Blue Moon Ballroom Reviews

3 | West Columbia, SC

3 Reviews for Blue Moon Ballroom

Tom Charles · Married on 12/29/2018

Great place, easy to work with, great experience for us and guest.

This is a great venue for a wedding, flexible in layout and met our needs nicely, provided plenty of room for our party of about 80 guest, worked well with us and our caterer, DJ and bartender. Will use again for parties and special events

Sent on 01/11/2019

Blue Moon Ballroom's reply:

Thanks, Tom and Kelly. It was a great pleasure being a part of your big day. I look forward to helping you in the future.

Megan · Married on 05/12/2018

Awesome Event Space

Great and beautiful space! Super simple booking process and Jim was more than willing to help with anything we may have needed for extra decor. Overall great experience and party!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Blue Moon Ballroom's reply:

Thanks, Megan for a great review! It was such a pleasure working with you to make your day special.
    Jim

Crystal · Married on 08/04/2018

Beautiful and Well Priced

I had my wedding and reception at Blue Moon Ballroom on July 28, 2018 and I'm glad I did. It was beautiful and the price was amazing compared to other locations I visited. Jim was awesome. He was so accommodating and flexible with my request. I recommend this place for any event.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Blue Moon Ballroom's reply:

It was a pleasure to have served you on your special day! Please keep us in mind for future events.
    Jim