Blue Hill Country Club Reviews

Blue Hill Country Club 6
Blue Hill Country Club 7

Lindsay · Married on 11/17/2018

Great Staff and Venue!

Tricia, Sarah, John and the staff at the Blue Hill Country Club were so wonderful to work with. They helped to coordinate an absolutely lovely wedding for my husband and I. Tricia was always available for assistance, suggestions, and additional ideas to make the day even more special. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, we especially loved the large dance floor, and our guests are still raving about the food! We definitely recommend this location!

• Elecia

Elecia Ross · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect Day!

I highly recommend this venue. The moment I walked in, I knew the venue is what wanted. The grounds, and inside are kept immaculate. My Wedding Day was perfect, and I could not have asked for a better day. Tricia and Sarah made sure that every detail was perfect, and that I did not have to worry about anything. The whole process was stress free for me. They are both professionals, and take pride in what they do. From setting up, to cleaning up, they did it all. I will forever be grateful to them, for making my special day a memorable one.

Lisa Spicer · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect venue and staff for my wedding!

I highly recommend Blue Hill Country Club! The venue and grounds are absolutely beautiful. I worked with Tricia and Sarah who helped make the whole experience amazing. I had a very large wedding (around 220 people). Tricia and Sarah were extremely accommodating, easy to work with, detail oriented and very responsive during the planning process. The day of went exactly as planned from start to finish. Tricia and Sarah were there the whole time to ensure I was happy and worry-free. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience and am so happy I went with BBHC.

• Grace

Grace Govatsos · Married on 10/20/2018

A perfect day

The venue and views are spectacular. Tricia and Sarah are wonderful to work with and helped personalize our special and unique wedding celebration. The food was elegantly served and delicious. It was a perfect day!

Mona · Married on 08/18/2018

Great venue, great people!

Tricia and Sarah were amazing to work with! The moment my husband and I went to go look at the venue we fell in love with everything about it! The grounds are gorgeous and Tricia is wonderful. She always made herself available to answer all my crazy questions. It rained on my wedding day and they were very accommodating because we initially wanted the ceremony outdoors. Will definitely use them in the future for any events. Tricia and Sarah made the wedding planning process stress free and enjoyable. Everything turned out exactly how we wanted it and we couldn't be happier! Highly recommend!

Christine Burgess · Married on 08/17/2018

Amazing Venue & Staff!

We chose this venue because the grounds and venue were beautiful, and it was even more so the day of our wedding. Tricia made us feel warm and welcoming from the day we met her and first saw the venue. She was available for many late night text and phone conversations anytime we had questions (and we had a lot). Also, she was very accommodating when we made last minute changes adding late night stations a few days before our wedding. Tricia, Sarah and the rest of the staff were amazing to work with the day of the wedding and everything ran smoothly (especially when it rained 30 minutes before our outdoor ceremony). Over 2 months late our guests are still raving about how much they enjoyed our wedding, from the delicious food to the friendly staff members and bartenders.

Cailin · Married on 06/23/2018

We had a fairy tale wedding at Blue Hill Country Club on 6/23/18! Everything was absolutely perfect and from our first conversation with Tricia, the director of catering/functions I knew we had found the perfect venue. Tricia knew exactly what I was looking for and made it all happen. She answered all questions, phone calls, texts, emails etc ASAP. Her and Sara are a dream team to work with along with everyone else at the club. We had a rowdy group of 300 and absolutely everything ran smoothly. The grounds are gorgeous and the staff are amazing, you will not go wrong with this venue!!

Blue Hill Country Club 8
    Blue Hill Country Club 9
    Blue Hill Country Club 10
    Blue Hill Country Club 11
    Blue Hill Country Club 12

Marissa · Married on 06/02/2018

YOUR VENUE SEARCH STOPS HERE! If you want a perfect wedding ceremony and reception with no worries, you will find it at Blue Hills Country Club! Tricia and Sarah are brilliant and professional. They were both so helpful and were amazing to work with. I was a bride with a million specific questions from day one and they were patient and amazing at every interaction (and available 24/7!). The whole Blue Hill CC staff is incredible and the renovations on the building and course are stunning. Had our ceremony on the patio overlooking the gorgeous golf course, and then our reception in the first floor hall. The staff took all my decor and helped set up the most perfect day. I wouldn't have changed a thing, it was worth every penny! DO NOT HESITATE - BOOK WITH THEM TODAY! I loved every minute.

Laura · Married on 05/26/2018

We were so happy with our experience at blue hill country club! Tricia and her team were amazing! She was very responsive always and always wanted the best for us! The food is also fantastic, as is the venue! Highly highly recommend!! Loved this vendor!

Caroline · Married on 12/31/2017

Tricia and her team at BHCC were great to work with! We had a large wedding (250 guests) and the ballroom allowed for plenty of space for all of our guests. The dance floor is HUGE - we had a New Year's Eve wedding, and I think almost every one of our guests was on the dance floor at midnight with some room to spare! The ballroom has neutral colors, so decorating in your wedding colors is easy - the room looked so beautiful the night of our wedding. The food was excellent! We got lots of compliments on everything from the cocktail hour appetizers and the main entrees! Tricia was great with coordinating all the details of our reception and she made sure the night went off without any issues (and if there were any, I never knew about them =D). The whole team was so creative in setting up the details of our wedding (escort card table, gift table, etc.) so that the decor flowed throughout the whole venue. The service was excellent from all of the staff. And to top it all off, BHCC offered the best value out of any of the venues we looked at. I highly recommend BHCC for a wedding!

michelle · Married on 12/30/2017

Tricia and her team at BHCC are amazing! This is the first venue I looked at and my husband and I left that night knowing it was the one. From our initial meeting with Tricia she made us feel so comfortable to ask any and all questions. We had an immediate bond which continued all the way to the wedding. I can't say enough about her work ethic and kindness. She was always there when I needed her- even when I sent an email late at night not expecting to get a reply to the next day my email would ding in minutes afterwards. On the day of the wedding she went above and beyond for me and my husband to make sure our day was exactly how we had hoped it would be. My favorite story of Tricia, and this shows her dedication, comes while we are taking pictures in the snow - Tricia is her heels holding up my dress to make sure it does not get ruined, walking in a foot of snow to help me get that perfect picture. Amazing!

As for the rest of the team at BHCC - everyone was so so kind and professional. The service was perfect. Throughout the process, I never felt like I was just another event - I truly felt like they all cared and were excited to be a part of our wedding.

The venue itself is beautiful! The Grand Ballroom is stunning with it's huge chandeliers and wall of floor to floor windows overlooking the golf course. The bridal suite was a beautiful space to get ready in and the poker suite downstairs that hosted the boys was perfect for them to relax in.

If you are looking for your dream location - this is it! Tricia was such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend BHCC to any newly engaged couple out there!

Blue Hill Country Club 13
    Blue Hill Country Club 14
    Blue Hill Country Club 15
    Blue Hill Country Club 16
    Blue Hill Country Club 17

Alison · Married on 09/16/2017

Talk to Tricia Cummings as soon as possible to make your dream wedding come true. Tricia and her team are wonderful! Kind, understanding, down-to-earth, flexible and all around super to work with. I vetted several country clubs in the area and choosing them was a no-brainer!

Julia · Married on 06/17/2017

I could not have been happier with this venue!! Blue Hill Country Club was there for me every step of the way during the from beginning to end. They were beyond accommodating for anything we needed and went above and beyond the day of our wedding. Compared to other venues we looked at, Blue Hill Country Club was by far the best deal and the grounds are beautiful. Kelsi and Tricia were always there for any questions or concerns I had, they took away any stress I had and made the planning process so easy. Thanks to Blue Hill Country Club and their amazing staff our wedding day and rehearsal dinner were flawless through and through.

Lyanni · Married on 10/08/2016

Kelsi Cole is AMAZING! I was a little hesitant with a coordinator change after booking our wedding two years ahead of time, but I could not be happier. Kelsi was very easy to talk to and listened to all of our concerns. She took care of everything. On our wedding day, my vision that I had been working on for three years came alive. It was beautiful and everything I wanted. Service was awesome from cocktail hour to the pizza late night station. All of our guests loved the food and attentive staff. We received so many comments on how wonderful everything was! Kelsi and her team were always one step ahead of me with everything. I would recommend Blue Hill and Kelsi Cole a million times!!!!

Dorothy · Married on 10/03/2015

Christine and her team at BHCC were amazing. MY wedding was everything I could have asked for and more and everything went so smoothly thanks to the hard work of Christine and everyone at BHCC. Christine was responsive, helpful and professional and she worked with us to design the ceremony and reception that we always wanted within our budget. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

We were delighted with the venue and the services provided by the Blue Hill Country Club and its staff. From beginning to end, the Director of Catering, Christine Clancy, was such a wonderful ally in planning my daughter's wedding. She provided guidance and advice throughout the process and helped to keep us within budget. I was particularly impressed by her willingness to be flexible as the event drew near and there were changes in menus, # of guests, and so forth. The staff was great at the reception--there was not one single problem with the bar, the food, or the service. I cannot say enough about how pleased we were!!

Amanda · Married on 09/13/2014

Perfect! That’s the word that instantly comes to mind when I think about our wedding last month, and we have the amazing staff at Blue Hill Country Club to thank for that. We were initially attracted to the venue due to its close proximity to our ceremony location (church) and the comprehensive wedding reception packages they offered. From our first visit to the country club we could already picture having our wedding there, and it quickly became the venue we compared all others against. We fell in love with the grand ballroom, especially the gorgeous view of the golf course below and were very impressed with the event coordinator, Christine. Christine is seriously amazing! She was always very helpful, responsive and really just a pleasure to work with. In the year it took to plan the wedding, we never felt anxious about the reception because Christine inspired such confidence that everything would go off without a hitch.

Blue Hill Country Club truly exceeded every expectation we had for our wedding day. The room was decorated beautifully, the food was amazing, Christine even helped tie me into and bustle my dress! We have gotten so many compliments from our guests about the every aspect of the day, especially the club and its staff. We are so happy to have had our wedding reception at Blue Hill Country Club and enthusiastically recommend it to anybody looking for a venue for such an event.

Ashley · Married on 07/05/2014

It has been six months since our unforgettable wedding day and we still can't believe how amazing it turned out to be! My husband and I previously booked our wedding venue at the Lakeview Pavilion in Foxboro, Ma., which burnt down in mid April. We thought there was no way we could find a venue in such short notice, our date was July 5th. We were speechless when we visited Blue Hill CC, it was absolutely stunning. We knew right then and there, Blue Hill Country Club was the place for our wedding. The faculty and Christine Clancy made the transition for us extremely easy and made wedding planning ( the second time) fun and exciting! Our wedding day was stunning. The ballroom was set up beautifully and the huge dance floor was an extra plus! We also loved the outdoor patio used for cocktail hour.

We encourage couples searching for wedding venues to contact and visit Blue Hill. I truly believe my wedding day turned out to be better than I ever thought. Thank you again to Christine and Blue Hill Country Club for making our wedding day the best day of my life!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Blue Hill Country Club's reply:

Ashley!! Thank you. You, Brad and your entire families were a pleasure to work with. Please keep touch, and I hope things are going great for you both.
    Thanks again, your review meant a lot to me!!

kristin · Married on 11/17/2012

Christine did an amazing job! It was amazing and all the catering staff did a great job I was very impressed with the food and everything about the club.

Catherine · Married on 05/21/2011

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Blue Hill Country Club last month and everything about it was absolutely amazing! Christine was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish, and she and her staff worked so hard to ensure everything was perfect. We can't thank them enough because everything was indeed perfect and our guests are still raving about what a fabulous wedding it was! It would not have been possible without Christine and her staff. The country club was absolutely beautiful and the food was out of this world delivious!! I highly recommend BHCC for anyone's wedding reception venue!

Ralph · Married on 07/07/2017

0.5
      1.5
      2.5
      2.0

The day after our wedding I had heard from multiple family and friends about how rude the staff was, particularly a bartender who I won't name. Our open bar packaged was agreed upon to run until 10pm and after would turn into a consumption period for one hour. For all the complaints I received I just tried to make light of it and move on. At 10:01 during the night of our wedding my wife and her bridesmaids tried to get a drink at the bar but were rejected and told the bar is closing. The own bride at her own wedding had trouble getting a drink which is unbelievable. I asked most of my friends and family who were still there to see if they were able to drink that night . They all said the same thing that the bar was closed right around 10pm and they were cleaning up. When I heard this I was upset because we had agreed to do the consumption until 11pm but again, I just said let's move on and we won't be charged now for that one hour of consumption.

Fast forward three days and a random charge for almost 3000 dollars from Blue Hills shows up on my card...An unauthorized charge to my business credit card. No bill was sent and no agreement was made to randomly charge this card. I called them to complain and asked why did they do this? They told us we had consumed almost 3 grand within that last hour of the wedding. Wait so you're telling me we drank that much when the bartenders closed on us right at 10pm??? They said it was a mistake and we owed 1400 and then that number dropped to 800...Why should we even be charged at all when the bartenders rudely cut everyone off including my wife? An injury occurred at 10:25 and paramedics came. Absolutely no one drank after this...Everyone was concerned. So they told us we drank until 11pm and changed the story after we complained. Unfortunate...

Sent on 08/07/2018

Blue Hill Country Club's reply:

We pay close attention to and take very seriously all reviews that we receive at Blue Hill Country Club. We are sorry to see that you felt the need to submit a negative one from your Wedding that was recently held at our venue. I appreciate you pointing out that your event was beautiful and that our staff did a great job setting up the ballroom and cocktail hour. We would also like to clarify your comment on the multiple amounts billed to your account. This was nothing more than our attempt to first clarify a mistake that we had made and second to satisfy you as a valued customer. I apologize again that you have left us with negative thoughts. As you stated in your review your event here at Blue Hill Country Club was beautiful. We certainly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to conduct your event and we wish you all the best in the future.