Blue Lux Photography Reviews

Blue Lux Photography 5
Blue Lux Photography 6
Blue Lux Photography 7

Alyssa High · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Very happy with our choice of BlueLux!

Jennifer at BlueLux was fantastic to work with. She worked around our schedules leading up to the wedding, listened to what we wanted, and was fun to hang out with on the day of the wedding. She is reasonably priced and we loved the pictures we received. Everything was great!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • LaKalea

Lakalea Mccauley · Getting married on 10/09/2019

Enjoyable, Easy, and Perfect

Jennifer was amazing! When we were looking for wedding photographers in Toledo we felt like you had to choose between quality and price. Jennifer's photography is absolutely stunning, and at a price point that's affordable. We interviewed a lot of photographers, and she was the sweetest and most professional out of all the ones we met with. She made the whole process smooth and easy. She helped with locations, poses, and the best part is there's no time limit. She stays until she gets the best shots. Me and my husband could tell that this is her passion and you can see it in her work. If you're searching for a photographer, I would highly recommend choosing Jennifer. You're not going to get a better deal, better quality, or a better person.

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Blue Lux Photography 8

Joel Crozier · Married on 06/29/2019

Great photos, great price, awesome person!

Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with from the moment we contacted her to well after the wedding. She really took the time to get to know both of us and what we wanted for our wedding. When discussing packages and prices it was clear she wanted to find the best option for us - I didn't feel any upsell pressure and the price was very fair for the great quality photos we ended up with. On the day of the wedding Jennifer and her second photographer Mirsa made everything super easy, had a knack for taking just enough photos to avoid being overwhelming, and fit right into the atmosphere of the reception. I would happily recommend Blue Lux to anyone!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Martindale · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience

Jennifer and her second shooter, Paul were wonderful to work with before and the day of the wedding. I felt comfortable asking Jennifer any question that came up and she would always respond in a timely fashion. Our meetings before the wedding were casual and professional at the same time. I could tell that she really wanted to know us and make sure we had as many pictures as possible to help remember our day. It even rained on our wedding day and she had many alternatives on where we could take pictures to keep us calm the whole day. They captured some of the best candids of us and our guests. We are very thankful for Jennifer and strongly recommend her to anyone for their big day!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Blue Lux Photography 9
    Blue Lux Photography 10
    Blue Lux Photography 11
    Blue Lux Photography 12
    Blue Lux Photography 13

Carol Kerslake · Married on 06/01/2019

Exceptional photographer with a sincere smile and vibe!

Jennifer was the perfect photographer for me, she is so caring and produces wonderful candid shots that captured my 6/1/2019 wedding perfectly! I had several requests and each one was thoughtfully carried out. We will cherish our pictures for years to come.

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Blue Lux Photography 14
    Blue Lux Photography 15
    Blue Lux Photography 16
  • Adrianne

Adrianne · Married on 05/04/2019

Gorgeous Pictures and Sweetheart Photographer!

Blue Lux Photography was the BEST choice we made for our wedding. Jennifer had previously done my Sister-In-Law’s wedding, and we thought she did a wonderful job with their wedding. Jennifer was beyond anything we hoped for in a photographer. She made us feel comfortable, when we’re both awkward having pictures taken of us. We really had the best photographer, for an amazing price! I could not believe the price we paid was so much lower than the competition, and we received the most beautiful photographs that captured our wedding even better than we could have imagined! From getting photos taken for our engagement shoot, to meeting at our venue weeks before the wedding to decide where to take pictures, Jennifer really went above and beyond getting prepared for our big day. She exceeded any expectations we had. Our pictures are what will last throughout our lives, and we’re beyond thankful Jennifer was there to capture our day. I can’t believe how quickly she turned our pictures out after the wedding. She was a joy to be around, and I want to be best friends with her. She is kind and sweet and made every part of the wedding experience enjoyable. I will use her in the future with family photos. She felt like family, and we recommend Jennifer to anyone planning a wedding, or anyone needing a photo session. She is professional and the BEST!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Blue Lux Photography 29
    Blue Lux Photography 30

Courtney Payne · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent, skilled, kind photographer

Jen took our engagement photos and then she and Paul took our wedding photos. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! They both did an amazing job with our photos! She was patient and kind, always receptive of our thoughts. She certainly knows how to take an environment and come up with great shots and settings. At our wedding, she was able to take a ton of photos without being in the way. I actually forgot she was there at times. They were able to capture every moment of our wedding, especially those that were not posed for. I love her ability to capture such amazing moments effortlessly. All the stars for Bluelux photography!

• Laura

Laura Elizabeth Dietz · Married on 10/27/2018

Best photographer ever!

Jennifer did our engagement photos and also photographed our wedding on 10/27/18 and was absolutely fabulous! It rained all morning and I was so worried but Jen had a plan and our photos could not have turned out more perfect! Jen felt like a part of our family and a long time friend and was a joy to work with! We have been recommending her to everyone!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Elena · Married on 09/01/2018

Book BlueLux photography!

Jen was the best and I am so happy we went with Blue Lux for our engagement and wedding photos! She captured every moment, made you feel comfortable and fun while taking pictures! She has the best personality and is extremely professional, responds fast and helping find other great vendors and answer any questions you may have! Look no further and book Blue Lux!!

Katie Loprete · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Jenny was such an amazing photographer! She so flexible with my schedule for engagement photos. Last minute on a sunny day in the fall I I texted her asking if we could change the date to that afternoon and she was on board! On my wedding day she was so fun with the bridal party and made me feel at ease on such a stressful day. She is so personable and it felt like I had another friend alongside me! Not to mention, her pictures are beautiful and she is very creative. I have and will keep recommending her to friends and family.

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Blue Lux Photography 31
    Blue Lux Photography 32
    Blue Lux Photography 33
    Blue Lux Photography 34
  • Rachel

Rachel Armstrong-Ceron · Married on 07/28/2018

Wonderful experience

Jennifer was a joy to work with from beginning to end. She met me early on to show me examples of her work--I loved the mix of formal and casual, that we would have a second shooter, and Jennifer's personality. On the day of, she was a delight with everyone--her strategy for getting my 18 month old niece to look at the camera worked great and had all of us laughing. We got our pictures back really quickly, and we love them. I have so many beautiful shots to choose from for our home. There's a great mix of pictures with me and my husband, our families, the ceremony, dancing, the cake--everything. I can't say enough wonderful things about our experience!

Don’Nika Moulden · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing!!!

Blue Lux Photography is the BEST. She was the first person to respond to me and I sent out a lot of emails during my search. My husband and I were sold on our first meeting with her. Nexuses not only did she talk about her career but she made me feel special. She took photos for our engagement and wedding. She was always available and helped with ideas and poses. She went beyond her duty as a photographer and played a huge factor with calming my nerves and helping out. We don’t regret our decisions of choosing her and neither will you. She is great asset to our family and we will definitely use her for future projects!!!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Blue Lux Photography 35
    Blue Lux Photography 36
    Blue Lux Photography 37

Kayla · Married on 06/24/2017

Jennifer is an amazing photographer, and hands down one of the nicest, most genuine people I have ever met! When we were meeting with photographers, it became a no-brainer once we met her. Yes, her photos are stunning, but we picked her for more reasons. Not only is she so warm and kind, but I knew we could instantly trust her and any decisions she wanted to make regarding our wedding pictures.

Our ceremony was early in the morning at 11am, with our reception going from 6-11pm (such a long day)! While other photographers we met with said they'd have to charge us per hour a la carte (on top of the package price), Jennifer was very generous with her time and explained she works for as long as needed to capture all of the moments! She even brings a second shooter!! Cynthia was so wonderful and had all of us in the bridal party laughing all day! You would not be disappointed if you choose Blue Lux as your photographer, trust me!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jean · Married on 05/20/2017

For our wedding, we had Jen and Cynthia. Both were with us the our whole day- from getting ready at the salon/ groomsmen getting ready to capturing fun moments at the reception. Despite the rain on our wedding day, Jen still had great ideas to take pictures. She was very flexible, laid back and nice. I've seen a few photos and they are amazing!! We are so excited to see the rest of them!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Kris · Married on 05/23/2015

Jennifer loves photography it shows in everything she does from meetings with her, her picture, editing etc. Jennifer is very professional and conducts herself in a very professional but at ease manner which put you and all parties involved at ease. Jennifer is very flexible by this I mean she goes with how the day is going. Although there may have been a plan to do this but because of rain, to much sun, etc Jen is quick to make or go with plan B or even C. Like I said before Jen takes pride in her work and it show in every aspect of her..I highly recommend Jen for all your photography needs.

Sent on 07/21/2015