blue elephant photography Reviews

blue elephant photography 4
blue elephant photography 5
blue elephant photography 6

Margaret · Married on 11/04/2017

We hired Blue Elephant Photography for an engagement session and for our wedding in Tulsa, OK on 11/4/2017. We honestly cannot recommend Kristine & Scott highly enough. They are such incredibly talented professionals that are also genuine and caring individuals. My camera-shy fiance was instantly comfortable with them, and we were completely blown away with how well they captured our dynamic as a couple in our photographs (priceless!). We did not hire a videographer for our wedding, and we honestly have no regrets on that score since our photos were SO amazing! Scott & Kristine are true artists and consummate professionals. If you have the chance to book them, do it! You will not regret it.

Lindsay · Married on 10/28/2017

Kristine and Scott are amazing! They made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera that at times we forgot we were taking pictures and just had fun! We really feel like they captured who we are as individuals and as a couple in both our engagement and wedding photos. Plus they are so accommodating and kind that we felt like we had been friends for years rather than strangers meeting for the first time. I have been so proud to show people our photos and have gotten so many compliments on them. The story of our wedding that they captured is something that my husband and I can now keep with us for forever and we are so thankful to them for that! I really can not speak highly enough of Blue Elephant Photography!

blue elephant photography 7
    blue elephant photography 8
    blue elephant photography 9
    blue elephant photography 10

Kerrie · Married on 07/22/2017

Scott and Kristine are incredibly easy to work, creative and connected from end to end. I had high expectations given what I'd seen of their previous work, and the results were exceptional. Over and above with time, care, and delivery of both bridals and wedding photos. All day coverage by two photographers included in pricing. Could not be happier with the style and quality of their work. Highly recommended.

Meagan · Married on 06/24/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Kristine and Scott of Blue Elephant Photography for our Wedding in June of 2017. I will try and attempt to do them justice by writing a review of our experience with them. The hard work and preparation they put into getting to know their clients up front, and make sure they capture everything you want on your day, then how the results are beyond what you could’ve imagined to begin with. I personally loved, how they both got different shots, and different views of the same day. They were so kind, so patient and so involved in our special day. It was wonderful having them there. The All-Day wedding coverage they provide is so fun to look back on and remember all the different emotions, and details you forget, because it goes by so fast. They documented the moments when we said our vows, and the raw emotions of joining lives together, they documented nervousness and fun candid shots. They danced with us, laughed with us, and were a significant part of our experience. I could not imagine any other photographers capturing our story the way they did.

Lily · Married on 06/03/2017

Scott and Kristine were absolutely amazing to work with! They are both so incredibly nice and down to earth. They were able to truly capture the love that my husband and I share, both in our engagement photos and our wedding photos. They were open to any and all concerns that we had and helped our wedding day move along smoothly with very little stress. They were even willing to be out in the rain! (yes, it did rain on our wedding day during our outside ceremony) They are a little bit more on the pricy side compared to other photographers that we looked at in the area, however it was worth the extra money. The one thing I always heard during the planning process was if you are going to splurge on anything, splurge on your photography because those are your memories. Your wedding day will fly by before you know it and although you may not think so, you'll forget a lot of things that happened during your day. I know I sure have! Scott and Kristine did such a beautiful job on the photos and even captured moments that I don't recall because the night went by so fast! Truly worth every penny and my husband and I couldn't be happier with our photos and the experience we were able to share.

blue elephant photography 11

Christine · Married on 05/27/2017

Blue Elephant Photography far exceeded our expectations. Scott and Kristine are friendly, professional and fun! They were extremely detailed, well-organized, and yet also remained flexible. We live in Stillwater, Oklahoma but we got engaged in Little Rock, Arkansas. We were not planning on doing engagement pictures but when Scott and Kristine said they would be happy to travel to Little Rock to take them for us, we were so happy! We had an amazing time during our engagement session. They planned out ahead of time the places where would be best to take pictures and they happened to be some of our favorite spots in Little Rock! They made us feel comfortable and allowed us to be ourselves. On the wedding day, they came extremely prepared and energetic. They stayed until the very last minute of the wedding reception which was amazing because they captured our day from the very beginning until the end. My husband and I are extremely frugal people and were hesitant about spending so much money on wedding pictures. We can honestly say that you get what you pay for when it comes to Blue Elephant Photography. Not only do they deliver amazing photographs, they also made our wedding day feel like such a breeze and we couldn't be happier with them!

Shannon · Married on 05/13/2017

Shortly after I got engaged, I discovered Blue Elephant Photography on Facebook and fell in love with their work. When they posted they were coming to WA State and looking for couples to have a photo shoot with in the Snoqualmie Falls area, I reached out and we were able to connect.

After we were finished with the engagement shoot I knew I wanted to hire them for my wedding. I spoke to 10 different photographers in my area and all of them made me feel like they either didn't have time or offered these cookie cutter packages that didn't fit my vision let alone budget. And none of them offered what Scott and Kristine did. Scott and Kristine took us on a hike and for our engagement shoot and the photos turned out beautiful.

Aside from being AMAZING Photographers - Scott and Kristine are professional, and patient, they were beyond accommodating and it felt like we hired family. They didn't rush my husband and I during photos. They even scouted out the best places in our home town here in WA to take our newlywed photos, which took a huge amount of stress off of my shoulders. They also coordinated with my Wedding Planner to make sure we stayed on schedule, and offered advice about the ceremony and the best place to stand for the best lighting.

Scott and Kristine were able to put together a Wedding Photography Package that fit our budget and our vision. They let me pay them in installments over the year which really helped me budget. And didn't charge us extra for both of them taking photos of my wedding.

Having 2 photographers meant they were able to capture every moment from 9am - 9pm. They even followed us and our guests to our favorite bar and took some awesome candid photos.

They were able to capture the intimacy, love, and support we felt the day of our wedding. Looking through our photos you can see how happy our family and friends are for my husband and I.

I will be booking Blue Elephant Photography again in the future.

Callan · Married on 04/22/2017

Scott and Kristine are the greatest people of all time! The pictures we've received have been beyond perfect. Not only are they stellar photographers, but they helped us both stay calm and focused during the wedding and remember what's most important. I know we would not have been as happy with anyone else - they became our dear friends that day :)

Rhiannon · Married on 03/05/2017

It was absolutely wonderful working with Kristine and Scott! They are dedicated, hardworking and have such an artistic eye. I think what I appreciate about them shooting us for our wedding, is that they are holistic in their approach— meaning that they genuinely care about how we feel on our wedding day, and I think that definantly showed in our pictures.

blue elephant photography 12

Jana · Married on 11/05/2016

Christine and Scott are the most accommodating photographers and such a pleasure to work with! They are very thorough in what you want and so much more. They take the time to find out what you want, provide a timed schedule to make sure all your desired pictures are covered and continue to be in contact with you. I haven't met any other photographers so passionate to capture your story. One of the most helpful qualities are that there are two photographers! This helps capture everything especially during the getting ready part of the day so one can be with the men and one with the ladies. Not many photographers do all day coverage either. This provided such a piece of mind. They even came to the rehearsal dinner to look at the venue to be prepared. Our wedding photos are more than expected with great quality and it's something we will treasure forever. I absolutely loved working with Scott and Christine and highly recommend them for all your wedding photos. They will exceed all your expectations.

Mallory · Married on 10/22/2016

Kristine and Scott are two of the nicest, most hard-working people you will ever meet and worth every penny. I was drawn to Blue Elephant Photography due to the quality of the work I had seen on the website and was certain that I wanted to work with them after meeting with them. These two are truly passionate about photography and have an energy that is undeniable. Kristine and Scott are incredibly easy to work with and truly take an interest in your story, which allowed them to suggest and create special ideas for all of our photo shoots. As I mentioned before, these are two of the hardest working people you will ever meet and they went far above and beyond my expectations. As a bride, I felt overwhelmed by the many decisions that had to be made and wasn't sure where to start, but I felt like a weight had been lifted working with Kristine and Scott. They offered a timeline which helped me organize everything else for the day of my wedding. I was so grateful for the schedule and realized that they had considered several things I never would have thought of. They were so quick to respond to all of my emails and I never had to worry whether they would show up or do exactly what they said they would do. In addition to the incredible service they provided, their work was truly incredible. I was so happy with the quality and creativeness of all of our photos, it was truly breathe-taking. They listened to what was important to capture and I got everything I asked for and more. It was great having two photographers and for the whole day, I never felt like they were rushed and they were able to capture so many wonderful moments. Overall, I can't say enough great things about Blue Elephant Photograph and highly recommend booking them. The quality of their products and customer service are unbeatable. I could not be happier with the photos I received, the wedding book they masterfully put together and the incredible experience of working with Kristine and Scott.

Angela · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I had a backyard wedding with all the details lined out but didn't have a clue about the scheduling, who walks first down the aisle or to eat cake then dance or vice versa. Blue Elephant Photography helped us with all of that and more. I can't say enough good things about them. My wedding photos are absolutely amazing!! I still get goosebumps when I look at them. Every single moment was captured beautifully, even down to the smiles of our guests and our beautiful decor we worked so hard on. You get two photographers with the most rad skills to capture the most important moment in you life. These two know what they're doing and my husband and I highly recommend them to anyone who is shopping for their photographer. They're always on time and answer your emails and questions in a timely manner. The photos were ready when they said they would be and they even give you a sneak peek! You know we're all tapping our toes with excitement to see our big day! I can't tell you the feeling we felt when we saw our first photo! I knew what to come was going to be out of this world and I had picked the best two photographers out there. You won't be disappointed!! We love you Scott and Kristine!♥️

I really don't think that a five star review even does Blue Elephant Photography any justice. Scott and Kristine far surpassed any expectations that Matt and I had when we were looking at photographers. Before we booked, Matt and I met Scott and Kristine at a small coffee shop in Enid, Oklahoma. What would normally have been an hour meeting at most, ended up being almost three hours gabbing in that coffee shop. They both were so helpful through the planning process, helping with a schedule for the day and checking in with us to make sure everything was falling into place. Kristine and Scott took all of our ideas and made them fit us, turning each picture and moment into a memory that we both will remember forever, so obviously I cannot recommend them enough.

Chandler · Married on 10/17/2015

I seriously could write a novel singing Blue Elephant's praise! I searched for months for a photographer who we clicked with and who could capture our personalities, and we found that immediately in Scott and Kristine. Even after meeting with dozens of other photographers, I knew the moment we sat down with them that Blue Elephant would be perfect for us, and we couldn't have been more right! They traveled out of state to take our engagement photos and even hiked for hours to get one of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen. Kristine always kept me in the loop and was so organized and speedy with everything but also so laid back and easy to communicate with. She also took my boudoir photos as a gift for my husband, and she made me feel so comfortable and sexy! It was one of the most empowering experiences ever, and I would definitely recommend booking a boudoir session with her. Kristine also helped me schedule my wedding day. Yes, she basically doubles as a photographer and pseudo planner. Can it get any better? Our wedding day was a little rushed, but Scott and Kristine never made me feel stressed, and every single shot was perfect. They captured every moment. They are the epitome of the perfect team, and we are thrilled to say we have THE most gorgeous photos we've ever seen, AND a friendship that we'll cherish forever. I'm not joking, look no further, Blue Elephant Photography is the photography dream team that you could only imagine until now!

Elaine · Married on 08/08/2015

We absolutely loved working with Kristine and Scott! They were so organized in helping us capture all of the special moments of our wedding day without feeling pressured or overly posed. They encouraged us to act naturally and allowed us to stay in the moment, taking in the whole experience. We were able to trust them to capture the moments we had discussed prior to the wedding day, which took the stress away from us. We loved seeing our sneak peek photos pop up on Facebook and Instagram and could not wait to see our full album. We were not disappointed! Scott and Kristine gave us beautiful work and went above and beyond what we could have hoped for in our photography.

I work as a wedding coordinator, and I have experience with many photographers of various backgrounds and skill sets. It was so helpful to have two shooters the day of the wedding, and it was unique that they did not limit their all day coverage to a certain number of hours. Not only is the quality of a photographer's work important to consider, but one should also keep in mind that the photographer's personality, professionalism, and mood the day of your wedding can greatly impact your experience. Kristine and Scott were both assertive and organized in coordinating the shots we requested, flexible in adjusting the timeline on the fly, and calming and sweet throughout the process. I would highly recommend investing in this team!

Carolyn · Married on 10/26/2014

Kristine and Scott were great to work with! They were my favorite vendor! They responded to any email quickly, were very professional, and a lot of fun!

Amber · Married on 09/20/2014

We love Blue Elephant Photography! Being from Stillwater I fell in love with their work long before getting engaged. We got our engagement pictures done with them and they turned out gorgeous. They were so flexible with having two different locations, one being a little out of their way. It was extra windy the day of pictures but you would never know by looking at their shots. They both had great ideas and we were very fortunate to have them capture our story and our wedding day. They made our big day flow so easily. I truly believe we would not of been so organized without them. The bonus of Blue Elephant is that they have two shooters. That was something I was really wanting in a wedding photographer. Scott and Kristine are so friendly and organized not to mention extremely good at what they do. You won't be disappointed in using them! One of my bridesmaids loved them so much that she is using Scott and Kristine for her wedding this May.

• Ruby

Ruby · Married on 08/31/2014

I don't know what I would have done without Kristine & Scott. They are so helpful with planning out not only your wedding photography, but with the entire schedule for the wedding. They gave me many tips and suggestions with planning and helped all along the way. Then, they came to our rehearsal to meet everyone and still gave even more great suggestions on how to run things. They spent the entire wedding day with us and they were so great! We love the photos that they have sent to us and are so happy with our decision to use them as our wedding photographers!

Rachel · Married on 07/19/2014

Scott and Kristine are so easy to work with and captured our wedding day perfectly. We are SO happy with the quality of the photos as well as the quality of prints we ordered. Scott and Kristine did a great job of keeping us on schedule and getting shots done quickly which is something my husband and I really appreciated. Could not recommend better photographers!!

Emily · Married on 06/28/2014

We loved Blue Elephant! They took our engagement photos, which turned out beautifully! We had to change the location at the last minute and it rained that day, but the photos still turned out perfect! Scott and Kristine are a joy to be around and their passion and creativity shines through everything that they do. They are extremely helpful if you have any questions or ideas. I wanted a wedding/engagement photographer that was unique and would show our relationship in a creative way...Blue Elephant certainly does that! We are looking forward to them shooting our wedding in June. I'm sure it will be just as beautiful, if not more, than our engagement pictures!
    Update: Our wedding photos turned out just as wonderful as our other pictures from Blue Elephant. They helped us with our wedding day schedule and they helped us solve a few problems that happened that day! It ended up storming during the time we had planned to take our photos outside that day and they found a place in the church we never would have imagined could look so good! They even spent hours editing out a speaker that was in the background of the photos that we couldn't move. We would have been fine with the speaker in the background, but Kristina and Scott took it upon themselves to make our photos looks perfect. Working with them was so much more wonderful than we could have imagined and we love ALL of our engagement/bridal/wedding photos. We will cherish them for many years to come and it wouldn't have been possible without Blue Elephant.

LOOK NO FURTHER... This company was by far the best vendor choice we could have made. They made our wedding day go off so much more smoothly than we could have done ourselves. Your not just paying for photos your paying for a wedding planner as well and they help with getting your day mapped out exactly how you want it. The photos are priceless and look almost unreal. We had many people come up to us at our wedding to inquire who they were because they were amazing. Our whole wedding party was impressed with them and they were there from waking up to when we went to bed. I couldn't more highly recommend Blue Elephant for their help and the beautiful photos they took of the day. We have had so many people tell us how great the photos look and ask for a reference already. They make such a great team together. We also provided them a list a some shots (a long list) that we thought were neat to ask if they could do a couple. They did the whole list and more. Their creativity makes their photos. Again HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for any photography need as they made our special day amazing. They are worth a lot more than what they charge for what you get.

We have done out engagement session so far downtown with our weiner dog and they have been so patient kind and helpful. They took us anywhere we wanted to shoot and more. They have already help make up a wedding list so we don't miss any photos. I highly recommend Blue Elephany for your wedding day. They are a fantastic team and work so well together. They are down to earth and will help you every step of the way. We love our photos.

Blue Elephant is amazing. Kristine and Scott make a wonderful pair. They are both very organized and professional. Kristine was great about contacting me though out the wedding planning process with suggestions or to answer any questions I had. With Blue Elephant, you get 2 quality photographers, a male and a female. This is huge! Scott spent the day with the groom and groomsmen while Kristine stayed with the girls. Both were very efficient and proactive when it came to timing and poses. Pictures and sneak peeks were given in a very timely manner. I definitely recommend Blue Elephant to anyone in need of great pictures!

Daniella · Married on 09/14/2013

This couple did a great job from start to finish! We became great friends and she had such great ideas for all of my wedding planning. They went above and beyond! They captured our day beautifully and words can't express how much the pictures from that day meant. We received so many wonderful comments. It was definitely worth every penny!

Laurel · Married on 07/13/2013

Blue Elephant did a great job of of capturing all the moments of our wedding day! They were so easy to work with, both in the planing and on the day of. I loved having two photographers for the whole day that worked so well together.

Nicole · Married on 06/26/2013

I can't say enough nice things about Blue Elephant Photography. Kristine and Scott made things so easy for us - which is to say a lot as we were planning our DIY (and it really was!) Oklahoma wedding from London. I had an initial meet with them about a year before the wedding. From that point, Kristine helped from sending over her favourite wedding blogs to helping me get in touch with local vendors. When it came closer to the wedding Kristine helped us work out our timings as we were running the ceremony ourselves and getting married by a friend. Seriously, I'd be lost without their guidance. And NONE of this is in their job description as photographers. If you look at their body of work, you'll see they have an established style and know how to take great pictures! Having both of them on the day means you have better coverage, especially when you have Scott with the guys and Kristine with the girls. They were an absolute pleasure to have around on the day. Again, I really can't say enough about these two. Our wedding day looks like something out of a magazine. Thank you Scott and Kristine!!!