Blue Mountain Weddings Reviews

8 Reviews for Blue Mountain Weddings

• Gladys

Gladys Garcia · Getting married on 05/02/2020

wedding date 5/2/2020

ran and linda are wonderful to work with, they work with my budget and was always kind and helpful, they keep contact with me at all times, i cant wait for my wedding day i know my pictures will be beautiful .

Sent on 10/07/2019

Jill Stephens · Married on 06/15/2019

DJ services

Ran handled sound for our outdoor ceremony and was MC and DJ for our reception. He brings a personal touch and enthusiasm to his work that we really appreciated. During the reception he was tuned into the crowd, actively reading the room and adjusting as needed. It was a pleasure working with him; highly recommended!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Amy · Married on 11/19/2016

They were very pleasant to work with and the pictures are great!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Deidre · Married on 10/08/2016

My wedding photos are beautiful!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Ran and Linda were amazing from the engagement photos to the wedding photos to the DJ services. They captured the aspects of my husband and I that were most important in photos. It was also nice to have a husband and wife team do the photography.

My guests raved about Ran's DJ skills. Many said it was the most fun they have had at a wedding. He kept the dance floor going and brought in a variety of today's hit with the classic hits.

They were a great value for the money and you can tell they put a lot into their work.

Sent on 06/05/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2011

We were very impressed with Ran and Linda! We have only seen a few pictures so far, but they are really good! These photographers made us feel very comfortable, they were very flexible with the pictures we wanted taken and they were very professional. It was also nice working with two people who are obviously so much in love, it just added a sweet touch to a perfect day!

I wanted to add to this review that my husband and I are so happy with the pictures Ran and Linda took! We really couldn't be more pleased and we are so glad we selected Blue Mountain Weddings to be a part of our special day!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Meghan · Married on 12/06/2008

The folks at Blue Mountain Weddings were wonderful! I was introduced to them by the owner of my wedding venue and it was a wonderful experience. On my wedding day, Ran & Linda arrrived just as we did and captured every moment throughout the whole day. The pictures are beautiful! I would definitely recommend having both photographers present for the different perspectives. Additionally, these folks are easy to work with - they are warm, friendly, and genuinly happy to share your day with you.

Sent on 12/30/2008
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 10/16/2016

Blue Mountain Weddings was fabulous! We loved working with them for both our engagement photos and the wedding photos as well. Linda and Ran are such wonderful people and they really take care to make sure you end up with special memories.

Sent on 10/31/2016