Blue Diamond Catering Reviews

La Vergne, TN
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

Jamie Married on 08/28/2021
    Brad went above and beyond to make our day special. He made the menu selection process easy, delivered exquisite food and service, and even helped with non-food related questions through my planning process. Would recommend to anyone who values great service and great food. I even changed my original wedding date just to have him cater my wedding.
    Anne M. Married on 07/24/2020

Blue Diamond Catering is the BEST - Professional, Friendly, Responsive, Perfection, Knowledgeable, Perfection - Food

If you want the best food for your wedding from the most knowledgeable caterer, you MUST hire Blue Diamond Catering! Blue Diamond Catering is the BEST catering company in the Nashville area! Blue Diamond catered my wedding on July 24, 2020. The presentation of the food was amazing, but the food itself was even better. We have had so many friends tell us it was by far the best food they have had at a wedding. Brad and his team are the ultimate professionals. From the hors d'oeuvres to the plated sald to the main course course, the food was amazing! I must also note that we began working with Brad and his team a year ago, long before the pandemic hit. Brad worked with us through many trying changes due to COVID-19, including a postponement, a much reduced guest list, three reception venue changes, and numerous changes for serving the food. (Brad, through his numerous contacts, actually found the venue for my reception a week before the wedding when the second venue canceled.) Most importantly, Brad worked hard to ensure our guests were safe at the reception by researching the safest methods for presentation and delivery of the food. Blue Diamond delivers perfection in a friendly, professional manner. I will forever be grateful to Brad and Blue Diamond Catering for all of their hard work and delicious food at my wedding.

Blue Diamond Catering's reply:

Wow, thank you Anne Martin so much for the kind words! I wish I could leave a 5 star review for you and your mom Susan. The kindness and pure grace shown to every vendor throughout multiple challenges is rare.
    Perhaps cliché, I lack the capacity for better words. "a gem cannot be polished without friction" and "Love will find a way".

2020 generated a brilliant resilient marriage, may your and Brodie's life be bright, beautiful and overflowing with love.

It was my honor to cook for the day.
    Brad
    Morgan Married on 10/28/2017
    Brad was amazing to work with!! His food is the best and the prettiest! Brad and his team went above and beyond on my wedding day!! Everyone loved the food and it was cooked perfect! We had over 200 people and it was a breeze for his team! We had some of the best appetizers and Brad made me the best pretzel bar! He even made us to go boxes and we couldn't wait to eat them when we got in the hotel! If you are looking to WOW your guests with great food, He is your man!! Thank you Brad for everything!!!
    Bethany Married on 10/01/2016
    One of my best vendors by far. Brad was so flexible, great with communicating, and he went above and beyond all our expectations in a caterer! We received sooo many compliments on the food. Our family was actually arguing over who got to take the leftovers home. hahaha. Everything was perfect. I could not have asked for anything different, Brad is the absolute best and his staff he brought with was great too!
    Chelsea Married on 08/27/2016
    There are truly not enough positive words I can say about Brad and his team. From the very beginning of planning on our wedding, Brad was the most helpful person possible with his recommendations and his expertise. His team were true professionals our entire event. It was nice in the chaos of everything not to have to worry about anything regarding our meal. He even took time to ensure that my husband and I got some of the hors d'oeuvres after pictures and a care package to go home with us at the end of the night. All of the guests raved about how wonderful the food was at our wedding. We can't thank him and his team enough for such a great meal.
  • User1997635 2+ years ago
    Brad has been absolutely amazing to work with. Our wedding is this coming June and he has made the planning process an absolute breeze. Not only has he helped with putting together a dream menu that fits within our budget, he has also gone above and beyond to help us with coordinating many of the other wedding details free of charge. He is very personable and easy to work with. He also has such a passion for food and cooking, that you don't often find with many of the larger commercial caterers. I would recommend him a million times over!!
    Amanda Married on 08/02/2014
    Our guests went back for seconds and thirda and made sure to tell us that they never do that! Brad is amazing and made sure to work with us to have the perfect menu and bar service. We could not have asked for more!