Blue Iris Florist Reviews

Blue Iris Florist View more information

Joanna Married on 03/22/2018
    Blue Iris Flowers did an amazing job for our wedding. The team there was very responsive. They knew exactly what I wanted and delivered beyond what I expected. They are very reasonably priced flowers. The colors on my bouquet were on point. Everything came out perfect!
    Errica Married on 07/20/2013
    From beginning to end, Karen provided excellent customer service! She was kind, responsive and willing to work within a tight budget. All of our flowers were beautiful and of excellent quality. She delivered them on time and assisted in setting up the sanctuary. I hired her just two weeks before my wedding and she did not disappoint. I highly recommend them!
    Kelli Married on 06/20/2008
    I was absolutley shocked by the pricing of wedding flowers. The florists I had spoken with before Blue Iris were wanting to charge me almost as much as my dress for just the personal flowers (i.e. bouquet, corsages, boutenniers). Blue Iris was the exception to this rule. For a fraction of the price I got flowers that I was absolutely stunned by, delivered to my location for me. My bouquet was ABSOLUTELY astonishing, I can't even express in words how perfect it was and how fantastic it also looked in pictures. I not only recommend them for wedding flowers, but will probably shop flowers from them only for everything in the future.
  • User1018530 2+ years ago
    They let me down a little bit. I requested to pick up my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquet the day before the wedding so that we would have them in the morning for pictures. Well they set the time and I sent for them to be picked up and had to wait about 2 hours before they were ready. Then when I saw my bouquet was a little burned. Some of the petal edges had dried edges and in an all white bouquet it was quite obvious. Also the flowers they used were a little different than we had agreed. Overall the look that i wanted was there but with cheaper flowers and some even poor quality. I also hired them to hang up decorations and there too let me down a little I am not sure what problems they ran into but decorations were not exactly how we planned. Overall the flowers were there didn't look perfect but they looked nice and the decorations were there, not as planned but still looked nice. The price was great, I guess you get what you pay!