Blue Moon Florist Reviews

174 | Downingtown, PA

174 Reviews for Blue Moon Florist

174 Blue Moon Florist Reviews

Mary · Married on 08/31/2018

We had Blue Moon arrange the flowers for our daughter’s wedding and they were flawless! The bride and bridesmaid’s bouquets were absolutely stunning, and the centerpieces were gorgeous and even more beautiful than we had anticipated! Working with Ami was a pleasure - we trusted her guidance with the flower selections and they were perfection - the mix of flowers selected and the splash of color was spot on! We can’t say enough about our experience with Blue Moon!
    Thank you Ami and Blue Moon!

Justine · Married on 08/11/2018

After meeting with Gail I knew that all my floral visions for my wedding were in good hands.. and I was right! Every flower arrangement was stunning! Its been a little over a week since the wedding, and I'm still enjoying some of my arrangements! Highly recommended!!

Blue Moon Florist 1
    Blue Moon Florist 2
    Blue Moon Florist 3
    Blue Moon Florist 4
    Blue Moon Florist 5

Christina · Married on 08/11/2018

As someone who doesn’t know a lot about flowers, I knew I was going to need a lot of help designing my wedding centerpieces and bouquets. I worked with Gail from Blue Moon Florist, and I could not be happier with how all of the floral arrangements turned out. Gail listened to the general look I was trying to achieve and pulled up pictures to confirm that she understood exactly what I was looking for. The arrangements were all vibrant and beautiful, and the quality of flowers was outstanding, as the bouquets were still alive several weeks after the wedding. Gail was also able to provide us with a gorgeous arch to decorate the ceremony space. I would absolutely recommend Gail and Blue Moon florist to other future brides!

Blue Moon Florist 6

Victoria · Married on 08/10/2018

We had our wedding flowers done by Blue Moon and WOW!!! They were absolutely beautiful. My bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were stunning. I also had them decorate our arbor with 2 small arrangements and draped fabric and it was perfect!! We had eucalyptus leaves running through our candle centerpieces and it turned out better than I could have imagined. I worked with Gail throughout the process and she was readily available to answer any questions and gave me great suggestions during our first meeting. She was also very accomodating when we decided last minute to have our arbor decorated. I would absolutely recommend Blue Moon to any bride and would use them again a million times if I could!!!!

Blue Moon Florist 7
    Blue Moon Florist 8

Maureen · Married on 08/03/2018

Blue Moon Florist just did our daughter's wedding last weekend. They were wonderful to work with. Ami, the owner was a pleasure to work with, responsive, gave recommendations when needed and listened to my daughter's vision. Flowers were very important to me and they delivered on their promise of providing exactly what we wanted. Flowers were fresh and extraordinarily beautiful. Blue Moon is definitely the most creative florist in the area. Highly recommend!

Allison · Married on 07/07/2018

Blue Moon Florists were an excellent help in preparing for our wedding day. They were helpful putting together flower options based off pictures I had saved. The flowers the day of were so beautiful and held up so well throughout the day. The centerpieces at the tables for the reception were exactly what I had in mind and really complimented the room and our linens perfectly. We highly recommend Blue Moon Florist.

Katie · Married on 10/20/2017

Ami was awesome to work with! I had a lot of ideas going in, and she was able to make sense of everything I said, and turned my dreams into fruition. Our centerpieces were GORGEOUS, and she worked magic on the bridesmaid bouquets (it was exactly what I wanted). There was a little snafu with the boutonnieres (I only wanted my husband to have a white rose, but there were multiple and the groomsmen's boutonnieres didn't match), but we worked it out with all the guys, and it wasn't a huge deal. The woman who delivered the flowers also offered to make new boutonnieres on the spot from our bouquets and the centerpieces, but it really wasn't necessary. Overall, would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding!

• Candace

Candace · Married on 10/14/2017

Blue Moon Florist did an absolutely amazing job on all of my bouquets for my bridesmaids, my bouquet, the flower girl pom-pom, mothers' flowers and the groomsmen/fathers flowers. The flowers were high quality and stunning. The wraps on each bouquet were beautifully done. My flowers were one of the most anticipated items of my wedding and when I finally saw how my vision was displayed it brought me to tears! Tears of Joy! I had my original meeting will Jill Hafer and she was very knowledgable and incredibly sweet. She was very easy to work with and completely understood what I had in mind. A few weeks before my wedding, my account was transferred to Sammie. Sammie was very assuring that all my ideas were in good hands and I shouldn't have any worries. She told me I could contact her whenever I needed and was very easy to work with. Sammie was the person who relayed my final design and I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much for making this part of my wedding super easy and incredibly beautiful. All my flowers were definitely worth their price.

Blue Moon Florist 9
    Blue Moon Florist 15
    Blue Moon Florist 16
    Blue Moon Florist 17

Katie · Married on 09/03/2017

Blue Moon did an excellent job designing and arranging the flowers for our wedding. When we met with Ami, she was able to take our ideas and give us suggestions and show us pictures of flowers and styles that she thought would work. We were super impressed with the way that she was able to come up with a design idea that matched our style so quickly! The final result was beautiful on the day-of. The bouquets and centerpieces they created were colorful, wildflower-like arrangements, and were exactly what I had in mind. There was a small mix-up on the delivery times that day, but they were quick to fix it, and everything worked out well.

Jenn · Married on 08/19/2017

I booked Blue Moon for my wedding a few weeks ago and Jill did an AMAZING job from the very beginning! She sent me a "vision board" with some photos of flowers she would use based on a conversation with my mother-in-law, I had a few changes and photos that I shared and she updated it to be exactly what I wanted. I had a very colorful, wildflower, farmers market, boho vibe and she absolutely nailed it! It was hard to picture how it would all look together, but all of the individual photos really helped. When I saw the final flowers though, I was blown away. They were the most gorgeous arrangements and bouquets I'd ever seen. The boutonnieres were variations of the small flowers in the bridesmaids bouquets, but each one was a little bit different, as were each of the bridesmaids' bouquets and centerpiece arrangements. My bridal bouquet had a slightly different color palate than my girls, which was perfect for it to stand out a bit. They really made the ceremony, the photos and the reception all the more beautiful. I would highly recommend Blue Moon Florist and thank you Jill for such a great job!!!

• User6519404 · 1+ year ago

Sammie at Blue Moon Florist was a pleasure to work with! She is super responsive and I can't say enough how much I appreciate that she really listened to what we were looking for at our wedding, and made exactly that happen. She gave us her opinion whenever we asked for it, but she never tried to upsell us, which was incredible because all other florists we spoke to prior to going to Blue Moon were not like that. Blue Moon was absolutely perfect for our wedding!

caitlin · Married on 06/01/2017

Absolutely gorgeous flowers! They came out to be exactly what I wanted, looked just like the pictures I gave them. Samantha was so helpful and super nice! Definitely recommend them.

Kimberly · Married on 04/07/2017

At our first meeting with Blue Moon Florist, we were immediately impressed by Jill's enthusiasm for our ideas and her expertise at recommending the best flowers to fit our vision. I knew what color combinations I wanted and the general style of the bouquets, but I did not know what flowers would work best, so I knew I could trust Jill and her team to create something beautiful. The bouquets were even more gorgeous than I had hoped! My bridal bouquet had the full, over-flowing look I had wanted, without being too large or cumbersome. The filled cylinder centerpieces we selected with floating candles and submerged flowers looked so romantic and unique on the tables. Blue Moon was so helpful every step of the way while we were planning. They didn't even mind me coming in a few times with my other centerpiece decorations to test it out with the cylinders. Thank you, Jill & team, for your amazing work!

Kylie · Married on 02/17/2017

I had the most wonderful experience with blue moon! Going into my appointment, I was a little nervous, as I wasnt sure if they would understand my vision. Ami instantly put me at ease, going through every detail and giving me great creative input. I left the shop feeling excited, and knew my flowers would be perfect. Ami and her team responded quickly to every question and concern I had leading up to my big day. The day of they were professional, courteous and my flowers BLEW ME AWAY. They were everything I dreamed of (plus some!!). From my bouquets to my centerpieces the creativity and attention to detail was phenomenal. Not only did everyone compliment my flowers all night long, they lasted almost 3 weeks after the wedding! The service and quality provided by blue moon was outstanding and I would absolutely recommend them to everyone!!! Thank you Ami!

Allyssa · Married on 12/30/2016

Sammie at Blue Moon was great! When we met, she understood exactly what I wanted (despite my total lack of knowledge about anything related to flowers). She checked in again several weeks before the wedding to make sure I was happy and to see if I wanted to change anything. When the flowers arrived on the day of the wedding, I was blown away by how beautiful they were! 2 weeks later and my bouquet is still looking amazing! Their prices were the same or cheaper than every other florist we met with as well. Blue Moon was recommended to me and I will definitely pass the recommendation on to others.

Sara · Married on 12/10/2016

Working with the folks at Blue Moon was one of the most fun parts of the wedding planning process. They understood exactly what kind of feel we were going for and were able to give creative input without stepping on our toes at all. Most importantly, they had tons of helpful advice on how to get the most out of our limited budget. They were very available for questions and to make changes throughout the process. All the flowers arrived on the day of with no problems and looking even more beautiful than I could have hoped. They really helped make our day special and I definitely recommend them!

Sarah · Married on 11/19/2016

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED my flowers! After talking to Sammie at Blue Moon, I knew that she had the same vision for my flowers as I did! She met with me multiple times, was very responsive to any email changes we made, and worked well with my budget! I was confident leaving my flowers in her hands, and Blue Moon did an AMAZING job with my bouquet, my bridesmaids and our altar flowers. I received many compliments on my bouquet, and the flowers may have been my favorite wedding detail! I highly recommend Blue Moon Florist!

Christine · Married on 11/19/2016

My husband and I used Blue Moon Florists for the reception flowers for our wedding in November. We were so pleased! Samantha at Blue Moon was so helpful throughout the process and helped us design the most beautiful centerpieces. We received so many compliments on the flowers and highly recommend Blue Moon! Great value and beautiful arrangements!

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

Ami and her team at Blue Moon Florist created the most gorgeous autumn bouquets for our October wedding - with very little direction or knowledge from me! Ami showed me pictures of what she thought I might like during our initial consultation, and the end result was better than I ever could have imagined. Thank you, Ami!

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2016

Blue Moon supplied flowers for my wedding on October 8th. The flowers turned out fabulous, even better than I had expected! I got so many compliments from wedding guests about the bouquets, centerpieces and ceremony flowers we received. We really enjoyed working with Ami and I felt like she understood our vision from the very beginning. She was quick to answer any questions we had and make the process super easy. The whole process exceeded all of my expectations.

Thanks again!
    Melissa Phillips

Dawn · Married on 10/01/2016

Flowers to die for! Loved working with Ami to set up our flowers selection and making a dream become a reality. All of the arrangements were fantastic and we received so many compliments on all of them!

Andrea · Married on 09/30/2016

Beautiful, gorgeous, breathtaking, amazing...what other adjectives can I use to describe what Blue Moon delivered? About 5 minutes into my meeting with Jill to discuss the flowers and arrangements for my wedding ceremony and reception, I knew she understood what I wanted. I had done A LOT of research and clipped A LOT of photos but had narrowed it down to exactly what I wanted. At one point I couldn't find a photo of the bridesmaid bouquet that I wanted and while I was searching my bag for the photo, she looked on Pinterest and pulled up a photo of a bouquet that was the exact same photo I was trying to find in my bag. I finally found the photo and pulled it out of my bag and we both started laughing. She was very responsive to my questions after we met and when I wanted to revise some of the flowers to stay within budget, she was extremely amenable and made suggestions on where we could cut costs without compromising beauty or the look I was going for. They delivered them on time and they were SPECTACULAR! I've never had flowers last 3 weeks but they did. Friends and family could not believe how beautiful all of the different arrangements were. I highly recommend Blue Moon for wedding ceremony, reception or any other event you may have!

Shamrock · Married on 09/24/2016

We got married 9/24/16. Blue Moon did all the flowers for our wedding, which was held at Radnor Valley CC. We worked with Sammie, who was wonderful. She was quick to respond to emails, very organized and detail oriented. I had a pretty specific vision of what I wanted… pink and peach flowers in ginger jars and boxwood topiaries. Sammie brought that vision to life, and I was absolutely thrilled with the results. My bouquet was all shades of pink and peach, and was just perfect. I wouldn’t have changed one thing about the wedding flowers. Also, Blue Moon was reasonably priced and worked with us regarding our floral budget.

Thomas · Married on 08/27/2016

We worked closely with Ami, and followed their script of meeting (schedules, topics, etc.). Amy listened to the Brides requests, made a LOT of really great suggestions, and worked very well with The Desmond (our wedding and reception venue) and did an exceptional job. Everything was PERFECT. Thanks Ami!!!!