Blue Hill Country Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• JK Yumet
    Jk Yumet Married on 06/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Decision of Our Wedding Lives!

Wow, what a team! The BHCC team led by Arria & Emily were the exact people we needed to make our dreams come true! They made sure we were 100% in the moment during our special day and let us have some fun along the way. From the tasting through our sunset photos, the BHCC team made us feel like we were the most important people in the room. From the bottom of our heart, thank you!
    Madeline B. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional from end to end!

Our wedding at Blue Hill Country Club in June 2022 was incredible, thanks in large part to the awesome team (Emily and Arria) who work to make everything perfect. During the planning process, they were incredibly responsive to our endless questions and worked with us on every aspect, from having our dog present at the ceremony to coordinating the tasting multiple times (thanks to Covid and snow!) and making great suggestions for things like photos and the ice cream sundae bar. They coordinated all the vendors seamlessly and took a lot of the stress away from the day of process by being on top of everything during the day! This put us at ease because we then felt completely confident in their hands. The team made sure that during the wedding we had everything we needed – I cannot stress enough how attentive they were and it made us feel so special! The outdoor ceremony location was beautiful and they were flexible enough to start cocktail hour early when the ceremony finished, and also wrangle our guests upstairs to keep everything on time. All our guests (us included) raved about the dinner (steak with red wine demi and asiago crusted chicken) and the bartenders were excellent, keeping everyone happy all night. We cannot thank the team at Blue Hill enough, especially Arria and Emily, for making our wedding dreams a reality. Book with Blue Hill and you will be forever thankful you did!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Keishera
    Keishera Married on 04/30/2022

Wonderful experience!

I worked with originally with Nicole and then Emily and Arria for the majority of planning. Since I planned from out-of-state, most of our meetings were email or over the phone. They were both very attentive, answered all my questions, worked well with my coordinator, and helped bring the day together. BHCC's preferred vendor list helpful in the early stages of planning. Cake was also included in package cost and we picked from one of their two vendors. We had an open bar, great food (everyone loved their email), and they were accommodating with food restrictions. Overall, we had a wonderful experience with BHCC.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/10/2021

Great experience!!

Our wedding was amazing! Everyone was raving about the food because it really was that good. I can honestly say I've never had food at a wedding that was that delicious. 100% would recommend!
  • Rose
    Rose L. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They were really great to work with . I had my dream wedding there and all my guess love the place . Very lovely professional people

Had my wedding there 9/5/21 it was the best day of my life . They do everything they can to accommodate and make sure I was happy . I recommended this venue to anyone that looking for classy and elegant . I love it there
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer G. Married on 08/21/2021

Best Coordination Team!

We had our wedding here last month and cannot emphasize enough how great of a job the staff did. Emily and Arria were easy to work with leading up to the event, and really went above and beyond to make sure the day went smoothly. Every one of our guests was raving about the food, especially the filet, and the bar and wait staff were friendly and attentive. The space is large and has recently been updated with a perfectly manicured course as a backdrop. Would recommend to anyone looking to host a wedding in the greater Boston area!
    Erin F. Married on 05/08/2021

Couldn’t be happier

Blue Hill was AMAZING!! They were extremely responsive, flexible, and accommodating. The food was outstanding!! I can honestly say all of the guests raved about it! Multiple people told us the filet “melted in my mouth”. I have to give a special shout-out to Sarah, I truly believe she made the day perfect!!
    Alex R. Married on 12/19/2020

Highly Recommend!

Our wedding was on December 19, 2020 (right in the midst of COVID) and Blue Hill couldn't have been more accommodating, understanding, reassuring to us. Sarah, our wedding coordinator, was so professional, great to work with and had such a vision with our decorations and the room set up and really made the room come to life. Up until 15 hours before the wedding we had changes to our guest list, and yet Sarah was still able to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect and ran seamlessly. Not only did Sarah make sure the food, decor, drinks and guest accommodations were perfect, but she also made sure that all our photos were perfect. On December 19th in less than 30 degree weather Sarah was outside with us, fixing my veil, holding flowers and helping with my mittens just to make sure that the bride had her perfect wedding photos. That's true dedication, kindness, and professionalism to make sure that the bride and groom had the perfect day, the perfect memories and even the perfect photos. We highly recommend Blue Hill for your wedding - because honestly, no matter what happens throughout your wedding planning- pandemic, weather, guests changes etc. they'll pull off the perfect day for you!!
  • Roxann
    Roxann S. Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect wedding venue

I can't say enough great thing about Blue Hill Country Club! Our wedding was planned for a different venue for 10-10-2020. We had to change almost all of our plans once COVID-19 hit and we booked with BHCC in July 2020. Sarah and Tom were so accommodating and easy to work with through the whole planing process and day of. Our ceremony was held on the ceremony lawn and reception was on the patio and terrace. Our guests raved about the food and the venue. Everything was perfect. Would highly recommend!
  • Kat
    Kat Married on 10/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not have gone better, despite COVID!

I was the matron of honor for a wedding, and I am writing in praise of Sarah Caravana, the director of catering. I cannot speak highly enough of her dedication and hard work--not only did she make the day run smoothly, but she took crises like an unwell bridesmaid in stride. It was such a blessing to be able to count on her completely for all venue-related details (and then some!). Everything, from our arrival Friday night for the rehearsal to the sparkler exit on Saturday, was perfectly organized and executed, primarily due to her. I know the bride and groom also deeply appreciated her work and commitment.

I would also like to mention that the waitstaff was unparalleled. They were very pleasant and observant, and they were quick to jump in when I requested special food for our expecting bridesmaid. I have never seen waitstaff more dedicated to their work and to doing it cheerfully.
  • Anne
    Anne M. Married on 06/27/2020

A Beautiful Venue!

The Blue Hill was a wonderful venue for our summer wedding. The patio was gorgeous and the staff was amazing. They communicated well and made sure the day ran smoothly.
  • ASMini914
    Amy Married on 09/14/2019

Truly Amazing

Blue Hill Country Club and Sarah Caravana are truly amazing, we could not have chosen a better location for our wedding. From the very beginning we knew we herein the best of hands, and were treated so well through the entire planning process. The entire staff was so professional and helpful, our guests are still raving about how great the good was, and how beautiful the day turned out!
  • Molly
    Molly K. Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect Day

Blue Hill Country Club was a perfect venue for our wedding. Sarah Caravana and Tricia Cummings were fantastic every step of the way. They were patient and helpful when we took multiple tours before settling on our venue. They talked us through all of the choices we had to make and gave us great lists of vendors to contact. Sarah helped with the planning of not only the wedding but also my bridal shower, which we hosted at the club as well. The service was phenomenal at both events. The assistance planning them was incredible from advice on where to get décor to help with all the fine details. One of my favorite parts about Blue Hill is the space that you have the day of the wedding. The amenities are incredible from a beautiful and easy to use bridal suite to gorgeous views to decorating the venue from the front door all the way up the stairs. The groomsmen were even able to play a round of golf on the wedding day. We were also brought on golf carts for pictures around the course. Sarah checked in throughout the day to make sure everyone had what they needed and that everything ran smoothly. The entire team at Blue Hill was incredible and I am so thankful for everything they did to make our day perfect.
  • Whitney
    Whitney P. Married on 06/15/2019

Best customer experience!

We are fairly new members of Blue Hill CC, and we immediately knew this is where we wanted to host our wedding party. Tricia Cummings did an absolutely tremendous job coordinating our “east coast” wedding party this past Saturday. At each step along the way, she was professional, solution oriented, and gracious, and made what could have been a stressful event worry free. Tricia was there from start to finish, being incredibly communicative and patient with many menu changes, last-minute location updates, and post event check-ins. Our wedding celebration at Blue Hill CC was far more organized, less stressful, and seamless than our actual wedding in Montana a month earlier. Thanks to Tricia, we didn't have to worry about anything (even running out of lobster rolls) and could focus on spending quality time with our guests.

She's by far the easiest person we worked with throughout the entire process. Thank you!
    E. Mullen Married on 06/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fabulous venue! Professional staff!

As parents of the bride, we were thrilled to receive such rave reviews about our choice of a Blue Hill Country Club reception. It was a beautiful day and began with a cocktail hour on the patio overlooking the greens. We proceeded to the main ballroom where everything went soooo smoothly! Tricia and Sarah were extremely professional and their attention to every detail was clearly evident! Our wedding photographer even complimented these lovely ladies and their staff on how accommodating they were to work with! It was such a happy day for everyone and I knew we didn’t have to worry about a thing as evidenced in the abundance of compliments on the food and venue as a whole! Thank you BHCC, Tricia, Sarah and the staff that evening fir such a TOP SHELF event!!!! We will always cherish the memories of that day!
    Jamie Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding day bliss!

My new husband and I are members at Blue Hill Country Club and have been for 3 years. BHCC is really special place for us and we were thrilled to hold our Wedding reception at this beautiful venue and second home. The staff is just so wonderful. They all did such a incredible job!! Tricia Cummings is the wonderful Catering Director. Tricia was ALWAYS available for me. I would call or text and she would some how always get back to me in minutes. She really cares about her brides and it shows. She’s a keeper. Sarah Caravana was also always in touch and a joy to work with. What a duo!!! Sean Gibbs, Lori and team are masterful in the kitchen. Everyone enjoyed their meals!! Wonderful reviews. John has a special touch and the room was a work of art! Hats off to Michelle and Leah (rock stars!) and all the others who made our day special. I could go on and on with shout outs! For those reading this review, I want you to know what a beautiful day we had! We can’t thank the hard working people at BHCC for helping our day be a dream come true :)
  • Cassi
    Cassi Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Day

We had our wedding at BHCC. Tricia and Sarah are a great team and we were lucky to work with them. They were both so supportive and helpful through the planning process. The venue is beautiful and the food is delicious. Thanks to the staff at BHCC we were able to enjoy a perfect day.
    Lindsay Married on 11/17/2018

Great Staff and Venue!

Tricia, Sarah, John and the staff at the Blue Hill Country Club were so wonderful to work with. They helped to coordinate an absolutely lovely wedding for my husband and I. Tricia was always available for assistance, suggestions, and additional ideas to make the day even more special. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, we especially loved the large dance floor, and our guests are still raving about the food! We definitely recommend this location!
  • Elecia
    Elecia R. Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect Day!

I highly recommend this venue. The moment I walked in, I knew the venue is what wanted. The grounds, and inside are kept immaculate. My Wedding Day was perfect, and I could not have asked for a better day. Tricia and Sarah made sure that every detail was perfect, and that I did not have to worry about anything. The whole process was stress free for me. They are both professionals, and take pride in what they do. From setting up, to cleaning up, they did it all. I will forever be grateful to them, for making my special day a memorable one.
  • Lisa
    Lisa S. Married on 11/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect venue and staff for my wedding!

I highly recommend Blue Hill Country Club! The venue and grounds are absolutely beautiful. I worked with Tricia and Sarah who helped make the whole experience amazing. I had a very large wedding (around 220 people). Tricia and Sarah were extremely accommodating, easy to work with, detail oriented and very responsive during the planning process. The day of went exactly as planned from start to finish. Tricia and Sarah were there the whole time to ensure I was happy and worry-free. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience and am so happy I went with BBHC.
  • Grace
    Grace G. Married on 10/20/2018

A perfect day

The venue and views are spectacular. Tricia and Sarah are wonderful to work with and helped personalize our special and unique wedding celebration. The food was elegantly served and delicious. It was a perfect day!
    Mona Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great venue, great people!

Tricia and Sarah were amazing to work with! The moment my husband and I went to go look at the venue we fell in love with everything about it! The grounds are gorgeous and Tricia is wonderful. She always made herself available to answer all my crazy questions. It rained on my wedding day and they were very accommodating because we initially wanted the ceremony outdoors. Will definitely use them in the future for any events. Tricia and Sarah made the wedding planning process stress free and enjoyable. Everything turned out exactly how we wanted it and we couldn't be happier! Highly recommend!
    Christine B. Married on 08/17/2018

Amazing Venue & Staff!

We chose this venue because the grounds and venue were beautiful, and it was even more so the day of our wedding. Tricia made us feel warm and welcoming from the day we met her and first saw the venue. She was available for many late night text and phone conversations anytime we had questions (and we had a lot). Also, she was very accommodating when we made last minute changes adding late night stations a few days before our wedding. Tricia, Sarah and the rest of the staff were amazing to work with the day of the wedding and everything ran smoothly (especially when it rained 30 minutes before our outdoor ceremony). Over 2 months late our guests are still raving about how much they enjoyed our wedding, from the delicious food to the friendly staff members and bartenders.
    Julie Married on 08/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Venue for a Dream-Come-True Wedding!

My husband and I had our wedding reception in the grand ballroom of Blue Hill Country Club and it was a dream come true! Tricia Cummings and Sarah Caravana were both so kind and helpful, from touring us around the venue to working with our budget to show us different package options, and they were attentive throughout the whole planning process. Sarah sent us tons of “purple ballroom” pictures to help us envision a purple color scheme, and she even helped us customize a Greek platter as an app station which our relatives loved. Sarah and Tricia were great about coordinating with our photographer, DJ & florist as well. When we arrived on our wedding day, we were in awe of how stunning the ballroom became!! All of our decorations and flowers we’d dropped off were placed so beautifully throughout, and the linens, lighting and ambience were incredible and so professionally done.

The night itself could not have been more organized. Pictures and formalities (including dances/speeches/serving 185 guests) ran smoothly, and my husband and I did not have to worry or think about any of it! AND, there was still plenty of time left after for dancing and enjoying the night. We had a Blue Hill attendant who was so helpful, and all of the servers, wait-staff & clean up crew were lovely. To top it off, when our parents came back to pick up decorations, everything had already been boxed up neatly for us. So nice! All around, we loved our experience with Blue Hill Country Club – highly recommend!!
illustration stars