Blue Flower Reviews

Blue Flower 4
Blue Flower 5

Tara Fleming · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection

I am so happy I chose Blue Flower for our November 3rd wedding! Jackie is a dream to work with. So kind and picked out the most perfect color combinations and flowers. I couldn't have asked for a better person to be a part of our wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Kelcie · Married on 09/29/2018

Jackie is amazing!!! Her floral designs are so unique and creative, they are unlike any other!!! I began following Jackie and Blue Flower Studios on Instagram, long before I became engaged. Her floral designs were consistently amazing in the posts she made public and so I knew she was the florist for my important day. After contacting Jackie, we set up a face to face meeting where her sweet and calming nature made me feel comfortable immediately! In order to get a feel for our style, Jackie asked us a variety of questions and took several notes throughout the meeting to make sure she collected any special details we added. Based on what we told her we were looking for, Jackie presented vision boards of arrangements she felt fit our vision and they were spot on!!! She continued to reach out to us over the months leading up to our wedding and made special arrangements with a variety of flowers, candles, and other visual glass pieces that made each table look out of this world! We were going for a very vampy, deep red and interesting texture feel to go with our 1920s inspired wedding and she brought this look together! I was absolutely stunned when I saw my bouquet because it was obvious how much thought she put into it to make it what we wanted. Out of all of my vendors, Jackie was absolutely my favorite! Throughout the wedding several people asked me who my florist was because of how detailed and higher quality Jackie’s presentations were! Not to mention the details she put into arranging the flowers for our cake! Jackie

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Blue Flower 6
    Blue Flower 7
    Blue Flower 8
    Blue Flower 9
    Blue Flower 10

Amelia · Married on 05/19/2018

I'm a flower girl and had lofty dreams for my wedding flowers. Jackie met, passed, and soared above my highest expectations. My wedding day was perfect, due in large part by the enchanted, lush, sumptuous scene she created. Jackie just got "my vision" and used her vast knowledge, incredible talent, and quieting calm to create the flowers of my dreams. She met with me several times (and was always quick to respond to my emails) to listen to my excessive ideas and was able to craft them into reality, and budget. (Which is no small feat, the art she creates is priceless, but Blue Flower Studio was much more reasonable than many other florists.) Not only was everything absolutely magical perfection, but Jackie coped with the fact that it was pouring rain two hours before the outdoor ceremony and reception. I actually bawled when I had to leave my flowers for my honeymoon. They were perfect.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Ann · Married on 10/23/2016

I contacted Jackie and two other recommended floral designers about my sons wedding. She was the first to respond back and very accommodating. I am very particular about what flowers I prefer and an artistic design. I did not want to go with a florist shop as I wanted something unique. I chose her for her beautiful arrangements, fair pricing and laid back personality. Our wedding flowers were beautiful and most stunning was the bridal bouquet!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Allison · Married on 09/19/2015

Jackie is the best!! She did an amazing job on my wedding flowers and now I don’t get flowers from anywhere else! She is so kind and easy to work with. She has the most beautiful creative vision and the most unique floral designs of anyone I’ve seen. Truly a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/12/2017