Blue Dog Imaging Reviews

1 User photo

Blue Dog Imaging 1

Amy Zeigler · Married on 04/25/2019

Wonderful experience!

Heather photographed my sister’s wedding over 10 years ago, so when I got engaged it was an easy decision! She was very responsive and helped us a lot as we prepared. She and her assistant were an absolute pleasure to work with on the big day. They were fun, terrific at corralling our families and they took fantastic photos! Her prices are great too. We highly recommend Blue Dog Imaging!

Blue Dog Imaging 2
    Sent on 06/25/2019

Tasha Troutman · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely beautiful photos

My experience with Heather from start to finish was seamless. From the beginning in the planning stage to after the wedding and picking the final photos. She was so easy going and professional. We were hit with a lot of rain on the day of my wedding. It definitely changed the plans for the day, but she utilized the very small amount of time we had outdoors to it’s fullest. Not to mention the photos turned out amazing. I couldn’t thank her enough for capturing our spatial day!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Brianna · Married on 10/13/2018

Very Nice Team!

They are a very nice team to work with! They are very flexible and they take pictures of exactly what you want! I loved having them! :)

Sent on 12/11/2018

Blue Dog Imaging's reply:

Thank you! Your wedding day was perfect and everyone was so easy to work with. We get the best clients! :)

Anessa · Married on 11/11/2017

Heather is amazing!! I recommend her to everyone I know getting married! She was able to get all of the pictures done we wanted to and then some, plus kept us on schedule which was greatly appreciated! I will cherish these photographs for the rest of my life.

Sent on 03/13/2018
  • _KitKatt

Katherine · Married on 10/07/2017

From start to finish Heather was incredible to work with! My husband and I are still obsessing over our photos 6 months later! At first contact, Heather felt like an old friend. She clearly loves her job so much, and that energy is shown through her work. Everyone involved in our wedding day felt so comfortable around her and her assistant that we felt free to be ourselves, which made for beautiful photos! I can't recommend her enough, and we can't wait to get back in touch with her for our next photo shoot. Maybe a Day After session? :)

Sent on 04/08/2018

Christine · Married on 07/15/2017

We were very pleased with our photos. You didn't even know she was there. Our favorite photos were ones that we didn't know she took. Very easy and flexible to work with! We would recommend Heather to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2017

George · Married on 10/08/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Blue Dog Imaging and would choose them again in a heartbeat for any special occassion! Our wedding day went flawlessly thanks to the coordination and effort from Heather and the team! Highly recommend! - George and Amanda Specht

Sent on 06/26/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/03/2016

I am absolutely beyond amazed at how perfectly our wedding pictures turned out! Heather captured every moment of the wedding to help us remember all aspects of our day! She was fun to work with and I would recommend her to anyone without any hesitation! She is amazing!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2015

Blue Dog Imaging did a fantastic job photographing our wedding day! Heather and Jeff were a pleasure to work with. Heather was very flexible with meeting times and easy to stay in contact with via e-mail. On our wedding day, they were professional and proficient. Our pictures are beautiful! We have so many pictures to choose from. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Evonne · Married on 05/24/2015

Blue Dog Imaging did such a great job photographing our wedding!! Heather was such a pleasure to work with and helped us receive the perfect package for our wedding day needs. She was very flexible and accommodating when we needed to book her on such a short notice. I wish we would have thought of her sooner for our engagement photos!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Amy · Married on 10/10/2014

Absolutely beautiful captured memories of our special day. The slide show made me teary eyed. Heather, Jeff, and their assistant Amy were fantastic to work with, so profesional and proficient. The husband wife team are so down to earth, even after just a little time it felt like we were with close friends we've known for years. So acomadating to our ideas and requests but still kept their amazing vision. Would absolutely recommend and we look forward to working with them again for future family portraits.

Thank you!!!
    Amy Wagner

Sent on 01/05/2015

Hannah · Married on 07/12/2014

So glad we had Blue Dog Imaging as our photographer. We opted for just 1 main photographer [to save some $] and she did great! We have tons of photos and all look great.

Photos turned out lovely, creative, and professional. Having awesome photos for our wedding was of utmost importance...and she delivered. Couldn't have asked for more. A++

Sent on 04/12/2016

Blue Dog Imaging was absolutely fantastic on our wedding day! They took all of our ideas into consideration and were quick without us feeling rushed. Heather is wonderful!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/24/2014

Heather and Jeff were extremely friendly and helpful in an otherwise stressful time. They were very professional yet laid back enough to get along with my goofy bridal party. My husband and I have so many pictures to choose from and they are all beautiful!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/03/2014

Heather and Jeff were great! Everything went smoothly the day of the wedding, I got all great pictures, and album was perfect!

Sent on 05/12/2015

So happy with how the day went and with all of the pictures! The wedding album looks amazing!

Sent on 08/14/2014

We had a wonderful experience! The planning process was convenient yet thorough and the photographs were more beautiful than I could have ever hoped for! Heather is so warm and friendly and made us feel comfortable every step of the way. We could not have asked for a more perfect experience.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Erin · Married on 04/28/2012

Jeff and Heather were excellent every step of the way. I am so happy with our pictures and how smoothly the process went leading up to the wedding. I would recommend Jeff and Heather to everyone!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Hallie · Married on 09/16/2011

Heather and Jeff Necessary are amazing and fun to work with! They have a unique eye for details and will create a story of your wedding that will take you back to that day and make you feel like you are reliving it all over again. They have fair and reasonable prices and their work is second to none. I am so happy with our pictures and cannot say enough wonderful things about BLUE DOG IMAGING! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!!

Sent on 12/28/2011

Cecilia · Married on 09/10/2011

If you are an engaged couple looking for the perfect photographers, Jeff and Heather from Blue Dog Imaging are the most professional and friendly duo you could hope to work with. Their skill level and attudies are unmatched. I've been married for over a year and still look and their work and remember the day perfectly.

Sent on 01/23/2013

Devon · Married on 09/04/2011

Jeff and Heather were great photographers!!! They were very professional and were open to any ideas and thoughts we had. They captured the day beautifully!! I would defiantly recommend using Blue Dog Imaging.

Sent on 01/13/2013

Kara · Married on 07/23/2011

I would recommeBlueDog to others. They were nothing but professional and really knew what I was looking for. They had great ideas for different photos and my wedding album turned out great!

Sent on 01/09/2013
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/07/2011

Jeff & Heather from Blue Dog Imaging are spectacular to work with. From the quality of the pictures and the albums to the time and effort that they put into each couple from start to finish is amazing. I can go on and on about their work and not run out of great things to say! Thanks to them, my husband and I have fabulous pictures and albums to last us our lifetime.

Sent on 12/28/2011

katie · Married on 09/18/2010

Heather and Jeff from Blue Dog Imaging are wonderful to work with, and my pictures are amazing! No complaints

Sent on 07/08/2011

April · Married on 07/24/2010

It did not take long at all for me to provide Blue Dog Imaging with a 5 star rating! Our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely beautiful, and they certainly captured the very best moments of our special day. Jeff and Heather helped to make our wedding day special and fun.

Sent on 07/11/2011