Blue Peak Tents Reviews

Blue Peak Tents 3
  • wendy

wendy · Married on 09/07/2019

We hosted a wedding for 215 people

From my first phone conversation with Dave, our experience was positive. The staff was professional they, responded to my requests immediately and were flexible with the plan. The tent was beautiful, it was spacious and comfortable for our guests. Having an attendant on sight during the wedding was extremely helpful, and made it easier to relax and enjoy the celebration.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Sterling · Married on 06/16/2018

David and his crew are phenomenal at their job! They took care of everything, were incredibly responsive, and our sailcloth tent was gorgeous!!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

B · Married on 10/07/2017

Top of the line product and service. Dave and team were wonderful to work with. They made a backyard tent complement our landscape and connect to everything it needed to. Dazzling result.

Sent on 10/12/2017

J · Married on 10/07/2017

Spectacular! More than we could have hoped for or imagined.

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Blue Peak Tents 4

Ann · Married on 09/23/2017

They were really wonderful and advised us about the best value for our space and budget. We had a great experience and would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/17/2017

John · Married on 06/24/2017

Tim was excellent in the party planning and the tent set up, dance floor and stage were perfect.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Lia · Married on 06/24/2017

Customer service was outstanding! The crew was on time, polite, friendly and respectful. The tent was beautiful and spotless. The executive washroom trailer was beyond our expectations. Dave helped us find the perfect location and then came back to make sure all was right. Our guests were very impressed and could not believe how beautiful everything was. Our daughter had her dream wedding. Thank you so very much Dave and Crew!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Beverly · Married on 06/24/2017

We had a great experience with Blue Peak. Tim was very attentive to our needs...the tent was gorgeous...Jake and all the crew were respectful of property. They took extra care maneuvering around our trees which was not easy with the large trailer. Chris was our attendant for the day and I'm glad we had him because he let the panels down because of wind and it all was wonderful. Thank u Blue Peak for an exquisite tent and bathroom trailer. We had so many compliments on it all and loved working with you! First rate!

Sent on 06/30/2017
  • cait

cait · Married on 06/24/2017

Incredible

INCREDIBLE. That's all i have to say. These guys were tasked with no easy job. I'd always dreamed of getting married at my parents house in Lake Geneva. However, the yard is swampy, uneven, and extremely narrow. Myself, my mom and our wedding planner were all skeptical on if we could really pull this off. We called blue peak tents, they came to our house, took one look and said, "Yep, no problem." The tent was everything i could've imagined it to be and more. They transformed our swampy front yard into a enchanting wedding venue for 300 guests! It was magic how quickly they were able to build this for us. More so, they were always on time, great with communication, and were able to accomodate for everything we asked for. This job couldn't have been done by anyone else. Thank you Blue Peak!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Blue Peak Tents 5
    Blue Peak Tents 6

Lauryn · Married on 05/20/2017

Our backyard tent wedding was everything I imagined and more! The setup was smooth and Jeremy, our lead, was very thorough in explaining everything to us before the event. Our wedding was beautiful and we received so many compliments on the gorgeous tent! I recommend to anyone looking for an event tent!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

Out of the 10+ vendors that we had involved with our wedding, Blue Peak was a stand-out star. The tent and lighting was elegant and beautiful, the installation and removal process was seamless, and no other vendor was as timely to answer all of our questions. We chose Blue Peak on other referrals as we were looking for high quality vendors, and they definitely delivered!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Emily · event on 09/26/2016

If you want a company that has top-notch customer service, extremely reliable, friendly and professional individuals working on your event, you have found the right company! Tim at Blue Peak Tents was awesome to work with. He was able to help me finalize the vision for a 1,500 person professional polo match. The event went off without a hitch and was fantastic. Their restroom trailer is so clean, air-conditioned, and a luxury to an outdoor event - a must have for us! Check them out in our event: https://vimeo.com/185773505

Sent on 10/24/2016

Maureen · Married on 07/16/2016

OUTSTANDING tent vendor! Would definitely use again and recommend!! Used for surprise party for my husband, mostly in case of rain, didn't rain and SOO glad to have this gorgeous, clear ceiling tent anyway! Our property was a little tricky to accommodate, lot's of trees and bit of a hill, but Dave was confident and install crew was terrific! Looked fantastic, totally secure and added so much to our occasion - ambience and warmth. Keep up the good work Blue Peak!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Chelsea · Married on 07/02/2016

I am SO glad we decided to work with Blue Peak! Dave provided excellent customer service- he provided very timely responses to all of my questions and was so helpful in helping us think through the logistics of our backyard wedding. We are so glad he suggested that we go with a clear-top tent because it truly made the evening feel so magical. We also rented our tables, chairs and bars with them so it was a one-stop shop. The set-up crew was very professional and did great work with set up and tear down. Would highly recommend Blue Peak!!

Sent on 08/14/2016

We first heard of Blue Peak when we spotted a backyard wedding while walking our dog through the neighborhood. It was at that moment that we dreamed and desired of having our wedding outside as well. Choosing Blue Peak as our "venue" was the best decision we made! From the beautiful tent set up, to the twinkling lights and white chairs, our reception was beautiful and made our wedding dreams come true. We received many, many compliments from our guests, but the best one was from my father who said, "I was skeptical as to how this would turn out, but this is amazing and I'm so glad you choose to have this type of wedding." If you are considering an outdoor reception, choose Blue Peak! From day one, you will be treated as a top priority. Everyone I spoke to answered questions respectively and promptly, and all are super friendly. They are willing to work with you and help make your visions a reality. Blue Peak staff, services, and rentals made our wedding feel personal and unique and those are memories that we will always cherish.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/17/2015

Blue Peak was great from beginning to end of the entire wedding planning process. Dave was very helpful during the initial talks to help us decide what we wanted. He provided many options with photos to help us choose. We added things like heaters and a band stage to our contract and they agreed to be flexible in removing or changing any of the options up until the week of our event (when we knew what the weather would be!). The staff to set-up and tear-down were right on time and very professional. We used the clear top tent with the large white lanterns for lighting. It was beautiful and looked great in pictures! My only feedback to Dave was that I thought the lighting was a little bright and there was no dimming option. For as stressful as wedding planning can be, Blue Peak made it easy.

Sent on 01/17/2016
  • User5551985 · 2+ years ago

I can't say enough good about Tim and Blue Peak Tents. Our planning period was less than four months (!!) and Tim was incredibly helpful, flexible, and accommodating. They were so helpful in creating a special and memorable experience for us and it was worth every penny. They're the best!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Working with Dave from Blue Peak was very easy. He is super responsive to all of my questions. Leading up to the event, he visited my home to give me ideas for layout. After our meeting, he followed up with an estimate and a floor plan drawing to help with the spacial planning of the event. He also provided me with lots of ideas and options based on the look I was going for and the budget I was working with. Dave called me two days before my wedding to make sure we were prepared for the chilly weather forecast for the day of. Blue Peak is a one stop shop: we got our tent, heating, flooring, stage for the band, tables, chairs and linens all from Blue Peak. The set up and break down took a few hours, but the guys were very nice and worked quickly. Overall, I had an excellent experience using Blue Peak for my wedding and I have no hesitation about recommending them to others!

Sent on 09/15/2015

The wedding tent was beautiful and all my guests commented on it. I got the fabric liner and lights and at night it had a soft glow with just enough light. The staff was very professional and helpful. I rented the tables, tablecloths and white chairs from them also. I highly recommend them

Sent on 08/25/2015

Andy · event on 08/20/2015

Customer satisfaction starts with Tim Page and his williness to make sure our event was perfect. If you have an event, please contact him personally. Every detail was perfect, and the installation crews were on time and respectful. I cannot tell you how many times they asked while there if everything was correct and to our satisfaction. This company has earned them the great reputation they have in Chicago. If you plan an event, do yourself a favor and save yourself time and aggrivation. Call Tim Page and experience service that will exceed your expectations, and have a successful event. I know we will!

Sent on 08/24/2015

We worked with Dave to plan our backyard wedding. He was so helpful, professional, quick to respond, patient and gave great advice to make the tent look spectacular! He was always available to speak to about questions and even came to the house twice to make sure measurements etc. were right. He worked with our other vendors to make sure we had the right amount of equipment. The tent truly looked unbelievably beautiful!! I highly recommend Blue Peak Tents.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Linda · Married on 07/25/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Blue Peak Tents!! From the first contact with our great salesman Tim, to the very efficient staff setting up our tents, to take down, everything was wonderful! I would highly recommend Blue Peak Tent Company for anyone needing a tent of any size for any occasion! For our Wedding I was happy to learn that one Company could provide all that was needed to be a
    very special event. We had tents, lights, chairs, fans, etc. everything you need under "One Tent"!
    Thanks Blue Peak Tents for making our Wedding such a Fabulous one!
    L. Woodhull, Wheaton, IL

Sent on 07/28/2015

Barb · event on 07/25/2015

Wow, wow, wow - that sums it up for me. I was introduced to Blue Peak by a friend and i was impressed with service and the price was right on. I had several guests inquiry about the tent, because the quality was top notch - it looked great and their service men were professional. I'll use them for my daughter bridal shower -

Sent on 08/10/2015

Big thanks to Dave and the Blue Peak team for providing beautiful tents and outstanding service for our wedding this past weekend. From the first call to the tent/equipment removal all of the Blue Peak team was quite courteous and helpful. The tent was perfectly white and clean! We also ordered chairs, tables and linen, it truly looked amazing all set up. Thanks for being an integral part of our special day.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Paula · Married on 09/13/2014

I would highly recommend Blue Peak Tent and Event rentals. I mainly worked with Dave, and I cannot say enough positive things about him. He was excellent to work with. He answered my many questions and my many phone calls and never acted like I was bothering him at all. Was truly professional. The crews that came to set up and take down were so polite, professional, and friendly. Thank you to Tim, who also answered the phone on a few occasions when I called. Tim you were a big help. The equipment rented was very nice. I would like to thank Blue Peak Tent and Event Rentals for making my daughters Wedding day beautiful. Thank you for all your input in helping me to decide what was needed for the amount of people we were having. It has been a real pleasure doing business with you all. The owners of this company should be very proud of their employees because you are a great group of people to work with.

Sent on 09/19/2014