Blue Diamond DJS Reviews

24 | Ellwood City, PA

24 Reviews for Blue Diamond DJS

• I

Ian · Married on 06/23/2018

Blue Diamond DJS are the best. If you're looking to make your event stand out, look no further! Kelly and Ed were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Jason & Alisha · Married on 09/30/2017

Entertaining, professional, great job. Would hire for others parties!!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Joan · Married on 09/09/2017

Kelly Gribus is a veteran DJ. He understands the business & can meet your needs. He is accommodating to your needs & requests & vèry easy to work with. When you're dealing with the stress of a wedding, it's nice to know you have a knowledgeable DJ supporting you throughout the night!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Mandy · Married on 09/02/2017

After having problems with several other DJs not willing to give me prices and being called a bridezilla by one of them, I found Matt. Super professional, easy to work with and best of all a awesome DJ. He met with us several times to make sure everything would be perfect and accommodated every request we had. He truly wanted our wedding to be perfect and because of him it was! He was great with spur of the moment changes and we got many compliments on how good our DJ was. I couldn't have asked for anything more!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

James · Married on 06/17/2017

Kelly from Blue Diamond was excellent! We filled in the information on the website and with just a few questions, he made the evening absolutely perfect - we didn't have to think about anything other than enjoying ourselves. He even let us email him specific playlists for various parts of the evening. Many of our guests also complimented on what a great job he did. We couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

Kelly did our wedding and it was absolutely amazing! He was set up the evening before, kept in touch throughout the months leading up to it and did a fantastic job! I would recommend their service to anyone looking for a DJ for any occasion! We couldn't have been happier!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Tina · Married on 06/18/2016

Owner Kelly was the DJ and I couldn't ask for a better performance!! Awesome

Sent on 06/23/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/22/2015

Our dj was great. We had a lot of older people so he saw what the people wanted to hear. I would highly recommend him and his company to any one.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Eric · Married on 07/25/2015

Blue Diamond DJ's did an excellent job for my wedding. They took care of everything.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Rebecca · Married on 06/21/2015

Dj Matt does an amazing job, makes it feel live and gets people into the music. Makes sure that the Bride and Groom are happy with what he is doing, before he does things he talks to us about it first, when we didn't finish filling out the paper work for the special music he took it to himself to help fill in the missing music witch was very nice since we lost track of time and forgot to finish it but same time he made sure that it was alright with us too! I would for sure recommend him to others and use his service again.

Sent on 06/23/2015
  • User4473640 · event on 10/12/2014

DJ Matt was great! We had no idea what to expect and we were blown away. Our Sweet Sixteen birthday party was a success, because of the DJ. Most kids commented that he was better than any DJ's that do their school dances. Well worth the money.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Michael · Married on 10/11/2014

DJ Matt was fantastic! He played all the requested music and requests. He really had our guests on the dance floor! Also, the online music request is much easier than providing a paper list! We were very satisfied with the professionalism and quality!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Angela · Married on 08/23/2014

Did an amazing job! He brought the party to life. Our guest were dancing and having a great time. It was a perfect end to our perfect day. Thank you very much!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Katherine · Married on 08/09/2014

Kelly was a joy to work with - his website for selecting songs for our event was super easy to navigate and is extremely(!!) well organized. He responded the same day via email anytime I emailed a question - he was very responsive and helpful. In fact, he kept my husband and I on track during the event with the different tasks that needed attending to (bouquet toss, toasts, cake cutting, etc.). He made the whole thing run smoothly! Thanks, Kelly!! We really appreciated everything you did! We're so glad we hired you!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Jacquline · Married on 07/26/2014

Our dj Matt Harvey was AMAZING....he was very easy to work with and had a very flexable schedule. I would reccommend them to all my friends and family.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Amy · Married on 07/19/2014

They were always available if I had questions during the planning of my wedding and they carried out everything the way I had asked. I got so many compliments and my guests and I truly got to dance all night the way I had always dreamed. :)

Sent on 07/25/2014

Jennifer · event on 07/06/2014

I would recommend Blue Diamond DJs to anyone looking for a DJ. DJ Matt Harvey did an amazing job at a benefit for my mother!

Sent on 08/11/2014

janice · Married on 10/22/2012

We had a great time! Very energetic dj.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Britt · Married on 05/30/2008

Absolutely amazing job! It couldn't have gone any better! Professional, fun, entertaining, and caring.

Sent on 07/05/2008

Jeff · event on 08/18/2007

We received a wonderful service and all our guests had a great time.
    Our DJ arrived well before his start time and was very professional with our guests.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Gene · Married on 07/17/2004

Although our wedding was quite small, Blue Diamond DJs treated us like we were royalty!!! They went out of their way to meet all of our requests. They involved our guests in the party. And they even offered to go pick up my tuxedo pants for me when the rental company forgot to put them with my jacket. First class company all the way. I hope they're still in business when I plan our 50th anniversary party.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Karla · Married on 06/13/2015

Kelly was amazing! We got rave reviews from our guests on the selection and variety of music at our wedding reception.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Stefanie · Married on 12/30/2011

3.5
      3.5

The DJ made everything at the reception run really smoothly and played the music we had requested. There was a bit of confusion about when the reception was over, but it was a misunderstanding, not necessarily the fault of the DJ, and they were quick to correct it and keep playing.

Sent on 01/07/2012

1.6
      1.5
      0.5
      1.0
      1.0

I guess you get what you pay for. My dj spent more time smoking than he did at his booth, my priority song request didnt get played, not one. My enterance music was wrong, i had to remind him to play my cake cutting song, i asked for a mixture of music to be played and got pretty much all the same type of music. I confronted dj about these issues and got a little bit of what i took as attitude then blocked me from facebook also emailed the guy in charge about my dissatisfaction and never got a response. Id say go ahead and use them for something small like birthday party or graduation but do not recommend weddings. I never would think to post something bad but their customers must not mean much to them and I dont want anyone else to feel the way I do.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Blue Diamond DJS's reply:

This bride was given a Discount of over $300 to do her wedding...When she booked the wedding we didn't have many djs left and she was on a very low fixed budget...We attempted to work with her to get her a DJ for her market in Erie PA..You do get what you pay for but Our DJ who did this wedding is a very high rated DJ and has done great events in the past. He has gotten many other weddings from his performances...I contacted this bride about her complaints and talked to her over 2 hours and offered her a free DJ for her Anniversary...She seemed appreciative and welcoming to that Idea...This bride posted a positive comment about her experience on facebook..I understand her frustration when some songs weren't played...The DJ was also frustrated with the disorganization of the event and last minute song requests...This is what happens to DJS when they take a low paying wedding to try and help a bride out on a low budget...Mistakes are made sometimes at weddings...And we do learn from them so that they don't happen again...these mistakes happen to all DJ companies doing weddings and we strive to do a better Job at each event...Most all our complaints from Brides in the past have been from the ones we seem to help the most in the pricing...or have their DJS cancel on them with no Notice...We have never cancelled on a bride in over 30 years and we provide remarkable service with our DJS and we stand behind them...We wish every show could be perfect and that the bride and groom and guests have fun on their big day.

Sincerely,