Blue Hill Country Club Reviews

Blue Hill Country Club 7
  • Molly

Molly Kohler · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect Day

Blue Hill Country Club was a perfect venue for our wedding. Sarah Caravana and Tricia Cummings were fantastic every step of the way. They were patient and helpful when we took multiple tours before settling on our venue. They talked us through all of the choices we had to make and gave us great lists of vendors to contact. Sarah helped with the planning of not only the wedding but also my bridal shower, which we hosted at the club as well. The service was phenomenal at both events. The assistance planning them was incredible from advice on where to get décor to help with all the fine details. One of my favorite parts about Blue Hill is the space that you have the day of the wedding. The amenities are incredible from a beautiful and easy to use bridal suite to gorgeous views to decorating the venue from the front door all the way up the stairs. The groomsmen were even able to play a round of golf on the wedding day. We were also brought on golf carts for pictures around the course. Sarah checked in throughout the day to make sure everyone had what they needed and that everything ran smoothly. The entire team at Blue Hill was incredible and I am so thankful for everything they did to make our day perfect.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Pates · Married on 06/15/2019

Best customer experience!

We are fairly new members of Blue Hill CC, and we immediately knew this is where we wanted to host our wedding party. Tricia Cummings did an absolutely tremendous job coordinating our “east coast” wedding party this past Saturday. At each step along the way, she was professional, solution oriented, and gracious, and made what could have been a stressful event worry free. Tricia was there from start to finish, being incredibly communicative and patient with many menu changes, last-minute location updates, and post event check-ins. Our wedding celebration at Blue Hill CC was far more organized, less stressful, and seamless than our actual wedding in Montana a month earlier. Thanks to Tricia, we didn't have to worry about anything (even running out of lobster rolls) and could focus on spending quality time with our guests.

She's by far the easiest person we worked with throughout the entire process. Thank you!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Jamie · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding day bliss!

My new husband and I are members at Blue Hill Country Club and have been for 3 years. BHCC is really special place for us and we were thrilled to hold our Wedding reception at this beautiful venue and second home. The staff is just so wonderful. They all did such a incredible job!! Tricia Cummings is the wonderful Catering Director. Tricia was ALWAYS available for me. I would call or text and she would some how always get back to me in minutes. She really cares about her brides and it shows. She’s a keeper. Sarah Caravana was also always in touch and a joy to work with. What a duo!!! Sean Gibbs, Lori and team are masterful in the kitchen. Everyone enjoyed their meals!! Wonderful reviews. John has a special touch and the room was a work of art! Hats off to Michelle and Leah (rock stars!) and all the others who made our day special. I could go on and on with shout outs! For those reading this review, I want you to know what a beautiful day we had! We can’t thank the hard working people at BHCC for helping our day be a dream come true :)

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Blue Hill Country Club 8

E. Mullen · Married on 06/01/2019

Fabulous venue! Professional staff!

As parents of the bride, we were thrilled to receive such rave reviews about our choice of a Blue Hill Country Club reception. It was a beautiful day and began with a cocktail hour on the patio overlooking the greens. We proceeded to the main ballroom where everything went soooo smoothly! Tricia and Sarah were extremely professional and their attention to every detail was clearly evident! Our wedding photographer even complimented these lovely ladies and their staff on how accommodating they were to work with! It was such a happy day for everyone and I knew we didn’t have to worry about a thing as evidenced in the abundance of compliments on the food and venue as a whole! Thank you BHCC, Tricia, Sarah and the staff that evening fir such a TOP SHELF event!!!! We will always cherish the memories of that day!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Cassi

Cassi · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Day

We had our wedding at BHCC. Tricia and Sarah are a great team and we were lucky to work with them. They were both so supportive and helpful through the planning process. The venue is beautiful and the food is delicious. Thanks to the staff at BHCC we were able to enjoy a perfect day.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Lindsay · Married on 11/17/2018

Great Staff and Venue!

Tricia, Sarah, John and the staff at the Blue Hill Country Club were so wonderful to work with. They helped to coordinate an absolutely lovely wedding for my husband and I. Tricia was always available for assistance, suggestions, and additional ideas to make the day even more special. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, we especially loved the large dance floor, and our guests are still raving about the food! We definitely recommend this location!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Elecia

Elecia Ross · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect Day!

I highly recommend this venue. The moment I walked in, I knew the venue is what wanted. The grounds, and inside are kept immaculate. My Wedding Day was perfect, and I could not have asked for a better day. Tricia and Sarah made sure that every detail was perfect, and that I did not have to worry about anything. The whole process was stress free for me. They are both professionals, and take pride in what they do. From setting up, to cleaning up, they did it all. I will forever be grateful to them, for making my special day a memorable one.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Lisa Spicer · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect venue and staff for my wedding!

I highly recommend Blue Hill Country Club! The venue and grounds are absolutely beautiful. I worked with Tricia and Sarah who helped make the whole experience amazing. I had a very large wedding (around 220 people). Tricia and Sarah were extremely accommodating, easy to work with, detail oriented and very responsive during the planning process. The day of went exactly as planned from start to finish. Tricia and Sarah were there the whole time to ensure I was happy and worry-free. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience and am so happy I went with BBHC.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Grace

Grace Govatsos · Married on 10/20/2018

A perfect day

The venue and views are spectacular. Tricia and Sarah are wonderful to work with and helped personalize our special and unique wedding celebration. The food was elegantly served and delicious. It was a perfect day!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Mona · Married on 08/18/2018

Great venue, great people!

Tricia and Sarah were amazing to work with! The moment my husband and I went to go look at the venue we fell in love with everything about it! The grounds are gorgeous and Tricia is wonderful. She always made herself available to answer all my crazy questions. It rained on my wedding day and they were very accommodating because we initially wanted the ceremony outdoors. Will definitely use them in the future for any events. Tricia and Sarah made the wedding planning process stress free and enjoyable. Everything turned out exactly how we wanted it and we couldn't be happier! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Christine Burgess · Married on 08/17/2018

Amazing Venue & Staff!

We chose this venue because the grounds and venue were beautiful, and it was even more so the day of our wedding. Tricia made us feel warm and welcoming from the day we met her and first saw the venue. She was available for many late night text and phone conversations anytime we had questions (and we had a lot). Also, she was very accommodating when we made last minute changes adding late night stations a few days before our wedding. Tricia, Sarah and the rest of the staff were amazing to work with the day of the wedding and everything ran smoothly (especially when it rained 30 minutes before our outdoor ceremony). Over 2 months late our guests are still raving about how much they enjoyed our wedding, from the delicious food to the friendly staff members and bartenders.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Julie · Married on 08/11/2018

Beautiful Venue for a Dream-Come-True Wedding!

My husband and I had our wedding reception in the grand ballroom of Blue Hill Country Club and it was a dream come true! Tricia Cummings and Sarah Caravana were both so kind and helpful, from touring us around the venue to working with our budget to show us different package options, and they were attentive throughout the whole planning process. Sarah sent us tons of “purple ballroom” pictures to help us envision a purple color scheme, and she even helped us customize a Greek platter as an app station which our relatives loved. Sarah and Tricia were great about coordinating with our photographer, DJ & florist as well. When we arrived on our wedding day, we were in awe of how stunning the ballroom became!! All of our decorations and flowers we’d dropped off were placed so beautifully throughout, and the linens, lighting and ambience were incredible and so professionally done.

The night itself could not have been more organized. Pictures and formalities (including dances/speeches/serving 185 guests) ran smoothly, and my husband and I did not have to worry or think about any of it! AND, there was still plenty of time left after for dancing and enjoying the night. We had a Blue Hill attendant who was so helpful, and all of the servers, wait-staff & clean up crew were lovely. To top it off, when our parents came back to pick up decorations, everything had already been boxed up neatly for us. So nice! All around, we loved our experience with Blue Hill Country Club – highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Blue Hill Country Club 9
    Blue Hill Country Club 10
    Blue Hill Country Club 11
    Blue Hill Country Club 12

Cailin · Married on 06/23/2018

We had a fairy tale wedding at Blue Hill Country Club on 6/23/18! Everything was absolutely perfect and from our first conversation with Tricia, the director of catering/functions I knew we had found the perfect venue. Tricia knew exactly what I was looking for and made it all happen. She answered all questions, phone calls, texts, emails etc ASAP. Her and Sara are a dream team to work with along with everyone else at the club. We had a rowdy group of 300 and absolutely everything ran smoothly. The grounds are gorgeous and the staff are amazing, you will not go wrong with this venue!!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Blue Hill Country Club 13
    Blue Hill Country Club 14
    Blue Hill Country Club 15
    Blue Hill Country Club 16
    Blue Hill Country Club 17

Jacki Marano · Married on 06/16/2018

Our daughters wedding.

Our daughters wedding was a dream. Everything was perfect and flowed exactly the way we wanted. The cocktail hour outside was beautiful! what a setting overlooking the golf course and the pool. The staff was so attentive to the wedding party and our guests and the food was delicious. Tricia Cummings was the event coordinator and saw to every detail. I would highly recommend Blue Hill Country Club.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Marissa · Married on 06/02/2018

YOUR VENUE SEARCH STOPS HERE! If you want a perfect wedding ceremony and reception with no worries, you will find it at Blue Hills Country Club! Tricia and Sarah are brilliant and professional. They were both so helpful and were amazing to work with. I was a bride with a million specific questions from day one and they were patient and amazing at every interaction (and available 24/7!). The whole Blue Hill CC staff is incredible and the renovations on the building and course are stunning. Had our ceremony on the patio overlooking the gorgeous golf course, and then our reception in the first floor hall. The staff took all my decor and helped set up the most perfect day. I wouldn't have changed a thing, it was worth every penny! DO NOT HESITATE - BOOK WITH THEM TODAY! I loved every minute.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Laura · Married on 05/26/2018

We were so happy with our experience at blue hill country club! Tricia and her team were amazing! She was very responsive always and always wanted the best for us! The food is also fantastic, as is the venue! Highly highly recommend!! Loved this vendor!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Caroline · Married on 12/31/2017

Tricia and her team at BHCC were great to work with! We had a large wedding (250 guests) and the ballroom allowed for plenty of space for all of our guests. The dance floor is HUGE - we had a New Year's Eve wedding, and I think almost every one of our guests was on the dance floor at midnight with some room to spare! The ballroom has neutral colors, so decorating in your wedding colors is easy - the room looked so beautiful the night of our wedding. The food was excellent! We got lots of compliments on everything from the cocktail hour appetizers and the main entrees! Tricia was great with coordinating all the details of our reception and she made sure the night went off without any issues (and if there were any, I never knew about them =D). The whole team was so creative in setting up the details of our wedding (escort card table, gift table, etc.) so that the decor flowed throughout the whole venue. The service was excellent from all of the staff. And to top it all off, BHCC offered the best value out of any of the venues we looked at. I highly recommend BHCC for a wedding!

Sent on 02/16/2018

michelle · Married on 12/30/2017

Tricia and her team at BHCC are amazing! This is the first venue I looked at and my husband and I left that night knowing it was the one. From our initial meeting with Tricia she made us feel so comfortable to ask any and all questions. We had an immediate bond which continued all the way to the wedding. I can't say enough about her work ethic and kindness. She was always there when I needed her- even when I sent an email late at night not expecting to get a reply to the next day my email would ding in minutes afterwards. On the day of the wedding she went above and beyond for me and my husband to make sure our day was exactly how we had hoped it would be. My favorite story of Tricia, and this shows her dedication, comes while we are taking pictures in the snow - Tricia is her heels holding up my dress to make sure it does not get ruined, walking in a foot of snow to help me get that perfect picture. Amazing!

As for the rest of the team at BHCC - everyone was so so kind and professional. The service was perfect. Throughout the process, I never felt like I was just another event - I truly felt like they all cared and were excited to be a part of our wedding.

The venue itself is beautiful! The Grand Ballroom is stunning with it's huge chandeliers and wall of floor to floor windows overlooking the golf course. The bridal suite was a beautiful space to get ready in and the poker suite downstairs that hosted the boys was perfect for them to relax in.

If you are looking for your dream location - this is it! Tricia was such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend BHCC to any newly engaged couple out there!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Blue Hill Country Club 18
    Blue Hill Country Club 19
    Blue Hill Country Club 20
    Blue Hill Country Club 21
    Blue Hill Country Club 22

Alison · Married on 09/16/2017

Talk to Tricia Cummings as soon as possible to make your dream wedding come true. Tricia and her team are wonderful! Kind, understanding, down-to-earth, flexible and all around super to work with. I vetted several country clubs in the area and choosing them was a no-brainer!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Julia · Married on 06/17/2017

I could not have been happier with this venue!! Blue Hill Country Club was there for me every step of the way during the from beginning to end. They were beyond accommodating for anything we needed and went above and beyond the day of our wedding. Compared to other venues we looked at, Blue Hill Country Club was by far the best deal and the grounds are beautiful. Kelsi and Tricia were always there for any questions or concerns I had, they took away any stress I had and made the planning process so easy. Thanks to Blue Hill Country Club and their amazing staff our wedding day and rehearsal dinner were flawless through and through.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Lyanni · Married on 10/08/2016

Kelsi Cole is AMAZING! I was a little hesitant with a coordinator change after booking our wedding two years ahead of time, but I could not be happier. Kelsi was very easy to talk to and listened to all of our concerns. She took care of everything. On our wedding day, my vision that I had been working on for three years came alive. It was beautiful and everything I wanted. Service was awesome from cocktail hour to the pizza late night station. All of our guests loved the food and attentive staff. We received so many comments on how wonderful everything was! Kelsi and her team were always one step ahead of me with everything. I would recommend Blue Hill and Kelsi Cole a million times!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Dorothy · Married on 10/03/2015

Christine and her team at BHCC were amazing. MY wedding was everything I could have asked for and more and everything went so smoothly thanks to the hard work of Christine and everyone at BHCC. Christine was responsive, helpful and professional and she worked with us to design the ceremony and reception that we always wanted within our budget. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 10/06/2015

We were delighted with the venue and the services provided by the Blue Hill Country Club and its staff. From beginning to end, the Director of Catering, Christine Clancy, was such a wonderful ally in planning my daughter's wedding. She provided guidance and advice throughout the process and helped to keep us within budget. I was particularly impressed by her willingness to be flexible as the event drew near and there were changes in menus, # of guests, and so forth. The staff was great at the reception--there was not one single problem with the bar, the food, or the service. I cannot say enough about how pleased we were!!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/13/2014

Perfect! That’s the word that instantly comes to mind when I think about our wedding last month, and we have the amazing staff at Blue Hill Country Club to thank for that. We were initially attracted to the venue due to its close proximity to our ceremony location (church) and the comprehensive wedding reception packages they offered. From our first visit to the country club we could already picture having our wedding there, and it quickly became the venue we compared all others against. We fell in love with the grand ballroom, especially the gorgeous view of the golf course below and were very impressed with the event coordinator, Christine. Christine is seriously amazing! She was always very helpful, responsive and really just a pleasure to work with. In the year it took to plan the wedding, we never felt anxious about the reception because Christine inspired such confidence that everything would go off without a hitch.

Blue Hill Country Club truly exceeded every expectation we had for our wedding day. The room was decorated beautifully, the food was amazing, Christine even helped tie me into and bustle my dress! We have gotten so many compliments from our guests about the every aspect of the day, especially the club and its staff. We are so happy to have had our wedding reception at Blue Hill Country Club and enthusiastically recommend it to anybody looking for a venue for such an event.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/05/2014

It has been six months since our unforgettable wedding day and we still can't believe how amazing it turned out to be! My husband and I previously booked our wedding venue at the Lakeview Pavilion in Foxboro, Ma., which burnt down in mid April. We thought there was no way we could find a venue in such short notice, our date was July 5th. We were speechless when we visited Blue Hill CC, it was absolutely stunning. We knew right then and there, Blue Hill Country Club was the place for our wedding. The faculty and Christine Clancy made the transition for us extremely easy and made wedding planning ( the second time) fun and exciting! Our wedding day was stunning. The ballroom was set up beautifully and the huge dance floor was an extra plus! We also loved the outdoor patio used for cocktail hour.

We encourage couples searching for wedding venues to contact and visit Blue Hill. I truly believe my wedding day turned out to be better than I ever thought. Thank you again to Christine and Blue Hill Country Club for making our wedding day the best day of my life!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Blue Hill Country Club's reply:

Ashley!! Thank you. You, Brad and your entire families were a pleasure to work with. Please keep touch, and I hope things are going great for you both.
    Thanks again, your review meant a lot to me!!