed. Prices are fair and staff was amazing. Can't say enough good things about Blue Ribbon!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Hi Jessie,
    Thanks so much! I enjoyed meeting you and Matt and helping you plan a great meal! My pleasure, Melissa

Ashley · Married on 07/06/2019

Our food taste testing was one of the best memories of wedding planning! Melissa is amazing and went above and beyond our expectations! Always answering calls and emails! The food was amazing, everyone has been asking who catered and commenting on how great it was. The staff at the reception was top notch as well! I would highly recommend Blue Ribbon above any other caterer in town!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Blue Ribbon Catering's reply:

Hi Ashley, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! I wish you many, many happy years together. Let me know if you ever need anything! Melissa
  • Adam

Adam Tressler · Married on 11/10/2018

Easy, and unbelievable value!

From start to finish Blue Ribbon is unbelievably accomodating. Melissa was quick to respond, clear and precise with the pricing and availability and went above and beyond the expectations we had! The menu selection is vast, flavors are amazing and value for what you get is unbelievable. Our guests are still raving about the menu, and when we spoke about the price they couldnt believe it. We are so grateful for Melissa and he staff, they were all so great. Will be using them again!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Blue Ribbon Catering's reply:

Wow!! Thank you both for the amazing review! Your are both so sweet! Anytime you need anything I am here for you.....congratulations again, wishing you both many happy years together! Melissa

Jaclyn · Married on 11/02/2018

A truly unforgettable night with unforgettable food!

Blue Ribbon Catering was absolutely amazing! My husbands mom actually used Blue Ribbon back when she got married and recommended that we use them and I am soo happy we did! Melissa and her staff were so easy to work with and really helps to make sure you get what you want/need for any price range! They are easy to get a hold of and willing to do whatever they can to help. The day of the wedding the staff was so nice and attentive to my husband and I and our guests. The food was incredible and everyone loved it! I would recommend Blue Ribbon for any type of event and I will definitely be using them again in the future!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Hi Jaclyn,
    Thank you again very much and also for taking the time to write such a wonderful email!!! It truly was my pleasure and we are here anytime you need us!
    Congratulations and wishing you many many happy years together!

Kristen · Married on 10/27/2018

Great service!

Amazing service. Excellent food!!! I would definitely recommend this caterer!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Julie · Married on 10/06/2018

We had blue this past weekend for my son and new daughter in law wedding. Food was excellent. Ribs were to die for. The ladies were very kind and helpful. Would have them again in a heartbeat. Awesome!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Ruth Ann · Married on 08/25/2018

We could not have been happier with Blue Ribbon Catering! I had received a glowing recommendation from a co-worker, and from our tasting experience, right through our daughter’s wedding day, it was perfect! Melissa and staff were outstanding. We are still getting compliments on how delicious everything was. I can’t thank Blue Ribbon enough for a wonderful experience!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Benjamin · Married on 08/11/2018

Blue Ribbon fully deserves 5 stars. My wife and I approached many different caterers while planning our wedding and this company was by far the best in every aspect. From our first meeting to taste and discuss details we were blown away by the kindness of their staff, the quality of their food, the price per plate for such quality, and the variety of options available for entrees and sides. They are easy to contact, respond quickly, and are courteous and professional in all of their communication. We rented linens from them as well, which were of great material at a good price. After the wedding our guests had nothing but good things to say about the food and several of them made a point to approach me, my wife, or the catering staff to complement the food and service.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2018

Blue ribbon did an amazing job catering my wedding. I could not have been more pleased with the taste of the food and how beautiful they set up the buffet line. Truly amazing! I was always taken care of since the day I called to talk about my options. Not only did I do the food but also my linens and my place settings, which were all stunning! Look no further if deciding who to cater.. they will take great care of you ! Thanks again blue ribbon !

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/27/2018

Best Caterer Ever

Blue Ribbon catered my wedding in September of 2019. If you are looking for a caterer HIRE THEM. They are SO professional, so friendly, so accommodating, so responsive. I literally can't say enough about them. Seriously, 100% outstanding. The food was straight up AMAZING. We had garlic parm chicken, salad, red skin potatoes, and penne alfredo. O.M.G. so delicious. Melissa is super cool and all of the staff is top notch!!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Blue Ribbon Catering's reply:

AWESOME review!!! Thank you so much!!!!
    It was my pleasure, I am so glad we were able to be a part of a very special in your life!!!! Many blessings to you and your family!

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

My wedding was this past weekend on 5/12/18 and I couldn't be happier with picking Blue Ribbon as our caterer for our special day. Melissa goes above and beyond. She made sure the groom had his lobster tail, she made sure my mothers meal was cut up into small pieces, she was even going to let me use her banquet linens when I realized in a panic that I didn't order enough. Her responsiveness is something every bride can appreciate! Her team were so kind on our wedding day! Everyone and I mean everyone complimented the food! It was amazing. I want to do it all over again we had such a good time <3 I will always recommend Blue Ribbon Catering!

Sent on 05/14/2018

GREAT REVIEW! Thank you!
    Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. It was my pleasure to be a part of such a special day in your lives. Many Blessings, Melissa

Catherine · Married on 04/21/2018

Melissa was wonderful in helping us choose the food for our wedding! Everything tasted wonderful at the complimentary tasting & even better at our reception! We were thoroughly impressed with the food & service! I will always recommend them to anyone who needs catering done!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Blue Ribbon Catering's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!
    It was a pleasure....your were stunning, a truly amazing couple.
    Best Wishes, Melissa

jeff · Married on 12/02/2017

Mellisa was great to work with. I've been to a lot of weddings before but this by FAR had the best food.Everyone at the wedding has been talking none stop about how great everything was. The bride is dairy intolerant so Mellisa fixed her meal with out using dairy at no extra charge she also prepared other great dishes for the vegetarians that were in attendance. They showed up early got everything set up served the food cleaned tables cut cake and did everything asked of them. I will DEFINITELY be using them again. If you have a function that you want catered you MUST contact BLUE RIBBON CATERING. I WILL NOT use anyone else!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Jeff,
    It was my pleasure!!! It was also a great pleasure to have a new friend and client, you have been truly a wonderful person! I have enjoyed talking with you! Such a delight!

Aviva · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I cannot thank Blue Ribbon Catering enough for their professionalism, their excellent service and fantastic food that was served at my step daughters wedding on October 14th! All the guests enjoyed the meal and we will have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Blue Ribbon Catering to anyone having a function........... value for money well spent. Thank you again!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Blue Ribbon Catering's reply:

Thank you again, it really was a pleasure working with you and I am so glad to hear that people enjoyed the food and service.
    Wishing your kids many happy years together!

Peggy · Married on 10/08/2017

We had Blue Ribbon cater our wedding reception last month and we couldn’t be happier with the turn out. From the initial taste testing until the big day, they were so friendly, responsive and accommodating. Above all, all our guests raved about how wonderful the food was. We really appreciate all they did and highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Blue Ribbon Catering's reply:

Thank you again for taking the time to write the review. I am so glad that I got to be there in person, you and your family are wonderful. You were absolutely stunning!
    Many happy years to you both.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

The food was delicious and very well priced! Everything was perfect and our guests ate well!

Sent on 10/08/2017

CJ · Married on 09/23/2017

Just had our wedding this past weekend and everyone kept gushing about how delicious the food was! When we tried it for the tasting it was deliecious and although I didn't get to eat much of it on my wedding day I am thoroughly enjoying the leftovers while I type this up! And they are AMAZING! We had a buffet offering the Boneless BBQ Ribs, Honey Wine Chicken, Bowtie Alfredo Pasta, Fresh Green Beans, Roasted Red Skin Potatoes and Dinner Rolls and Butter! All was soooo good! Working with them throughout the planning was so easy. They were always polite, flexible, responsive and thorough!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2017

I am so thrilled with my experience with Blue Ribbon Catering. We were able to do taste testing earlier this year and Melissa was incredibly helpful. She was fair and honest about all pricing and options. On the wedding day, the food was excellent and the service was even better. Planning with Blue Ribbon was simple and easy and incredibly cost effective.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Rebecca · Married on 08/19/2017

These people are very professional and do a fabulous job!!!! I had an outdoor wedding for our daughter with plated service and passed H'orderves which was absolutely a smart choice. The food was hot and everyone could not stop complimenting their professionalism! Melissa was so helpful and she knew exactly what I needed. Thank you blue ribbon catering for making my daughter's day even more memorable!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Blue Ribbon Catering's reply:

Wonderful review!! Thank you again, It was great to be there in person!

Tabby · Married on 08/12/2017

Blue Ribbon was amazing!!! I'm they went above and beyond my expectations! The food was great and the staff was sweet and professional! I will absolutely choose them again for any catering needs!!! Thank you for all your hard work and delicious food!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Wonderful review, Thank you
    It was my pleasure!!! Congrats!

Sabrina · Married on 07/29/2017

From the first day of tasting and meeting Melissa, I fell in love with the food. Throughout the whole process Melissa responded so quickly to emails and answered all my questions. She was so wonderful. On top of that, the food was excellent! Everyone raved about the food. Everything was delicious! Especially the honey wine chicken and the boneless ribs. The staff was so professional and attentive and so incredibly friendly to my spouse and I and to guests as well. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Jacki · Married on 07/29/2017

WOW!! We had our wedding at Middle Bass Island and Melissa made sure that we received top notch service with a difficult ferry schedule to work with. We had almost 200 people at our wedding and I heard rave reviews of all the food. They also served a brunch in the morning. Everything was delicious and she made us feel valued and appreciated as a customer! I would recommend using Blue Ribbon for any event!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Vickie · Married on 07/15/2017

Correspondence with Melissa was quick! She was professional and the staff was great! Like most brides, I didn't eat much at the wedding but we took some food home and it was delicious! Everyone loved the stuffed peppers!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Blue Ribbon Catering's reply:

Perfect!!! Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure making your day special! Melissa

shelby · Married on 07/15/2017

From the moment we had our first tasting with this company, we knew they were the ones for our wedding! In fact, they were our first and only taste testing we had! We heard a lot from other venues about blue ribbon and knew they would be great from the start! We couldn't have been happier with the turn out! Everyone to this day raves about how amazing the food was! Everything was hot, fresh, tender, and more. We were very pleased with blue ribbon!! Highly recommend this company for any catering event!! Best food at a wedding I have ever had!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Blue Ribbon Catering's reply:

Super super!! Thanks for taking the time to write a great review! It certainly was my pleasure to be a part of your special day. Melissa