75 Reviews for Blue Flamingo Weddings

Single Religion (3)
Civil Union (1)
Rehearsal (1)
73 Blue Flamingo Weddings Reviews

Jenifer Gay / Coordinator of Blue Flamingo Weddings was so pleasant to work with. She listened and paid attention to every aspect of my private party. She gave me the gift of being a guest at my own event. It was an awesome experience even for my guests. Thank You Jenifer, Diane Vaught

Profile Picture Diane, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Officiant, Wedding Planning

If your looking for a wedding planner, look no further. Jenifer Gay of Blue Flamingo weddings was as warm and caring as they come. Her attention to detail is truly amazing. I felt that the day be perfect and run smoothly was as important to her as it was to our family. She went above and beyond the call of duty...even personally delivering our flowers on the wedding day. I can't say enough about the excellent job she did with all her help, support, and recommendations from start to finish.

Profile Picture Deborah, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

After hiring and terminating another wedding planner who failed to provide any assistance with planning our wedding, Jenifer was referred to us by our caterer. We hired her for the lmonth of coordination for our wedding and she did a phenomenal job. From the initial phone call up to the day of our wedding she provided us the names of the remaining vendors needed for our event and her recommendations were fantastic. Jenifer also gave us some great ideas and tips which we never even thought about. Her and her assistant Jake cane in the day of the wedding and handled everything for us so that we could relax and enjoy the our special day. We have absolutely no reservations in recommending Jenifer for any type of event and cannot day enough how grateful we are to her for everything! She is professional, pays attention to every details and is just overall one amazing lady!

Profile Picture Ginger, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jenifer was in short fantastic, I would not hesitate to recommend her services to anyone. She worked around our hectic schedule. Her attention to detail was incredible, she thought of details we never would have, and as a result everything went a lot smoother than it should have. The ceremony she wrote was a perfect fit for us we got a lot of compliments from our guests on the ceremony. We also had a few delays from our wedding party and she was able to make up time and keep everything going according to plan. I really wish we would have used her as our wedding planner since she did such a fantastic job as a day of coordinator and officiant.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jenifer Gay was amazing at my November 4 wedding at the Longboat Key Club. She was very helpfull of explaining our options with our wedding ceremony. I loved my wedding ceremony and Jenifer Gay voice was very clear and she had a voice of an angel. She was wonderful and I would definitely pick her as my wedding ceremony afficient. I will never forget my beach wedding and she made it special. Thank you Jenifer.

Profile Picture Karmwn, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jenifer was a godsend. She was recommended to us by our venue as "the best money we will spend on our wedding;" it's the truth! We hired Jen as our wedding officiant and day-of wedding planner. She went above and beyond in her duties. Hurricane Irma threw everyone for a loop one month before our wedding. Total panic on my end but Jen was so flexible with meeting and the communication was constant. She was patient, understanding, and most of all reassuring when I was a mess. She put together an extremely thorough timeline for our wedding day and distributed copies to everyone at the rehearsal. She was in contact with our other vendors to finalize details and make sure everyone knew when and where they needed to be. If it was not for her, we wouldn't have known our photographer was no longer available on our wedding day, with only 11 days to spare! She only involved me when I needed to be involved, to ensure the wedding experience was enjoyable with little to no stress. Her years of experience in wedding planning cover everything from A-Z twice. She does not miss a beat and planned for every different situation that could've happened on our wedding day. Her constant composure put me at ease. As for our ceremony, she put together the sweetest words to describe our love for each other and bless our marriage. What put her apart from other officiants is she became involved in our lives and made our ceremony personal. Jen and her husband, Ed, made a great team on our wedding day and we will forever be thankful for their services. If you want to be a bride with no worries on your special day, Jen is who you want by your side.

Profile Picture Renee, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

The ceremony you put together was absolutely beautiful and couldn’t have asked for anything more!! Whenever i had a question you promptly answered me and were very informative! Thank you for everything!!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Melissa , 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jenifer delivered the perfect intimate ceremony my wife and I wanted. From the beginning she understood our requirements and provided options for us. She provided guidance for us to work on our vows and asked the right questions to prepare the ceremony. She wrote a lovely ceremony.

Jenifer also recommended a photographer who took awesome pictures during and after the ceremony.

We are already looking forward to work with Jenifer for our vows renewal.

Thanks!!!!!

Profile Picture Pedro, 7/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion

Jenifer was an amazing officiant. She gave us options to create our ceremony as we wanted, and was very flexible and understanding that we didn't want any religious components in our ceremony. She was responsive to emails, prompt, and did a fantastic job. She guided us through the whole ceremony creation process. We received compliments on how good she was at having the ceremony flow and doing the readings. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Claire, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jennifer was great. She was very communicative and flexible during the entire process, and made sure everything ran smoothly the day of. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/5/17, 1 Review

Hi,
Working with Jenifer was fantastic. Her knowledge of vendors and her opion value add was a massive help. A wedding is a one time thing and her experience really helps thought the entire process. Jenifer was always super quick to answer any question or send options to consider. Not only is she a great resources, but she is super nice and professional to work with. She truly does go above and beyond to make sure your day is exactly how you wanted it. I highly recommend using her for any size wedding/ any wedding coordination needs. FIVE STARS all the ay around. :)

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jennife Gay was our officiant on 4/22/17 and we highly recommend her! She was very flexible with including our handfasting ceremony to the ring ceremony. She gave us a ton of guidance on how the ceremony would go, which was much needed. It was perfect and we felt so comfortable with her. She helped make that day the best day ever.

Profile Picture Rebekah, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jenifer was such a pleasure to work with, from planning to ceremony day she was supportive and flexible with our needs. We provided a set of vows to her, which she edited a bit and then performed in such a lovely and sincere way. Thanks Jenifer, for being a part of our special day!

Profile Picture J, 3/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jennifer was awesome! So happy we chose her for our ceremony!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jennifer was nothing less than amazing. I definitely had some issues with the venue coordinator (words cannot express how much I dislike that man) but Jennifer was able to smooth things over so that our special day was nothing less than special. Thank you Jennifer for keeping me sane, and not letting the "bridezilla" in me make its appearance.

Profile Picture Nathalie, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jenifer was absolutely amazing! At first my fiancé did not want to hire a planner at all, but at the end everyone was singing Jenifer's praises. She was so organized and attentive! It was incredibly helpful that she would offer three suggestions for each vendor based on their price, so I knew the pros and cons to going with each and the price difference. This wedding would not have happened without her!

Profile Picture Lizbeth, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jenifer at Blue Flamingo weddings was one of the best choices we made when it came to our wedding day. She worked with our budget and gave us the best services possible. She wrote our ceremony and happily customized it to exactly what we wanted. She was in contact with us throughout the months of planning offering advice and recommendations for other vendors (some of which we ended up using and LOVED!). She did all of our "day of" setup and break down, placing decorations beautifully (at two different locations!) and even loaded our vehicles for us after the reception. She met with us the day before for our rehearsal ceremony to walk us through the whole process and the wedding ceremony went very smoothly. Even when my nerves had me goofing up, she was there to discretely keep me on track. She was professional and eloquent during all of our time with her. Our ceremony went perfectly! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner, coordinator, and/or officiant. Thank you so much, Jenifer, for being a huge part of making our day perfect! We are so happy with our decision in working with Blue Flamingo Weddings!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jenifer was amazing, she wrote a lovely ceremony and was there for us to talk to when we needed. She was also very flexible with working with a Rabbi to appease both sides of our families. She did fantastic. I would happily recommend her. We talked to multiple officiants and she really stood out for us.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jenifer was fantastic - we never had to worry about anything when dealing with her, and I think that's one of the biggest victories one could have with all the stresses of wedding planning! The ceremony she put together was exactly what we were looking for and it went perfectly!

Profile Picture Patty, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jenifer is amazingly kind and helpful. She was very quick to respond to all my emails and was even willing to suggest photographers to us when we were still looking. The speech she wrote for the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. At the ceremony, she delivered the speech beautifully and was very professional even when things didn't go exactly as planned (someone left the rings in the car so we used my brother and sister-in-law's as back ups). She is a wonderful officiant. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture User7338971, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We would definitely recommend Jenifer to other couples! She was always fast to respond, gave us plenty of options to help us customize our ceremony, and worked with our different wants and needs. We got many compliments about how beautiful the ceremony was! Not to mention, after the ceremony, she worked with the photographer to organize pictures and help us get some shots that we really wanted. Thank you Jenifer!

Profile Picture User6943445, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We chose Jenifer to be our officiant for our FL destination wedding, and it turned out to be the perfect choice. Initially, we were unsure how the planning/writing phase would go with someone we randomly chose off the internet and would be unable to meet in person, but our fears were quickly put to rest once we started talking to Jenifer. Her questionnaire process was extremely well-designed and intuitive, her communication was friendly and thorough, and most importantly, she crafted an absolutely beautiful customized ceremony which was delivered promptly via email so we could tinker with anything that we liked (we didn’t need to). Our wedding required a ferry and quite a bit of planning to reach the venue, but she navigated that process easily and showed up right on-time. I was too emotional/nauseated to remember much of the actual service, but all of our guests assured me that it was delivered beautifully and we received countless compliments on the wording. Most importantly, my partner enthusiastically shared these sentiments.

I can’t imagine a better experience overall and can’t think of any meaningful improvements that she could make to her craft. I have no doubt that hiring Jenifer to be your officiant would be the best choice for anyone planning to get married in the area, just like it was for our wedding.

Profile Picture User4801103, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Wonderful! Superb!
A terrific guide and counsel to our beautiful wedding.

There is not enough space to share the words of our delight with the extra-ordinary service Jenifer provided.

She was open to our suggestions and structured enough to guide us into a wonderful wedding ceremony. With great care, patience and loads of experience, Jenifer guided us through the planning and perfect ceremony. Her list of experts to help us pull all of the little pieces together (hair, cake, flowers, location, etc) show her tremendous talent.

Jenifer is caring, compassionate, organized and responsive.

A delight to work with. We could not have asked for anything more. She is the BEST!

Profile Picture Larry & Lani, 4/14/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Civil Union

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! There were a lot of details I had never thought of or was unclear on how to execute and she made sure that everything went smoothly. She was beyond patient in our trial. The ceremony that she put together was perfect for us. I couldn’t have chose anyone better to marry us. Thank you so much for making our special day even more special!

Profile Picture Natasha, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jenifer was a delight to work with and I would recommend her for future couples getting married.

Profile Picture Jacquie, 3/5/16, 1 Review